PDA

View Full Version : So I met a girl this weekend.

KACHINA KEN
05-02-2005, 10:40 AM
Actually shes not just a girl, shes more like a godess and a princess all in one. We met at the poker run dinner and then later at the Turtle, we walked on the beach together and spent time on the dock together and talked until 2AM, it was amazing, it was one of those moments y'know. She is the only girl I have ever met that could relate to my work and lifestyle because it was also hers for 5 years, it's soooo hard to find some one who can relate to my trainwreck of a career choice. Only bummer about the whole deal is she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one. Anyhow I'm on cloud nine right now, I haven't been here for awile.........

Bre
05-02-2005, 10:41 AM
Good to hear :smile:

NOTALENT
05-02-2005, 10:45 AM
Actually shes not just a girl, shes more like a godess and a princess all in one. We met at the poker run dinner and then later at the Turtle, we walked on the beach together and spent time on the dock together and talked until 2AM, it was amazing, it was one of those moments y'know. She is the only girl I have ever met that could relate to my work and lifestyle because it was also hers for 5 years, it's soooo hard to find some one who can relate to my trainwreck of a career choice. Only bummer about the whole deal is she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one. Anyhow I'm on cloud nine right now, I haven't been here for awile.........
Congrats brotha! She like's boating to huge + :D !!

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 10:46 AM
cool Ken...good luck :D

moneypit
05-02-2005, 10:47 AM
I was at both of those events.. Im trying to picture her :idea: :idea:

Chase
05-02-2005, 10:52 AM
Well KK I am sure it is a wonderful feeling..I guess you could say that I have been there a couple of times..
If it is so great then don't let her go..stay in touch, and maybe things will work out better than just the long distance relationship..??
Don't be scared to post some pics so we can all lend our advise.... :)

RiverOtter
05-02-2005, 11:03 AM
Sounds like you're DOOOOOOMED!!! :D

KACHINA KEN
05-02-2005, 11:08 AM
Did I mention shes HOT, SMART, and likes BOATS???
and a boardmembers sister.............

RiverOtter
05-02-2005, 11:11 AM
You are soooooo DOOOOOOOMMEEEDDD!!!!! :D

Bre
05-02-2005, 11:11 AM
Sounds like she is perfect to me... better do all you can to see her as much as possible. ;)

racecar.hotshoe
05-02-2005, 11:16 AM
Ken I want to thank you for all the bracelets you bought at the Poker Run.You have a big heart,The girl thing It will work it self out.Mark

unleashed
05-02-2005, 11:20 AM
Wow, Thats pretty cool Ken...You're gonna make me cry! :cry:
Seriuosly though good seeing you and everyone else out at the river. What a great time!
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

Tom Brown
05-02-2005, 11:24 AM
You're gonna make me cry! :cry:
Yeah. This thread ought to get the chicks bawling like a long distance commercial at menstruation time.
Congratulations, Ken. I'm delighted for you and it was really nice that you shared it with your buds. :cool:

Jbb
05-02-2005, 11:25 AM
Yeah. This thread ought to get the chicks bawling like a long distance commercial at menstruation time.
Congratulations, Ken. I'm delighted for you and it was really nice that you shared it with your buds. :cool:
'You are way off your game today Tom....pussy! :220v:

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Very cool, Ken. I hope it works out for you.

prosthogod
05-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Now Ken this doesn't sound real. Are you sure you didn't buy a new dog, and you just drank too much that night?
When's the new boat going to be ready? I was out there with my bro, didn't see you.

topless
05-02-2005, 11:41 AM
Ken, She's stalking you right now. RUN................ :eek:

IN2-IN2MX
05-02-2005, 11:50 AM
Awwww, that's great! Good luck with that. :D
Oooh, I hope the board member approves.

riverracerx
05-02-2005, 11:59 AM
I met this hot girl on the dock at 2:00am and we talked till the sun came up....
Just kidding!
Congrats Ken. Now make sure she knows how to back the trailer in at the ramp and she's a keeper!

barbigrl
05-02-2005, 12:04 PM
That explains where you were on Saterday..... :idea: hahaha That is way cool Ken!! Good luck!!!
(Next week he is going to start this same thread, but about a different chick!) :rollside:

robert_pv
05-02-2005, 12:06 PM
All good :clover:

Phat Matt
05-02-2005, 12:22 PM
Jen said she was going to get another drink. :confused: ;)

Rev. Williams
05-02-2005, 12:22 PM
She sounds great, I hope she doesn't have any swastica tattoos hidden from you!! :D :D
But all kidding aside, goodluck. New love is the best. :D

jdogginla
05-02-2005, 12:43 PM
She just wants to be the first one to ride the new boat!%@ It's true what they say about size then! A 34 will get u anything you want, lol.
Just kid'n.......hope it works out, for a lil while atleast.

PlyaPlya22
05-02-2005, 12:48 PM
That's plus!

