PDA

View Full Version : Mexican news station firebombed!

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 07:49 PM
Maybe that will be the headline before too long!
http://wnd.com/images2/mexicobillboard.jpg
One can only hope.
Gee, why do I hate illeagals???? I just don't know :confused:

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 07:53 PM
Hopefully they know that LA is in the USA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Kilrtoy
05-02-2005, 07:55 PM
I thought that was a joke until I actually saw the sign...
But they are invading us , just not the way most people think of invasions.....

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 07:59 PM
Well, that was a Tonight Show joke a while ago:
Hey did you hear that the Mexican Government has decided to move the Capitol of Mexico?
Yeah, they said they're moving it to LA to be closer to the people... :cry:
Funny if it weren't so true... :220v:

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 08:01 PM
KFI's response is a billboard that says "Just to clarify, you are here ---->Los Angeles,California, USA! Gracias. "

uvindex
05-02-2005, 08:07 PM
But they are invading us , just not the way most people think of invasions.....Lots of them never left. California was PART of Mexico until it was surrendered to the US in 1847, at which time it became a US territory. It became a state in 1850. :p

racecar.hotshoe
05-02-2005, 08:08 PM
I was not aware of that!......................... :D

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Lots of them never left. California was PART of Mexico until it was surrendered to the US in 1847, at which time it became a US territory. It became a state in 1850. :p
And???????????????????????????????????
It's been 150 years, deal with it!!!!!!! I know very few that have been here that long! Most have snuck over recently! The ones that have stayed the whole time have assimilated (sp).

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:09 PM
Lots of them never left. California was PART of Mexico until it was surrendered to the US in 1847, at which time it became a US territory. It became a state in 1850. :p
As was Arizona and New Mexico... that's not this invasion has come from.

Ultrafied
05-02-2005, 08:11 PM
well a lot of the USA belonged to other countries at one point or another. The point is it's the USA now ..... :D

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 08:12 PM
well a lot of the USA belonged to other countries at one point or another. The point is it's the USA now ..... :D
Yes, somehow I don't think that many people are expected to speak French to accomodate customers in former French territories!

uvindex
05-02-2005, 08:14 PM
And???????????????????????????????????
It's been 150 years, deal with it!!!!!!! I know very few that have been here that long! Most have snuck over recently! The ones that have stayed the whole time have assimilated (sp). Geez, no need to get so huffy. I sure wasn't alive 150 years ago, and neither I nor my ancestors are from Mexico, so there's nothing for me to deal with. :p

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 08:16 PM
Geez, no need to get so huffy. I sure wasn't alive 150 years ago, and neither I nor my ancestors are from Mexico, so there's nothing for me to deal with. :p
Not huffy, just living where I do, it's getting old. People come into my wife's clinic and get upset that she doesn't speak their language. ( She does, but won't). She has told them in Spanish "tu esta en America, hablamos engles"

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Not huffy, just living where I do, it's getting old."
Besides, we won it fair and square... :D

Kachina26
05-02-2005, 08:18 PM
Besides, we won it fair and square... :D
Won it hell, we took it!!!!!!!

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:20 PM
Won it hell, we took it!!!!!!!
OK We took it fair and square...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2005, 08:25 PM
That is the problem as AMERICANS we always play fair with dirty countries.....

Ntwotrance
05-02-2005, 08:28 PM
you could do like others have done, which is to write a letter of either approval/disapproval of the billboard with the parent company: http://www.clearchannel.com/Corporate/Email.aspx because as you know, arguing over the internet...ah, you know the rest of it....

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:31 PM
Thanks to the "Politically correct" left... everything has to be "fair". No it doesn't... (I could just hear Lake Pirate now, "the america I used to live in...")
I've been laughing at the "latino" crowd up here in Sacramento after the Governators comments about illegal immigration. Now he's "Racist" because he thinks we should enforce immigration law... :idea:

Kilrtoy
05-02-2005, 08:36 PM
I'm sorry , do I need to type in caps...
WE ARE BEING INVADED BY AN OCCUPYING FORCE THAT IS HOSTILE.......

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:38 PM
Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
And saying it like a Vato Hesse...

