PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have a pool table for sale?????

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 10:30 AM
In the So. Cal. area? How bout a good hook up or something? Looking for one for the new house. Trying to see if I can work one into the budget here.

barbigrl
05-12-2005, 10:44 AM
Yeah you better be getting that 909 party pad ready!!! :rollside:
Try the pennysaver...I can look in mine for you!!

Ivan Dan
05-12-2005, 10:46 AM
In the So. Cal. area? How bout a good hook up or something? Looking for one for the new house. Trying to see if I can work one into the budget here.
When are you closing? Getting excited?

WYRD
05-12-2005, 11:04 AM
Games for Fun here in San Bernardino has some good deals and I can prob get you a 10% discount :D

JackieV
05-12-2005, 12:14 PM
I'll help you, only if the mrs and I can play on it first! Woooo-whooo!

WYRD
05-12-2005, 12:21 PM
I'll help you, only if the mrs and I can play on it first! Woooo-whooo!
I don't wanna miss this pool(table) party :devil: :devil:

JackieV
05-12-2005, 12:23 PM
I don't wanna miss this pool(table) party :devil: :devil:
Oh honey, you don't want to miss a thang! :p

WYRD
05-12-2005, 12:24 PM
Oh honey, you don't want to miss a thang! :p
You guys gonna come by the house Sat night for some drinks and spa action? :idea:

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 12:28 PM
Yeah you better be getting that 909 party pad ready!!! :rollside:
Try the pennysaver...I can look in mine for you!!
Just trying to get your high location ready girl. :D I already have a pool table, but it's just an inexpensive one. I really want a nice table for the gameroom/bar/party palace/girl's are gonna get naked in this room. :devil:

JackieV
05-12-2005, 12:28 PM
You guys gonna come by the house Sat night for some drinks and spa action? :idea:
I didn't know about a house? WTH :boxingguy how come I'm barely being told now? You better PM me with more info luv! ;)

JackieV
05-12-2005, 12:29 PM
Just trying to get your high location ready girl. :D I already have a pool table, but it's just an inexpensive one. I really want a nice table for the gameroom/bar/party palace/girl's are gonna get naked in this room. :devil:
See, I didn't need you to tell me that, I was gonna cum over and do it anyways! :D

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 12:33 PM
When are you closing? Getting excited?
We're pumped. Closing Next Friday the 20th. Hopefully no probs. We're stopping by Sat. to check out some work being done.

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 12:34 PM
Games for Fun here in San Bernardino has some good deals and I can prob get you a 10% discount :D
I'll have to check it out. That may just earn you a beer or two. :wink:

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 12:36 PM
Once we get in and settled, We should be getting together a little shindig fo' shizzle. Break the neighborhood in right. :D

bear down
05-12-2005, 12:41 PM
Purchased mine from Big D's Billards in West Covina...8' table 1 1/4" Slate top, House Sticks, Balls and stick stand...Pool table Cover and assecories all for $1,800 and some change. I got this during the L.A. County fair but I can fax you the receipt and maybe he can match the deal. Everyone else wanted about $2,400 bucks for the same set up...This included delivery and set up.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/beardown3450/pool.jpg

CandyA$$
05-12-2005, 12:44 PM
Where is So Cal are you?
I know of a good place in Vista and Poway, owned by same guy.
Talk to Doug or Diane @ Pool tables Plus.

barbigrl
05-12-2005, 01:06 PM
U should see LBZRocks's house...he has a stage with a pole on it in his living room!!!

JackieV
05-12-2005, 01:07 PM
Purchased mine from Big D's Billards in West Covina...8' table 1 1/4" Slate top, House Sticks, Balls and stick stand...Pool table Cover and assecories all for $1,800 and some change. I got this during the L.A. County fair but I can fax you the receipt and maybe he can match the deal. Everyone else wanted about $2,400 bucks for the same set up...This included delivery and set up.http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v120/beardown3450/pool.jpg
That is VERY NICE!!!!! I really like that set up! Bet ya have some fun with that table!

barbigrl
05-12-2005, 01:09 PM
That is VERY NICE!!!!! I really like that set up! Bet ya have some fun with that table!
Jackie....always thinking dirty!!! :jawdrop:

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:16 PM
That's what I'm talking about BD. Good price too with all the goodies and set-up. Thanks for the pic. I may be hitting you up. Are the side panels laminate or all wood?? I was told that's one of the main things that differentiates a table from this price range to several thousand $$$$ tables. Amongst other things.

bear down
05-12-2005, 01:19 PM
That's what I'm talking about BD. Good price too with all the goodies and set-up. Thanks for the pic. I may be hitting you up. Are the side panels laminate or all wood?? I was told that's one of the main things that differentiates a table from this price range to several thousand $$$$ tables. Amongst other things.
From what I understand it's all wood but not American Made which is a big thing to some people. I did not feel like spending over 4k for a top notch American made table since I only use it when I have the boys over. I am not much of a billiard man but can hold my own. The table plays really nice. They have some that are less expensive. I might have a catalogue that I can send you, let me look for it and I will pm you if I have it

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:21 PM
U should see LBZRocks's house...he has a stage with a pole on it in his living room!!!
Saw the pics on the Defiant site. That's pimp. I do have a nice lil' corner in this room next to the fireplace. Hmmmmmm... :devil: :devil: May do a wet bar or a pub table in there as well.

