PDA

View Full Version : Anyone half naked drinkin rum and coke?

hoolign
04-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Just curious :p

Tom Brown
04-23-2005, 10:20 PM
Not me.
I'm completely naked. This leather chair is extremely pleasing. :idea:

moneypit
04-23-2005, 10:21 PM
Are you guys sitting next to eachother while you type?

Tom Brown
04-23-2005, 10:22 PM
Are you guys sitting next to eachother while you type?
No, of course not. That would be gay.

JackieV
04-23-2005, 10:24 PM
How did you know! OMG :supp:

Tom Brown
04-23-2005, 10:25 PM
How did you know! OMG :supp:
If you're sitting in a leather chair, try touching your anus to the seating surface. I think you'll enjoy the experience. :cool:

Kilrtoy
04-23-2005, 10:26 PM
The wife and I are drinking Belevedre and Rockstar with coronas on the side

Charley
04-23-2005, 10:28 PM
Damn I live a boring life

moneypit
04-23-2005, 10:29 PM
Tom,
This may be up your's and hooly's alley,
Anal bleaching - new Hollywood fad or urban legend?
Simon Doonan in the New York Observer claims that "the latest fad beauty treatment from the West Coast" is anus bleaching. "Whispers and innuendoes about this shocking new procedure—and the celebs who bleach—were jump-started by a snippet in the now-defunct Talk magazine. The Richard-Gere-gerbil-rumor-like frenzy has unfairly (I hope) zeroed in on ultra-thin thespian Lara Flynn Boyle. The wicked Web rumor mill has caused the talented and lovely star of The Practice to be ordained as the official Internet patron saint of anus-bleaching."
My first response was "Ow!" My second response was "Ick!" My third response was "this sounds bogus", so I did some googling.
There are several earlier mentions of anal bleaching, but that could just mean that Doonan picked up on a longstanding hoax or urban legend. Spraggwoman wrote last July about the anal bleaching phenomenon, which she heard about from a British magazine editor who heard about it from a staffer. The following month in the Sunday Times, Maria McErlane mentioned hearing "speculation about celebrity anal bleaching" at a London party. The Talk item appeared in the October 2001 issue. The earliest mention I could find was an August 2000 Usenet post from New Zealand, again in the "I heard somewhere that ..." vein.
If you're so inclined, you can read Usenet mentions of the Lara Flynn Boyle rumor here and here and here. (Warning: if you don't want the image of "having anal sex with Jack Nicholson" stuck in your head, don't click these links. Oops, sorry, too late.)
Doonan appears to be exaggerating when we says "Web sites focus instead on bleaching tips, as if sharing ingredients for an apple-pie recipe." The only instance he mentions, and the only instance I found via Google, is an "Anal Advisor" column by Tristan Taormino answering a reader question, "Is there any way of making my anus more pink or lighter in color? Mine is dark and I hate it — any suggestions?" This column doesn't exactly offer "bleaching tips." Taormino mentions some products commonly used to bleach skin, but firmly advises against using those products on your anus. If there are other websites sharing tips and ingredients for do-it-yourself anal bleaching, I couldn't find them via Google.
All sounds like an urban legend to me.
Posted on Sat, Mar 22, 2003 at 9:40 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
I don't understand the reason for bleaching since according to one of the Doctors on your messages says that the anus will be pink as long as it's licked, stroked and ****ed regularly...seems like a myth
Posted by: mike holland on July 23, 2003 04:14 AM
Yeah, agree with all the stuff at the top re: gossip. Urban legend it ain't tho. My ex-girlfriend was (and probably still is) a stripper, and she, and all the other girls at her work, used to do it. I'd have to admit that I never actually watched a session, but I have seen 'before' and 'after', and can attest that it does indeed reduce the brown discolouration. Not a memory I treasure.
Posted by: SeenTooMuch on August 26, 2003 11:26 PM
http://www.dazereader.com/001271.htm
I have had the procedure done and it aint that bad. I would recommend it anyone. Its a really positive thing esp if you have a complex and your income depended on it. The results are amazing and I dont see any problem with it. So what the big deal? Each to their own.
Posted by: angelina on September 21, 2003 05:24 AM
I don't know, it really seems like that could cause eventual severe wrinkling, and loss of... well, elasticity.
Posted by: Amanda on October 1, 2003 04:20

Midwest_Miss69
04-23-2005, 10:32 PM
Yes I'm half naked and drinking rum and coke! How did you know that? :eek:

JackieV
04-23-2005, 10:33 PM
If you're sitting in a leather chair, try touching your anus to the seating surface. I think you'll enjoy the experience. :cool:
WOW! Kinda tickles!
LOL, J/K

hoolign
04-23-2005, 10:34 PM
Yes I'm half naked and drinking rum and coke! How did you know that? :eek:
Lucky guess :D

Charley
04-23-2005, 10:34 PM
it's frightening that I keep returning to this thread every 2-3 minutes :jawdrop:

Boy Named Sue
04-23-2005, 10:56 PM
I tried to dye mine just to be different. The dye ran down my leg and now I can't wear swim trunks anymore. :eek:

hoolign
04-23-2005, 11:00 PM
I tried to dye mine just to be different. The dye ran down my leg and now I can't wear swim trunks anymore. :eek:
Great...moneypit has turned a perfectly good thread about half naked drunks into a thread about stained a ss holes
:yuk:

rrrr
04-23-2005, 11:37 PM
Uh, I'm just going to leave the room quietly. :messedup:

hoolign
04-23-2005, 11:57 PM
I'm naked drinking some rum... does that count?
That will require a picture as proof....anyone second that ???
:D