PDA

View Full Version : Photoglou again

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 05:46 PM
No, I didn't buy a truck from him :rolleyes: But, he did hook up a good friend of mine this weekend on his way home. This is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off of his back. Just wanted to give him a public atta boy.

PHOTOGLOU
05-02-2005, 06:14 PM
No, I didn't buy a truck from him :rolleyes: But, he did hook up a good friend of mine this weekend on his way home. This is the kind of guy that would give you the shirt off of his back. Just wanted to give him a public atta boy.
Thx I would hope someone would do the same for me

Garrddogg
05-02-2005, 06:44 PM
HEY I was gonna do that..
My TRUCK broke in Parker and Jay towed my boat all the way to my house :eek: wow thanks Jay I owe you one!
The tow truck driver that brought the truck was out of Havi!
Force 26
Gary

Phat Matt
05-02-2005, 06:50 PM
There we a lot of people out there this weekend that I didn't see. On the other hand, there were a lot I did. What a good weekend!

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-02-2005, 06:51 PM
Great weekend.......
:cool:

THATJEFFGUY
05-02-2005, 07:11 PM
He would ??? Too bad Jay doesn't wear a 2X, cuz I could sure use some extra shirts ! :D
All kidding aside, Jay definitely has the hookup on those Cheby's. But Jay...I think my '05 Tahoe has a tranny problem...it sounds like it's gonna fall out when I take off from a stop. So should I take it to any Chevy dealer for warranty service, or bring it down to your place in Orange ?

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 07:14 PM
I didn't want to tell the full story there Gary. I guess Jay came up on Gary broke down in Parker and hooked up his boat and towed his ass all the way home to Whittier including dropping his buddy off in Fontucky! Jay, you got plenty of good Karma in the bank bro!

PHOTOGLOU
05-02-2005, 07:15 PM
He would ??? Too bad Jay doesn't wear a 2X, cuz I could sure use some extra shirts ! :D
All kidding aside, Jay definitely has the hookup on those Cheby's. But Jay...I think my '05 Tahoe has a tranny problem...it sounds like it's gonna fall out when I take off from a stop. So should I take it to any Chevy dealer for warranty service, or bring it down to your place in Orange ?
Is it when your gear shifter is in 1st gear and your tow/haul mode is on?????

THATJEFFGUY
05-02-2005, 10:35 PM
Nope...when it's in DRIVE, and tow mode is OFF. :frown:

PHOTOGLOU
05-03-2005, 10:54 AM
get it to the dealership MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A RENTAL

dicudmore
05-03-2005, 10:55 AM
sounds like a driveline clunk...
happens on take off from a stop??

THATJEFFGUY
05-03-2005, 02:02 PM
get it to the dealership MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A RENTAL
"Make them" huh ? I'll give it a shot but I doubt I will be succesfful.

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 02:08 PM
"Make them" huh ? I'll give it a shot but I doubt I will be succesfful.
GM is generous with rentals, you won't get a truck (normally). But you will get transportation.

PHOTOGLOU
05-03-2005, 02:18 PM
If they won't I'll work something out for you but you might have to bring it here Jay 714 552 0300

THATJEFFGUY
05-03-2005, 03:43 PM
OK Thanks Jay..I'll take it to my local Chevy dealer and see what they say. if they gimme a buncha $hit, I'll just bring it down to your place. Thanks !