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:24 PM
You know what I could do. This room is just below my son's room. I could just open up the floor, do a firehouse style pole to slide down from, and just use it for two purposes. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: :D Imagine the pics from above. :devil:

JackieV
05-12-2005, 01:27 PM
You know what I could do. This room is just below my son's room. I could just open up the floor, do a firehouse style pole to slide down from, and just use it for two purposes. :idea: :idea: :devil: :devil: :D Imagine the pics from above. :devil:
I want to slide down right after Shell!

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:28 PM
From what I understand it's all wood but not American Made which is a big thing to some people. I did not feel like spending over 4k for a top notch American made table since I only use it when I have the boys over. I am not much of a billiard man but can hold my own. The table plays really nice. They have some that are less expensive. I might have a catalogue that I can send you, let me look for it and I will pm you if I have it
Sounds good, thanks brutha. Same here for us. Our usage is mainly for additional entertainment when we have peeps over.

JackieV
05-12-2005, 01:28 PM
Jackie....always thinking dirty!!! :jawdrop:
Not aww! I really ment what I wrote. I bet he really does have some fun playing pool! Look who has the "dirty mind".
;)

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:30 PM
I want to slide down right after Shell!
:devil: :devil:
Man, the ladies are already asking to slide down my pole. :devil: :D

Newcastle
05-12-2005, 01:31 PM
If you're considering a used table, I have a friend trying to sell his. I think it's an 8 footer. He says its in great condition and I think he wanted something around $900 for it. If you want me to check on it I will. He lives in Socal.

JackieV
05-12-2005, 01:33 PM
:devil: :devil:
Man, the ladies are already asking to slide down my pole. :devil: :D
LOL! Not the one between your legs ding-a-ling! The one you plan to ...awww hell, never mind, I sound like the ding-a-ling! ;)

Boozer
05-12-2005, 01:33 PM
Here's a smoking deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75198&item=7155696184&rd=1
Needs new covering and bet you could get some astroturf for it real cheap at the home Depot. Why do felt when astro turf will last forever and you dont have to worry about spilling your dink on it either.
That's how we do it in the 909!

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:34 PM
If you're considering a used table, I have a friend trying to sell his. I think it's an 8 footer. He says its in great condition and I think he wanted something around $900 for it. If you want me to check on it I will. He lives in Socal.
That sounds good man. See if you can get some details for me. We will be your neighbor soon.

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Here's a smoking deal.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=75198&item=7155696184&rd=1
Needs new covering and bet you could get some astroturf for it real cheap at the home Depot. Why do felt when astro turf will last forever and you dont have to worry about spilling your dink on it either.
Yea but the felt will be a lil' easier on my wife's back. :devil: :D

Newcastle
05-12-2005, 01:36 PM
Here's a smoking deal.
That things' seen some better days.
Although you could have the Drew Carey outdoor pool table special!

Boozer
05-12-2005, 01:37 PM
That's where the vaseline comes into play.

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:37 PM
LOL! Not the one between your legs ding-a-ling! The one you plan to ...awww hell, never mind, I sound like the ding-a-ling! ;)
All this talk about ding-a-lings and poles. Go home to Art girl. You're all worked up and deprived. ;)

RiverDave
05-12-2005, 01:39 PM
Hooter Sled, give me a call 949 - 678 - 8369. I got the hook up for you. ;)
One of my closest friends owns a pool hall down here, and they sell tables as well. :)
RD

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:40 PM
That's where the vaseline comes into play.
I could always just bend her over and shoot for the center pocket. :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:41 PM
Hooter Sled, give me a call 949 - 678 - 8369. I got the hook up for you. ;)
One of my closest friends owns a pool hall down here, and they sell tables as well. :)
RD
Word.................. Thanks RD..... They sell new tables right???

JackieV
05-12-2005, 01:41 PM
All this talk about ding-a-lings and poles. Go home to Art girl. You're all worked up and deprived. ;)
Maybe your right.....
Hey look how close I am! I'm almost up to you on post count! :wink:

RiverDave
05-12-2005, 01:42 PM
Word.................. Thanks RD..... They sell new tables right???
But of course... :)
RD

HOOTER SLED-
05-12-2005, 01:43 PM
But of course... :)
RD
Cool. I may be hitting you up in the near future.

