PDA

View Full Version : A gentle reminder................

Debbolas
04-29-2005, 01:00 PM
Don't forget to get your yearly
(or 6monthly) :wink:
Mamograms!!!!!
I'm going Monday for mine, please remind yourself or all the women you love to get their boobies checked :wink: (no, you can't do it, they HAVE to go get a mamogram)
P.S. Just because Ahhell is a radiology doc, under NO circumstances allow him to inspect your wife's breasts..... :2purples:

topless
04-29-2005, 01:04 PM
Tom Brown inspects mine annually. :D

Mrs Luvnlife
04-29-2005, 01:09 PM
Thanks Deb....unfortunately, I don't need the reminder after my recent dealio. I'll have my 6 month check-up in October and then yearly after that!! Sooooo important to do the self-checks too!! ;)

Chase
04-29-2005, 01:13 PM
I think he...or any other Canadian ***boater would offer a very accurate assessment :idea: :messedup:

Tom Brown
04-29-2005, 01:39 PM
I think we should step up the treatment program, Top.

topless
04-29-2005, 01:41 PM
I think we should step up the treatment program, Top.
Are you trying to tell me I need treatment Tom? :jawdrop:

Red Eye
04-29-2005, 01:43 PM
I recently received my medical license in T.J. I will be giving *FREE* exams all weekend at my house. Please PM me if interested. :hammer2:

Tom Brown
04-29-2005, 01:44 PM
Are you trying to tell me I need treatment Tom? :jawdrop:
Yes. I recommend gene therapy.

topless
04-29-2005, 01:46 PM
I will go home and put on my genes if thats what it takes. :D

ratso
04-29-2005, 01:51 PM
I try to inspect a few pair every week. :hammer2:

LUVNLIFE
04-29-2005, 05:44 PM
Thanks Deb....unfortunately, I don't need the reminder after my recent dealio. I'll have my 6 month check-up in October and then yearly after that!! Sooooo important to do the self-checks too!! ;)
She is right and Babe you are due for examination and I have some ointment for you also :D :D
Seriously girls do do your self checks and get anything suspicious checked out :wink:

PINSTRIPER GIRL
04-29-2005, 09:19 PM
Just had my yearly last week. Alot of the guys I work with said they'd do it for me, but I decided I'd get more accurate results from the doc. :idea: Thanks for caring enough to post the reminder.

Mrs CP 19
04-29-2005, 11:00 PM
Thanks Debbolas for the so important reminder. Prayers that it will be an uneventful occasion for you!...I am sure it will be!! Please everyone, it's a great reminder, Do it!

Midwest_Miss69
04-29-2005, 11:04 PM
I thought it was every 5 years? The check-ups I mean lol

ratso
04-29-2005, 11:58 PM
Just had my yearly last week. Alot of the guys I work with said they'd do it for me, but I decided I'd get more accurate results from the doc. :idea: Thanks for caring enough to post the reminder.
...judging by the avatar, I can see why.

WYRD
04-30-2005, 04:08 AM
I try to inspect a few pair every week. :hammer2:
Always trying to help that's what I like about you Ratso :D :D

WYRD
04-30-2005, 04:10 AM
The Doc might give better results but ours would be more personal :devil:

Tom Brown
04-30-2005, 08:29 AM
Thanks for the reminder, Deb. I gave my balls several gentle squeezes this morning and it really helped my disposition. :)

Debbolas
05-01-2005, 05:46 PM
:)
funny guy...........

Debbolas
10-12-2005, 08:54 PM
bump for the boobies......remember to get your yearly mamogram....I go tomorrow for my 6mo check up...... :cool: (ultrasound/mamogram)
You should get one as well :rollside:

rivrbrat
10-12-2005, 09:06 PM
Thanks for the reminder.... Just had mine 2 weeks ago..... :shift:

Debbolas
10-12-2005, 09:09 PM
Thanks for the reminder.... Just had mine 2 weeks ago..... :shift:
Good! :clover:
Everything OK? :idea:

Tom Brown
10-12-2005, 09:16 PM
bump for the boobies......
Bump for the ball squeezes too. :cool:

Debbolas
10-12-2005, 09:22 PM
Bump for the ball squeezes too. :cool:
Squeeze them once for me Tom :wink:
I wonder why they don't do "mamogram" type of exams on men's balls to check for cancer?
How do they check?
I will alter my thread to include the ball squeezes :wink:
so.............
Squeeze your balls and squish your boobies :wink:

Tom Brown
10-12-2005, 09:35 PM
I wonder why they don't do "mamogram" type of exams on men's balls to check for cancer?
How do they check?
They don't like to use radiation in the area of the testicles or ovaries.
At least around here, to do a complete body scan, they use a CT (sometimes called CAT) scan of the head and torso. Separate scans but the same machine. They use ultrasound in the groin area. The legs are done with a simple two dimensional x-ray.
Modern ultrasound equipment is pretty amazing. The equipment can discern tissue density and can identify parts and organs. Ours has a sophisticated user interface that allows the technician to point at a testicle and the machine will display the volume of the organ.
As it happens, I know exactly how many milliliters each of my nuts are. Interestingly, they're not the same by quite a bit. Apparently this is pretty normal.
By the way, I'm squeezing them for you right now. It's most pleasant. :)

Tom Brown
10-12-2005, 09:48 PM
I will add that a GP checks for cancer in the testicles by squeezing them. Seriously.

rivrbrat
10-13-2005, 05:37 AM
Good! :clover:
Everything OK? :idea:
Yes everything is good... Thanks for asking... Hope yours is ok too.....:mix:

Sleek-Jet
10-13-2005, 05:43 AM
I will add that a GP checks for cancer in the testicles by squeezing them. Seriously.
Every time I try a self testicle exam, I get all excited and distracted... :D

OGShocker
10-13-2005, 07:00 AM
A nice lady GP will roll'em around for awhile between squeezes! :rollside:

JustMVG
10-13-2005, 07:02 AM
A nice lady GP will roll'em around for awhile between squeezes! :rollside:
Thats not bad then you become a walk in Sperm donor.

