PDA

View Full Version : Anybody in Vegas...

slowinhavasuskid
04-27-2005, 07:52 PM
Have a suggestion on a tattoo shop in Vegas or in Henderson?? I have some friends going this weekend and they all want new tattoos but dont want to get a bad tattoo and they dont want to get ripped off. So some suggestions please! :cool:

STV_Keith
04-27-2005, 11:08 PM
Pricz tattoo - it's at Rainbow & Sahara, about 4 miles West of the strip. http://www.pricz.com/

slowinhavasuskid
04-28-2005, 05:46 AM
Thanks I will check it out :mix:

scarabrick2
04-28-2005, 06:26 AM
They have a really nice place in the Palms. Open all night or till every one is gone.
Rick

Mrs.Racer277
04-28-2005, 06:30 AM
They have a really nice place in the Palms. Open all night or till every one is gone.
Rick
Owned by none other then Carey Heart (sp)! :D

Mrs.Racer277
04-28-2005, 06:37 AM
Have a suggestion on a tattoo shop in Vegas or in Henderson?? I have some friends going this weekend and they all want new tattoos but dont want to get a bad tattoo and they dont want to get ripped off. So some suggestions please! :cool:
What kind of Tattoo???
Ryan Downie does Neo Traditional he was at Pussy Cat Tattoo.

slowinhavasuskid
04-28-2005, 02:52 PM
What kind of Tattoo???
Ryan Downie does Neo Traditional he was at Pussy Cat Tattoo.
I have no idea these girls will get almost anything anywhere but last time they picked any old place my mom got a tatoo that had to be redone.

Tom Brown
04-28-2005, 02:55 PM
Pricz tattoo
Is that where you got your sleeve, Keith?

Mrs.Racer277
04-28-2005, 02:58 PM
I have no idea these girls will get almost anything anywhere but last time they picked any old place my mom got a tatoo that had to be redone.
Well this guy is supposed to be really good. But he may have opened his own shop and I have no idea the name of it. :confused:

slowinhavasuskid
04-28-2005, 03:04 PM
No big deal I told them I would ask around cause they were just looking through a vegas phone book and calling for prices :hammer2: I go to the same place here in Havasu for my tattoos and piercings and they are very well priced and they do awsome work. :D

h2oski2fast
04-28-2005, 03:09 PM
If I were getting a tat, I don't think I'd be calling around for the best pricing......rather looking to see who does the work. It's not like shopping for a car where the next dealership has the same car but a better price.

Mrs.Racer277
04-28-2005, 03:14 PM
If I were getting a tat, I don't think I'd be calling around for the best pricing......rather looking to see who does the work. It's not like shopping for a car where the next dealership has the same car but a better price.
I agree. The name I gave above was given to me by my friend that owns a tattoo shop at the coast. He said this guys does really good work. :D