Newcastle
05-12-2005, 02:16 PM
HS. Just got off the phone with my buddy. He doesn't know the brand off hand. Says its great condition, looks like its cherry wood with wine/dark burgandy felt in great condition, carved legs, etc... He's gonna email me some pics maybe later tonight when he gets home. I'll fwd them to you. PM your email address or I'll just put them up here. I was mistaken on the price, but not much. He's asking $1100 for the table, cues, balls, and prolly a cue rack. I haven't seen it, but he's a pretty honest guy and said he's used the table maybe a dozen times in a year and a 1/2. He's moving in the next week and is pretty desperate to sell.

totenhosen
05-12-2005, 03:09 PM
http://www.recycler.com

Phat Matt
05-12-2005, 04:26 PM
We are giving one away on air. We just started qualifying. It's actually a whole game room. Pool, poker and black jack tables, Bar, plasma, surround sound, flooring, fish tank, furniture and more.
You can get more info at www.x1039.com
Matt

Newcastle
05-13-2005, 09:03 AM
We are giving one away on air. We just started qualifying. It's actually a whole game room. Pool, poker and black jack tables, Bar, plasma, surround sound, flooring, fish tank, furniture and more.
You can get more info at www.x1039.com
Matt
I've been calling...I want that setup. I listen all the time. If I win, I'll let you use it anytime in Havasu!!!

HOOTER SLED-
05-13-2005, 08:47 PM
HS. Just got off the phone with my buddy. He doesn't know the brand off hand. Says its great condition, looks like its cherry wood with wine/dark burgandy felt in great condition, carved legs, etc... He's gonna email me some pics maybe later tonight when he gets home. I'll fwd them to you. PM your email address or I'll just put them up here. I was mistaken on the price, but not much. He's asking $1100 for the table, cues, balls, and prolly a cue rack. I haven't seen it, but he's a pretty honest guy and said he's used the table maybe a dozen times in a year and a 1/2. He's moving in the next week and is pretty desperate to sell.
Thanks Newcastle. I'll be looking out for those pics. You can just post them up here. We should be getting the keys next Friday as well. Sounds like what I'm looking for.

Newcastle
05-14-2005, 09:11 PM
HS- apparently he's in a huge hurry. He's moving and his camera is packed up. He only has a small pic of the table from his 'Home for Sale' flyer. I'll scan it in the morning for you to see if it works. He said he needs it out asap. I have room in my garage if you need to store it for a week or so since I'm in Corona. Once you see the pic and you like it, he said make him an offer. I'll get the pic up in a few hrs...Nate

SL1111
05-15-2005, 10:15 AM
Bought one yesterday from POOLTABLEKING.COM, located off of Mira Mesa Blvd. They have an add in the SD bargain trader. Paid $1200 delivered and set up.... Almost half price for the next month. They moved down from LA and are having this special to get buisness going down here in SD. Without delivery it was $850... Tibiron model

HOOTER SLED-
05-15-2005, 02:14 PM
Bought one yesterday from POOLTABLEKING.COM, located off of Mira Mesa Blvd. They have an add in the SD bargain trader. Paid $1200 delivered and set up.... Almost half price for the next month. They moved down from LA and are having this special to get buisness going down here in SD. Without delivery it was $850... Tibiron model
Got a pic of it SL1111????
Thanks Newcastle. Will be looking out for the pic.

HOOTER SLED-
05-15-2005, 02:20 PM
Got a pic of it SL1111????
Thanks Newcastle. Will be looking out for the pic.

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 03:25 PM
U did not just say that!! That is hot!!! So how is it all going HS??? When is the housewarming party???

djunkie
05-15-2005, 03:27 PM
U did not just say that!! That is hot!!! So how is it all going HS??? When is the housewarming party???
What are you doing here? It's the weekend, aren't you supposed to be at the river? :D

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 03:56 PM
What are you doing here? It's the weekend, aren't you supposed to be at the river? :D
Yes I know....I AM SOOOO BORED what do people do when they stay home???

djunkie
05-15-2005, 03:58 PM
Yes I know....I AM SOOOO BORED what do people do when they stay home???
If I am home its because I'm working. If I'm not working I'm at the river. My jobs great I can work when I want and take off when I want. To bad my friends don't have it the same way. :D

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 04:02 PM
If I am home its because I'm working. If I'm not working I'm at the river. My jobs great I can work when I want and take off when I want. To bad my friends don't have it the same way. :D
Well I dont work at home....I did get some things accomplised this weekend...thank god I wont be home again for the next three!!

djunkie
05-15-2005, 04:03 PM
Well I dont work at home....I did get some things accomplised this weekend...thank god I wont be home again for the next three!!
Your going to the river the next 3 weekends? Damm and I thought I went a lot.

