PDA

View Full Version : First time in Havasu....question

ITLLFLI
04-15-2005, 03:13 PM
I will be In lake Havasu City this wednesday the 20th for business. It will be my first time!! :D I will be spending the night at the Hampton Inn. Anything happening on a wed night? I was told by someone to check out the mexican restruant by the bridge. Anything else?
Thanks!
Byron

ChumpChange
04-15-2005, 03:17 PM
It's always fun to rent a waverunner and drive around in the channel filling the place up with pollution. Do that and you should be able to meet a lot of people.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-15-2005, 03:20 PM
Business??!!! Nobody gets any business done in Havasu!!! lol :D
On a Wednesday night, I would probably check out the Angry Puppy (aka Mad Dogs Bar) on McCulloch

purrfecttremor
04-15-2005, 03:22 PM
i would also checkout mad dogs.

phebus
04-15-2005, 03:24 PM
Your not going to find much going on mid week this time of year, but the places I would try are: Mad Dogs, Barley Brothers, Javalina Cantina, and the Naked Turtle (if it's not too late).

ITLLFLI
04-16-2005, 06:15 AM
Your not going to find much going on mid week this time of year, but the places I would try are: Mad Dogs, Barley Brothers, Javalina Cantina, and the Naked Turtle (if it's not too late).
Thanks! I know!!! Business?! Next time I am going to set it up on a thursday or friday and stay the weekend!! I will check those places out!

nodigg
04-16-2005, 06:51 AM
Wednesday is ladies night at Mad Dogs.....don't bother until after 8 or 9 though. They are all boozed up by then....... :)

phebus
04-16-2005, 08:10 AM
Wednesday is ladies night at Mad Dogs.....don't bother until after 8 or 9 though. They are all boozed up by then....... :)
You've got that all wrong. He needs to be all boozed up before they get there. That way they will all look better. :D

nodigg
04-16-2005, 08:20 AM
You've got that all wrong. He needs to be all boozed up before they get there. That way they will all look better. :D
HAHA! Yeah , you could be right about that..

ITLLFLI
04-16-2005, 04:51 PM
:D :D :p :shift:

SDLifesaver
04-17-2005, 05:08 AM
Just be careful drinking and driving on a weeknight in Havasu. The number of cops on the road vs. the number of motorists is not in your favor. My. 02. Javalina Cantina, the mexican food place you reffered to has good food and I have seen actractive servers there from time to time. Worth a look before Mad Dogs.