PDA

View Full Version : Anybody else got a fake Boat?

hoolign
04-25-2006, 08:45 PM
Anybody else got a fake Boat?
Ok, so I have a little Hot Boat confession to make...I'M NOT A BOATER. I completely fukkin' made up my ***boat Boat one day for some reason like a year ago during some random 3:00am post I can't even remember now. Possibly I was drunk. Probably I'm just a looser. Seemed like a little harmless fun, after all, nobody on here knows who the Fukk I am, and most of you live about 15000 miles away. Hell, I could tell you guys I'm the vice president of Blue Springs Chemical Toilet, and nobody would bat an eyelash until Tom Brown asked for the hook up on a new one.
One little white lie is not going to make any difference on some online forum right... WRONG!...for some reason this little lie ballooned into secret life of Walter Mitty proportions.
I innocently posted my imaginary Boat into a few more posts. After all, posting up something like "My Boat and I went to the lake today..." Sounds pretty damn sleezy when you are supposed to be a boater ?...Can't do that now can we? And, posting something like, "My Boat and I went boating by ourselves today sounds pretty looser-esque too, and maybe even a little Frenchie. Gonna loose major cool points for a post like that one Max...
But if we simply insert the fake Boat in palce of the ***boat ...problem solved. Couldn't be easier, could it? Appearnetly I'm a sucky liar, because I didn't realize the full extent of my fukk-up until it was too late. I found myself and my imaginary Boat getting invited various gatherings my Boat was never able to make it). She went imaginary boating with me a few times. After all if I'm posting about a boating trip I took, and I have a Boat,the Boat should go, shouldn't it?
I soon found myself in the relm of Tom Cruise, Section 8, placenta eating, fukking crazy... I'm just making shit up right and left about my imaginary Boat . Yep, it even complained about stuff, my ***boat Boat did. Especially if it added humor too the post. After all, nothing says funny like a bitchey Boat? Who knows, she probably helped me with some projects. Hell, the BS got so deep I couldn't even keep up with it myself.
I even took her with me on car trips, most noteably this weekend when I went to MI to visit my family (see Dilligaf's inlaw post). Yep, pathological liar that I have become, I just slipped her right behind mom and dad's car with the trailer and I. One big happy family... 2 real people, a real dog, and...what the hell ..Boat, just put in the imaginary Boat too. A little harmless fun, who's ever going to know? Just practicing my creative writing skills right?
Except for one little thing...
I got busted by my real Boat and some other Boats!
Just thought I'd lighten it up Max..your ok in my books :D :D

Jrocket
04-25-2006, 08:49 PM
MMD,you want to take a crack at this one? :p

maxwedge
04-25-2006, 08:49 PM
LMAO :D
Wait a second. I never have seen your boat. Got any proof? Maybe you really did make that thing up? :p

Jrocket
04-25-2006, 08:50 PM
How bout you ROZ?

hoolign
04-25-2006, 08:51 PM
MMD,you want to take a crack at this one? :p
LMFAO !!

beyondhelpin
04-25-2006, 09:04 PM
So when you gonna photochop a pic of you beside "your" boat? :crossx:

W.O.T
04-25-2006, 09:27 PM
no wife, cool. no boat come on man thats nothing to mess around with, haha. how many times have you "bench raced"? what are you waiting for buy a boat! i have one for sale

hoolign
04-25-2006, 09:42 PM
no wife, cool. no boat come on man thats nothing to mess around with, haha. how many times have you "bench raced"? what are you waiting for buy a boat! i have one for sale
cant afford a boat..I work for Sakatchewan power and the wages are sub standard I can scrape up about 4 K ..any suggestions??

hoolign
04-25-2006, 09:43 PM
So when you gonna photochop a pic of you beside "your" boat? :crossx:
As soon as the ice breaks...there' a nice malibu down the road

W.O.T
04-25-2006, 09:50 PM
gas is getting to expensive anyways

hoolign
04-25-2006, 09:54 PM
gas is getting to expensive anyways
The mayor of Canada has promised us free gas while the prices are high..so that's not a problem..do you have a boat for sale??

W.O.T
04-25-2006, 10:00 PM
yes i do it might be sold this friday i hope. im doing a lake run with a guy who is really interested so well see. its a baker custom boat with a 2.4 merc outboard.
http://myspace-270.vo.llnwd.net/00673/07/28/673548270_l.jpg

hoolign
04-25-2006, 10:05 PM
yes i do it might be sold this friday i hope. im doing a lake run with a guy who is really interested so well see. its a baker custom boat with a 2.4 merc outboard.
http://myspace-270.vo.llnwd.net/00673/07/28/673548270_l.jpg
I dont want something like that! Thats one of those whacker things everyone laughs at! It's short..it's yeller and being as I work for a piss ant company ..I cant be seen in that! I need something that makes alotta noise! got anything loud?? Of I bought that ,,the guys in Grain trnsfer would beat me up!

W.O.T
04-25-2006, 10:09 PM
hey be nice this thing is faster than most boats that are loud. and anything you are looking for for 4k will not be cleaner than this boat or be very appealing. and you have nothing now so dont bag on my boat

hoolign
04-25-2006, 10:11 PM
hey be nice this thing is faster than most boats that are loud. and anything you are looking for for 4k will not be cleaner than this boat or be very appealing. and you have nothing now so dont bag on my boat
Would you take 3K and A pic of Summitkarl poking a game hen??

Sigus
04-25-2006, 10:11 PM
cant afford a boat..I work for Sakatchewan power and the wages are sub standard I can scrape up about 4 K ..any suggestions??
I just became the project manager to install the new replacment circ water pumps at SASK.
What do you do for the power company?

ROZ
04-25-2006, 10:13 PM
How bout you ROZ?
I've been honest all along... Money went to the pool, but I atleast have PWC'S :D :D ;)

hoolign
04-25-2006, 10:15 PM
I just became the project manager to install the new replacment circ water pumps at SASK.
What do you do for the power company?
I run that Blue truck to the dump once a week, the manager that I work under said if i dont "screw" this up I'll get put on a line truck as a swamper! I hope I don't screw this gig up!!

ROZ
04-25-2006, 10:17 PM
I run that Blue truck to the dump once a week,
You guys have only 1 bule truck? Once a geek to the dump? You must be on sewer :D

hoolign
04-25-2006, 10:18 PM
You guys have only 1 bule truck? Once a geek to the dump? You must be on sewer :D
\
Yes, but your not allowed to throw paper towel in it!! how stupid is that??

ROZ
04-25-2006, 10:21 PM
Eat the paper first... It'll wipe your ass on the way out.. Problem solved..
Also great for those roadside emergencies :D

hoolign
04-25-2006, 10:23 PM
Eat the paper first... It'll wipe your ass on the way out.. Problem solved..
Also great for those roadside emergencies :D
I'm, gonna have to eat 5 rolls..we can only buy single ply on my wages!

ROZ
04-25-2006, 10:40 PM
I'm, gonna have to eat 5 rolls..we can only buy single ply on my wages!Bon Apetite :D