PDA

View Full Version : Poker Run Pic

THATJEFFGUY
05-05-2005, 01:38 PM
Hey Greg..sweet canopy ya got there !! The boat ain't to shabby either ! :D http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/beetlejuice

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-05-2005, 01:46 PM
very cool canopy.
Whats with the floaty around the boat?? What does it do? :confused: Is it a portable parking spot or something? :squiggle:

WYRD
05-05-2005, 01:47 PM
very cool canopy.
Whats with the floaty around the boat?? What does it do? :confused: Is it a portable parking spot or something? :squiggle:
an electric fence :D

djunkie
05-05-2005, 01:50 PM
an electric fence :D
Creates a force field. :D

INSman
05-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Just marking his "TURF" !!! :cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
05-05-2005, 02:07 PM
It's just noodles linked otgether. All the big boys had them for their spots.

welk2party
05-05-2005, 03:22 PM
It's just noodles linked otgether. All the big boys had them for their spots.
I think that is funny when they do that since there is no reserved parking in the Nauti cove. I have seen many a brawl and police in that cove over a spot. Most people are pretty cool about it though.

KROOZIN
05-05-2005, 03:27 PM
I think that is funny when they do that since there is no reserved parking in the Nauti cove. I have seen many a brawl and police in that cove over a spot. Most people are pretty cool about it though.
hey..I gotta say everyone was way cool!! I left my spot for the whole damn day and this guy moved when we came in....he didn't have to but ..way cool people...those river rats!! :argue:

welk2party
05-05-2005, 03:34 PM
hey..I gotta say everyone was way cool!! I left my spot for the whole damn day and this guy moved when we came in....he didn't have to but ..way cool people...those river rats!! :argue:
Glad to hear it. I have seen people get up in the morning to find their boat sunk on the beach after a disagreement.

Magic34
05-05-2005, 04:16 PM
Hey Greg..sweet canopy ya got there !! The boat ain't to shabby either ! :D http://members.aol.com/coolcovercanopy/beetlejuice
Jeff,
I'll finally be ready with my artwork in about 3 weeks for the custom canopy. New logos.
Thanks,
Michael

HCS
05-05-2005, 04:30 PM
I like the forth one from the middle on the right of the left.

BeetleJuice
05-05-2005, 09:59 PM
Thanks Jeff for the cool canopy, we got lot's of compliments on it. Everyone was way cool and respected our parking spot. Great event! Dan (Kroozin) it was great meeting you and what a bitchen new boat you have!!! See you next time!

DogHouse
05-05-2005, 10:02 PM
I like the forth one from the middle on the right of the left.
WTF did you just say?
:D

KROOZIN
05-06-2005, 07:48 AM
Thanks Jeff for the cool canopy, we got lot's of compliments on it. Everyone was way cool and respected our parking spot. Great event! Dan (Kroozin) it was great meeting you and what a bitchen new boat you have!!! See you next time!
Thanks Greg....it was nice meeting you too!
Can't wait till next time!! :rollside:
Jeff I think I need one of those cool canopies too... :cool:

INSman
05-06-2005, 07:50 AM
Thanks Greg....it was nice meeting you too!
Can't wait till next time!! :rollside:
Jeff I think I need one of those cool canopies too... :cool:
Oh yeah, for your boat Dan, a matching bad-ass canopy is must !! :D

KROOZIN
05-06-2005, 07:55 AM
Oh yeah, for your boat Dan, a matching bad-ass canopy is must !! :D
I.N.S. man.....where's that thread you mentioned?

INSman
05-06-2005, 08:14 AM
I.N.S. man.....where's that thread you mentioned?
Just click right here Dan http://www2.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=78288
Blane

Krumbsnatcher
05-06-2005, 09:35 AM
I need one of those in red that cheap ass EZ-up broke on my first day, does your canopy come with a roller bag or can it be an option.
What are the prices for us HB members? 10x10