PDA

View Full Version : >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Dude, it's just not right!

Kachina26
05-03-2005, 07:47 PM
Roll the shorts down and step away from the booze. You are scaring the children :supp:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/449poker_run_05_075.jpg

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
http://www.vermontcountrystore.com/images/us/local/products/detail/f08517_dt.jpg

hoolign
05-03-2005, 07:51 PM
Well there you have it...I have officially seen to much! :D

Mandelon
05-03-2005, 07:54 PM
Well then the children need to leave! :hammerhea

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2005, 08:06 PM
Well then the children need to leave! :hammerhea
YOU KNOW HOW THE VILLAGE PEOPLE DO IT!!!!! :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
:supp:

MagicMtnDan
05-03-2005, 08:12 PM
Somebody in that picture needs a fag-ectomy fast. That there is borderline gay I don't care who you are. :sqeyes:

SBullet
05-03-2005, 08:15 PM
Somebody in that picture needs a fag-ectomy fast. That there is borderline gay I don't care who you are. :sqeyes:
I second That!! :hammerhea

hoolign
05-03-2005, 08:16 PM
YOU KNOW HOW THE VILLAGE PEOPLE DO IT!!!!! :messedup: :messedup: :messedup:
There was a gay guy in the village people?
:p

Havasu Hangin'
05-03-2005, 08:25 PM
There was a gay guy in the village people?
You're right, I take that back...
...the Village People probably actually lifted before posing. :messedup:

GHTRIM
05-03-2005, 08:27 PM
At least he took them off of his head and put them back on prior to gettin' back in the boat.... :mix:

hoolign
05-03-2005, 08:36 PM
You're right, I take that back...
...the Village People probably actually lifted before posing. :messedup:
He doesnt own a tireshop..he was the gay sailor...now he's spending the last royalty check :D

Wicky
05-03-2005, 08:38 PM
I see is a nice set of pink titties!!!

Wicky
05-03-2005, 08:42 PM
Ding fries are done!!!!

FRENCHIE
05-04-2005, 05:15 AM
At least he took them off of his head and put them back on prior to gettin' back in the boat.... :mix:
SEE THERE YA GO!!!!
:jawdrop: :idea: :D

HOSS
05-04-2005, 05:26 AM
That dude is GAY!

BIGCHRIS
05-04-2005, 06:02 AM
That dude needs some help

JetBoatRich
05-04-2005, 06:09 AM
attention ***** :idea:

MagicMtnDan
05-04-2005, 06:28 AM
Here's a hint for the new boat colors :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieRainbow2.jpg

SCUBA STEVE
05-04-2005, 06:44 AM
Man Frenchie, might as well worn a speedo. :hammerhea :wink: :)

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2005, 06:50 AM
Man Frenchie, might as well worn a speedo. :hammerhea :wink: :)
You're not into the thong/coverup look? :notam:

beer hunter
05-04-2005, 06:51 AM
I'm starting to worry about you Frenchie, you're not switching teams are you? :confused: :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-04-2005, 07:01 AM
You're not into the thong/coverup look? :notam:
LMAO, Thongs (not flip flops) on females only. Cover up's only when appropriate. :)

STV_Keith
05-04-2005, 07:13 AM
Didn't we rag on Kim Hanson for a few years for one such display? :idea:

Havasu Hangin'
05-04-2005, 07:14 AM
LMAO, Thongs (not flip flops) on females only. Cover up's only when appropriate. :)
http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de//happy/xyxthumbs.gif

Jordy
05-04-2005, 07:15 AM
Didn't we rag on Kim Hanson for a few years for one such display? :idea:
And I think Kim's shorts were longer. :rolleyes:

RiverDave
05-04-2005, 09:18 AM
Roll the shorts down and step away from the booze. You are scaring the children :supp:
You have got to be ****ing kidding me.... :confused:
RD

rivercrazy
05-04-2005, 09:21 AM
Arrraggghhh. That is just plain wrong....

mbrown2
05-04-2005, 10:08 AM
Gay...
Maybe they should put a 3rd engine in that 29 to make up for foolish gay moments such as these... ;) :D :D

dicudmore
05-04-2005, 10:15 AM
Gay...
Maybe they should put a 3rd engine in that 29 to make up for foolish gay moments such as these... ;) :D :D
might need 3 to hang w/the DCB w/the egg-beaters :wink:
oops did I just type that out loud?? my advance apologies if anybody was offended by that statement

Ziggy
05-04-2005, 10:21 AM
Man, you guys are all bagging on him because he's "comfortable" with his body around his friends :220v: . The jealous ones always bark louder...LOL
Now pull down them shorts Leon...Flint might take down the site :p

Nord
05-04-2005, 10:26 AM
Whats a guy got to to to get a girl in this town???? Does this guy think he is going to pull chicks like that or what>

FRENCHIE
05-05-2005, 06:11 PM
Whats a guy got to to to get a girl in this town???? Does this guy think he is going to pull chicks like that or what>
IF YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS UP YOUD KNOW I WAS WITH THE HOTTEST CHICKS ALL WEEKEND!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE PINK G-STRINGS??? AND THINK MRS GHTRIM AINT HOT....THEN YOU GOTS SOME PROBS!!!!!
:hammerhea to add to that dont make me start a poll on who wants to see more pics of ...'MRS FRENCHIE!' you could only be so lucky!!!

likwidsukr
05-05-2005, 06:39 PM
IF YOU SHOWED YOUR ASS UP YOUD KNOW I WAS WITH THE HOTTEST CHICKS ALL WEEKEND!!!! IF YOU DONT LIKE PINK G-STRINGS??? AND THINK MRS GHTRIM AINT HOT....THEN YOU GOTS SOME PROBS!!!!!
:hammerhea to add to that dont make me start a poll on who wants to see more pics of ...'MRS FRENCHIE!' you could only be so lucky!!!
Well there ya have it.
Put up or shut up!! :cool:

FRENCHIE
05-05-2005, 06:44 PM
Well there ya have it.
Put up or shut up!! :cool:
just like you guys run it in ..'N.C.'!!!!!
:cool: ;)

Nord
05-05-2005, 06:48 PM
Sensitive :lightsabe :rollside:

Jordy
05-05-2005, 07:09 PM
to add to that dont make me start a poll on who wants to see more pics of ...'MRS FRENCHIE!' you could only be so lucky!!!
What the fu ck does that have to do with anything? We're talking about your gay ass hanging your shit out. It's ok, I hear gay guys get married to, just to cover it up, or perhaps for health insurance. ;)
They make these things called shorts, and typically people wear them to the boating safety classes. ;) :D
>>>>> perhaps you could start another poll about who gives a shit about your next boat too. :sleeping:
What was the total? 75% didn't care???
Wait, I forgot the <<<<<<< cocksucker. ;)
p.s. Maybe you should take a couple safety classes before you wipe a heterosexual family out. ;)

FRENCHIE
05-05-2005, 07:31 PM
What the fu ck does that have to do with anything? We're talking about your gay ass hanging your shit out. It's ok, I hear gay guys get married to, just to cover it up, or perhaps for health insurance. ;)
They make these things called shorts, and typically people wear them to the boating safety classes.
>>>>> perhaps you could start another poll about who gives a shit about your next boat too. :sleeping:
Wait, I forgot the <<<<<<< cocksucker.
i really have missed you!!! (smiley)
:D you havent been around much lately it seems!!?? :frown: cant wait to see you again!!! ;) :D thanx for your .02!! :D :D :hammer2: ....no really!!!

