PDA

View Full Version : Disneyland??????

MRS. MAINEVENT
04-28-2005, 03:35 PM
Anything that you guys can tell me about the place since we are going tomm. and we haven't been in years? There's this fast pass thing now, does it help? We are taking a double wide jogger stroller and a single jogger for the triplets, but will I have trouble with the double in certain areas? This is the first time for the babies hope they like it :idea: :D
TIA guys

dicudmore
04-28-2005, 03:38 PM
I think the stroller dealio will be OK...
FastPass does save some time...pretty cool thing it is.
Another idea, go to Havasu with us instead :wink:

Chase
04-28-2005, 03:40 PM
We were there this past Feb and the fast passes were a definite benifit...although if you go early in the morning yu can get away without them.if it busy...get em. As far as the strollers..well we weren't pushing any of them but htings are pretty wide open wherever you have to go...except for the crowds. Where good walking shoes, and bring your own snacks and beverages...$$$$
Make sure you hit Flying over California...that was sweet.
Keep in mind the minimun height requirements on some of the rides...
Say Hi to Mary Poppins for me..she is incredibly beautiful.. :cool:

barbigrl
04-28-2005, 03:41 PM
Hey Coleen...unless it is really crowded you should be fine...might be tight going through the lines with the double wide. Fast Pass is good if you are staying in that area for awhile!! HAVE FUN...make sure you go on the new Pooh Ride!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 03:42 PM
do you have a pic of poppins. :wink:

Chase
04-28-2005, 03:44 PM
do you have a pic of poppins. :wink:
Did you expand that to 100% ?? She is so beautiful...did I say that already??
Oh and for anyone else out there, if you go to universal studios...watch for sharks.. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
04-28-2005, 03:48 PM
Did you expand that to 100% ?? She is so beautiful...did I say that already??
Oh and for anyone else out there, if you go to universal studios...watch for sharks.. :cool:
LMAO!! that one cracked me up. :p :p

MRS. MAINEVENT
04-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Thanks guys!!!! :rollside:
The babies are 2 1/2 years old and are pretty short, lol :D, is there any rides for them to go on?

Chase
04-28-2005, 03:51 PM
Minnie has nice legs and may remember me... :D :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332Kelly_Shar_Minnie.JPG

Chase
04-28-2005, 03:57 PM
HEre is another beauty... :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/332kelly_Jane.JPG

cdog
04-28-2005, 04:01 PM
LOOK OUT!
For lot's of little yellow people with cameras. :D Have Fun.

MsDrmr
04-28-2005, 04:16 PM
double wide stroller might be a bit difficult if they are busy, we used to push a wheelchair around and at times it was hell.
It's about $5.00 for a bottle of soda/water and snacks are through the roof. Other than that, get there early and have a blast. :2purples:

Mandelon
04-28-2005, 07:17 PM
We went two weeks ago. Do the fast passes on the big rides early. Like Indiana Jones, Thunder Mountain or Splash Mountain. Once you get the fast pass on one ride you can't get another until the time on the ticket. Could be a couple hours..... California Adventure was pretty cool too.
You can go on Splash Mountain and a couple other rides as a single, and go right to the front. You may not get to ride together, but they want to fill the cars/logs. Go to the attendent at the exit and ask them for a single pass.
If you go to the City Hall when you first get there, tell em you have persistent leg pain and ask for a couple of courtesy passes to get you to the front of the line. They fill em out for you and are only good for a couple of rides. They might give you a couple. My son's diabetic and can't wait in a line for too long without eating...... so he qualified.
Go early, they open up the gates and let you in to main street earlier than the park opens, be there early and move your asses down the street quickly.

cheezpanel
04-28-2005, 07:33 PM
We were there last Sat. Arrived at about 9:30. Waited in line for about 10 min just to get backpacks checked before waiting 20 minutes just to get into the park. It sure was crowded. Everytime we tried the fast pass thing the return time seemed to be way later, so with little kids we didn't use it. From the time we went into the park (about 10:00) til the time we left at about 5:00, we went on, in order, the rocketships, StarTours, Matterhorn, Tarzan's Treehouse, took a break for lunch, Pirates of the Carib., and Alice in Wonderland (waited in line for over an hour for this stupid ride, but the kids liked it). Overall it was an exhausting day, I can't say that I really want to go back, but the kiddies loved it (their first trip). Have fun :D