PDA

View Full Version : Domestic House Cat

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 02:34 PM
So I thought I might ask you all here on Hot boat. We recently did a major landscape job to our yard. We have this neighbor that has a cat that loves to use it as a litter box. We have talked to them several times and they just don't care. that cat is making such a mess of our yard, and it is starting to smell. I wrote them a letter yesterday, but I know that will have no effect on them. I said to my wife, I am just going to shoot it with my pellet gun. Nobody will ever hear, but the problem is what if it is not a clean shot and runs home? Then I am in big trouble, plus I really do not want to do that to someone's pet. But my choices are limited.
So, does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem. Any advise is appreciated.

RiverDave
05-12-2005, 02:35 PM
How about getting a dog?
RD

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 02:36 PM
How about getting a dog?
RD
ya, but we are never home. And we have two little boy that keep us busy enough.

LAFD
05-12-2005, 02:37 PM
Paintball Gun Turn Down The Psi And Get Paintballs That Match The Color Of The Cat. Or Do You Have Any Sprinklers You Can Turn On? Or Potato Gun With A Tennis Ball. :)

djunkie
05-12-2005, 02:39 PM
I heard if you sprinkle chili powder in your planter it will keep the animals out of it. Never tried it though. If it doesn't work I'll shoot it. I hate cats. :D

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 02:39 PM
Paintball Gun Turn Down The Psi And Get Paintballs That Match The Color Of The Cat. Or Do You Have Any Sprinklers You Can Turn On? Or Potato Gun With A Tennis Ball. :)
Hmmmm, now we are getting somewhere. I like the paintball idea. Hell, I don't care if I coat it purple. Maybe they will get the hint.
That area is all on a drip system, so teh sprinkler idea won't work. And I acn't sprinkle pepper on it as it is way too large of an area.

Boozer
05-12-2005, 02:41 PM
Please dont shoot the neighbors cat.
I have never been a big fan of cats and still am not but I had a cat I loved very much and he died due to the carelessness of a driver a couple days ago. Losing my cat was as bad as losing a family member and it's still difficult to think about not having him around anymore.
Contact the local humane society and go to the neighbors door informing them to whats going on in person. If that doesn't work figure out a way to catch the cat and take him in to a shelter.

UltraStealth
05-12-2005, 02:42 PM
A dog! The cat will think twice. You can take the dog with you.

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 02:42 PM
Please dont shoot the neighbors cat.
I have never been a big fan of cats and still am not but I had a cat I loved very much and he died due to the carelessness of a driver a couple days ago. Losing my cat was as bad as losing a family member and it's still difficult to think about not having him around anymore.
Contact the local humane society and go to the neighbors door informing them to whats going on in person. If that doesn't work figure out a way to catch the cat and take him in to a shelter.
Sorry for your loss. But that really seems like a lot more work than I am willing to do. I have talked to the neighbor several times.

HM
05-12-2005, 02:45 PM
Trap it and take it to an animal shelter 100 miles away.
Or, if you really want to kill it...leave a bowl of radiator fluid in the area it frequents.

Boozer
05-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Sorry for your loss. But that really seems like a lot more work than I am willing to do. I have talked to the neighbor several times.
Then paintball it. It wont kill the cat and it will get the point across to the owners. Hit the sucker with pepper spray paintballs if you must. the cat will no better then to come into your yard anymore and the owners will probably suffer as well when they pick up their pepper sprayed cat and the sh*t gets on them

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 02:46 PM
Or, if you really want to kill it...leave a bowl of radiator fluid in the area it frequents.
Thought about that, but what is the likelyhood of the cat drinking it?

racecar.hotshoe
05-12-2005, 02:47 PM
So I thought I might ask you all here on Hot boat. We recently did a major landscape job to our yard. We have this neighbor that has a cat that loves to use it as a litter box. We have talked to them several times and they just don't care. that cat is making such a mess of our yard, and it is starting to smell. I wrote them a letter yesterday, but I know that will have no effect on them. I said to my wife, I am just going to shoot it with my pellet gun. Nobody will ever hear, but the problem is what if it is not a clean shot and runs home? Then I am in big trouble, plus I really do not want to do that to someone's pet. But my choices are limited.
So, does anyone have any ideas on how to solve this problem. Any advise is appreciated.
A few more pumps should take care of that............... :D :D

Boozer
05-12-2005, 02:47 PM
Shoot it with a gun before you give it anti-freeze. Anti-Freeze is the most f*cked up way an animal can die.