Kilrtoy
05-02-2005, 08:40 PM
Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
hey FOCKER I had one off those restored to all original stock, except the dual exhaust it had 18" REVERSED glass packs.....
and I said it like this...
FOR SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE DUDE......

sidewound
05-02-2005, 08:42 PM
DITTO!
I live in the midwest and the problem is rampant here as well. Plenty of illegal aliens right here in good ol' IOWA man! Me no speaky the beanie! We were never part of Mexico.
I can't imagine how it is in Cali. Must suck to be there.
Peace Man! :cool:
CESAR

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:42 PM
hey FOCKER I had one off those restored to all original stock, except the dual exhaust it had 18" REVERSED glass packs.....
and I said it like this...
FOR SURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRE DUDE......
That's one of the coolest classic lowriders in the world... Like Totally :hammerhea

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:43 PM
DITTO!
I live in the midwest and the problem is rampant here as well. Plenty of illegal aliens right here in good ol' IOWA man! Me no speaky the beanie! I can't imagine how it is in Cali. Must suck to be there.
CESAR
Dude, didn't you know IOWA was a part of Mexico once, we stole it from them just like Cali... :D

sidewound
05-02-2005, 08:45 PM
Dude, didn't you know IOWA was a part of Mexico once, we stole it from them just like Cali... :D
Sorry Eagle...I thought I was right on here! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
CESAR

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:47 PM
Sorry Eagle...I thought I was right on here! :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
CESAR
LMAO... :wink:

sidewound
05-02-2005, 08:50 PM
LMAO... :wink:
Well ya know we're a little behind the times here. I better study my history lessons some more. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
CESAR

Dr. Eagle
05-02-2005, 08:55 PM
Well ya know we're a little behind the times here. I better study my history lessons some more. :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
CESAR
:idea: Maybe it was canada... :notam:

hotlavey
05-02-2005, 09:03 PM
DITTO!
I live in the midwest and the problem is rampant here as well. Plenty of illegal aliens right here in good ol' IOWA man! Me no speaky the beanie! We were never part of Mexico.
I can't imagine how it is in Cali. Must suck to be there.
CESAR
It does suck. We now have those bangers doing the freeway shootings again. I think we've had 10 shootings so far, all random. Some Mexican official once said"We do not have to fight to get California back, they will give it to us". Guess what, we are in the process. Look at who is in the Emergency Rooms, read the instructions on all the products you buy, info on phone calls asks if you want English or Spanish, hell, 30% of all inmates in jail are illegal aliens. And what about the BS crap regarding the Mexican that killed the LEO and ran to Mexico. We can't extradite him because of a political agreement and we know exactly where he is. What a bunch of crap.

sidewound
05-02-2005, 09:38 PM
It does suck. We now have those bangers doing the freeway shootings again. I think we've had 10 shootings so far, all random. Some Mexican official once said"We do not have to fight to get California back, they will give it to us". Guess what, we are in the process. Look at who is in the Emergency Rooms, read the instructions on all the products you buy, info on phone calls asks if you want English or Spanish, hell, 30% of all inmates in jail are illegal aliens. And what about the BS crap regarding the Mexican that killed the LEO and ran to Mexico. We can't extradite him because of a political agreement and we know exactly where he is. What a bunch of crap.
We just have beenie weenies that take jobs at low pay driving the cost of labor down for everyone. Does that sound predjudiced?????
CESAR

RitcheyRch
05-03-2005, 04:19 AM
They dont drive Impala's anymore. They moved up to Honda's and Nissan's.
QUOTE=Dr. Eagle]Pretty soon we'll all be driving 64 Chevy Impallas Slammed with twice pipes... and organ pipe speakers...
And saying it like a Vato Hesse...[/QUOTE]

RitcheyRch
05-03-2005, 04:20 AM
So true. If we started calling them terrorists than maybe the rest of the country would want to do something about it.

RitcheyRch
05-03-2005, 04:23 AM
Agree 100%. Mexico will not extradite someone that could possibly get the death penalty.

HOSS
05-03-2005, 05:02 AM
The best the to do is to move and let those low life ****s have it.

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 05:32 AM
We just have beenie weenies
I really didn't want to hit the racial thing here. I have several hispanic friends, including those who have immigrated. (Legally and otherwise) They are now all legal, and cool people. But, the have assymilated.

haulina29
05-03-2005, 06:26 AM
In 1848 when the treaty was signed Mexicans living in California were given a choice to become American citizens or move to the Mexico side of California they were given one year to do so . How come when you live in Mexico you are a Mexican and when you walk over here you are Hispanic ?

syke-o
05-03-2005, 07:05 AM
i live in anaheim and it is REALLY bad over here.. i was looking at the local public school and there is no way i am putting my kids there, the demographics read 84% Hispanic, 6% Asian, 8% White, 2% African american, and the test scores are low as hell!!!!! so i have to pony up and pay for private school to get my kids a decent education, even though my hard earned tax dollars are going to the school right down the street from me that i am afraid to send my kids to.... it is crazy!!!!

