PDA

View Full Version : Madison's Wristbands

racecar.hotshoe
04-25-2005, 10:50 AM
I will have them this week,And will be bringing them to the Poker Run.Adult and child sizes,Hope to see you all in havasu.If you are not going PM me where to send them,Thanks all,Mark

TeamLombo
04-25-2005, 10:58 AM
As Mark said, he will have some wristbands for all of you at the Poker Run this weekend. They are $5 a piece. Checks to be made out to Mike Battles (Madison's dad), cash is of course good too. Please understand this is not a "charitable" donation, we will not have a tax i.d. for you to use. All the money raised is going into a separate account to be used only for the medical and rehab costs for this incident.
We are also distributing large quantities to various locations where they can be picked up. Shipping may be worked out as well. I will have a list of pick up locations soon.
Michael.

racecar.hotshoe
04-25-2005, 03:04 PM
ttt

essexjet
04-25-2005, 03:37 PM
Where are you guys planning on being so I can get a bracelet? I'm also thinking that if you want to ride in by boat you have to be wearing a bracelet! :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-25-2005, 04:19 PM
Where are you guys planning on being so I can get a bracelet? I'm also thinking that if you want to ride in by boat you have to be wearing a bracelet! :D
We will have a braclet for the poker run.and we will be everywhere!With the madison bracelets.Hope to see ya there.Just look for the BOOTY HUNTER boat.Thanks,Mark

Eliminator 4 Life
04-25-2005, 05:09 PM
We will have a braclet for the poker run.and we will be everywhere!With the madison bracelets.Hope to see ya there.Just look for the BOOTY HUNTER boat.Thanks,Mark
What about at the Eliminator Regatta next weekend :cool:

Holland
04-25-2005, 07:13 PM
As Mark said, he will have some wristbands for all of you at the Poker Run this weekend. They are $5 a piece. Checks to be made out to Mike Battles (Madison's dad), cash is of course good too. Please understand this is not a "charitable" donation, we will not have a tax i.d. for you to use. All the money raised is going into a separate account to be used only for the medical and rehab costs for this incident.
We are also distributing large quantities to various locations where they can be picked up. Shipping may be worked out as well. I will have a list of pick up locations soon.
Michael.
Michael... Where else can I get them... The wife and I would love to get a couple... Will you have them at loma linda??? I work a few blocks from there.

racecar.hotshoe
04-25-2005, 07:16 PM
Michael... Where else can I get them... The wife and I would love to get a couple... Will you have them at loma linda??? I work a few blocks from there.
I live in Beaumont call me we can meet up somewhere,Mark 951 662-6848

JetBoatRich
04-25-2005, 07:29 PM
Have to meet up and get a couple from you Mark :D

Eliminator 4 Life
04-25-2005, 07:33 PM
What about at the Eliminator Regatta next weekend :cool:
Hey Mark where can I get them when Im at the regatta next weekend if not maybe pm me your address and Ill send you a check for some. Thanks Rob

Holland
04-25-2005, 08:12 PM
Will do Mark!!!!

C-2
04-26-2005, 11:16 AM
:)

TeamLombo
04-26-2005, 12:49 PM
The wristbands are $5 a piece and can be picked up at the following places right now. Checks can be made out to Mike Battles or Sandy Battles, and cash is good too of course.
All the ***boaters can contact Racecar.Hotshoe (Mark) to get wristbands from him. He will be at the Poker Run this weekend so hook up out there, or try to work something out with him. His cell is 951 662-6848 (it was posted earlier so I hope you dont mind Mark).
Anyone in the Palm Desert area can run by Roc's Firehouse Grille, 73-405 El Paseo, 32A Palm Desert, CA 92260 760.674.3222. Grab a brew or two while you are there. Roland and Jamie (owners) are good friends of the family.
If someone would like a large quantity (like 100 or so) let me know, we can then work out some way to ship them.
They are already going fast. We will most likely be ordering more.
Michael.