Jordy
05-05-2005, 07:35 PM
i really have missed you!!! (smiley)
:D you havent been around much lately it seems!!?? :frown: cant wait to see you again!!! ;) :D thanx for your .02!! :D :D :hammer2: ....no really!!!
That's funny, you missed me? I was right there when you about got your fag ass handed to you on Saturday. I guess you chose not to talk to me again you dangerous fu ck. I just hope you clean your act up before you hurt/kill someone on the water because your head is so far up your bare ass. ;)
Best wishes Leon, you cocksucker. ;)

Roman 1
05-05-2005, 07:37 PM
And to think this guy has been living a lie his entire life :( ...two snaps and a good for you in showing the world who you really are.
R1 :)

Nord
05-05-2005, 07:39 PM
:D :D :D :D :D :D

syke-o
05-05-2005, 07:47 PM
That's funny, you missed me? I was right there when you about got your fag ass handed to you on Saturday. I guess you chose not to talk to me again you dangerous fu ck. I just hope you clean your act up before you hurt/kill someone on the water because your head is so far up your bare ass. ;)
ouch!!! say no to crack too....

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 07:51 PM
Once is funny,twice is uhhhhh,three times is..IM OUTTA HERE!
Frenchie,jokes over...time for nickers son!

moneypit
05-05-2005, 08:15 PM
Yes, I had a problem that day. I glanced left and noticed Frenchie rolling his shorts up and hiking them up higher to what appeared to be a painful level. He seemed to enjoy it. It was painful to watch. :frown:

MagicMtnDan
05-05-2005, 08:16 PM
I know I'm usually not up to speed around here since I'm not part of the "in-crowd" but I gotta ask - what's THIS all about?
Looks like Frenchie's fag-rags aren't the only problem he has? :D

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 08:18 PM
Didn't we end all this on Saturday in the Channel? :confused:

dicudmore
05-05-2005, 08:21 PM
Didn't we end all this on Saturday in the Channel? :confused:
did I miss something here? somebody pm a brother the info please...

dicudmore
05-05-2005, 08:22 PM
Yes, I had a problem that day. I glanced left and noticed Frenchie rolling his shorts up and hiking them up higher to what appeared to be a painful level. He seemed to enjoy it. It was painful to watch. :frown:
you're still safe hanging w/your Cheetah friends... :D

OutCole'd
05-05-2005, 08:23 PM
Will you then PM it to another brother?

dicudmore
05-05-2005, 08:25 PM
Will you then PM it to another brother?
but of course

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 08:29 PM
They make these things called shorts, and typically people wear them to the boating safety classes. ;) :D
Wait, I forgot the <<<<<<< cocksucker. ;)
p.s. Maybe you should take a couple safety classes before you wipe a heterosexual family out. ;)
Little tension on the wed tonight.?? Huh?? Amazing Jordy, after all of this time of actually reading and learning from what you post it is amazing you could actually just start talking sh1t like this. Prob should step away from the computer because it appears you are as drunk as I have seen you in the channel and in the RR.
As for worring about peeps braggin about their boats (you prob. don't even have one) don't go to the f'ing threads that talk about peeps new boats and you won't have to get jealous.
As for Frenchie having his "ass handed to him". I would assume you are talking about what happend in the channel??? Well you must have been hidding behind someone elses boat and missed what happend (dumb ass). Everyone in the channel separated after shaking hands and having a couple of beers (not near as many as you prob had). Therefore everyone in the channel handled issues in an "Adult" fashion. Unlike your previous posts.
Frenchie's shorts were a f'ing joke.. Get it??? The girls were instigating him and it was all about them you jealous (to take a word from you) "Cocksucker". Why do you type out cocksucker so many times?? Do you like doing the act??? :idea: . If so I have one you can CHOKE on. :D :jawdrop:
Have a nice day and enjoy the smilies.. :D

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 08:29 PM
There's nothing to PM. We had a preliminary flex off. :D It was a draw. :p

wantacat
05-05-2005, 08:30 PM
:confused: :confused:

moneypit
05-05-2005, 08:33 PM
you're still safe hanging w/your Cheetah friends... :D
Had a great time last weekend. Nice to meet you and the wife. I told mine she can come out now.. :D

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 08:38 PM
Gonna get warm in here!

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 08:40 PM
:D Nothing that a few well placed smilies won't fix.
:D

Jordy
05-05-2005, 08:41 PM
Little tension on the wed tonight.?? Huh?? Amazing Jordy, after all of this time of actually reading and learning from what you post it is amazing you could actually just start talking sh1t like this.
WTF are you talking about?? You lost me on this one. :hammerhea
Prob should step away from the computer because it appears you are as drunk as I have seen you in the channel and in the RR.
And you've seen me once, wow. :cool:
As for worring about peeps braggin about their boats (you prob. don't even have one) don't go to the f'ing threads that talk about peeps new boats and you won't have to get jealous.
Damn, you figured me out, I dont' have a cowchina, I mean a boat. That's right, I have two. Good call..... :rolleyes:
As for Frenchie having his "ass handed to him". I would assume you are talking about what happend in the channel??? Well you must have been hidding behind someone elses boat and missed what happend (dumb ass).
No, that was actually me standing next to HDD. You must have missed it when you were swinging from leon's nuts.
Everyone in the channel separated after shaking hands and having a couple of beers (not near as many as you prob had).
Wow, another good one. Guess you must have had more than me as you don't remember seeing me there. I know the light must be great when you're swinging from Frenchie's nuts as it looks like he was wearing a skirt all day.
Therefore everyone in the channel handled issues in an "Adult" fashion. [ Unlike your previous posts.
Frenchie's shorts were a f'ing joke.. Get it???
Yeah, and the fags all over the world are jerking off to that tonight.
The girls were instigating him and it was all about them you jealous (to take a word from you) "Cocksucker". Why do you type out cocksucker so many times?? Do you like doing the act??? :idea: . If so I have one you can CHOKE on. :D :jawdrop:
Go live out your homosexual dreams in Boredmont. ;)
Just another nutswinger... :rolleyes:
You know, the sad thing, is Kachina Ken must not have realized what a dickhead you were before he sold you his boat. Cowchina? Idiot swinging dickheads. :hammerhea

Goldilocks
05-05-2005, 08:45 PM
Little tension on the wed tonight.?? Huh?? Amazing Jordy, after all of this time of actually reading and learning from what you post it is amazing you could actually just start talking sh1t like this. Prob should step away from the computer because it appears you are as drunk as I have seen you in the channel and in the RR.
As for Frenchie having his "ass handed to him". I would assume you are talking about what happend in the channel??? Well you must have been hidding behind someone elses boat and missed what happend (dumb ass). Everyone in the channel separated after shaking hands and having a couple of beers (not near as many as you prob had). Therefore everyone in the channel handled issues in an "Adult" fashion. Unlike your previous posts.
Frenchie's shorts were a f'ing joke.. Get it??? The girls were instigating him and it was all about them you jealous (to take a word from you) "Cocksucker". Why do you type out cocksucker so many times?? Do you like doing the act??? :idea: . If so I have one you can CHOKE on. :D :jawdrop:
Don, take it from experience. Don't start with Jordy because it will never stop :hammer2: :)

Jordy
05-05-2005, 08:46 PM
Don, take it from experience. Don't start with Jordy because it will never stop :hammer2: :)
Hey Goldi, what's up baby?
You might need to actually call him as apparently his head is so far up is own ass that he doesn't even remember what happened, so he probably can't read what you're typing. (dumbass) ;)

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 08:52 PM
Hey Goldi, what's up baby?
You might need to actually call him as apparently his head is so far up is own ass that he doesn't even remember what happened, so he probably can't read what you're typing. (dumbass) ;)
Goldi has stepped away from the computer. The OC in back on. :D

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 08:54 PM
WTF are you talking about?? You lost me on this one. :hammerhea
And you've seen me once, wow. :cool:
Damn, you figured me out, I dont' have a kajunka, I mean a boat... :rolleyes:
No, that was actually me standing next to HDD. You must have missed it when you were swinging from leon's nuts.
Wow, another good one. Guess you must have had more than me as you don't remember seeing me there. I know the light must be great when you're swinging from Frenchie's nuts as it looks like he was wearing a skirt all day.
Yeah, and the fags all over the world are jerking off to that tonight.
Go live out your homosexual dreams in Boredmont. ;)
Just another nutswinger... :rolleyes:
You know, the sad thing, is Kachina Ken must not have realized what a dickhead you were before he sold you his boat. Cowchina? Idiot swinging dickheads. :hammerhea
The only one talking about "nuts" and "fags" and "jerking off" is you jordy. Read the posts. So go to bed and finish up with yourself.
As for Kachina Ken... He has nothing to do with this. You actually think "Cowchina" or "Kajunka" hurts? Bet you didn't say that when Ken owned the boat you F. Ken is an awesome person and maybe you should take lessons from him. Maybe you can tease him about his new "34 Kajunka" you boatless f'er....
Nighty Night... you little boy... Your mom and dad should ground you for talking all faggy.

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 08:55 PM
Goldi has stepped away from the computer. The OC in back on. :D
DONT SUPPORT THE O.C.!!!!!

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 08:57 PM
I don't know what happend out there last Saturday but my guess is "IT'S NOT OVER"
Maybe Frenchie was still trying to get his shorts out of his ass when he failed to say hi to Myself, Mrs. Knuckle Head (IMHO "The Hottest Chick out there this past weekend") Mr. Vee, Barbigirl, Badblown, RD, Riverdiva and some others when you were 10 feet from us in the channel. Hell Leon was waving at us. Hard to miss the Vee's 29. Sort of stands out in a crowed :idea:
Or maybe he just does not like us :eat:
When I was 10' from you in the channel? :confused:

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 08:58 PM
DONT SUPPORT THE O.C.!!!!!
You tell her. I gotta live with her. :D

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:00 PM
The only one talking about "nuts" and "fags" and "jerking off" is you jordy. Read the posts. So go to bed and finish up with yourself.
As for Kachina Ken... He has nothing to do with this. You actually think "Cowchina" or "Kajunka" hurts? Bet you didn't say that when Ken owned the boat you F. Ken is an awesome person and maybe you should take lessons from him. Maybe you can tease him about his new "34 Kajunka" you boatless f'er....
Wow, I was talking about what a dangerous dickhead Frenchie was, and you're talking about what a cool guy Ken is??? Nice change of topic there. You still haven't realized that I was there Saturday huh nutswinger?
As far as me being boatless, again, pull your head out of Frenchies dangerous boat operating thonged ass, nut-swinger. ;)
Nighty Night... you little boy... Your mom and dad should ground you for talking all faggy.
Wow, again, you got me on that one. Let me think, no guys in my crew were wearing thongs, sarongs, or skirts... keep digging nutswinger. ;)
Maybe you'll change you're tune when your skirt-wearing fag buddy about wipes you out at about 70. ;)

INSman
05-05-2005, 09:00 PM
Don, you are killing me over here !!! :) :rollside: :p :D

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 09:02 PM
NO! You were not in the boat at the time :cool:
Gotcha. I was in my own boat this weekend.

Kachina26
05-05-2005, 09:02 PM
HEY!!! Easy on the Kajunka! That's the name of my boat! :D
As for this being out of character for Jordy, well, I'm gonna have to chalk that up to you being new around here. Anything that Jordy said that wasn't like this was out of character for him. :D

FRENCHIE
05-05-2005, 09:03 PM
I don't know what happend out there last Saturday but my guess is "IT'S NOT OVER"
Maybe Frenchie was still trying to get his shorts out of his ass when he failed to say hi to Myself, Mrs. Knuckle Head (IMHO "The Hottest Chick out there this past weekend") Mr. Vee, Barbigirl, Badblown, RD, Riverdiva and some others when you were 10 feet from us in the channel. Hell Leon was waving at us. Hard to miss the Vee's 29. Sort of stands out in a crowed :idea:
Or maybe he just does not like us :eat:
sorry bro....i saw barbi one time as SYa pointed her out....as for the vees boat it is hard to miss but i evidently did or i would have siad hi...char is one cool chick!!!! We saw so many damn people out there sat after getting back forom steamboat, and i was not 100% attentive after some sun and drinks form the floatilla, so it was easy to miss peeps!! I even had my designated driver...SYA!!!
:D ;) If is did wave as you siad...maybee that was sayin hi!!?? again i know i wasnt driving so i could not direct the boat!!?? :frown: :cool:

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 09:05 PM
Wow, I was talking about what a dangerous dickhead Frenchie was, and you're talking about what a cool guy Ken is??? Nice change of topic there. You still haven't realized that I was there Saturday huh nutswinger?
As far as me being boatless, again, pull your head out of Frenchies dangerous boat operating thonged ass, nut-swinger. ;)
I know you were there. But when everyone was arguing you were "hiding behind someone elses boat". That was my quote. Damn dude, you are an F'ind idiot. You are the one that brought Ken's name into this in your last post???? WTF you already forgot your last post?? Alcohol is taking your short term memory you short round little man.. :yuk: :cry:

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 09:07 PM
Don, you are killing me over here !!! :) :rollside: :p :D
These are easy pickins my friend.... (taking advantage of the less fortunate) :boxingguy :mix:

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:07 PM
I know you were there. But when everyone was arguing you were "hiding behind someone elses boat". That was my quote.
Whatever you say nutswinger. I can name 10 people that will tell you I didn't back down or hide behind any boats when I was standing next to HDD. Hell, just ask Angel. ;)

INSman
05-05-2005, 09:08 PM
These are easy pickins my friend.... (taking advantage of the less fortunate) :boxingguy :mix:
Damn, can't believe I missed this or maybe a good thing since I had the girls :hammerhea

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:09 PM
I didn't see you anywhere. Where Frenchie's nuts calling your name when everything was going down, or did you have your head too far up your own ass to know what was going on???? :eek:

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 09:09 PM
HEY!!! Easy on the Kajunka! That's the name of my boat! :D
As for this being out of character for Jordy, well, I'm gonna have to chalk that up to you being new around here. Anything that Jordy said that wasn't like this was out of character for him. :D
Kachina's stick together. And point taken about Jordy. :D By the way I like the name of your boat... "Kajunka??" nice ring to it.

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 09:11 PM
Good evening. Nice weather we're having.
The shorts are gay.

Kachina26
05-05-2005, 09:12 PM
"Kajunka??" nice ring to it.
My buddy SYA gave it to me, and well, it stuck. Jordy is actually a cool guy in person. Well, you guys might not hit it off now, but I get along with him just fine.:D

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:12 PM
Heeeeeeee Haaaaaaaa!

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 09:14 PM
OK. No more Mr Niceguy. Phuck you all. :boxingguy
Are you ready?
Are you ready?
Let's get it on! :D

Kachina26
05-05-2005, 09:15 PM
Why do peeps on the other boards call this place "Drama Boat" ? :hammerhea

GHTRIM
I didn't see you anywhere. Where Frenchie's nuts calling your name when everything was going down, or did you have your head too far up your own ass to know what was going on???? :eek:
DUDE QUIT TALKING ABOUT FRENCHIE'S NUTS..... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DISCUSSING HIS NUTS AND FAG ACTS IN GENERAL. I didn't really think you were gay but now I'm wondering :idea:. You are really going to get people talking about how you are always thinking about these things. I'll bet Frenchie's ass pic is your screen saver. It is nice to know your :cool: comfortable being gay though...

PHOTOGLOU
OK who needs a new car?? :eek:

FRENCHIE
Good evening. Nice weather we're having.
The shorts are gay.
:D hey brian see ya at the next damn run and bring that good chef ya had on the last!!! then maybee ill keep em worn normal!!!?? ....Then again...if the chicks with us love it maybee not!!!!!

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:16 PM
Jordy is actually a cool guy in person. Well, you guys might not hit it off now, but I get along with him just fine.:D
Dammit, I told you not to tell anyone. ;)
The funny thing is, most of these dickheads, not to name any names, that I've introduced myself too, are so lacking of a life/personality that they can't get over what happens on the internet. Pretty amazing really... :idea:
p.s. 99% have been from the personality stifling town or boredmont. ;)

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 09:17 PM
My buddy SYA gave it to me, and well, it stuck. Jordy is actually a cool guy in person. Well, you guys might not hit it off now, but I get along with him just fine.:D
I know he is.. It's all about the drama, not big deal... Hell I would even share one of my America's finest "KEYSTONE LIGHTS" with him. :D

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 09:18 PM
The funny thing is, most of these dickheads, not to name any names, that I've introduced myself too, are so lacking of a life/personality that they can't get over what happens on the internet. Pretty amazing really... :idea:
You familiar with the saying, "you mess with the bean, you get the burrito?".
Happy Cinco De Mayo. :hammerhea :hammerhea :D

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:19 PM
DUDE QUIT TALKING ABOUT FRENCHIE'S NUTS..... YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE DISCUSSING HIS NUTS AND FAG ACTS IN GENERAL.
Incorrect Cowchina,
You would be the biggest nut swinging violater. My shorts all hang down around my knees. Please redirect your attention back to the 99% of this thread that thing that Frechie sucks cock and got married to cover it up.
Thank you dickface :D

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:20 PM
You familiar with the saying, "you mess with the bean, you get the burrito?".
Happy Cinco De Mayo. :hammerhea :hammerhea :D
I hate beans.

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 09:20 PM
Wow, you really do hate him.
LMFAO... Honestly it is my fav beer... :cool: Bottle beer taste in a can??? Can't beat that.. :cool:

INSman
05-05-2005, 09:21 PM
OK who needs a new car?? :eek:
Jay, I'll take one of them there Twin Turbo, Extended Crew Cab, 6-speed Allison Tranny GMC/Chevy trucks off your hands !! :wink:

Jrocket
Does it have nuts we can swing on? :crossx:
That reminds me,dont you teach guys to swing their clubs? :D

DogHouse
I hate beans.
Get used to it. I hear you Californians have billboards with "Los Angeles, Mexico" on them!

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 09:22 PM
I hate beans.
And you live in So Cal? :2purples:

GHTRIM
05-05-2005, 09:23 PM
Incorrect Cowchina,
You would be the biggest nut swinging violater. My shorts all hang down around my knees. Please redirect your attention back to the 99% of this thread that thing that Frechie sucks cock and got married to cover it up.
Thank you dickface :D
I rest my case... You said "nuts" (one time), "sucks cock" (one time), and "dickface" (one time, you like word with dick in them).
All in one post..
Amazing.. :sqeyes:

Jrocket
Get used to it. I hear you Californians have billboards with "Los Angeles, Mexico" on them!
Now that hurt.I have a really good feeling that the sign by my house is going to have some 12 guage holes in the facial area real soon.Should i send you pics after I get home?

DogHouse
hey brian see ya at the next damn run and bring that good chef ya had on the last!!! then maybee ill keep em worn normal!!!?? ....Then again...if the chicks with us love it maybee not!!!!!
Not sure if we're gonna be there, timing isn't so good. Besides if there's any chance that you're going to pull that st!t again with the shorts, I don't wanna see it!

WYRD
05-05-2005, 09:24 PM
Who dropped the bomb in here cause there is debris everywhere :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 09:25 PM
Now that hurt.I have a really good feeling that the sign by my house is going to have some 12 guage holes in the facial area real soon.Should i send you pics after I get home?
Please!
:hammerhea

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:26 PM
I rest my case... You said "nuts" (one time), "sucks cock" (one time), and "dickface" (one time, you like word with dick in them).
All in one post..
Amazing.. :sqeyes:
Wow, Hook'd on Fonix werk'd fer yew huh? jackass. :hammerhea
I'm impressed that you can understand multi-sylliabic words. Keep it up. ;)

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:27 PM
Who dropped the bomb in here cause there is debris everywhere :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
Every time I try to talk some sit in here somebody ends me a "pm",now I forgot what i was gonna say..

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:28 PM
For the purposes of this thread, let's say that I work construction full time and bounce at a biker bar on the weekends.
How about for the purpose of I need to work on my golf game?

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:32 PM
You know, the funny thing about this thread, aside from everyone thinking that wearing a saraong is gay, is the fact that some people acutally want to know how dangerous Frenchie is when at the wheel and how the rest of them want to cover his negligent actions up. Hope he doesn't have one of those moments he "doesn't remember" at 70 mph and kill someone you know/love/care about. Maybe if you swing off his nuts enough that will protect you. :rolleyes:

PlyaPlya22
05-05-2005, 09:33 PM
WTF is goin on in here?????

Phat Matt
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
Cuervo shots. It's Cinco De Mayo.

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 09:35 PM
...one of those moments he "doesn't remember" at 70 mph...
I knew there was a reason I built that big-azz motor for the magic... it's a safety feature so I can stay out of the way!

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:36 PM
I knew there was a reason I built that big-azz motor for the magic... it's a safety feature so I can stay out of the way!
You got the 44 right?

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:38 PM
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!!
Hope you didn't put those Gibsons on yet. :D

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:38 PM
Word in the ghetto is,Frenchie just about took out a fellow board member with his lack of boat driving skills.