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 02:48 PM
Then paintball it. It wont kill the cat and it will get the point across to the owners. Hit the sucker with pepper spray paintballs if you must. the cat will no better then to come into your yard anymore and the owners will probably suffer as well when they pick up their pepper sprayed cat and the sh*t gets on them
Boozer, I knew you would come around. Now I need to find these pepper spray paintballs...

HCS
05-12-2005, 02:51 PM
I had the same problem. I totally re-landscaped my front yard. Damn cat kept shiting on it. I would pick the crap up every night and dump it on the neighbors yard that had the cat. Seemed to work. Damn cat doesn't come around anymore. :crossx:

Boozer
05-12-2005, 02:52 PM
Boozer, I knew you would come around. Now I need to find these pepper spray paintballs...
The LEO's on the board should be able to tell you where you can find some.

HM
05-12-2005, 02:53 PM
Thought about that, but what is the likelyhood of the cat drinking it?
Very very very high. ;)

Boozer
05-12-2005, 02:58 PM
Very very very high. ;)
The odds of the cat making a bloody mess in your yard are also very high. Anti-Freeze makes animals bleed internally and also forces blood out of the pores of the animal. The death will not only be painful for the animal but it will also be a very messy one.

HYPNAUTIC
05-12-2005, 02:58 PM
motion activated sprinklers!!! its the most humane way. good for keeping all animals way, it will even scare some solicitors when they walk by.
i personaly have one! works great!
http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=198317&cm_ven=Affiliates&cm_cat=BeFree&cm_ite=NU09

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 03:00 PM
The odds of the cat making a bloody mess in your yard are also very high. Anti-Freeze makes animals bleed internally and also forces blood out of the pores of the animal. The death will not only be painful for the animal but it will also be a very messy one.
That's ok, at least it will be the last time I will have to clean up after the folker.

unleashed
05-12-2005, 03:01 PM
Do not use antifreeze. That shit is complete torture and it will take a while for the cat to die. My dipshit brother left antifreeze out when he did his radiator flushout about 20 years ago. Our family dog drank it and it fried his brain and nervous system. I literally had to take a plastic bag and rap it around my dog and suffocate him to death to put him out of his misery(If I had a gun I would have shot him). It was very tramatic for me and my family..having to kill your own pet. Once the antifreeze gets into there system there is nothing the vet could do. Bad memories. Just catch the cat and take it to a shelter far, far away. You could even leave it on the doorsteps of the shelter at night if you're worried about being I.D'd.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:

ahhell
05-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Cayenne pepper sprinkled around its favorite area will help a little...or a firecracker if you see it doing its business :2purples:

Boozer
05-12-2005, 03:02 PM
Do not use antifreeze. That shit is complete torture and it will take a while for the cat to die. My dipshit brother left antifreeze out when he did his radiator flushout about 20 years ago. Our family dog drank it and it fried his brain and nervous system. I literally had to take a plastic bag and rap it around my dog and suffocate him to death to put him out of his misery(If I had a gun I would have shot him). It was very tramatic for me and my family..having to kill your own pet. Once the antifreeze gets into there system there is nothing the vet could do. Bad memories. Just catch the cat and take it to a shelter far, far away. You could even leave it on the doorsteps of the shelter at night if you're worried about being I.D'd.
Deano
Unleashedclothing (http://www.unleashedclothing.com) :devil:
Thank god someone else understands.

carbonmarine
05-12-2005, 03:05 PM
I'm with deano on that one.... just take that pussy out of town baby !!! :cool:

racecar.hotshoe
I thought the new stuff didnt do that........

Captain Dan
Just take him for a ride. Somewhere across town.

Boozer
05-12-2005, 03:07 PM
I thought the new stuff didnt do that........
Maybe Holy Moly is willing to throw back a couple gallons and post the symptoms so we can know for sure.

HYPNAUTIC
05-12-2005, 03:07 PM
http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=198317&cm_ven=Affiliates&cm_cat=BeFree&cm_ite=NU09
try this

racecar.hotshoe
05-12-2005, 03:10 PM
try this
My rott would tear that thing up......... :D

Boozer
05-12-2005, 03:13 PM
I hear people in Beaumont feed their dogs gun powder to make em mean.

