PDA

View Full Version : Weather For The Weekend!!!

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 10:32 AM
It's too damn close to GO TIME!!! :cool:
Weekend Forecast for
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Friday Apr 29
Sunny High
85°F
Low
62°F
Precip: 0%
Sunny skies. High near 85F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 30
Partly Cloudy High
87°F
Low
66°F
detailsTimes of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
Sunday 1
Mostly Sunny High
88°F
Low
64°F
More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid

GHTRIM
04-28-2005, 10:35 AM
It's ALLLLLLLL GOOOD :rollside:... Should be a great weekend... We head out in about 5 hours... :) .. But, I have to drive back to Vegas for work tomorrow.. :cry: .. There is going to be a lot of peeps from the boards there should be fun.

JetBoatRich
04-28-2005, 10:37 AM
looks like acceptable weather to me :cool:

djunkie
04-28-2005, 10:38 AM
5 more hours for me. Why is it I am the only one in my group that can get off work. I hate sitting around and waiting for others. :cry:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 10:40 AM
5 more hours for me. Why is it I am the only one in my group that can get off work. I hate sitting around and waiting for others. :cry:
hook up with Jamie. Dave and Danny and Mark will be with him as far as I know. :)

Totally IncapASSitated
04-28-2005, 10:42 AM
It's too damn close to GO TIME!!! :cool:
Weekend Forecast for
Lake Havasu City, AZ
Friday Apr 29
Sunny High
85°F
Low
62°F
Sunny skies. High near 85F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph.
Saturday 30
Partly Cloudy High
87°F
Low
66°F
detailsTimes of sun and clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid 60s.
Sunday 1
Mostly Sunny High
88°F
Low
64°F
More sun than clouds. Highs in the upper 80s and lows in the mid
Brandon...thought you were heading out there yesterday??!! Let me know what you have going on. I think I'm going to head out tonight. Alan

WYRD
04-28-2005, 10:45 AM
Brandon...thought you were heading out there yesterday??!! Let me know what you have going on. I think I'm going to head out tonight. Alan
He will be the one with the colla popped up sitting his azz on the beach :idea: :D

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 10:49 AM
I was suppost but the parents are staying till monday. I wanted to save my vaction for memorial day and im going to florida in the summer. Im leavin at 3 weather its by myself or with a buddy whos trying to go. everyone flaked for one reason or another. I have teeny boppers going up there tonight who want to party!! :p Im staying at cattail cove what time are u plannin on headin out???
WYRD!!! man on man!!! ur gettin on my nerves focker!!! :lightsabe worst case scenario I have my parents little 18ft boat I can take for a bit. :idea:

scarabrick2
04-28-2005, 10:49 AM
Hate to tell you that it's raining now in Havasu. My wife is there and it's been raining this morning.

Newcastle
04-28-2005, 10:50 AM
Biatch...we'll be heading out Sunday. When you staying til?

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 10:52 AM
It sucks because I am not going to get on the road until 4:00 tomorrow. :cry: Oh well. At least I still get to go. :)

Totally IncapASSitated
04-28-2005, 10:58 AM
I was suppost but the parents are staying till monday. I wanted to save my vaction for memorial day and im going to florida in the summer. Im leavin at 3 weather its by myself or with a buddy whos trying to go. everyone flaked for one reason or another. I have teeny boppers going up there tonight who want to party!! :p Im staying at cattail cove what time are u plannin on headin out???
WYRD!!! man on man!!! ur gettin on my nerves focker!!! :lightsabe worst case scenario I have my parents little 18ft boat I can take for a bit. :idea:
Probably getting the he@# out of here around 8 or 9....not exactly sure yet since I had to drive my lazy ass down to my office in Mission Viejo today :hammerhea I'm always up for partying with some teeny boppers :cool: :eek: I'm down for meeting up so let me know.

Totally IncapASSitated
04-28-2005, 10:59 AM
Biatch...we'll be heading out Sunday. When you staying til?
You and your damn driving out on Sunday BS!!! I'll probably be staying until Monday...not sure yet. Give me a ring when ur heading out.

