PDA

View Full Version : Spam...Egyptian Dryer Lint For Sale

beer hunter
05-04-2005, 09:30 AM
Sorry for the SPAM but my pending divorce means I must get rid of everything.
This dryer lint is made from the finest Egyptian cotton towels (not the wifeÂ’s underwear) and would be a fine addition to any lint aficionadoÂ’s collection.
Best offer :D
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249Dryer_Lint_003.jpg

BarryMac
05-04-2005, 09:40 AM
Wow, at least you didn't kill any kittens on this thread, nice pics...

beer hunter
05-04-2005, 09:43 AM
Wow, at least you didn't kill any kittens on this thread, nice pics...
I was very careful to post a pic with my spam...just don't want anybody/thing to get hurt because of me :hammer2:

phebus
05-04-2005, 09:44 AM
If I thought it would fit, I would be all over it, but those Egyptians ar usually just one pound more than an Ethopian. I'm waiting for the Samoan lint. That should fit everyone. :D

beer hunter
05-04-2005, 09:48 AM
If I thought it would fit, I would be all over it, but those Egyptians ar usually just one pound more than an Ethopian. I'm waiting for the Samoan lint. That should fit everyone. :D
Come on, this won't last long. Buy it now :D

phebus
05-04-2005, 10:09 AM
If I buy that lint to eat it, and I find a finger in there, I'll SUE!! :D

beer hunter
05-04-2005, 10:21 AM
If I buy that lint to eat it, and I find a finger in there, I'll SUE!! :D
Deal, when I get my money or beer, you'll get your finger free Egyptian dryer lint :D

phuggit
05-04-2005, 12:05 PM
Maybe I need to put down the crack pipe, but it looks like Bart Simpson waving with his left hand. :hammerhea
I'll give you a buck for it.

ROZ
05-04-2005, 12:34 PM
Not interested in the lint(although contact me if you ever get any from Satin thongs) , but would you consider selling the Calla Lillies you have there in the window? I might even be interested in the Mexolish slug eaten folliage from the Cannas at the left of the lillies...

Mandelon
05-05-2005, 06:06 PM
What size is that? I need some lint for my belly button. :confused:

Liberator TJ1984
05-05-2005, 06:24 PM
With all the " Large Ladies " I date ...I can tell that is FAKE Egyptian Dryer Lint :yuk:
Looks like you have a little fluff of " Never Dull " left over from the winter cleaning :crossx: :)
BTW, thats not Rosie O'Donnels Shower wrap on the couch is it :devil:

Liberator TJ1984
05-05-2005, 06:29 PM
Maybe I need to put down the crack pipe, but it looks like Bart Simpson waving with his left hand. :hammerhea
Must be the beer , but I see Alf Behind Bart givin him the barndoor special :220v:

beer hunter
05-06-2005, 03:37 PM
I think that's the Virgin Mary...make it ten :D

beer hunter
05-06-2005, 03:41 PM
BTW, thats not Rosie O'Donnels Shower wrap on the couch is it :devil:
Hell no! I wouldn't let that bitch (sorry if that offended anyone) in my home...I have impressionable kids you know :D

beer hunter
05-06-2005, 03:48 PM
Not interested in the lint(although contact me if you ever get any from Satin thongs) , but would you consider selling the Calla Lillies you have there in the window? I might even be interested in the Mexolish slug eaten folliage from the Cannas at the left of the lillies...
Damn Roz, you can't see the cannas from this pic, they're just outside the picture to the right. I have to interrogate my wife about your knowledge of my home now :devil: :D

phebus
05-06-2005, 04:40 PM
What's next for you? A 29' lint. :D

Liberator TJ1984
05-06-2005, 05:04 PM
Hell no! I wouldn't let that bitch (sorry if that offended anyone) in my home...I have impressionable kids you know :D
Good for You , for a second there I was thinkin' maybe that was Navel Lint :yuk: instead :D

beer hunter
05-07-2005, 08:55 AM
I wish! :D

ROZ
05-07-2005, 01:20 PM
You're suggesting Lintitus? :eek:

Mrs.Racer277
05-07-2005, 01:28 PM
This dryer lint is made from the finest Egyptian cotton towels (not the wifeÂ’s underwear) and would be a fine addition to any lint aficionadoÂ’s collection.
I will take it. No matter what the cost. The hubby says I will buy anything so what the heck. Gotta keep him honest. :D

beer hunter
05-07-2005, 03:04 PM
I will take it. No matter what the cost. The hubby says I will buy anything so what the heck. Gotta keep him honest. :D
Hmmm, I would like to get enough to buy the new "29' lint" with twin HP525's, I'll even throw in the fancy Maytag Neptune dryer and the camera that took the pic for say.........$150K :D

steelcomp
05-08-2005, 09:56 AM
Sorry to hear about the de-vorce, but maybe if you quit drying the boat with the fine Egyptian cotton towels...I dunno...just a thought. :mix:

beer hunter
05-09-2005, 09:17 AM
Sorry to hear about the de-vorce, but maybe if you quit drying the boat with the fine Egyptian cotton towels...I dunno...just a thought. :mix:
Then what, no tracking mud on the new carpet, weekly showers, no bottled beer? Hell no, I'm holding my ground no matter what it costs me! ;) :D

ROZ
05-10-2005, 09:14 AM
Is this still available? :confused: Would you be willing to trade a new unopend box of ass gaskets for it?