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 07:16 AM
Not huffy, just living where I do, it's getting old. People come into my wife's clinic and get upset that she doesn't speak their language. ( She does, but won't). She has told them in Spanish "tu esta en America, hablamos engles"
I give ur wife mad props!!! I do the same shit! :D

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 07:19 AM
One thing I dont get is why they like to make there own neigborhoods look like shit!!?? Is it because they dont want anyone else to move there and they slowy take over another part of a city?? Taggin on walls, shooting eachother, dont take care of the yards and like 15 broken down cars in the front yard??? I know its not just them..us damn white trash do it to..to an extent! :D

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 07:20 AM
How come when you live in Mexico you are a Mexican and when you walk over here you are Hispanic ?
Hispanic refers to all, including those who came up from further south, they get mad when you call them mexican.

cdog
05-03-2005, 07:35 AM
One thing I dont get is why they like to make there own neigborhoods look like shit!!?? Is it because they dont want anyone else to move there and they slowy take over another part of a city?? Taggin on walls, shooting eachother, dont take care of the yards and like 15 broken down cars in the front yard??? I know its not just them..us damn white trash do it to..to an extent! :D
If you mowed lawns all day, would you want to go home and do it there too?
I have a theroy of "good enough". It don't matter that it looks like shit as long as it (fill in the blank)... They as a culture don't really care or push themselfs to adapt or become better educated. Something like only 5% of them are college educated according to Cspan. Being poor is a temporary self inflicted problem. Many black, white and browns use it as an excuse to stay within their comfort zones. Do you buy wheels for your hoopdy or move to a better neighborhood? Pumping more $$$$ into education won't help either. Untill the parents take more emphisis on doing well in school the kids have no recourse by family for not learning "the white mans system". I ask people this....How many frenchfriers, lawn mowers and strawberry pickers does one countrey need?

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 07:55 AM
If you mowed lawns all day, would you want to go home and do it there too?
I have a theroy of "good enough". It don't matter that it looks like shit as long as it (fill in the blank)... They as a culture don't really care or push themselfs to adapt or become better educated. Something like only 5% of them are college educated according to Cspan. Being poor is a temporary self inflicted problem. Many black, white and browns use it as an excuse to stay within their comfort zones. Do you buy wheels for your hoopdy or move to a better neighborhood? Pumping more $$$$ into education won't help either. Untill the parents take more emphisis on doing well in school the kids have no recourse by family for not learning "the white mans system". I ask people this....How many frenchfriers, lawn mowers and strawberry pickers does one countrey need?
Mowing lawns is a simple task. If I could put in 8-10 hours a days at work, go to the gym for 1-2 and then to school, they have no excuse other than there lazy! They stole that job from all the kids who were tying to make a quick buck..then they take the other basic jobs...fry flippers or fast food places as well. If there here legally I have no problem with them, but when they start to bitch because they cant get jobs, drive with no insurance, steal, over flood our schools and take away from education is when I have a problem. I came from the vadio.. I know what there dealing with. If they say they could never make a decent living..its B.S!! If they say they have an unfair life style its B.S! They just keep making excuses!! (sorry for the rant)!

cdog
05-03-2005, 08:07 AM
Mowing lawns is a simple task. If I could put in 8-10 hours a days at work, go to the gym for 1-2 and then to school, they have no excuse other than there lazy! They stole that job from all the kids who were tying to make a quick buck..then they take the other basic jobs...fry flippers or fast food places as well. If there here legally I have no problem with them, but when they start to bitch because they cant get jobs, drive with no insurance, steal, over flood our schools and take away from education is when I have a problem. I came from the vadio.. I know what there dealing with. If they say they could never make a decent living..its B.S!! If they say they have an unfair life style its B.S! They just keep making excuses!! (sorry for the rant)!
I like that you have your opinion by experiance. So many people these days can't articulate why we need change. They just spew hate. To make our nation stop and notice this problem this issue must be approached in a educauted way of checks and balances. No money and benifits for those who are not citizens. It just makes sence. My fear is that this is a loosing battle. We are all sold down river for a vote. Really sad. Anarchy Burger! Hold the Goverment!

goneboatin
05-03-2005, 08:17 AM
What ever happened to being responsible for your own actions. You sure don't see the Aisians complaining that their kids aren't being taught well. The parents make sure the kids do well.
From what I've seen of those who crawl up from the boarder, the parents don't care. The fathers are proud that they can drink a case of beer after work - don't bother me. The mothers are too busy catering to the fathers - your father's hungry, etc. The kids seem to be a by-product of marriage and a ticket for more government handouts.
I'm off my soapbox now.

