05-06-2005, 07:43 AM
Yes, I think the password is a $20.- bill. :D

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 07:45 AM
Yeah I agree...it is not an every weekend thing

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 07:45 AM
or a bottle of goose! :D It goes along way!!! The blonde @ the door is cute..if u got game...go at it! ;) :boxingguy

WYRD
05-06-2005, 07:55 AM
I was wondering why they did not let me in Matt told me the PW was $3 dolla bill....................The said maybe I should go to the PINK ROOM with Frenchie instead :confused: :D :D :Dhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieRainbow2.jpg
Fawkin Matt :D

Phat Matt
05-06-2005, 07:57 AM
I have nothing set up this weekend. $10 should cover it. Check back for next weekend though.
Matt

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 08:00 AM
I was wondering why they did not let me in Matt told me the PW was $3 dolla bill....................The said maybe I should go to the PINK ROOM with Frenchie instead :confused: :D :D :D Fawkin Matt :D
what the fawk ur still here!!???

WYRD
05-06-2005, 08:03 AM
what the fawk ur still here!!???
Leaving @ NOON :shift:

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 08:05 AM
Leaving @ NOON :shift:
Good shit...have fun bro..hope it dont rain on ur parade :D GET'ER DONE!!! :jawdrop:

PlyaPlya22
05-06-2005, 08:20 AM
I was wondering why they did not let me in Matt told me the PW was $3 dolla bill....................The said maybe I should go to the PINK ROOM with Frenchie instead :confused: :D :D :Dhttp://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/672FrenchieRainbow2.jpg
I thought it was $2 HO!!

barbigrl
05-06-2005, 08:23 AM
LOL>...that's hot~ Ok I have to stop posting for the day...I dont want to hit 2,000 till next week...... I am heading over to RRL...need to work on the count over there! :wink:

Krumbsnatcher
05-06-2005, 09:32 AM
Unless, us CA's our present the place is ran over by the locals and with the locals comes the drama. I was there last weekend and some dude hit his girlfreind or at least that what she said. The owner came out then a fight started next it was LHPD involved, good thing my taxi was there,
Can you say Naked Turtle anyone!!!

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 09:48 AM
Unless, us CA's our present the place is ran over by the locals and with the locals comes the drama. I was there last weekend and some dude hit his girlfreind or at least that what she said. The owner came out then a fight started next it was LHPD involved, good thing my taxi was there,
dude..did those guys get arrested?? after we all left kokohos..we ran into 2 guys carrying out there buddy who I thought was :boxingguy throwing up so I laughed and it turns out that he just got messed up bad..blood all over his face...and they started running there mouth..we kept walking until they pushed me from behind..and well they got theres..probably happened around 1:30 am..

Phat Matt
05-06-2005, 10:12 AM
Yeah, I have never seen a fight there. Just a couple of huge brawls. :rolleyes:

RiverDave
05-06-2005, 10:24 AM
Sounds like a goodtime.. Can't wait to check it out.. :rolleyes:
You have to have a password, or a cover charge to get in? Only to get in brawls etc.. ??? Somebody tell me why this place is the hot shit again?
RD

Phat Matt
05-06-2005, 10:26 AM
Sounds like a goodtime.. Can't wait to check it out.. :rolleyes:
You have to have a password, or a cover charge to get in? Only to get in brawls etc.. ??? Somebody tell me why this place is the hot shit again?
RD
Sometimes I set up a password so people can get in free. You can always get in if you pay a cover. It's a new, nice night club in Havasu.

RiverRatMike
05-06-2005, 10:28 AM
$20 OUCH!

Phat Matt
05-06-2005, 10:28 AM
$20 OUCH!
For 2 if you are out of state.

RiverDave
05-06-2005, 10:30 AM
Sometimes I set up a password so people can get in free. You can always get in if you pay a cover. It's a new, nice night club in Havasu.
I've been wanting to check this place out, but I didn't know anything about a 20 dollar cover.. That's ludicrous, especially in Havasu!!
No wet T shirt contests or anything? Body shots on the bar?? Girls dancing in cages or something?? what's in it for the 20 bucks?
RD

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 10:33 AM
I've been wanting to check this place out, but I didn't know anything about a 20 dollar cover.. That's ludicrous, especially in Havasu!!
No wet T shirt contests or anything? Body shots on the bar?? Girls dancing in cages or something?? what's in it for the 20 bucks?
RD
yo RD, its only a 10dollar cover..its actually more of an upscale place compared to kokohos and mad dogs..U dont see many of the locals there so its alot more bro'ed out. Lots of krazy thing happen although there not set up. Ive done quite a few body shots of chicks..not on the bar though..Plus all the HB peeps shoot through there..and a sick DJ!! :crossx: :220v: Check it out!

That Guy
05-06-2005, 10:47 AM
RD...It is a great place. Lots of fun and not all the BS drama you often get at Kokoho's. Simon (who owns the place) is a great guy and has been especially nice to HB peeps. Matt has been very cool to hook many of us up several times and we always have a great time. Check it out next time you are in Havasu.... :rollside:

RiverDave
05-06-2005, 10:51 AM
Well it sounds as though I'll have to check it out on my next venture up to Havi.. :)
Just seems like every week I read or hear about some huge brawl that happens in there.. Kinda making me wonder is all.
RD

NOTALENT
05-06-2005, 10:56 AM
RD...It is a great place. Lots of fun and not all the BS drama you often get at Kokoho's. Simon (who owns the place) is a great guy and has been especially nice to HB peeps. Matt has been very cool to hook many of us up several times and we always have a great time. Check it out next time you are in Havasu.... :rollside:
well said..Indeed matt has been very cool... and "samone" as well..we went in there friday with my buddie who was a local who thought he was all cool and all because he's local..we all got in free..and the girl made him pay!! haha..he complained to samone and we talked and laughed about it..haha..Samone ended up hooking us up with some drinks..really cool guy.
And RD I havent seen any fights there but my brother bounced there for a little bit and got in few scuffs..But its always a blast..the fights happen @ kokohos!

Phat Matt
05-06-2005, 11:05 AM
Well it sounds as though I'll have to check it out on my next venture up to Havi.. :)
Just seems like every week I read or hear about some huge brawl that happens in there.. Kinda making me wonder is all.
RD
I think you may be thinking of some other place because there are not many fights there that I have seen and I am there quite a bit. It is a nicer place.

That Guy
05-06-2005, 11:22 AM
RD...I think ya got some bad info....I have never seen anything remotely close to a fight. However, at Kokoho's...it always seems like a fight is just about to happen. The last 2 times we were there, huge brawls broke out usually because some drunk idiot bothered some other guys girl....Red Room always seems to have a fun, mellow crowd that likes to party. Oh, and body shots are easy to find..... :D