PDA

View Full Version : launching at LHC marina

HALLETT BOY
04-27-2005, 10:33 AM
Does anyone know the settings on the db meter that I should instruct the ramp ranger to set his instrument to ...so that I might pass the noise test ?
the engine in question is a Paul Phaff 700 EFI with Imco Gatlins..I want to get on the list so I have an option as to where to launch.

Todd969
04-27-2005, 10:45 AM
Good luck Gordon. See ya this weekend.

KACHINA KEN
04-27-2005, 10:53 AM
Hi Hallet,
Most of us boycott that place, they dont like guys like us and tend to harass so we dont patronize them.

HALLETT BOY
04-27-2005, 11:18 AM
Todd , Give me a call this weekend

Big Warlock
04-27-2005, 12:29 PM
Absolutely!! Drive over to the Marina and just ask the nice ramp ranger to set it at whatever is a few decibles higher than your boat will emit. Everyone here has had great success over there instructing the rangers on what to do! Sounds terrific!! Offer him a beer as well, they like to drink with you as you launch your boat!!
After your done....or they're done with you....we'll see you over at site #6 or the county launch site. :)
Good luck, let us know how you do!!
:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop: :D

NastyOne
04-27-2005, 12:51 PM
Absolutely!! Drive over to the Marina and just ask the nice ramp ranger to set it at whatever is a few decibles higher than your boat will emit. Everyone here has had great success over there instructing the rangers on what to do! Sounds terrific!! Offer him a beer as well, they like to drink with you as you launch your boat!!
After your done....or they're done with you....we'll see you over at site #6 or the county launch site. :)
Good luck, let us know how you do!!
:jawdrop: :D :jawdrop: :D
Bhaaaaaaahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
I think i shat myself! :messedup:

OGShocker
04-27-2005, 12:58 PM
We stay away from the Marina.
Oh yeah, JEFF SUX!!!

Bre
04-27-2005, 01:01 PM
PLease don't use that place. There are plenty of other places to launch from.