ADDICTED
04-28-2005, 11:01 AM
It sucks because I am not going to get on the road until 4:00 tomorrow. :cry: Oh well. At least I still get to go. :)
I will be right there with yah! Leaving Corona at about 5:00

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 11:03 AM
I will be right there with yah! Leaving Corona at about 5:00
I am really looking forward to sitting in traffic for about 2 hours until I hit the 10, then 90mph to Havasu.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 11:05 AM
I am really looking forward to sitting in traffic for about 2 hours until I hit the 10, then 90mph to Havasu.
why you leaving so late. Do you always leave that late on Fri. I never paid attention . :)

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 11:14 AM
no. normally I am out of work at 12:00 and I leave straight from there, but this weekend my GF is going and she was unable to get the day off (like I had requested :lightsabe ). I have the day off so I am going to get the truck serviced, washed, then head down to Diego to pick her up and leave from there. She gets off at 3:30 and will be leaving right away. Besides, I have a shipment that is leaving for overseas tomorrow morning and want to be there when it gets loaded.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 11:17 AM
no. normally I am out of work at 12:00 and I leave straight from there, but this weekend my GF is going and she was unable to get the day off (like I had requested :lightsabe ). I have the day off so I am going to get the truck serviced, washed, then head down to Diego to pick her up and leave from there. She gets off at 3:30 and will be leaving right away. Besides, I have a shipment that is leaving for overseas tomorrow morning and want to be there when it gets loaded.
I was going to say. you go up after to see the shipment off. then have her drive up with RD. :p

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 11:19 AM
I was going to say. you go up after to see the shipment off. then have her drive up with RD. :p
Thought about that, but RD is staying in Parker and we are staying up in Havasu. Don't want to have to drive down to pick her up. Also, RD is leaving tonight some time and Stacy is going up tomorrow, but cant leave until around 7:00. Would rather just take my time tomorrow and head up around 4:00 which will put us in Havasu around 8:30-9:00. :)

Mrs.Racer277
04-28-2005, 11:19 AM
Missed seeing the boat last night. Since it was so late getting here. I need my beauty sleep. :rolleyes: :)
Wish you were going Mrs.V
But I can't wait to see it out there. :)

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 11:21 AM
Probably getting the he@# out of here around 8 or 9....not exactly sure yet since I had to drive my lazy ass down to my office in Mission Viejo today :hammerhea I'm always up for partying with some teeny boppers :cool: :eek: I'm down for meeting up so let me know.
Fo Sho!! U will probably get there late night if u leave at that time..but hit me up Barbi said were hitting up mad dogs fri. and RR sat... so will figure shit out! make sure ur phones on! :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 11:22 AM
Thought about that, but RD is staying in Parker and we are staying up in Havasu. Don't want to have to drive down to pick her up. Also, RD is leaving tonight some time and Stacy is going up tomorrow, but cant leave until around 7:00. Would rather just take my time tomorrow and head up around 4:00 which will put us in Havasu around 8:30-9:00. :)
gotcha. I was tryin to save you a trip to SD. sorry my nose is in the way. :D :D

djunkie
04-28-2005, 11:22 AM
hook up with Jamie. Dave and Danny and Mark will be with him as far as I know. :)
Thats my plan. Don't know if any of them remember me but I'll have to remind them. :) JP should remember me since I knocked someones beer all over him. :D

djunkie
04-28-2005, 11:23 AM
I'm in the same boat. If my chick didn't have to work I'd be gone. :cry:

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 11:24 AM
gotcha. I was tryin to save you a trip to SD. sorry my nose is in the way. :D :D
You are welcome to put your nose wherever you want it. :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 11:24 AM
Missed seeing the boat last night. Since it was so late getting here. I need my beauty sleep. :rolleyes: :)
Wish you were going Mrs.V
But I can't wait to see it out there. :)
I don't blame you. I was snoring too. LOL!!
Jamie said the stereo was awesome. Rob turned it on about 50' from the doors and the people inside there were rockin to the music.it's going to be an awesome dancing boat. :220v: :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs.Racer277
04-28-2005, 11:25 AM
Jamie said the stereo was awesome. Rob turned it on about 50' from the doors and the people inside there were rockin to the music.it's going to be an awesome dancing boat. :220v: :crossx: :crossx:
Toooo Funny! :)
That is awesome. Can't wait to see and here it. :)

WYRD
04-28-2005, 11:27 AM
You know I am just razzin you fawker...............Have fun at the drink I am going next weekend :D :D :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 11:27 AM
Toooo Funny! :)
That is awesome. Can't wait to see and here it. :)
yeah!! you and me both. LOL!! :D

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 11:28 AM
I'm in the same boat. If my chick didn't have to work I'd be gone. :cry:
Yep. Me too. If my chick was not going, I would be out of here around 5:00 tonight. I would re-schedule my pickup from tomorrow to next week so I could get to go play this weekend.