FRENCHIE
05-05-2005, 09:39 PM
yup yup!!!
;) :idea:

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:40 PM
Word in the ghetto is,Frenchie just about took out a fellow board member with his lack of boat driving skills.
Hey, that would be "alledgely" as he doesn't remember it. I know I feel safer, granted I don't have a boat according to cowchina. :rolleyes:

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 09:41 PM
LOUD PIPES SAVE LIVES!!!!
Hope you didn't put those Gibsons on yet. :D
Nope not yet. Thanks again btw...
:cool:

HCS
05-05-2005, 09:41 PM
Someone had too many shots! :yuk:

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 09:43 PM
You got the 44 right?
Shhhhhhhh.
:idea:

FRENCHIE
05-05-2005, 09:44 PM
actually Frenchie went in front of another fellow boater, unknowingly cutting him off by the sandbar, apologized to that person , as i would expect them to do to me if vice versa...and that person let of thier throttle as they told me to avoid me!! no harm no foul, it happens, dam lake lice do it all day every day!!!!
Friday as the two on my boat would vouch for i was not drinking and was sober as i had just given a test run in my boat to a dad and his 3 kids ...turns out they bought the boat after, and just simply and accidently cut off another or crossed in front of him!! Seeings as it has been discussed and cleared up with the othere individual, and happens all day on the water, accidently as i doubt people do this intentionally..i will drop it now!!!!
;)

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:48 PM
actually Frenchie went in front of another fellow boater, unknowingly cutting him off by the sandbar, apologized to that person , as i would expect them to do to me if vice versa...and that person let of thier throttle as they told me to avoid me!! no harm no foul, it happens, dam lake lice do it all day every day!!!!
Friday as the two on my boat would vouch for i was not drinking and was sober as i had just given a test run in my boat to a dad and his 3 kids ...turns out they bought the boat after, and just simply and accidently cut off another or crossed in front of him!! Seeings as it has been discussed and cleared up with the othere individual, and happens all day on the water, accidently as i doubt people do this intentionally..i will drop it now!!!!
;)
I beleive ya,do ya think the other driver will? :D

PlyaPlya22
05-05-2005, 09:55 PM
Did I stay on a good weekend or what?? I don;t like my life endangered. But, I will **** a MOFO up!! Tonight is crazy as **** on the boards. I can't believe the shit I am reading
'

Jordy
05-05-2005, 09:56 PM
Did I stay on a good weekend or what?? I don;t like my life endangered. But, I will **** a MOFO up!! Tonight is crazy as **** on the boards. I can't believe the shit I am reading
'
Straight from the horse's mouth, Mel said you didn't have the cajones to show up on a big weekend. It was good to see him though. :D :D :D

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 09:57 PM
I can't believe the shit I am reading
'
Get used to it,its Hot Baot at its finest! :D

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Good night.
Nice weather we're having.

WYRD
05-05-2005, 10:01 PM
Good night.
Nice weather we're having.
How are them Dodgers doing Anyways? :p

Kilrtoy
05-05-2005, 10:15 PM
I tried to stay out of this..don't make me school you again..... and dont throw me the shocker again, i wont do it with you....
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/111DSC00758.JPG

PHOTOGLOU
05-05-2005, 10:23 PM
See I mention "someone need a new car" and Kilr shows right up

Kilrtoy
05-05-2005, 10:28 PM
See I mention "someone need a new car" and Kilr shows right up
What are you gonna put me in now......

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 10:29 PM
more debt

PHOTOGLOU
05-05-2005, 10:30 PM
Z-06 and diesel with 6 speed allison

PHOTOGLOU
05-05-2005, 10:31 PM
more debt
Wait I thought you did that last :D

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 10:36 PM
Wait I thought you did that last :D
Not me,I didnt sell him nothing.

Kilrtoy
05-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Z-06 and diesel with 6 speed allison
Sounds enticing....
I like the 1/4 mile in the 11.2 @ 129.....

PHOTOGLOU
05-05-2005, 10:37 PM
Not me,I didnt sell him nothing.
A double negative Are you claiming to have sold him everything :rollside:

Kilrtoy
05-05-2005, 10:38 PM
more debt
Debit card still works.... I guess im good... for now.......................

PHOTOGLOU
Sounds enticing....
I like the 1/4 mile in the 11.2 @ 129.....
0-60 3.8

Jrocket
A double negative Are you claiming to have sold him everything :rollside:
Riiiiiiiiight!

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 10:39 PM
Debit card still works.... I guess im good... for now.......................get Jrocket one too while your at it!
Thanks Kilr...

Kilrtoy
05-05-2005, 10:44 PM
Thanks Kilr...
Anything for a DONT COME BACK member

Jrocket
05-05-2005, 10:45 PM
Anything for a DONT COME BACK member
Ohhhhhhh Yeahhhhhhh! LOL

AlphaOmega
05-05-2005, 10:47 PM
I don't need to say a word about this guy...As the saying goes, a picture says 1000 words. This picture did more than that, it also added 1000 tears.

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 04:17 AM
I commend FRENCHIE for admitting his mistake. Hopefully, he will be looking over his shoulder from now on before moving over...
Now, FRENCHIE...please tell us that those shorts were a mistake, too.

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 05:43 AM
I commend FRENCHIE for admitting his mistake. Hopefully, he will be looking over his shoulder from now on before moving over...
Now, FRENCHIE...please tell us that those shorts were a mistake, too.
WHEN MARCY AND MRSGHTIRM EGGED ME ON FOR AN ASS SPANKIN...NOPE...I DEF DID IT ON PURPOSE!!! HEY HONESTY COUNTS DONT IT!!??
:D ;) AND THANX FOR THE .02!! :cool:

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 06:03 AM
WHEN MARCY AND MRSGHTIRM EGGED ME ON FOR AN ASS SPANKIN...NOPE...I DEF DID IT ON PURPOSE!!! HEY HONESTY COUNTS DONT IT!!??
Honesty will only go so far....lol. Next time, if they wanna touch yer ass, tell them to get some dollar bills out, and then go to the Champagne Room where it's private.
Next lesson: "Why wearing a shirt in the Naked Turtle is the right thing to do."

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 06:08 AM
Honesty will only go so far....lol. Next time, if they wanna touch yer ass, tell them to get some dollar bills out, and then go to the Champagne Room where it's private.
Next lesson: "Why wearing a shirt in the Naked Turtle is the right thing to do."
:jawdrop: .....i was gonna try and tell about 50 dudes to put em on...but i was way to thirsty and said ..'F' it and got a drink instead!!!!! :p :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 06:12 AM
:jawdrop: .....i was gonna try and tell about 50 dudes to put em on...but i was way to thirsty and said ..'F' it and got a drink instead!!!!! :p :D
Well, when in doubt, I always try to remember what my momma used to tell me...
..."just because PWC's do it, doesn't mean you should do it."

