PDA

View Full Version : Kokoho's, Tremors??

NOTALENT
05-02-2005, 08:04 AM
Does anyone have the recipe for that drink...God damn those were good.. First time actually buying them this weekend.. After a few shots of cocaine..those were really stepping it up a notch!! :eek:

SCUBA STEVE
05-02-2005, 08:11 AM
Liquid Cocaine? 151, yeager & Goldshlager (sp) I had to give those things up. :D
Tremors are pretty good, it takes a while to see the bottom of the cup. :hammer2: :D

NOTALENT
05-02-2005, 08:23 AM
Liquid Cocaine? 151, yeager & Goldshlager (sp) I had to give those things up. :D
Tremors are pretty good, it takes a while to see the bottom of the cup. :hammer2: :D
of course liquid cocaine :crossx: they were the triple shots too!!! damn those hit me quick!! I think my liver is shot already. Jeger is my favorite drink, I cant do it straight anymore though. :cry:

SCUBA STEVE
05-02-2005, 09:03 AM
of course liquid cocaine :crossx: they were the triple shots too!!! damn those hit me quick!! I think my liver is shot already. Jeger is my favorite drink, I cant do it straight anymore though. :cry:
Man you are already calling it quits on drinking it straight. You must have started young. lol :cool: I finally gave it up last year around Memorial. Monique gave it up around the same time as well. She has harsher memories then I do. :p :cool: :220v:

barbigrl
05-02-2005, 09:08 AM
Actually NT...it is a secret recipe...they won't give it out. And those were good!! I hate Kokomo's....it is all about the Red Room......

NOTALENT
05-02-2005, 10:27 AM
Man you are already calling it quits on drinking it straight. You must have started young. lol :cool: I finally gave it up last year around Memorial. Monique gave it up around the same time as well. She has harsher memories then I do. :p :cool: :220v:
I started really young..but it was the amount I use to drink that did it I think.. Damn that sounds bad! its funny though..3 months ago..I could toss it like water...now..it takes a toll going down.. :(
Actually NT...it is a secret recipe...they won't give it out. And those were good!! I hate Kokomo's....it is all about the Red Room......
Damn!! I had more fun @ RR with u and the rest of the HB crew..Good partying with u again..even though u didnt get ur drink on to much :crossx: haha..Kokohos was good to..but a different crowd. :argue: leaving we almost got into a rumble..haha.. :argue: