PDA

View Full Version : paging ...MRS GHTIRM.......

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 07:03 AM
as long as you like it i wont change a thang!!!!....oh and tell 'D' he better get in 3 times today.....he is gaining on me!!!! Have a safe trip today, is it jacuzzi time yet!!!?? :) :wink: luvs ya!! :devil: :p

MsGHTRIM
05-06-2005, 07:15 AM
as long as you like it i wont change a thang!!!!....oh and tell 'D' he better get in 3 times today.....he is gaining on me!!!! Have a safe trip today, is it jacuzzi time yet!!!?? :) :wink: luvs ya!! :devil: :p
Oh no, don't change a thang. I'm likin' it!!!!!!! :D :wink: I'll call you when I'm sittin' in the cuzzi, havin' a cocktail, and well, you know the rest. :wink: :wink: :devil:

FRENCHIE
05-06-2005, 07:19 AM
Oh no, don't change a thang. I'm likin' it!!!!!!! :D :wink: I'll call you when I'm sittin' in the cuzzi, havin' a cocktail, and well, you know the rest. :wink: :wink: :devil:
:wink: :) all about the twins!! :wink:

MsGHTRIM
05-06-2005, 07:19 AM
BTW, I failed to mention that I'll be missin' u and luv you too, sweet cheeks with the nice shorts. ;) :D