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 08:19 AM
I like that you have your opinion by experiance. So many people these days can't articulate why we need change. They just spew hate. To make our nation stop and notice this problem this issue must be approached in a educauted way of checks and balances. No money and benifits for those who are not citizens. It just makes sence. My fear is that this is a loosing battle. We are all sold down river for a vote. Really sad. Anarchy Burger! Hold the Goverment!
haha..Anarchy burger..to hilarious. I totally agree..everything is for a vote now..Just because they are becoming the majority, the Govt. is making there lives better to win the vote! I just heard the update on the drivers license for illegal immagrants last night..they said its almost guaranteed to pass!!! What the fock kind of B.S is that??? Thats just another incentive for them to try and make the leap to come across! Another thing that gets me is this welfare shit..They keep having kids they cant afford..buy a box of extra small trojans and problem solved!!

dego red
05-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Your kidding, right? :eek:
red

barbigrl
05-03-2005, 08:25 AM
Actually we PAID for California.....we bought it.....I'm all for building a huge wall with snipers sitting on top..... or making the Mexican government give is money for supporting all their people with OUR tax dollars.... I really hate this subject...it pisses me off to NO END!!

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 08:30 AM
Actually we PAID for California.....we bought it.....I'm all for building a huge wall with snipers sitting on top..... or making the Mexican government give is money for supporting all their people with OUR tax dollars.... I really hate this subject...it pisses me off to NO END!!
Welcome to the release ur anger against the Govt. and immagrant thread! :D

cdog
05-03-2005, 08:36 AM
haha..Anarchy burger..to hilarious. I totally agree..everything is for a vote now..Just because they are becoming the majority, the Govt. is making there lives better to win the vote! I just heard the update on the drivers license for illegal immagrants last night..they said its almost guaranteed to pass!!! What the fock kind of B.S is that??? Thats just another incentive for them to try and make the leap to come across! Another thing that gets me is this welfare shit..They keep having kids they cant afford..buy a box of extra small trojans and problem solved!!
Wow! I thought the DL thing was a no go. Were in for some serious change. On one hand you can say you need to work hard to make money and live in a nice area so you and your family are safe. But if you think this state is hurting now, imagine when there's 40 million more of them. 50% tax on everything. Wealth redistrubution. This place is going to hell.

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 09:03 AM
Wow! I thought the DL thing was a no go. Were in for some serious change. On one hand you can say you need to work hard to make money and live in a nice area so you and your family are safe. But if you think this state is hurting now, imagine when there's 40 million more of them. 50% tax on everything. Wealth redistrubution. This place is going to hell.
Exactly. It's all down hill from here. :frown:

carbonmarine
05-03-2005, 09:13 AM
In that picture they morphed the " Angel of Independance " statue that is downtown Mexico City and serves as a round about into the picture of Downtown LA .... Thats just an insult !!!!
Rick :chi:

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 09:47 AM
Actually we PAID for California.....we bought it...
We tried to purchase it, they said no, so we kicked the hell out of 'em and asked "How 'bout now?".

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2005, 09:52 AM
. . This place is going to hell.
"Going".......Its Gone!

Mardonzi
05-03-2005, 10:01 AM
There was an article in the AZ Republic (Phoenix newspaper) on Jan 1 that was reporting how the Mexican Interior Ministry was printing and handing out pamphlets on how to illegally cross the border. Seems to me that should be considered a hostile act by Mexico against this countries economy,,,

cdog
05-03-2005, 10:07 AM
There was an article in the AZ Republic (Phoenix newspaper) on Jan 1 that was reporting how the Mexican Interior Ministry was printing and handing out pamphlets on how to illegally cross the border. Seems to me that should be considered a hostile act by Mexico against this countries economy,,,
We're sold out by votes.....But I love how the state of AZ has given the F U to illegals getting social services with the recent bill by the state. Let's see if they can maintain their position. I think the only polotician that realizes the toll that the Brown Plague has on our country is Mccain and that's only because he has delt with all of this time and time again.

Hallett19
05-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Reminds me of that South Park episode.... " THEY TOOK R JOBS " !!!!!!

spectras only
05-03-2005, 10:31 AM
Wonder when the russians going to catch up with the mexicans ? :wink: They could go on the bandwagon reclaming Alaska ,since you guys only paid a few millions to the Zar for it :D :) .