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 03:14 PM
I'm with deano on that one.... just take that pussy out of town baby !!! :cool:
Ya, easy for you to say! I have tried to catch that bastard, I looked like Rockey trying to catch that chicken. Then the frick'n thing started smak'n me with its claws, so I threw it. :mad:

HM
05-12-2005, 03:15 PM
Maybe Holy Moly is willing to throw back a couple gallons and post the symptoms so we can know for sure.
Hey, that was only a suggestion. I agree it is f'd up, but still an option.
I have never done that, I have trapped a bunch. I even got one with a stun gun. Never killed one. Paint ball sound interesting and fun, although I would stay away from the pepper spray paint balls as I have had too many paint balls break on the way out the barrel....then the joke is on you.
Unfortunately, cats are smart and will just learn to wait until you are not there. That is why trapping them is the best option...and you could go the humane extra mile and take him to the shelters that don't kill animals not picked up.
Personally, I'd rather see the owners of outdoor cats drink radiator fluid as they are the problem. They think their cats (they usually own multiple) don't do any of the stuff you complain about. What is amazing, that when their cats are gone, the stuff stops hapenning.

HM
05-12-2005, 03:19 PM
Ya, easy for you to say! I have tried to catch that bastard, I looked like Rockey trying to catch that chicken. Then the frick'n thing started smak'n me with its claws, so I threw it. :mad:
Get a raccoon trap (that is what I use) with cat nip or, a fish net then put it in an animal crate. The raccoon trap is nice because no need to transfer to a crate - just put a blanket over it.

Mrs. 4-B
05-12-2005, 03:21 PM
Shoot it with a gun before you give it anti-freeze. Anti-Freeze is the most f*cked up way an animal can die.
I probably shouldn't get involved in this thread but you're all cruel!!! :devil:
I had a cat die of accidental anti-freeze poisoning years ago and I'll never forget the pain the poor thing was in.
Have you thought about going to the local pet store and asking if they sell anything you can use to keep the cat out of your garden? It would be a lot more humane. Just like dogs can be a part of someones family (I have two four-legged children) Cats are family members too!

Schiada76
05-12-2005, 03:22 PM
Rat trap w/tuna. Won't kill them or cause damage but scares the hell outa them and it won't come back. Kept the local stray outa my boat and garbage cans.
Before anyone trys to give me crap I tried Animal Care and Comfort first. They're nothing but a bunch of asshats.
If that doesn't work get a Havaheart trap catch the pos and take it to the pound out of your area. If THAT doesn't work call Rent A Coyote. :D

Schiada76
05-12-2005, 03:24 PM
I probably shouldn't get involved in this thread but you're all cruel!!! :devil:
I had a cat die of accidental anti-freeze poisoning years ago and I'll never forget the pain the poor thing was in.
Have you thought about going to the local pet store and asking if they sell anything you can use to keep the cat out of your garden? It would be a lot more humane. Just like dogs can be a part of someones family (I have two four-legged children) Cats are family members too!
That stuff does not work, keep your family members from crapping in my yard please. :mad:

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 03:25 PM
Really sounds like this anti freeze is a popular one...

HCS
05-12-2005, 03:26 PM
You know what else works really good. Put two Asprin in a can of cat food and let them eat it. There will be no more cat.
Cats can not eat Asprin. It will thin out their blood a kill them. Heart attack.
Dead. Gone. No longer. See ya kitty kat.
Per the vet I use to take my dog to.

HYPNAUTIC
05-12-2005, 03:27 PM
i doubt you let your rott just run around the neighborhood.
the noise and water scares all animals even before they even get close. get one i bet it will scare you a few times as well!

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 03:28 PM
You know what else works really good. Put two Asprin in a can of cat food and let them eat it. There will be no more cat.
Cats can not eat Asprin. It will thin out their blood a kill them. Heart attack.
Dead. Gone. No longer. See ya kitty kat.
Per the vet I use to take my dog to.
I heard about that one. Not a bad idea.
See...I knew I could count on my fellow Hot Boat members.

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 03:29 PM
Now I wonder if they can pin it on me. The owner is an asshole Lawyer too. Man do I have it bad.

HM
05-12-2005, 03:33 PM
Like I said, I'd rather see these cat owners drink radiator fluid because they don't give shit about what their cats do in the neighbor hood or they think it is not "Their cat". And if these cats are such great family members, then lock them up in your house!
I had a neighbor that had 5 cats and I trapped them all in my yard (one of their favorite bathroom stops was my kids play area). The neighborhood was totally focking thrilled these cats are gone. The owner put up signs everywhere and was real sad about loosing his "family" but he never listened to any of the neighbors - and really didn't give a shit. All the neighbors were praying the coyotes or something got them and they were not about to call if they saw the cats and even joked about tearing down his signs. The only neighbor that was sympathetic was another outdoor cat owner whose cat had also disappeared (wasn't me on that one). I never let on that I took care of the problem.

