PDA

View Full Version : Listening To The Radio This Morning

Boozer
04-28-2005, 08:42 AM
Kevin and Bean were talking about a billboard that is apparently posted in Los Angeles. The Billboard is an advertisement for a news broadcast on Telemundo 62 and reads Los Angeles, California. The California is crossed out and Mexico is written beneath it.
It was stirring up a lot of controversy and I figured I'd give you guys a chance to say what you think about such a billboard.

riverroyal
04-28-2005, 08:44 AM
im gonna need more medication this year

Havasu_Dreamin
04-28-2005, 08:45 AM
Is it graffitti or is it part of the actual ad?

cdog
04-28-2005, 08:57 AM
It's the actual billboard. I saw it on the 10 o clock news last night. The company defended it and said that they are appealing to their target demographic. What did we think was gonna happen? This is just the begining. We might as well hand them the keys. :yuk:

Boozer
04-28-2005, 08:57 AM
Part of the ad

Jetdriver
04-28-2005, 08:59 AM
I say we givem everything up to LA, move us all out. Install one hell of a wall around it, then test saddams WMD's on em!!!!

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 09:04 AM
U know they wanted to create controversey with that!! Pretty soon there gonna be asking for Reparations!! :burningm: :boxingguy

PlyaPlya22
04-28-2005, 09:10 AM
Let me get the popcorn(scratch that) let me get the taquitos out!! :D

cdog
04-28-2005, 09:30 AM
Like I said before. Let's trade them SOCAL for the Gulf of Mexico Cancun area. One thing that needs to be said is that these people are just people and are going where they can get more for less, (meaning opprotunity and welfare services). We as americans cannot afford to support them, that is the job of thier goverment. If their not legal their not americans. There is a said plan that they Mexis will take california back by over population and they are making good progress at that. But we as americans must position our selfs with facts on why we can't have this and not racism. Otherwise anyone that opposise's illegal imigration will be labeled a racist and that's why our goverment has done nothing about this yet. We all know the politictians are *****'s for votes. Imagine when they (illegals) are the voting majority, Free Taco's and welfare for everyone.

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 09:35 AM
Like I said before. Let's trade them SOCAL for the Gulf of Mexico Cancun area. One thing that needs to be said is that these people are just people and are going where they can get more for less, (meaning opprotunity and welfare services). We as americans cannot afford to support them, that is the job of thier goverment. If their not legal their not americans. There is a said plan that they Mexis will take california back by over population and they are making good progress at that. But we as americans must position our selfs with facts on why we can't have this and not racism. Otherwise anyone that opposise's illegal imigration will be labeled a racist and that's why our goverment has done nothing about this yet. We all know the politictians are *****'s for votes. Imagine when they (illegals) are the voting majority, Free Taco's and welfare for everyone.
haha...well said..its sad but true..I hate to see what its going to be like in the future. Bush will probably open the borders! :eek:

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 10:36 AM
I totally agree..... I can't beleive that ad was allowed! :yuk:

OGShocker
04-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Read THIS and see how you feel!!! (http://home.ntelos.net/~userper/immigration/invasion.htm) :notam:

OGShocker
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM
OR THIS!!! (http://www.maldef.org/ab540/ab540.cfm)

Rev. Williams
04-28-2005, 11:06 AM
Oh NO !! I didn't need to hear this !! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
This stuff pisses me off more then anything. And if you're not mad about this then you don't know the whole story about what is being taken from us!!
My goal is to create a place were companies that employee even ONE illegal will be "Brown Listed" and the legal tax paying americans will boycot that company! Once the companies see that the so called "Savings" is costing them more, they will change there ways. And the BS about illegals taking jobs no one wants....not true! They're undermining all fields by doing business illegally, this in turn runs the legal (who pays, Ins, Taxes, and all other Bus. Expenses) operator out, then they can jack the prices back up to were the legal guy was.
The Brown Plague is spreading like a cancer and if we don't do something with border restrictions and heavy penalties for companies that hire them we will all pay big time!!
If you know businesses that hires them, tell them thanks, but no thanks!!!
Or should I say Gracies, pero no gracies !!!

sea2lake
04-28-2005, 11:10 AM
Do you think they haven't taken over already?. I work in Santa Ana and it is a scary feeling when I have to drive through there after the sun has gone down. :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
04-28-2005, 11:20 AM
Let me get the popcorn(scratch that) let me get the taquitos out!! :D
ROFLMAO!

Dave C
04-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Oh sure, we are just going to hand over California to a sh*t-hole like Mexico. SURE. :notam:
I got an idea:
Tell them we will sell it to them BUT they have to pay for all the improvements we have made since we have taken over ;)
Since the state of California is worth more than the entire country of Mexico, it will never happen. :devil:

jbtrailerjim
04-28-2005, 05:00 PM
I have one of these billboards not too far from my house. When I saw it on my way to work yesterday, I could not believe what I just saw. Total fuggin bullshit. :mad: