PDA

View Full Version : dog bite

Raskal
05-03-2005, 08:02 PM
what would you do if a neighbors dog bits your kid as he is riding his bike and turns around in there driveway .

Tow Guy
05-03-2005, 08:07 PM
Check for records and tell my kid not to go in the driveway again or i'll bite his ass

Raskal
05-03-2005, 08:27 PM
not a bad bite .just left a big bruse .but the dog has bit a couple of other kids .

XtrmWakeborder
05-03-2005, 08:29 PM
if its on their property i dont think you could do anything. Id keep my kid away from that driveway though.

Ntwotrance
05-03-2005, 08:32 PM
was the dog under control (leash, chain?)? If he's also had a nibble on other kids, then I'd talk to the owners about 'THEIR PROBLEM".

Performance 19
05-03-2005, 08:40 PM
Got bit by a neighbors dog. Broke the skin and dog had no tags. Did call animal control to verify rabies were up to date. Did not want friction with the neighbor, so explained to him that I did call, but did not file a complaint. Animal control did contact him to report there had been a problem.

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2005, 08:45 PM
There would be a dead dog when he got home if it was me........

Raskal
05-03-2005, 08:49 PM
their dog was out side the gate and my boy did not notice it and turned around on his way back the dog went after him and got him on his leg .my wife is all pissed off and wants the dog put down .anad i dont want no probs with the neighbor

racecar.hotshoe
05-03-2005, 08:52 PM
I have two rotts and I trained them so if your son kicks a ball in my yard the kid can come and get it but dont you try it.Thats how I want them to act.

Performance 19
05-03-2005, 08:57 PM
The fact that it is someone you have to live next to sucks. The fact that this was your son sucks even more. Have you approached the neighbor? I would say don't let it happen again, but, what could happen if there is an again? Couldn't take that chances with my child. Maybe call animal control anonymously? Get some advice. A dog can be declared a biter and required to be fenced in run. Having it put down is NOT the answer. Owners are the problem, not the animal. Big problem if others have been bitten. Good luck

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:01 PM
you live in norco and norco is animal country. i lived there all my life and have been bitten by everything with for legs. trust me animal control wont do anything but it WILL CAUSE A PROBLEM WITH THE NEIGHBORS. the worst bite i ever took was from a horse imagine if i tried to make them put the horse down.

dmontzsta
05-03-2005, 09:04 PM
Pull out a pistol and shoot the dog in the head, then dump it off the side of Dan's long ass driveway, in the middle of nowhere. No, that rot did not bite me. :eek:

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:06 PM
hardly any dog left the maggots got em

dmontzsta
05-03-2005, 09:08 PM
hardly any dog left the maggots got em
Awesome, less evidence.
Raskal, thats what you do bro. Kidnap it, shoot it and dump it, the maggots will take care of the evidence.

Ntwotrance
05-03-2005, 09:10 PM
their dog was out side the gate and my boy did not notice it and turned around on his way back the dog went after him and got him on his leg .my wife is all pissed off and wants the dog put down .anad i dont want no probs with the neighbor
so, the dog was not in the owners control, and you don't want problems with them. are they aware that something happened? are they aware that this is not the first time? If you don't want problems with them, then go talk with them, let them know how you feel. Performance was right, it's not the dog, it's the owner(s). Legally, you have a leg to stand on and they don't, regardless of location, as this is a repeat occurance and that the dog wasn't under control. Let them know that you are not going to pursue it, but if it happens again to any other person that you will stand behind that other person. Let them know they're heading straight towards a lawsuit with the direction (or rather lack of) their heading with their dog being out of control. just my .02

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:14 PM
WHEN I WAS AKID THERE WAS A THREE LEGGED ONE EYED COLLIE MIX THAT OWNED THE STREET ,SEVENTH BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AND PEDLY IF YOU WALKED OR RODE YOUR BIKE PAST IT YOU GOT IT :2purples: STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT DAMN DOG

Ntwotrance
05-03-2005, 09:15 PM
WHEN I WAS AKID THERE WAS A THREE LEGGED ONE EYED COLLIE MIX THAT OWNED THE STREET ,SEVENTH BETWEEN CALIFORNIA AND PEDLY IF YOU WALKED OR RODE YOUR BIKE PAST IT YOU GOT IT :2purples: STILL HAVE NIGHTMARES ABOUT THAT DAMN DOG
was the dogs name Lucky? :rollside:

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:20 PM
i don't know but IT was mean as sh%t. :eek:

Raskal
05-03-2005, 09:20 PM
talked to him and they said they will ether build a dog run or put him down <just because not the first time the dog bit a kid >andthere kids cant seem to keep the gate closed latly. i dont really want them to have to put their dog down but i really dont my kid to get bit again.i might just have to go bury a dog in my yard and let the maggots eat that basterd :D

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:22 PM
a muzzle is cheaper and looks cool as hell

Performance 19
05-03-2005, 09:24 PM
Shoot any animal here in Norco and there will be a major problem.(unless it is a humane situation) My neighbor was fined for shooting a chicken and he was ex LE. Why punish the dog, the owner is the problem. Also, the incident I realted previosly happened here in Norco, and animal control was responsive and helpful. Just my experience. Jim

Performance 19
05-03-2005, 09:26 PM
YES..or stay on the dog run thing...EVERYDAY!

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:27 PM
all joking aside in norco animal control will side with the dog. buy them some chain for the dog problem solved

Raskal
yah that would scare the hell out of the kids just let him chew on a alkaseltzer to foam out his mouth :eek:

Ntwotrance
talked to him and they said they will ether build a dog run or put him down <just because not the first time the dog bit a kid >andthere kids cant seem to keep the gate closed latly. i dont really want them to have to put their dog down but i really dont my kid to get bit again.i might just have to go bury a dog in my yard and let the maggots eat that basterd :D
cool that they took it seriously and that you took the time to talk to them about it.

repo man
05-03-2005, 09:30 PM
that's what makes norco such a cool place to live,the people