Garrddogg
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM
I'm with you guys..
That sprinkler thing looks like a good idea for you that would suit your needs.. :D
antifreeze is a fugged up thing to do to an animal.. :frown:

HM
05-12-2005, 03:35 PM
Now I wonder if they can pin it on me. The owner is an asshole Lawyer too. Man do I have it bad.
Have trap, will travel. ;)

Ziggy
05-12-2005, 03:38 PM
Catch the damn thing and toss it up on a neighbors second story roof.......
That cat never ventured into my yard again and it didn't hurt him one bit...but the little phucker ran like hell when he'd see me after that.
He was up there for 2 days. :D

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 03:54 PM
How about some Friskies cat food, the wet stuff with some asprin in it, and a side of anti freeze for the beverage. That should do the trick.

AvengerBabe
05-12-2005, 03:58 PM
Nooo! Please don't shoot the cat! A hunter shot my aunt's cat and didn't get a clean shot. The cat drug itself home with a mangled leg and almost bled to death. They had to remove the cats leg and the vet bills ended up being close to $10K...... Get one of those metal traps. Catch the cat in the trap and then put the trap and cat on their front porch. They will get the hint that way and you don't have to injure an animal that doesn't know any better.

racecar.hotshoe
05-12-2005, 03:59 PM
I hear people in Beaumont feed their dogs gun powder to make em mean.
Nope just a Bakers Burrito does the trick............. :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-12-2005, 03:59 PM
i doubt you let your rott just run around the neighborhood.
the noise and water scares all animals even before they even get close. get one i bet it will scare you a few times as well!
You are right I dont.

HCS
05-12-2005, 04:00 PM
How about some Friskies cat food, the wet stuff with some asprin in it, and a side of anti freeze for the beverage. That should do the trick.
I like the Asprin. No way to trace it.
I did cram a cat in a shoe box once and dump it 10 miles from my house.
Never saw it again. Sure got some weird looks from the neighbor though. :rolleyes:

Schiada76
05-12-2005, 04:07 PM
Oh no call animal control, they will help you out for sure!
I had to go to doggie court once for some damn lesbians dog that lived behind me. FCN thing barked 24/7 and had chewed the bark off the trees in yard as high as it could, it was fckn nuts.
It was like "Through The Looking Glass". The lesbo biotch brought a doggie attorny and doggie shrink to the doggie court at Animal Control. What a bunch of FREAKS. The doggie judge hated me, it was hysterical. Doggie judge asks "shrink" a question and he says he can't answer as a human because he thinks like a dog. Doggie attorney asks if I drink and then tells the judge the dog can tell I'm a degenerate for drinking martini's and that's why it barked. Then he whips out a FAKE rap sheet!!!!!!!!!! Says I've got multiple felony convictions for DUI, felony evading, assault on LEO, robbery. I was laughing at the clown and the doggie judge got pissed at ME.
Judge asks lesbo what the dog barks at and she says "leaves when they fall from the trees.........clouds..........the trash can.............and (I kid you not) a particular bush in the yard it doesn't like, and the postman". Judge says "well the dog shouldn't bark athe postman".
He found against me!
I did get even however. :hammerhea :hammerhea :crossx: :argue: :skull: :eek:

HM
05-12-2005, 04:12 PM
Or you could toss it into a pool with fricken sharks with laser beams attached to their heads?!?!? ;)
Scaring the cat is hit or miss...because more than half the time, they come back when you are not around. Happened with the cat I got with a stun gun...he just never let me get near him again, but didn't stop him from his usual tricks. Putting the cat on the porch of the owner is not likely to work either since they don't give a shit to begin with - and you will lose a perfectly good trap. :idea:

HM
05-12-2005, 04:17 PM
Here kitty, kitty.....here kitty kitty....GET IN MY BELLY!!
http://www.fanartikel.de-a1.de/fanartikel/images/690255_259x400.jpg

HCS
05-12-2005, 04:21 PM
My brother had a cat craping under his redwood deck. So he fenced in the sides with lattice work, loaded up his co2 pellet gun and waited.
When the cat came back. POW POW POW POW! he had the thing trapped.
He said that cat must have konked his head 10 times on the bottom of the deck. He said somehow it squeezed out through the lattice work and got away.
Never to return again.

burtandnancy
05-12-2005, 04:38 PM
Some cities have RentaDog service. A couple days of that may cure the problem

73kona455
05-12-2005, 05:57 PM
toss out some moth balls.. the cats will not come around them

Krazy K
05-12-2005, 06:16 PM
Cat Shit on their front door should do the trick! Use a glove, stand about 15 feet away and huck it at the door. On the windshield of their car is good too. If the lawyer comes around asking about it, say that maybe the cat doesn't like lawyers...
As a county shelter volunteer, PLEASE trap it and go to a far away shelter or something.