Rev. Williams
05-03-2005, 10:36 AM
Meanwhile, all your home values continue to skyrocket in the WORLD'S 5th largest economy. You don't like it here, sell you house and move to Idaho.
The only reason home values will go up is because of demand, and demand is determined by units and/or rates. The current boom was driven almost 100%by rates not illegals.... Technically they should not be allowed to purchase homes, but with illegal documents and programs created by the lenders in the US (for the all mighty dollar) they have infulltrated our neighborhoods. I'd love to get 10 friends and hook myself up into one of those programs to purchase a 10 million dollar home right next door to one of these lender big wigs... then I'd park all the cars on the front lawn and play Banda music all frikin day :devil: Then they'd have the problem in their neighborhoods!!!!
The US boarder patrol estimates that aproximitaly 750 THOUSAND! illegals cross in from mexico every year!! WTF??? Do we have that many low paying jobs to fill ?? BS !!! We don't !!!
It's just going to take one dirty bomb to come across and a huge explosion to happen in San Diego, then it will be fashionable for all the politicians to be willing to stop this Brown Plague Migration !!!
Until then, DON'T SHOP AT BUSINESSES THAT HIRE ILLEGALS !!!!!!! It's just that easy. Hit them in the wallet. That's the only place these people care about.

NOTALENT
05-03-2005, 10:45 AM
Just got back from lunch..on my way back..off the 405 and harbor freeway all those guys who stand in front of the HOME DEPOTS out there all day waiting for someone to offer them work..Santa Ana Police just busted a good dozen or so..took'em in the patty wagon!!! I havent seen that before.. :D

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 12:14 PM
Meanwhile, all your home values continue to skyrocket in the WORLD'S 5th largest economy. You don't like it here, sell you house and move to Idaho.
I'm leaving, trust me. And so are plenty of other tax payers, which leaves only tax takers. You won't have such a booming economy then.

Rev. Williams
05-03-2005, 01:16 PM
I'm in no way insinuating that illegals are driving up home prices. I'm just trying to negate all the doom and gloom talk about SoCal.
I'll tell you what, you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how abhorrant I find it. Sounds like you're one of those people that always has to have somebody to blame for something, even if you're not sure what you're blaming them for. What's so bad about your life that you're railing against illegals? This US vs. THEM mentality is so 1940s. My life is good. I live in SoCal. Maybe I'm just lucky. I live in a nice house, have a place at the river, have a nice boat, drive a couple nice cars, have 2.3 kids and a nice wife. Yeah, illegals are ruining my life. Like I said, in 50 years you'll forget what you're so mad about, when we're all drinking out of the same fountain.
My life is great! and (unlike yourself) I don't think I was blaming anyone (other then for playing the frikin Banda music and parking on the lawns, and that would be the Mexicians) for impairing my quality of life. I just don't like freeloading illegals that come here and undermine legal businesses. Hell, you can take any job and do it illegally far cheaper then anyone. How is a legal, tax paying, insurance paying, workers comp paying small business owner going to compete???
And until doing illegal things becomes legal..... if I see a criminal at the fountain with me I'll have him arrested !!
FYI.... I'm not a small business owner screwed out by illegals. Just very interested in this topic and hoping for a solution.

hotlavey
05-03-2005, 02:01 PM
Hispanic refers to all, including those who came up from further south, they get mad when you call them mexican.
If your from America, you're an American. If you're from Mexico, you're a Mexican. What the f--- is racist about that?? I don't get it.

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 02:09 PM
If your from America, you're an American. If you're from Mexico, you're a Mexican. What the f--- is racist about that?? I don't get it.
It's not racist, however, if you're from Guatamala then you are Gutamalan not Mexican. That's all.

ChumpChange
05-03-2005, 02:29 PM
I just heard the update on the drivers license for illegal immagrants last night..they said its almost guaranteed to pass!!! What the fock kind of B.S is that???
And you heard this information where? Are you listening to Mexican radio stations again?

chub
05-03-2005, 02:52 PM
I wouldn't mind drivin a 64 Impalla slammed. It would have to have hydraulics. That's a freakin CLASSIC American car.
I was driving in LA this past weekend going to Koreatown to do some shopping. Cruising Olympic with the inlaws thinkin to myself " what a shathole this place has turned into." They've brought down LA to the level of TJ. Those fellas cruising the fruit bar carts don't even come down my street anymore. Couple of Imigra Imigra they got the message. I'm at the point I may start asking businesses I patron if they hire illegal help and walk if they say yes.
Chub not ready to give up MY homeland!