Essex502
05-10-2005, 09:43 AM
Do you have more of it? With enough I think I can pack it in my tips and make a muffler out of it. Low cost solution to the Marina's noise policy. Then, when I "get on it" it should all blow out! This could be sold as a kit - pass the test once and be "Okay to launch" from then on! :D

beer hunter
05-10-2005, 03:32 PM
Is this still available? :confused: Would you be willing to trade a new unopend box of ass gaskets for it?
Roz, I'm still taking offers at this point. Are those ass gaskets made from Egyptain fibers? :D

beer hunter
05-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Do you have more of it? With enough I think I can pack it in my tips and make a muffler out of it. Low cost solution to the Marina's noise policy. Then, when I "get on it" it should all blow out! This could be sold as a kit - pass the test once and be "Okay to launch" from then on! :D
Great idea! Only Egyptian dryer lint is nonflammable and it also has excellent sound absorption properties. :D
I'll see if I can get some more :D

Cat Skinner
05-10-2005, 05:28 PM
I'll trade you an ounce of fresh fumunda cheese. I think YOU'D love it. :notam:
Cat Skinner

beer hunter
05-10-2005, 05:38 PM
I'll trade you an ounce of fresh fumunda cheese. I think YOU'D love it. :notam:
Cat Skinner
Hell no, I can't stand the smell of fumunda cheese. Besides, I'm lactose intolerant :squiggle: :D

ROZ
05-10-2005, 10:38 PM
Roz, I'm still taking offers at this point. Are those ass gaskets made from Egyptain fibers? :D
No, Polish fiber... Ya have to use 2 at one sitting and they may cause a rash; However, it is a box of 1000 so you have 500 sitting's worth
:squiggle:

beer hunter
05-11-2005, 05:00 AM
No, Polish fiber... Ya have to use 2 at one sitting and they may cause a rash; However, it is a box of 1000 so you have 500 sitting's worth
:squiggle:
I'm really struggling between the fumunda cheese and your Polish fiber ass gaskets. Do you have any rusty paperclips or staples you can throw in to sweeten the deal? :idea:

ROZ
05-11-2005, 09:24 AM
I'm really struggling between the fumunda cheese and your Polish fiber ass gaskets. Do you have any rusty paperclips or staples you can throw in to sweeten the deal? :idea:
I might be able to throw in a bag of rubber bands or maybe a pair of boat mudflaps like what mandelon has...whatcha think :idea:

beer hunter
05-11-2005, 01:48 PM
I might be able to throw in a bag of rubber bands or maybe a pair of boat mudflaps like what mandelon has...whatcha think :idea:
What kind of boater do you thing I am? Don't "boat mudflaps" come standard on PWCs? Fock you, (drama) they'd never fit on my Bayliner anyway :D

ROZ
05-11-2005, 03:21 PM
What kind of boater do you thing I am? Don't "boat mudflaps" come standard on PWCs? Fock you, (drama) they'd never fit on my Bayliner anyway :D
Don't get off the subject there buddy... Now I'm beginning to think the Eqyptian Dryer Lint isn't for sale afterall.... I think you just were just testing the market and have no intentions of giving that rare beauty up.... :notam:... talk about a scandal :hammer2: :D

Garrddogg
05-11-2005, 06:18 PM
There goes a kitten :( , I dont see a price!! :D

beer hunter
05-11-2005, 09:25 PM
Don't get off the subject there buddy... Now I'm beginning to think the Eqyptian Dryer Lint isn't for sale afterall.... I think you just were just testing the market and have no intentions of giving that rare beauty up.... :notam:... talk about a scandal :hammer2: :D
Dude, I ain't getting off the focking subject. The sh!ts still for sale, you just need to get off your farking arse (more drama) and get me those damn Polish fibered ass gaskets and a few rusty paperclips and she's yours :D

beer hunter
05-11-2005, 09:47 PM
There goes a kitten :( , I dont see a price!! :D
Let's all pause for a moment of silence :(

Cat Skinner
05-11-2005, 10:10 PM
Tell ya what. I'll throw in a 1/2 pound of schmegma and a small bag of willnots to sweeten the deal. I won't be denied!
CS

ROZ
05-11-2005, 11:15 PM
Tell ya what. I'll throw in a 1/2 pound of schmegma and a small bag of willnots to sweeten the deal. I won't be denied!
CS
WEll I'm pulling out. I can't beat this deal... Too bad, too. I was going to trade the lint for a 90yo pierced clit portfolio from a famous greek tatoo artist. The 120 yo guy is still around to authenticate this piece of histry...

beer hunter
05-12-2005, 04:42 AM
WEll I'm pulling out. I can't beat this deal... Too bad, too. I was going to trade the lint for a 90yo pierced clit portfolio from a famous greek tatoo artist. The 120 yo guy is still around to authenticate this piece of histry...
Wait, that's the deal I've been looking for. Is this the guy? :idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249untitled21.JPG

ROZ
05-12-2005, 09:43 AM
Wait, that's the deal I've been looking for. Is this the guy? :idea:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/2249untitled21.JPG
Did that sly dirty rotton SOB contact you directly?!! why I audda.....
I'm done.... I guess I'll set my eyes on the Jurassic period toe nail clipping collection for sale or trade by some old hag in Indonesia.... Rumor has it to have your bid considered, the potential purchaser has to lick her hairy armpits... I hear she hasn't bathed in years... Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do... :redface:

beer hunter
05-12-2005, 12:32 PM
Did that sly dirty rotton SOB contact you directly?!! why I audda.....
I'm done.... I guess I'll set my eyes on the Jurassic period toe nail clipping collection for sale or trade by some old hag in Indonesia.... Rumor has it to have your bid considered, the potential purchaser has to lick her hairy armpits... I hear she hasn't bathed in years... Oh well, ya gotta do what ya gotta do... :redface:
LMAO :D
ROZ, if you happen to be in Havasu this weekend, stop by Rotary Beach for a few :D