PDA

View Full Version : So, what vee

phebus
05-02-2005, 07:46 AM
I've heard the results of the poker run, and all I hear about is the cats. Did any of the fast vee's make a good showing at the run? I heard rumors of some fast vee's showing up, but how did they do?

4-B
05-02-2005, 08:04 AM
don't know. after a few bloody mary's at 8:30am i couldn't tell a vee from a cat. :rollside:

phebus
05-02-2005, 08:07 AM
don't know. after a few bloody mary's at 8:30am i couldn't tell a vee from a cat. :rollside:
About that ime here at home, I was sober, and probably picking up dog poop in the backyard. I really feel for ya...... :D

dirty old man
05-02-2005, 08:07 AM
ABSOLETELY! Buy yourself a 46' Outerlimits with two 1500 hp Sterlings for approximately 1.2 million. Now thats the way to go. Anyone can go fast with a 1.2 million dollar skater

ChumpChange
05-02-2005, 09:09 AM
I've heard the results of the poker run, and all I hear about is the cats. Did any of the fast vee's make a good showing at the run? I heard rumors of some fast vee's showing up, but how did they do?
Outerlimits made a showing with 3 of their boats showing up. Triple X, Mamba and La Habanera(the one at the LA boat show). All of them were awesome. I'll take an Outerlimits over any cat any day. I'm just a V guy.
Unfortunately they were not running in the first wave so there is no comparison speed wise as to what XXX would have done to some of the cats.

phebus
05-02-2005, 09:20 AM
I thought all the top boats started at the same time. I didn't realize they started the cats and vee's in different waves. Doesn't seem right to me, if you have a fast boat, you should be starting in the front. I realize that it is not a race (ha ha), but it doesn't seem right that if you have a fast vee, that you would start behind slower cats and be stuck in traffic.