XtrmWakeborder
05-03-2005, 05:24 PM
I'm in no way insinuating that illegals are driving up home prices. I'm just trying to negate all the doom and gloom talk about SoCal.
I'll tell you what, you're entitled to your opinion, no matter how abhorrant I find it. Sounds like you're one of those people that always has to have somebody to blame for something, even if you're not sure what you're blaming them for. What's so bad about your life that you're railing against illegals? This US vs. THEM mentality is so 1940s. My life is good. I live in SoCal. Maybe I'm just lucky. I live in a nice house, have a place at the river, have a nice boat, drive a couple nice cars, have 2.3 kids and a nice wife. Yeah, illegals are ruining my life. Like I said, in 50 years you'll forget what you're so mad about, when we're all drinking out of the same fountain.
When the hospitals close down and the public schools that your kids go to get 50 kids in a class then you'll start seeing the problem with illegals. Until then, your life is good. But its a growing problem and at some point your taxes won't be able to support them and then you'll want some change. I doubt it will be more than 50 years too. my .02

hotlavey
05-03-2005, 06:36 PM
When the hospitals close down and the public schools that your kids go to get 50 kids in a class then you'll start seeing the problem with illegals. Until then, your life is good. But its a growing problem and at some point your taxes won't be able to support them and then you'll want some change. I doubt it will be more than 50 years too. my .02
The hospitals(emergency rooms) are already closing. Another state has asked the Feds to be excused from the "No student left behind" program because most of the students cannot speak english and they said they need at least a year for them to become fluent. The 50 kid per class thing is already very close with the majority non-english speaking.(More of our tax dollars at work) You might also consider how much less the demand for fuel, electricity, and hospital services, (and maybe a little less traffic too) would be if all illegals were gone. Imigration yes, illegal imigration NOT!!! It's a friggin' nightmare.
Sorry Shockwave, I strongly disagree with you. It will effect you eventually and not in a positive way.

NOTALENT
05-04-2005, 06:09 AM
And you heard this information where? Are you listening to Mexican radio stations again?
actually the news...check the thread of the clip posted! :D I try to listent to the mexican stations..but I just cant understand what they say :messedup:

ChumpChange
05-04-2005, 06:29 AM
actually the news...check the thread of the clip posted! :D I try to listent to the mexican stations..but I just cant understand what they say :messedup:
If the news to you is television then I can see where you got your information. If you have done some reading on the subject within the last week, you would see that it has gone the other direction.

MagicMtnDan
05-04-2005, 06:37 AM
Wanna know why California is in financial crisis?
In one year at least $10,000,000,000.00 (that's TEN BILLION dollars!) of OUR TAX DOLLARS go to taking care of illegal aliens.
We are paying for them to get FREE:
Education
Police
Fire and emergency services
City services
And what do our politicians do? Nothing! They want their illegal votes! The politicians are afraid to alienate the Mexican population. I've got news for them - the legal Latino population doesn't want the illegals here any more than the rest of us!

Freak
05-04-2005, 06:53 AM
Interesting you say that. I was in Cancun last week and we rented a house on the beach. Well when we got there we promptly headed to the water in front of the home. Lying on the sand was a few pieces of trash. Of course I went and picked them up. I don't want to look at that shit. Get this, the property manager shows up about that time and says "what are you doing that for, nobody does that, more will just wash up tomorrow". I said "well I'll be picking it up tomorrow also". So I think to myself damn these people would rather leave it sit than pick it up --- where is the pride? As we drove around we took notice. Trash is everywhere except at the resorts and the really affluent peoples homes (cause they have workers to do it). Trash is all over the streets. Guess what was in the trash cans on the streets. Nothing. I have come to the conclusion - they just don't give a damn.

Waist Deep
05-04-2005, 07:01 AM
Regarding the illegals, the public schools are flippin being overrun by them. Arnold knows this, so why would he keep pumping money into a lost cause? I drove by a public school protesting Arnold yesterday and not one mexican holding a sign, all whites. This school is 75 percent mexican. Well I guess they should keep expecting the whites to gurantee they have a good education.