Debbolas
10-13-2005, 11:48 AM
By the way, I'm squeezing them for you right now. It's most pleasant. :)
Anything I can do to bring you pleasure, Tom Brown :cool: (lol)
I go in about an hour, I have to have mine more often then "normal" women because I have a 2/3 chance of developing ductal breast cancer. It's kinda cool that they know that and can watch me for that.....I know NOT to smoke, and I can't have hormone replacement therapy, (guess I will just be a bitch for a few years during menopause)
Hoping for a clean scan!! :cool:
P.S. Squeeze your balls to check for ....................what are they looking for Tom?

MsDrmr
10-13-2005, 11:51 AM
I recently received my medical license in T.J. I will be giving *FREE* exams all weekend at my house. Please PM me if interested. :hammer2:
I just may do that...are you still offering? :rollside:

Tremor Therapy
10-13-2005, 12:11 PM
Debbolas....after reading about your trials, I got all over my wife to get one. She finally broke down and told me she hadn't had one done in 5 years....5 YEARS! :hammer2:
The long and short of it was they found a lump back in June, and the biopsy found it was just some fibrous tissue...nothing to worry about. After her biopsy and waiting around for the results, you can bet she will never wait that long again! :D

Debbolas
10-13-2005, 12:14 PM
Wow, I am so glad some good came out of my posting about this......(I felt a little weird about it)
You should post your story every 6 months as well, just to remind people
You have made my day!!:D
:clover: spread the word, squish your balls and smash your boobies :clover:

Debbolas
10-13-2005, 12:36 PM
:clover:...........................Ok, gotta go........................crossing my fingers for a clean report today!!!!!!!!!! ;) It would be my first in a year :clover::clover:

MsDrmr
10-13-2005, 12:58 PM
Debbolas....after reading about your trials, I got all over my wife to get one. She finally broke down and told me she hadn't had one done in 5 years....5 YEARS! :hammer2:
The long and short of it was they found a lump back in June, and the biopsy found it was just some fibrous tissue...nothing to worry about. After her biopsy and waiting around for the results, you can bet she will never wait that long again! :D
See what a good influence you are on these folks Deb...your a good one hon.

Debbolas
10-14-2005, 12:49 PM
:clover: Boobie Bump......remember October is Breast Cancer prevention month, please get a mamogram or remind your loved one to get one. :D

Debbolas
10-15-2005, 02:57 PM

Mrs. casean
10-15-2005, 03:00 PM
When you put it that way :D Are you participating in the walk/race tomorrow? I would if we were going home, but we'll be at the AMTTDR. Next year I think I'll be there. My work has a team and a few survivors. Thanks for the great reminders Deb!

Debbolas
10-15-2005, 03:06 PM
When you put it that way :D Are you participating in the walk/race tomorrow? I would if we were going home, but we'll be at the AMTTDR. Next year I think I'll be there. My work has a team and a few survivors. Thanks for the great reminders Deb!
No Breast Cancer walk for me, but I should do that, maybe next year..... :cool:
............well, I figure if we have to smash our boobies, the guys should squish their balls............(I'm still a little bitter they don't have a smashing machine to check men for prostrate cancer) Tom says they don't like to get "that area" exposed to radiation...........whatever :rolleyes: (jk/lol)
we are re-doing our family room/kitchen, so it's a home improvement weekend for us :rollside:

Woodster
10-15-2005, 04:04 PM
My wife is doing the Breast Cancer walk this weekend..In fact I just talk to her a little bit ago and they were on mile 16.. She raised over 2k and I guess they raised a total of 10 million this year..Pretty cool

Debbolas
10-21-2005, 06:20 PM
Well............again.................the swell guys over at the radiology department of San Antonio Hospital have decided that I need ANOTHER biopsy....yep, another one....I'm three for three. :2purples: ..........Three mamo/ultrasounds, three biopsy's and one mass removal......Someone should take me to VEGAS!!! :2purples:
So again, I can't stress enough PLEASE get your mamograms or be sure that the person you LOVE with boobs gets their mamograms :wink:
The doc said, we do a stereotactic biopsy, under a xray and then maybe a MRI, then think about mass removal vs massectomy....seeing as how they find crap in my boobs each time they scan them...perhaps we should JUST remove one of them!!! :hammerhea
I am sooooooooooooooooooo mad. :crossx:
Washed my boat, and am tired and all, and I'm still mad!!! :crossx: :mad: :crossx:

Debbolas
10-28-2005, 02:05 PM
bump
smash your boobies, squish your balls :D
Oh, Ahhell explained to me why men can't have their prostrates mamogramed.....they aren't in their balls................(duh...Deb) :D

Debbolas
10-31-2005, 12:23 PM
bump,
mamograms for all my friends :D