Parker Dreamin
04-26-2005, 12:52 PM
I am in Torrance and wont be at the river soon.....how can I get my hands on a couple ?

Havasu bound
04-26-2005, 01:12 PM
Could you please decribe your boat or boat name. I would like to flag you down if we see you this weekend in Havasu. Most of the time we are in the London Bridge channel.
Keep up the strong recovery MADISON!
Hot Boat People are the best when it comes to helping families!!

racecar.hotshoe
04-26-2005, 01:31 PM
Could you please decribe your boat or boat name. I would like to flag you down if we see you this weekend in Havasu. Most of the time we are in the London Bridge channel.
Keep up the strong recovery MADISON!
Hot Boat People are the best when it comes to helping families!!
This is my boat and name!Thanks for wanting to help!Mark
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1917BOOTY_HUNTER.bmp

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 04:48 PM
Hey I need a few of these!How do I get them?

racecar.hotshoe
05-06-2005, 05:30 PM
Hey I need a few of these!How do I get them?
Just PM me............................

JetBoatRich
05-06-2005, 06:07 PM
Mark maybe next week we can meet up :D

essexjet
05-06-2005, 06:10 PM
Just PM me............................
just sent you one

racecar.hotshoe
05-06-2005, 06:31 PM
I have PMed you back.........................

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-07-2005, 01:06 PM
Hey....
Who was it that I got them from last weekend ???
We picked up 4 or them in Thompson Bay right at the bouy line.....
Too much going on in my boat to say thanks to whoever you were....
The whole family is wearing them with pride....and thinking of Madi...
Thanks again.....
Later,
CJG

racecar.hotshoe
05-07-2005, 01:08 PM
Hey....
Who was it that I got them from last weekend ???
We picked up 4 or them in Thompson Bay right at the bouy line.....
Too much going on in my boat to say thanks to whoever you were....
The whole family is wearing them with pride....and thinking of Madi...
Thanks again.....
Later,
CJG
That was I........Thank you.......................Mark. :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-07-2005, 03:27 PM
Pixilated.....................Got your check...........Thank you.....I know my math is not bad so a "Big Thanks" your a doll........... :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-08-2005, 07:00 AM
Bump!

Dusty Times
05-08-2005, 03:33 PM
I bought a few at the poker run at the Friday night thing. My kids wear them to school everyday and explain to there friends what they were for. My six year old asked how much per day it cost for her to stay in the hospital. Even I was shocked when I stopped to think about that.
How can I get some more wrist bands?
I hope everyone else is buying them or donating to help.

racecar.hotshoe
05-08-2005, 04:08 PM
I bought a few at the poker run at the Friday night thing. My kids wear them to school everyday and explain to there friends what they were for. My six year old asked how much per day it cost for her to stay in the hospital. Even I was shocked when I stopped to think about that.
How can I get some more wrist bands?
I hope everyone else is buying them or donating to help.
Just PM me I know this guy................................ :D

KLEPTOW
05-08-2005, 06:34 PM
I live in Orange County. Where can I purchase a couple of wrist bands? Thanks....

racecar.hotshoe
05-08-2005, 07:12 PM
I live in Orange County. Where can I purchase a couple of wrist bands? Thanks....
PM me and we will go from there......Mark

bchbum
05-08-2005, 07:16 PM
Will we be able to get them this weekend ,at the family fun day ?

racecar.hotshoe
05-08-2005, 07:18 PM
Will we be able to get them this weekend ,at the family fun day ?
I am trying to get someone to sell them there............anybody...........

No Bitchin
05-09-2005, 11:06 AM
See copy of past posting below... If you're referring to the Family Fun Day in Havasu this wkend at Rotary Park... Will be in Havasu w/wristbands available... Find me on the water/channel or call 619-987-1810.
http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showpost.php?p=1270886&postcount=674

life's a river
05-09-2005, 11:41 AM
I am trying to get someone to sell them there............anybody...........
Just sent you a PM.
LAR