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 08:12 AM
Straight from the horse's mouth, Mel said you didn't have the cajones to show up on a big weekend. It was good to see him though. :D :D :D
I have been MIA a lot so far.....I will definitely be making up for it....So you guys better be ready..... :D

WYRD
05-06-2005, 08:13 AM
I have been MIA a lot so far.....I will definitely be making up for it....So you guys better be ready..... :D
Don't threaten me with a good time :D :D

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 08:17 AM
:jawdrop: E4L said that you can only get a party pass after you finish all your chores and eat your dinner :D

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 08:19 AM
Shane...what are you still doing here?? Aren't you supposed to be half way to Havi?

rivercrazy
05-06-2005, 08:28 AM
Who cares about being cut off!
Its when you loose 2 bottles of goose, a brand new cooler, and your boat gets blown off its anchor by the driving antics of some boaters! :D :D :D

Jordy
05-06-2005, 08:30 AM
Its when you loose 2 bottles of goose, a brand new cooler, and your boat gets blown off its anchor by the driving antics of some boaters! :D :D :D
Fkn banker. :D :D :D

WYRD
05-06-2005, 08:37 AM
:jawdrop: E4L said that you can only get a party pass after you finish all your chores and eat your dinner :D
I am not officaly his boat biatch until tonight :cool: :cool: but rest assured...............I am the best boat biach in town.
And Barbie I am outttaaaa here @ NOON baby see you tonight :cool: :wink: I will keep the sheets warm for you :wink:

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 08:39 AM
I am not officaly his boat biatch until tonight :cool: :cool: but rest assured...............I am the best boat biach in town.
And Barbie I am outttaaaa here @ NOON baby see you tonight :cool: :wink: I will keep the sheets warm for you :wink:
Why doesn't that sound like a first??? :eek: :D

Roxysnow
05-06-2005, 12:26 PM
You know, the funny thing about this thread, aside from everyone thinking that wearing a saraong is gay, is the fact that some people acutally want to know how dangerous Frenchie is when at the wheel and how the rest of them want to cover his negligent actions up. Hope he doesn't have one of those moments he "doesn't remember" at 70 mph and kill someone you know/love/care about. Maybe if you swing off his nuts enough that will protect you. :rolleyes:
Man, I thought this whole issue was resolved Saturday also. For calling someone a dangerous driver over one incident is ridiculous! So I should assume anybody that has swerved or ever gotten a ticket in a automobile must be terrible drivers too? I personally have ridden with Frenchie and not once has he ever done anything to harm myself or others around him. I am sure he was sorry about the whole issue but accidents do happen. As far as I see it, you're at fault also in this situation. From what I saw, you were hauling ass down river, through a narrow where peeps hangout and float. That alone is a NO, NO. Fortunately, you were able to avoid a bad situation and get out of the way. Props to you. Don't go bashing others for one mistake, and I 'm sure he was completely unaware of you and after the incident happened also until the next day. Just my .02. :D

Jordy
05-06-2005, 12:44 PM
. As far as I see it, you're at fault also in this situation. From what I saw, you were hauling ass down river, through a narrow where peeps hangout and float. That alone is a NO, NO.
First off, it wasn't me driving. Secondly, if hauling ass in that section is a NO NO, then seeing how leon was overtaking someone thereby hauling even more ass, wouldn't that be even more of a no no?? :confused:
I 'm sure he was completely unaware of you
That's my been my point throughout this whole thread. Unaware at 70 mph or so is pretty scary, but that's just my $.02. ;)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-06-2005, 12:49 PM
and I 'm sure he was completely unaware of you and after the incident happened also until the next day. Just my .02. :D
Thats a scary statement. I wasn't there and am only going by what I have read on this thread but I think thats the whole point, that he (Frenchie) was unaware! :jawdrop:

Kachina26
05-06-2005, 01:07 PM
Hey, let's get this thing back on track.
This thread wasn't intended to bash Frenchie's bad driving skills. :D

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 01:24 PM
IAnd Barbie I am outttaaaa here @ NOON baby see you tonight :cool: :wink: I will keep the sheets warm for you :wink:
Keep dreamin baby!! :wink: And Plya....there has never been a first!!

Kilrtoy
05-06-2005, 01:26 PM
Keep dreamin baby!! :wink: And Plya....there has never been a first!! hahahaa A girl's got rules!!
I dont have too dream...... I am looking at you right now...... :D

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 01:28 PM
I dont have too dream...... I am looking at you right now...... :D
Your SUCH A BRAT!!! hahahaa....burn those please!! :p

beer hunter
05-06-2005, 01:32 PM
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249post-2-41871-drama.jpg :D

Kilrtoy
05-06-2005, 01:36 PM
Your SUCH A BRAT!!! hahahaa....burn those please!! :p
I did right into my hard drive, zip drive floppy drive
and so on.....

totenhosen
05-06-2005, 01:46 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/espnTwo/hass.gif

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 01:48 PM
Keep dreamin baby!! :wink: And Plya....there has never been a first!!
I was just giving him a hard time.

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
I was just giving him a hard time.
I know you were!! :D So I heard about your little adventure last night!

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 01:51 PM
and so on.....
Thanks KT!!! :boxingguy

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 01:54 PM
I know you were!! :D So I heard about your little adventure last night!
ya, I don't know WTF that was all about :confused: :mad:

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 01:58 PM
and so on.....
and my copy is??

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 02:00 PM
ya, I don't know WTF that was all about :confused: :mad:
I only heard a small peice....I have to have a talk with my girl about the people she runs with sometimes....

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 02:01 PM
and my copy is??
NOT GOING TO BE DELIVERED!! :D :D

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 02:07 PM
NOT GOING TO BE DELIVERED!! :D :D
no love here I see :( :angry2: :cry:

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 02:31 PM
I only heard a small peice....I have to have a talk with my girl about the people she runs with sometimes....
Jeez!

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 02:31 PM
and my copy is??Going to be sent to you :rollside:

Tom Brown
05-06-2005, 03:02 PM
I've been looking for a place to use the word "arse" and this thread looks to be as good as any. :cool:

jdogginla
05-06-2005, 03:14 PM
wow.......i slept in today and got to work at 3:00. Took me 30 min to read all this. Thanks for the time well spent :hammerhea
Oh and Leon.......I say f.u.c.k em.........leave the shorts on the head next time!

Roxysnow
05-06-2005, 03:15 PM
First off, it wasn't me driving. Secondly, if hauling ass in that section is a NO NO, then seeing how leon was overtaking someone thereby hauling even more ass, wouldn't that be even more of a no no?? :confused:
That's my been my point throughout this whole thread. Unaware at 70 mph or so is pretty scary, but that's just my $.02. ;)
trur true, I don't know who was driving but I think we all got the point on what happened and I am sure this isn't going to happen again. All I was saying is that there is responsibilty on both sides and if one party is going to speed through a part of the river that peeps float in, then crap may happen. And vice versa, if someone is taking off, they should look first. Anyways props to whoever was driving and let's put this crap to rest! :D Anyways, good meeting you guys in the channel after the scuffle. :boxed:

essexjet
05-06-2005, 03:16 PM
After reading all eight pages of this thread all I can say is that can't anyone here take a f@cking joke. If you weren't there then how can you say shi-t about it. Like Leon said, it was the girls telling him to do it. And in all of the posts, I didnt see Leon saying hey, take a picture of my azz and post it on the internet.
As for Frenchie cutting someone off, he addmitted it which took balls. And if anyone here hasn't done anything by mistake in your boat or car please cast the first stone. I have boated with Leon on a few ocassions inwhich he has always used good judgement.
As for Jordy, I dont know him and cant and wont talk shi-t about him. But Jordy, please tell me that you weren't driving a boat on Saturday at the sandbar when I talked to you for a short time. You WHERE intoxicated and can smell it on you, so before you start slamming someone about there driving look at yourself.