NOTALENT
05-04-2005, 07:23 AM
Interesting you say that. I was in Cancun last week and we rented a house on the beach. Well when we got there we promptly headed to the water in front of the home. Lying on the sand was a few pieces of trash. Of course I went and picked them up. I don't want to look at that shit. Get this, the property manager shows up about that time and says "what are you doing that for, nobody does that, more will just wash up tomorrow". I said "well I'll be picking it up tomorrow also". So I think to myself damn these people would rather leave it sit than pick it up --- where is the pride? As we drove around we took notice. Trash is everywhere except at the resorts and the really affluent peoples homes (cause they have workers to do it). Trash is all over the streets. Guess what was in the trash cans on the streets. Nothing. I have come to the conclusion - they just don't give a damn.
I hate that. The same thing in rosarito..Its not hard to keep things looking nice. Especially when it's ur own home where u live..Im just clueless to think whats going on through there minds..Even when I lived in La Puente (The Vadio) We kept what we had clean! Even though everyone elses was trash!

cdog
05-04-2005, 08:34 AM
I was down a little lower in Plya Del Carmen and saw the same thing. I was told the trash is from the carrabian countries like hati. Those people live like............. well you know. Their trash goes into the ocean. Very sad. They depend on the ocean for food but use it as a trash dump.. I've even seen on tv where one of those country's have a group of people that live on nothing but conch shells. A island made of shells. And they built their home out of what trash washes ashore. Imagine what happens when a hurricane come thru.

Mardonzi
05-04-2005, 08:50 AM
I wrote an email to Clear Channel about the billboard,, and actually got a reply;
Thank you for your concern, Don. The station advertising on the billboard is not a Clear Channel station. Clear Channel Outdoor has spoken with the local advertiser responsible and reached an agreement on revised copy. It should be posted by 5/6/05. If you want to make further comments, you can call Channel 62 directly at 818-563-5722.
Patty
Clear Channel Public Relations Contact Us Form

Freak
05-04-2005, 09:52 AM
I was down a little lower in Plya Del Carmen and saw the same thing. I was told the trash is from the carrabian countries like hati. Those people live like............. well you know. Their trash goes into the ocean. Very sad. They depend on the ocean for food but use it as a trash dump.. I've even seen on tv where one of those country's have a group of people that live on nothing but conch shells. A island made of shells. And they built their home out of what trash washes ashore. Imagine what happens when a hurricane come thru.
Yep. We ate at a couple of restaurants in Plya. Plya is great for snorkeling/scuba we had a great time. The reef is really nice. Except for swimming along and seeing a plastic bag or plastic oil quart on the sea floor. That was sad. We also hit Tulam (sp?) for the ruins. Well I might agree with what they are saying about Haiti if I didn’t see all the trash inland also. Sorry Mexico blaming someone else, it don't fly with me. Like agent Smith in the Matrix we really are the virus. Haiti – ever been there? That is one scary place.
I hate it when people make the Indian cry. Remember that commercial.

1h20lowrider
05-04-2005, 09:59 AM
This thread is so funny..... I wonder how many people against this brown plague has a gardner that has helpers that are illegals, how many people take there cars in CA. to a car wash where the guys are illegals, ( I have seen them drive cars out and dry them out)how many people use contractors who pick up those guys up at home depot for the sweeping ,cleaning and shit jobs around the site they are working at, and how many people go to restaurants where the waiter is young future actor, but Hector and Jose are preparing your meal...and yes some are illegal!!!
How do I know this?
I have family members that are here illegally!!!!!
They make good money building HUGE homes in las vegas,in malibu,and up north.
Tax free money gardening and picking apples in wash. (i can get a good deal on fresh apples fr. wash.) Let me know!?!?!
One cousin just bought a huge house in Chino , working and specializing in brick and stone work. Guess what he is a illegal and all his work is done in Malibu, beverly hills, and all those real expensive areas....
Who are there boses and who are these companies who hire them?????
There is the answer, instead of dumping the money into the great wall of san diego, dump the money into task forces who find and fine companies who hire the illegal aliens? They know and spread it around where the work is at, and who is paying...and you think it is just this state...Idaho, Oregon, Florida, Louisianna, Georgia , I have even heard Michigan!?!? They are taking over in due time , in due time.............