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 04:04 PM
Your going to the river the next 3 weekends? Damm and I thought I went a lot.
Actually next weekend I am going to NYC and CT for a wedding...but the following two is Memorial and the Dam Run :wink:

djunkie
05-15-2005, 04:06 PM
Actually next weekend I am going to NYC and CT for a wedding...but the following two is Memorial and the Dam Run :wink:
NYC huh? Nice, I haven't been there since I was younger. I'm gonna be in Parker this weekend, Then maybe the Dam Run. Don't have a crew for the Dam Run so thats up in the air.

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 04:11 PM
NYC huh? Nice, I haven't been there since I was younger. I'm gonna be in Parker this weekend, Then maybe the Dam Run. Don't have a crew for the Dam Run so thats up in the air.
I have been to NYC before but not since post 911, so that should be neat. Going to hit up some museums as well. I am going to be in Parker for Memorial....I am sure finding people to go to the Dam run won't be hard...its going to be all HB, so ya won't be alone! ;)

djunkie
05-15-2005, 04:16 PM
I have been to NYC before but not since post 911, so that should be neat. Going to hit up some museums as well. I am going to be in Parker for Memorial....I am sure finding people to go to the Dam run won't be hard...its going to be all HB, so ya won't be alone! ;)
Ya I'm sure I'll find someone to go. I won't be staying at Katerines though. I'll probably drive up from Havasu in the morning.

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 04:18 PM
Ya I'm sure I'll find someone to go. I won't be staying at Katerines though. I'll probably drive up from Havasu in the morning.
Bring your girlfriend...I am sure she'll love it!! :rolleyes:

djunkie
05-15-2005, 04:20 PM
Bring your girlfriend...I am sure she'll love it!! :rolleyes:
LOL!!!! Ya right. I'm single now. Remember? :D

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 04:21 PM
LOL!!!! Ya right. I'm single now. Remember? :D
Already??? Dam you move fast!! :sqeyes:

HOOTER SLED-
05-15-2005, 05:51 PM
Sup girly??? Yes I DID say that. You know how I do it. :D I'm sure we'll put together a lil' gathering sometime in June maybe. After we get settled in. Maybe I'll do an OP6 warmup. :D Want to get all our furniture and goodies lined up first.

barbigrl
05-15-2005, 06:38 PM
Can I mention again how excited I am you guys are moving out here??? Are you guys going to the Dam run???

HOOTER SLED-
05-16-2005, 06:36 AM
Can I mention again how excited I am you guys are moving out here??? Are you guys going to the Dam run???
It's on baby!!!! :D It's looking like Dam Run for sure. Memorial maybe. We may hit you up for that room. If that's cool. Wonder if you can add another still????? atm and Phat Daddy sound like they are in too. I guess we should try to get them a room too. :hammerhea

barbigrl
05-16-2005, 07:17 AM
It's on baby!!!! :D It's looking like Dam Run for sure. Memorial maybe. We may hit you up for that room. If that's cool. Wonder if you can add another still????? atm and Phat Daddy sound like they are in too. I guess we should try to get them a room too. :hammerhea
Yes I still have that room....let me know... :wink:

Phat Daddy
05-16-2005, 07:35 AM
Yeah were in for the Dam Run 4sho!!

Newcastle
05-16-2005, 10:48 AM
This is the best I could do. The table is in the top left corner. http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2185FV_house.jpg
He needs to get it out of his house by tomorrow so let me know what you think. Again I could keep it in my garage for you for a week or so if you want. Nate
I'll PM you my cell if you want it, that way you can just call me for details. And just gimme an offer if you likey....

RiverDave
05-16-2005, 12:03 PM
Yo hootersled, just went down to my buddies pool hall, and he happens to have to tables for sale right now. Both have been played on, but look brand new to me. He has a 8'er (bigger then a bar table, smaller then regulation.. typically what most people have in their houses) for 999.00 and he has a 9' Olhausen that is ridiculously nice for 1700 - or maybe 1800? (can't remember right now). Both of them are smoking deals though.
RD

djunkie
05-16-2005, 12:39 PM
Yo hootersled, just went down to my buddies pool hall, and he happens to have to tables for sale right now. Both have been played on, but look brand new to me. He has a 8'er (bigger then a bar table, smaller then regulation.. typically what most people have in their houses) for 999.00 and he has a 9' Olhausen that is ridiculously nice for 1700 - or maybe 1800? (can't remember right now). Both of them are smoking deals though.
RD
So what kind of cut do you get for the sale? J/K :D

RiverDave
05-16-2005, 12:48 PM
So what kind of cut do you get for the sale? J/K :D
Nothing, just trying to help a fellow ***boater out is all. :)
RD

HOOTER SLED-
05-17-2005, 11:30 AM
Nothing, just trying to help a fellow ***boater out is all. :)
RD
Thanks RD. CAn you PM me a # for your friend?? Do you know if they offer set-up???