MagicMtnDan
05-06-2005, 03:17 PM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/espnTwo/hass.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/espnTwo/hass.gif
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieRainbow2.jpg http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieRainbow2.jpg
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/espnTwo/hass.gif http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v225/espnTwo/hass.gif

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 03:17 PM
After reading all eight pages of this thread all I can say is that can't anyone here take a f@cking joke.
Yeah...I hate people that can't take a joke. :idea:

Jordy
05-06-2005, 03:19 PM
You WHERE intoxicated and can smell it on you, so before you start slamming someone about there driving look at yourself.
Our crew had a DD who wasn't drinking and I wasn't driving. Thanks for the concern though. ;)

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 03:20 PM
And if anyone here hasn't done anything by mistake in your boat or car please cast the first stone.
Anywhere special you want me to cast it? :D

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Going to be sent to you :rollside:
I knew you were alright :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 03:22 PM
Anywhere special you want me to cast it? :D
If you do cast it, please make sure of two things:
1. Don't hit my boat
2. Please have some clothes on

Tom Brown
05-06-2005, 03:26 PM
Please have some clothes on
Arse.

essexjet
05-06-2005, 03:29 PM
Our crew had a DD who wasn't drinking and I wasn't driving. Thanks for the concern though. ;)
Thats good to hear Jordy :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-06-2005, 03:30 PM
Arse.
Shalom.

Roxysnow
05-06-2005, 03:35 PM
Thats a scary statement. I wasn't there and am only going by what I have read on this thread but I think thats the whole point, that he (Frenchie) was unaware! :jawdrop:
Any acciddent involves someone who was unaware of something. That is scary but it happens. But I don't think one mistake makes you a bad boater, that's a little harsh. But it's good to have those mistakes pointed out also. I am sure you wouldn't refer to your husband bad in bed because he pop off to quit and then post on the internet that he horrible in bed would you? Same thing here, only thing different are the consequences are heavier and much scarier. And I am sure we've all had a couple ourselves! As for the 70mph comment, all I was saying that, every driver has got to be aware that things like this may happen especially at higher speeds. Just have to be a little more aware. And I feel you guys too, would've scared me too! NOW LET"S POST SOME PICS! and MOVE ON!

Kilrtoy
05-06-2005, 03:38 PM
That is like people who drive doing big S turns...
Dude drive in a dtraight line...
I was behind a FOOL in a 28 or so doing these dumb S turns and he was almost sinking every boat as he went by and thought it was funny.....

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 04:24 PM
NOW LET"S POST SOME PICS! and MOVE ON!
That is a great idea :D

dicudmore
05-06-2005, 04:25 PM
I was behind a FOOL in a 28 or so doing these dumb S turns and he was almost sinking every boat as he went by and thought it was funny.....
I didn't know that was you following me :hammerhea SORRY

AzMandella
05-06-2005, 05:31 PM
All I have to say is that all the actions that have been discussed here seem to be the reason why they are thinking about shutting down the channel.Something I'd hate to see.

77charger
05-06-2005, 05:32 PM
Its when you loose 2 bottles of goose, a brand new cooler, and your boat gets blown off its anchor by the driving antics of some boaters! :D :D :Dyup i heard about that one someone wanted to make a grand appearance.Surprised that one was kept quiet this long.

Kilrtoy
05-06-2005, 05:50 PM
Did i read this correctly...
Frenchie was haulin ass on the inside of the sandbar....
Please tell me I read that incorrectly....
That is an unposted no wake zone....

Danzo
05-06-2005, 05:57 PM
nice ass dude

Jrocket
05-06-2005, 06:46 PM
Well it was a 29 and I was trying to pour a glass of goose,sorry if my drinking and driving was bothering you! :p

PHOTOGLOU
05-06-2005, 06:47 PM
nice ass dude
take it from someone who has a Packer's helmet in there aviator

KACHINA KEN
05-06-2005, 06:52 PM
take it from someone who has a Packer's helmet in there aviator
Get it??? PACKERS as in Fudge

sidewound
05-06-2005, 06:58 PM
I think the polkadot thing was good on his boat!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-06-2005, 11:10 PM
OOOOO WTF ROTFLMAO

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-06-2005, 11:28 PM
:D ;) AND THANX FOR THE .02!! :cool:
MMMM thats not what I remember but I was drinking :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-06-2005, 11:33 PM
mmmm let me see S turns instead of going straight in a vee with a step bottom is not safe, now who would do that :confused:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
05-06-2005, 11:41 PM
KAJUNHA see what you started this must be pay back for the Kachina thread ROTFLMAO

Rexone
05-06-2005, 11:45 PM
I just came across this thread but didn't read it, whoa skeerd the crapoutame that first pic. so is that that Aahron dude from the workout thread :eek:

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 01:33 AM
Blah Blah Blah...and Another Thing...blah Blah Blah

Kachina26
05-07-2005, 07:59 AM
KAJUNHA see what you started this must be pay back for the Kachina thread ROTFLMAO
Nah, just havin' fun. It wasn't supposed to be a bashing virtual fist fight thread. :hammerhea

hotlavey
05-07-2005, 08:11 AM
I agree. It's becoming more and more obvious why there are problems in the channel.
You want to get naked? Do it somewhere else in private. You want to get loaded? Do it in a room, not in a boat.
As far as cutting someone off, it only takes one mistake in a boat to cause serious problems and injury. Much more critical in boat(no brakes) then a car. You cannot and should not ever be "unaware" when driving a boat! My .02

Mandelon
05-07-2005, 08:37 AM
Did i read this correctly...
Frenchie was haulin ass on the inside of the sandbar....
Please tell me I read that incorrectly....
That is an unposted no wake zone....
No, that's not it.

RiverToysJas
05-07-2005, 08:44 AM
yup i heard about that one someone wanted to make a grand appearance.Surprised that one was kept quiet this long.
It was grand exit - HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. I PM'ed Frenchie right after that happened and informed him of his shitty driving. Sounds like nothing changed though, he's still all about himself. Not like he's the only one on the water (or even on Hot Boat Forum) with a rep for bad driving skills and poor judgement though. I'm sure I've been guilty of a lapse now and then too.
Kilr, the Sandbar area has never been No Wake. On slower days, I know of many people that pull on plane behind the sandbar and run out. It's not a big IMO, depends on the situation though...
RTJas :D

Kilrtoy
05-07-2005, 09:45 AM
It was grand exit - HEY EVERYONE LOOK AT ME. I PM'ed Frenchie right after that happened and informed him of his shitty driving. Sounds like nothing changed though, he's still all about himself. Not like he's the only one on the water (or even on Hot Boat Forum) with a rep for bad driving skills and poor judgement though. I'm sure I've been guilty of a lapse now and then too.
Kilr, the Sandbar area has never been No Wake. On slower days, I know of many people that pull on plane behind the sandbar and run out. It's not a big IMO, depends on the situation though...
I know its NOT a no wake zone... but its kinda like an unsaid rule....
Almost everyone comes off plane for the backside and just cruises......

