PDA

View Full Version : What kind of beer to do you have...

kevnmcd
04-14-2005, 01:25 PM
in your kegerator? I am just about ready to set mine up and was wondering what everyone else has in theirs? :idea:

NOTALENT
04-14-2005, 01:29 PM
in your kegerator? I am just about ready to set mine up and was wondering what everyone else has in theirs? :idea:
dont have one..but im on backorder for a jegermeister kegerator..machine..!! :crossx:

prosthogod
04-14-2005, 01:59 PM
2-taps hieneken, bud light

kevnmcd
04-14-2005, 02:39 PM
2 taps! :eek:

Mrs Luvnlife
04-14-2005, 03:11 PM
We use Bud Light in ours, the majority rules :D, but if they're out we use Coors Light. Anymore like at BevMo you can get almost anything on tap (yum) :messedup:......I suppose whatever you prefer to drink most of the time.
Enjoy....you'll love it!! ;)

probablecause
04-14-2005, 03:20 PM
Yup. Have a light beer (Coors Light for the majority) in one and the other you choice (I like an ale (Sierra Nevada) every now and then)

clownpuncher
04-14-2005, 03:27 PM
Tap -
Widmere Hef
Fire Rock Pale Ale
Bud Light
Newcastle brown ale
Bottles -
Bud
Coors light
Heineken
Corona
Amstel Light
Pacifico
Beamish stout
Michelob Ultra
Sorry, had to :D :D

Mardonzi
04-14-2005, 03:39 PM
We usually run Bud Light inours, but have had problems with it freezing. We recently changed to Coors light and the problems have diminished.
As far as the 2 tap dealio... looks like I need to pony up and get another one....

ahhell
04-14-2005, 04:09 PM
Tap -
Widmere Hef
Fire Rock Pale Ale
Bud Light
Newcastle brown ale
Bottles -
Bud
Coors light
Heineken
Corona
Amstel Light
Pacifico
Beamish stout
Michelob Ultra
Sorry, had to :D :D
I like your selections....may have to stop in in the near future
now to talk the wifey into letting me a kegerator...for New Castle

cc322
04-14-2005, 04:12 PM
Not a Keg but a cool ice box for beer only and in it is
Coors Light
Heineken
Pacifico

HCS
04-14-2005, 04:13 PM
I don't. Where'd you get your kegerator? Did you make it or buy it?

Beer Factor
04-14-2005, 08:22 PM
Not a Keg but a cool ice box for beer only and in it is
Coors Light
Heineken
Pacifico
Those be some good choices there.

kevnmcd
04-15-2005, 07:06 AM
I don't. Where'd you get your kegerator? Did you make it or buy it?
HCS - I bought mine from here. (http://www.saddlebackbrewery.com/DraftEquip.html) I am putting it in a built-in BBQ with the tap sitting on the counter top. :D It will hold one full keg or two pony kegs, so I may have to look into adding another tap and run two different beers. :rollside:

jdogginla
04-15-2005, 07:12 AM
can u fill a kegerator with rum? That I'd do :D Better I wonder if you could add an extra hose to a soda fountain and run the rum with the cornsyrup and sodawater??? Have to look into that

NOTALENT
04-15-2005, 07:20 AM
can u fill a kegerator with rum? That I'd do :D Better I wonder if you could add an extra hose to a soda fountain and run the rum with the cornsyrup and sodawater??? Have to look into that
u could with the jegermeister one.. :D
http://www.tapmachine.com/welcome.html?bmonth=04&bday=04&byear=1979&B1=Enter

riverroyal
04-15-2005, 07:48 AM
get a Hefeweisen of some kind(think i spelled that wrong),,,either Pyramid or Widmer Bros,,then keep lemons around for a twist,best summer beer goin

jdogginla
04-15-2005, 07:50 AM
u could with the jegermeister one.. :D
http://www.tapmachine.com/welcome.html?bmonth=04&bday=04&byear=1979&B1=Enter
Hmm.....a little sanding, a little painting, and just a tad of modifying and that will be portable :wink:
Nice find

AzLakeLizard
04-15-2005, 07:58 AM
We usually run Bud Light inours, but have had problems with it freezing. We recently changed to Coors light and the problems have diminished.
As far as the 2 tap dealio... looks like I need to pony up and get another one....
Didn't we have a "Hef" keg one time?
(that was really good!)
and we have had the Mich ultra also.