PDA

View Full Version : SanDiego border crossing ????

coolchange
05-02-2005, 03:20 PM
I'm goin to Rosarito in a couple of days. Plannin on comin back Saturday. Should I haul a$$ for the crossing first thing or is traffic light on Sat. comin back in?

Mandelon
05-02-2005, 07:42 PM
Light... :squiggle: ..Hahahahahahaha like two hours..... :rolleyes:
Come back butt early like before 8:00 am on a weekend.....or waaaaaay late. like 2:00am otherwise it pretty much always sucks.
Sunday afternoons are the godawful worst. I have spent 2.5 hours in line before. I usually have the camper on back so we have a bathroom and a kitchen with reefer full of cold ones.
If you have a DVD player take it and watch a movie....
When we go for the weekend, we now come back Monday mornings at 5:00am.

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 07:43 PM
I will never ever go there again! I hate third world countries!

THATJEFFGUY
05-02-2005, 10:34 PM
I'm goin to Rosarito in a couple of days. Plannin on comin back Saturday. Should I haul a$$ for the crossing first thing or is traffic light on Sat. comin back in?
Hey I need you to pick up a little "package" for me when you go down to Mexico. And if they question at the border about it...just drive like hell !! :D

ROZ
05-02-2005, 10:54 PM
In following Mandelon's advise, and also consider taking the Otay Crossing. I hope theyre isn't any racing going on down there, as I have seen Northbound traffic backed up on the toll road just after Rosarito... Just be prepared :D