NOTALENT
05-04-2005, 10:04 AM
This thread is so funny..... I wonder how many people against this brown plague has a gardner that has helpers that are illegals, how many people take there cars in CA. to a car wash where the guys are illegals, ( I have seen them drive cars out and dry them out)how many people use contractors who pick up those guys up at home depot for the sweeping ,cleaning and shit jobs around the site they are working at, and how many people go to restaurants where the waiter is young future actor, but Hector and Jose are preparing your meal...and yes some are illegal!!!
How do I know this?
Tax free money gardening and picking apples in wash. (i can get a good deal on fresh apples fr. wash.) Let me know!?!?!
One cousin just bought a huge house in Chino , working and specializing in brick and stone work. Guess what he is a illegal and all his work is done in Malibu, beverly hills, and all those real expensive areas....
There is the answer, instead of dumping the money into the great wall of san diego, dump the money into task forces who find and fine companies who hire the illegal aliens? They know and spread it around where the work is at, and who is paying...and you think it is just this state...Idaho, Oregon, Florida, Louisianna, Georgia , I have even heard Michigan!?!? They are taking over in due time , in due time.............
Can I have some names and addresses please :D are they on welfare also?? :idea:

1h20lowrider
05-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Nope they have never been on welfare!
They make very good money they do not need it....
And to top it off MY DAD WILL KICK THER ASS if they did! :D

Dr. Eagle
05-04-2005, 10:12 AM
Nope they have never been on welfare!
They make very good money they do not need it....
And to top it off MY DAD WILL KICK THER ASS if they did! :D
:idea: Sounds like there are probably some Americans that are out of work because of that. I used to be a Carpenter in Southern California, now you have to speak spanish to be one I guess...
And that is not a Shit Job BTW... hard work, yes... :burningm:

Dave C
05-04-2005, 10:18 AM
This is a good point.... and then they don't pay taxes on them. I see day laborers all the time getting paid CASH. they don't pay payroll taxes, income taxes, property taxes, etc. So the rest of us get stuck with the bill.
If our gov't doesn't want to enforce the border, then we should give them guest workers permits and then TAX THEM like every other employee gets taxed.
If they use our services they should pay for it like everyone else does.
How do I know this?

NOTALENT
05-04-2005, 10:21 AM
I bet u they drive them damn cars with no damn insurance as well!!!! Or did they steal some social security #'s???

RitcheyRch
05-04-2005, 11:08 AM
Our state needs to send WA DC the bill for what it costs us to care for these illegals in our hospitals and such. How long do you think it would last if the government had to repay us.

haulina29
05-04-2005, 12:09 PM
The goverment who lets these people walk in needs to be held accountable not the people who hire them . Close the borders send them home end of story .

1h20lowrider
05-04-2005, 12:20 PM
The goverment who lets these people walk in needs to be held accountable not the people who hire them . Close the borders send them home end of story .
Will never happen.........How long , how much and how many people have tried to stop illegals???? Not just from mexico either!
About the billboard, which was the main cause for this thread..IN MY OPINION they went wrong when they cross out CA...to me thats a sign of disrespect! "mexican news station firebombed" yeah thats real smart!!!

NOTALENT
05-04-2005, 12:27 PM
Will never happen.........How long , how much and how many people have tried to stop illegals???? Not just from mexico either!
About the billboard, which was the main cause for this thread..IN MY OPINION they went wrong when they cross out CA...to me thats a sign of disrespect! "mexican news station firebombed" yeah thats real smart!!!
with all these people finally taking immagration into there own hands...it will surely start to change..especailly when they end up making a few examples. The goverment will start to see how serious it is and hopefully start to do something.

1h20lowrider
05-04-2005, 12:34 PM
It is good to be optimistic.....I hope something is done I strongly agree no one should get nothing FREE , the amount of taxes I pay pisses me off , and to know someone is eating steak and Im eating chicken :mad: On my penny.. :mad:

Kachina26
05-04-2005, 12:34 PM
"mexican news station firebombed" yeah thats real smart!!!
It was meant to show the frustration and anger that many like me feel in regards to this "disrespect"

1h20lowrider
05-04-2005, 12:39 PM
Maybe that will be the headline before too long!
http://wnd.com/images2/mexicobillboard.jpg
One can only hope.
Gee, why do I hate illeagals???? I just don't know :confused:
I understand frustation and anger, but to say or post"one can only hope" that something like that will happen is not the best way to show it......
BEAT THEM WITH YOUR BRAINS! OUTSMART THEM AND GO TO THE POLITICIANS!

Kachina26
05-05-2005, 01:58 PM
I understand frustation and anger, but to say or post"one can only hope" that something like that will happen is not the best way to show it......
BEAT THEM WITH YOUR BRAINS! OUTSMART THEM AND GO TO THE POLITICIANS!
The signs are comming down tomorrow :D:D:D:D:D:D
I'm happy, but still angry. I work with a guy who came over illegally many years ago and finally got legal. Even he said it was BS!