THOR
05-07-2005, 10:44 AM
Almost everyone comes off plane for the backside and just cruises......
Like they rightfully should.

Sane Asylum
05-07-2005, 10:57 AM
I agree. It's becoming more and more obvious why there are problems in the channel.
You want to get naked? Do it somewhere else in private. You want to get loaded? Do it in a room, not in a boat.
As far as cutting someone off, it only takes one mistake in a boat to cause serious problems and injury. Much more critical in boat(no brakes) then a car. You cannot and should not ever be "unaware" when driving a boat! My .02
What the hell are you talkin about........
Do you mean that I should be able to take my family out (two little ones) and expect to anchor someplace where nobody gets naked or shitfaced in front of my kids...........
I don't know where you've been pal but this is the 21st century. Values and a little respect are a f_cking thing of the past...... :hammerhea Nobody gives a chit about those things anymore.......
I can't wait until the butt cheek brigade has kids, takes them to the lake and then gets to explain why two mommies were humpin each other........
If only I could be there.... :cool: :(

switchin'addiction
05-07-2005, 11:06 AM
Values and a little respect are a f_cking thing of the past...... :hammerhea Nobody gives a chit about those things anymore.......
You are dead on there my friend!!
the butt cheek brigade
:D :D :D

hotlavey
05-07-2005, 04:02 PM
What the hell are you talkin about........
Do you mean that I should be able to take my family out (two little ones) and expect to anchor someplace where nobody gets naked or shitfaced in front of my kids...........
I don't know where you've been pal but this is the 21st century. Values and a little respect are a f_cking thing of the past...... :hammerhea Nobody gives a chit about those things anymore.......
I can't wait until the butt cheek brigade has kids, takes them to the lake and then gets to explain why two mommies were humpin each other........
If only I could be there.... :cool: :(
Let me tell you "PAL",
Values and a little respect are gone because we let them get hi-jacked. Because it's the 21st century is a reason??? BS. Maybe it's time to stop putting up with that crap and start enforcing the laws that already exist. It's time to start "giving a chit". I hope you can bring your kids somewhere where people have a little class. I also hope you're wrong.

Sane Asylum
05-07-2005, 05:16 PM
Let me tell you "PAL",
Values and a little respect are gone because we let them get hi-jacked. Because it's the 21st century is a reason??? BS. Maybe it's time to stop putting up with that crap and start enforcing the laws that already exist. It's time to start "giving a chit". I hope you can bring your kids somewhere where people have a little class. I also hope you're wrong.
Uhhhhhhhhggg............
I inserted a little sarcasm................Sorry you didn't get it......May want to read the post again but let me explain just for you......
I'm so fukin tired of shielding my kids from the bullshit it makes me puke. I tell those who invade my space often that they need to back the fock off and find another spot
HOW's THAT!!

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 05:28 PM
I'm so fukin tired
Did you mean Sofa King Tired? :D

hotlavey
05-07-2005, 05:45 PM
Uhhhhhhhhggg............
I inserted a little sarcasm................Sorry you didn't get it......May want to read the post again but let me explain just for you......
I'm so fukin tired of shielding my kids from the bullshit it makes me puke. I tell those who invade my space often that they need to back the fock off and find another spot
HOW's THAT!!
HUH??(Get it?)

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 05:54 PM
Maybe you should just say "no" to crack?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/129072701manboobscontestant18_jim1-med.jpg

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 05:57 PM
Maybe you should just say "no" to crack?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/129072701manboobscontestant18_jim1-med.jpg
Doesn't your jaw get sore?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524hhsbitch1.jpg :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 06:01 PM
Doesn't your jaw get sore?
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1524hhsbitch1.jpg :D
Like I mentioned earlier, since that is obviously FRENCHIE's haircut, he must be paying his "oil boy" in blow jobs these days?
You guys make a great couple, BTW.
Are you gonna name your new boat "Sofa King Tweaked"?

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 06:13 PM
Like I mentioned earlier, since that is obviously FRENCHIE's haircut, he must be paying his "oil boy" in blow jobs these days?
You guys make a great couple, BTW.
Are you gonna name your new boat "Sofa King Tweaked"?
I was thinking something like The "HH Swallows". :jawdrop: :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 06:20 PM
I was thinking something like The "HH Swallows". :jawdrop: :D
Don't bring me into your gay club!
I've heard about you "Sofa King Gay" guys...out combing the high schools for new recruits...no thanks.
So are you or FRENCHIE wearing the dress at the wedding?

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 06:25 PM
I've heard about you "Sofa King Gay" guys...out combing the high schools for new recruits...no thanks.
I didn't think you would ever give out your secrets for fear of competition. You aren't getting any younger. :D

Kilrtoy
05-07-2005, 06:26 PM
Lets get back to frenchie, you guys are boring me.... I think we need some more photo chop

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 06:27 PM
Lets get back to frenchie, you guys are boring me.... I think we need some more photo chop
What would you like? :D

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 06:36 PM
I didn't think you would ever give out your secrets for fear of competition.
My only secret is to steer clear of any Gay Barges with "Team Flex-Off" onboard. http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gay.gif
Of course, if they run into me in the Channel, there's not much I can do about it.
:burningm:

Phat Matt
05-07-2005, 06:48 PM
My only secret is to steer clear of any Gay Barges with "Team Flex-Off" onboard. http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gay.gif
Of course, if they run into me in the Channel, there's not much I can do about it.
:burningm:
Isn't it past your bed time Gramps? :sleeping:

Havasu Hangin'
05-07-2005, 06:50 PM
Isn't it past your bed time Gramps?
I am not comfortable anytime you mention "bed" to me...
http://www.highperformancecars.com/hhangin/gaydar.gif

beer hunter
05-07-2005, 08:38 PM
"Can't we all just get along?" :D
http://news.bbc.co.uk/media/images/38127000/jpg/_38127446_rodney_150ap.jpg

Kilrtoy
05-07-2005, 08:43 PM
What would you like? :D
Maybe Frenchie and SYA on the lifesaver boat, with Frenchie throwing PLYA overboard.....

Sane Asylum
05-08-2005, 05:35 AM
Yes..........Full blown........."SOFA KING TIRED"

RiverToysJas
05-08-2005, 07:26 AM
It does seem like that time doesn't it???
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun2/frenchie_crash.jpg

INSman
05-08-2005, 07:42 AM
Maybe Frenchie and SYA on the lifesaver boat, with Frenchie throwing PLYA overboard.....
Let me guess, you callin' my new rig the "Lifesaver boat" ?? :messedup: :supp: :D

Tom Brown
05-08-2005, 08:53 AM
It does seem like that time doesn't it???
LMAO! :D

hoolign
05-08-2005, 08:57 AM
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v630/Fawout/SpeedoSign.jpg :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

Kilrtoy
05-08-2005, 10:47 PM
Let me guess, you callin' my new rig the "Lifesaver boat" ?? :messedup: :supp: :D
I only borrowed the words from Frenchie and SYA

Jrocket
05-08-2005, 10:49 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA....oh man my sides are hurting from laughing so hard!