WYRD
05-02-2005, 12:49 PM
Congrats Ken I hope all works out for you and her :D You don't suppose that board member has any other sisters do you???? :D

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 12:51 PM
Um, we're gonna need some more information here :D

malibuken
05-02-2005, 12:54 PM
Sounds like a cool evening Ken, those are the best kinds. then you have butterflies for weeks, because it was so cool. :D

FRENCHIE
05-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Good luck on that one Ken...that a great feeling when yo ufirst meet somone and hit it off!!! Hope it works out....nothing like having a companion in life as we get older!! ;) :eat: :cool:

HOSS
05-02-2005, 01:19 PM
,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,aw phuc,,,,,,,,forgot what I was gonna say.

robert_pv
05-02-2005, 01:21 PM
To bad something like that didn’t happen to Brett. You never know a miracle might be able to help him adjust his junk. Lightning can strike twice. :D :clover:

Big Warlock
05-02-2005, 01:22 PM
She does know about the Kachina thing right??
Just kidding.....
Good luck with it!!!

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 01:23 PM
She does know about the Kachina thing right??
Just kidding.....
Good luck with it!!!
lol that there was pretty good Rob :cool:

KACHINA KEN
05-02-2005, 01:24 PM
To bad something like that didn’t happen to Brett. You never know a miracle might be able to help him adjust his junk. Lightning can strike twice. :D :clover:
Brett is too bitter to listen to his heart, it's gonna take an ex marine dominatrix type chick to tame that boy.

KACHINA KEN
05-02-2005, 01:25 PM
lol that there was pretty good Rob :cool: Dont encourage him Dan.

Big Warlock
05-02-2005, 02:14 PM
You know I like you !! I honestly want this to work for you.....so if you need to borrow the Warlock.........just ask!!!! :) :)

dicudmore
05-02-2005, 02:19 PM
You know I like you !! I honestly want this to work for you.....so if you need to borrow the Warlock.........just ask!!!! :) :)
Dan <---will be letting that one go :D
Rob, you seem to have an educated opinion on about every hull out there...you mind sharing your thoughts on mine via PM? Didn't see you out there this weekend...drive good to go??

ShowSumSkin
05-02-2005, 02:24 PM
But I was in Corona!?!!
Just Kidding, Congrats and I hope everything works out for you ;)

Big Warlock
05-02-2005, 02:29 PM
I will PM you a little later..........I am on my way out the door and over to the boat shop as we speak. The gear ratio is wrong on the IMCO racing bottom. I lost 10 mph and was getting smoked all weekend!!! The Teague Platinum XR drive worked great although it sounds like a jet engine!!
I plan on being in Newport Beach on some business this weekend. I am there from Thursday through Sunday. Headed home on Monday. Warlock will be in tow. I did feel pretty puny out there this weekend! Damn there were some big boats!!!
I am very opinionated in various hulls. I have a boat addiction and own three currently and looking at a fourth here shortly. I think I have my '97 Scarab sold and in the next two years will be trading in my 50' Bertram for something like a 60 or 65 ' Viking. I really love those boats. There are a few other possiblities as well. The Warlock may ultimately go to Mexico after this summer and a replacement might be in the works. But it is a year away with all the responsibilities and such.
I didn't see you there this weekend either. I was in the channel on Sat. I saw Frenchie and Mel and some of my Phoenix friends. Other friends I hung with most of the weekend. I wish I had some more time to hang with Dustin on his Donzi. But ran out of time.
I look forward to hanging with you next trip though. You out and about this weekend?
I will PM you in a few hours!
Rob

2sand2
05-02-2005, 03:40 PM
I met this hot girl on the dock at 2:00am and we talked till the sun came up....
!
now that thar is funny.... :D :D

KACHINA KEN
05-02-2005, 04:30 PM
Has she ever been an actress?
Nah, she works for the state (CA).
BTW 1 post since Feb? You're slackin.

WYRD
05-02-2005, 04:31 PM
Not another one on Welfare Ken :hammerhea :crossx: Just Kiddin Brother :wink:

Badger301
05-02-2005, 05:00 PM
Congrats! Hope it works out for you.

mike37
05-02-2005, 05:05 PM
she lives in central CA so that could be a tough one.
whats her name I will look her up and take her to the lake and keep her safe for ya

Kilrtoy
05-02-2005, 05:05 PM
Congrats...
where is the pic...

GHTRIM
05-02-2005, 06:38 PM
Congrats KEN!! Liana and I are glad to hear you met someone you click with. Sounds like you have a great start.. Heard you were at the poker run and I ran into people who saw you, but we never saw you :frown: . Guess we will catch up with you the next time. Bud Light right???
Hope all works out for you with the new lady.

Holland
05-02-2005, 06:52 PM
Ken.... Have you heard the old fairy tale....
Once upon a time a guy asked a girl to marry him....
She said NO...
He lived happily ever after....
Just Kidding! Congrats! :rollside:
Bob

phebus
05-02-2005, 07:02 PM
She doesn't go to work in an orange jumpsuit does she? :D

Rod-64
05-02-2005, 07:08 PM
Has she ever been an actress?
No..........But she did stay at a Holiday Inn Express last night. :p

BK
05-02-2005, 07:28 PM
Ya know the long distance thing isnt allways a bad thing. When my wife and I met she lived in Santa Cruz and I lived in Newport Bch. It was a pain one of us having to drive every weekend and the phone bills............OUCH! I think being appart made us appritiate each other more and value our time when we were together. 12 years and 3 kids later, we couldnt be happier. Good luck to you, hope yours ends up as good as mine has.