BADBLOWN572
04-28-2005, 11:30 AM
it's going to be an awesome dancing boat. :220v: :crossx: :crossx:
Wakeboard towers have multiple poles for multiple people. ;) :D

NOTALENT
You know I am just razzin you fawker...............Have fun at the drink I am going next weekend :D :D :D
I know!! haha..Sqeezing said hopefully next weekend...HOpefully with some prayers and all it will be ready..if so I am there..otherwise we will see what happens..u know im going to hold it down this weekend! :D

Newcastle
You and your damn driving out on Sunday BS!!! I'll probably be staying until Monday...not sure yet. Give me a ring when ur heading out.
Foo...at least I'm going. Beside, I need someone to help me set up the beds! j/k
And be careful letting TotallyIncapassitated around the teeny boppers...his motto-'If there's grass on the field, play ball'

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 11:31 AM
Wakeboard towers have multiple poles for multiple people. ;) :D
highest point. LOL!! :shift:

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 11:34 AM
Foo...at least I'm going. Beside, I need someone to help me set up the beds! j/k
And be careful letting TotallyIncapassitated around the teeny boppers...his motto-'If there's grass on the field, play ball'
So were in the same state of mind :D

racecar.hotshoe
04-28-2005, 11:42 AM
http://www.abbotsfordchamber.com/usr_images/Storm-10.gif :D :D :D

Totally IncapASSitated
04-28-2005, 12:25 PM
Fo Sho!! U will probably get there late night if u leave at that time..but hit me up Barbi said were hitting up mad dogs fri. and RR sat... so will figure shit out! make sure ur phones on! :cool:
Sounds like a plan...I'm down fo shizzy!!!
Give me a ring and let me know what's crackin!!! I'm probably going to have some peeps over at my place on Saturday for some drunken chaos in the pool/jacuzzi or whatever else!!!

Totally IncapASSitated
04-28-2005, 12:26 PM
So were in the same state of mind :D
EXACTLY :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 12:33 PM
I am leaving tomorrow after work, around four....and possibly all by myself!! I have never driven there alone... :( This should be interesting....anyone need a ride???

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 12:34 PM
Can't wait!! :D

djunkie
04-28-2005, 12:35 PM
I am leaving tomorrow after work, around four....and possibly all by myself!! I have never driven there alone... :( This should be interesting....anyone need a ride???
Be careful. Make sure you check your tires and fluids before you leave. Would suck to get stuck out in the desert by yourself.

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 12:39 PM
Can't wait!! :D
me either. Maybe since you will be there you can break her in for me if you see Jamie. LOL!! :D

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 12:41 PM
Be careful. Make sure you check your tires and fluids before you leave. Would suck to get stuck out in the desert by yourself.
Yeah I will....oh that would be sooo bad...especially at night!! :frown:

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 12:43 PM
me either. Maybe since you will be there you can break her in for me if you see Jamie. LOL!! :D
Hopefully I will be able to find everyone on Saterday!! :wink:

WYRD
04-28-2005, 12:44 PM
What Djunkie said BE careful. If you are going alone please call me when you leave and when you get there so your Daddy doesnt worry :D and most important Have Fun Girlie

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 12:45 PM
Hopefully I will be able to find everyone on Saterday!! :wink:
he will be in the kitty sat. :idea: ;)

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 12:47 PM
;) Yeah I will....oh that would be sooo bad...especially at night!! :frown:
yeah, watch yo self girl...my phone will be on if by any chance u brake down call it...!! and hit me up I ll come get ya. call me when u get there fri or sat. I will fill u in on the details!

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 12:54 PM
Sounds like a plan...I'm down fo shizzy!!!
Give me a ring and let me know what's crackin!!! I'm probably going to have some peeps over at my place on Saturday for some drunken chaos in the pool/jacuzzi or whatever else!!!
Done Did kid. I will hit u up manana. Will get this shit crackin beyond recognition! :messedup:

NOTALENT
04-28-2005, 01:26 PM
Well its that time...im leaving work now...everyone drivesafe and hopefully we get krunk the safe way!! however that works..haha.. have a good weekend to everyone else!

WYRD
04-28-2005, 01:32 PM
Well its that time...im leaving work now...everyone drivesafe and hopefully we get krunk the safe way!! however that works..haha.. have a good weekend to everyone else!
Lata Gata! Enjoy and be safe.......................Don't forget if you can't handle all those Boopers give Daddy a call. BTW I still have your life jackets :mix:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-28-2005, 01:55 PM
See ya out there....drive fast and take chances!!! (drive safe!!)