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 09:05 PM
Case closed...

HCS
05-12-2005, 09:28 PM
Case closed...So the cats gone! :lightsabe :D

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 09:32 PM
So the cats gone! :lightsabe :D
Well...We will see tomorrw. I hope he enjoyed his last supper! :jawdrop:

hoolign
05-12-2005, 10:07 PM
Quite a simple solution..learn how to speak "cat'"..and just tell it."Hey cat..if you come in here agian I'm gonna put your nuts in a vice!" throw in the occasional .."PFFTT PPFFFFT" this will let the cat know your pissed off!. If the cat starts to argue with you..kick him in the junk!.this will likely work..or the cat will need therapy and will be gone anyways :p

NorCalCat
05-12-2005, 10:13 PM
Quite a simple solution..learn how to speak "cat'"..and just tell it."Hey cat..if you come in here agian I'm gonna put your nuts in a vice!" throw in the occasioal .."PFFTT PPFFFFT" this will let the cat know your pissed off!. If the cat starts to argue with you..kick him in the junk!.this will likely work..or the cat will need therapy and will be gone anyways :p
Hmmmm, I think someone had 1 too many glsses of vino.
F*&K I am over negociating it is game time! :sqeyes:

WYRD
05-12-2005, 10:18 PM
Catch the cat and piss on his head...............I don't know if that will work but it sure will be fun :D

moneypit
05-12-2005, 10:23 PM
How small is your yard to be affected by little cat shit? I have a cat that shits in my backyard and I couldnt find it if I tried and my cat shits big!

Big Warlock
05-13-2005, 07:14 AM
if whatever you have done doesn't work......
lace some wet cat food from a can with the hottest sauce you can find. Also try a laxative and throw the cat back in their yard. If all else fails, get a trap from the humane society, catch the cat, remove the tag and send it to them. Or better yet, to one out of town.
Hope it works out for you. I know it sucks! :boxingguy

HM
05-13-2005, 07:41 AM
How small is your yard to be affected by little cat shit? I have a cat that shits in my backyard and I couldnt find it if I tried and my cat shits big!
The reason you can't find it is because it is in your neighbors yard.
Cat shit is bad enough, but the cat piss is what really stinks up the place.
Most cat owners are like smokers....they have no idea of how bad it is or smells because they are used to it. example How small is your yard to be affected by little cat shit? Since it is not his cat - the acceptable level of cat shit is zero. :idea:

KACHINA KEN
05-13-2005, 07:44 AM
I heard if you sprinkle chili powder in your planter it will keep the animals out of it. Never tried it though. If it doesn't work I'll shoot it. I hate cats. :D
me too, ungrateful vile animals.

lucky
05-13-2005, 07:51 AM
good idea -

WYRD
05-13-2005, 07:51 AM
So what was the Verdict? :crossx: :220v:

Sleek-Jet
05-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Just my .02 worth, but Racoon traps work fantastic for catching cats, unless you want to catch a cat with one, then they work fantastic for catching Racoons....
Don't ask me how I know, but Racoon scat doesn't stink... :rolleyes:
Now, back to our regularly scheduled flame session... :notam:

lucky
05-13-2005, 08:09 AM
i say go cammo - and pepper spray his ballz

Mrs CP 19
05-13-2005, 08:17 AM
No anti-freeze please...Horrible death. REMEMBER, this is the owners fault, not the cat. 2 suggestions that have been posted... MOTH BALLS, also keeps skunks away...and pepper spray..you can get at larger pet store or feed lot. I would pick up the droppings and put them back at neighbors too. Work for you, but maybe they will get it? Good luck.

cole13
05-13-2005, 08:19 AM
I do not know if this has been said. But what about those little electric fences. My buddy had one at his house and the cat touched it once and that was it. The cat never goes to that side of the house.

NorCalCat
05-13-2005, 08:21 AM
Well, I saw the little folker this morning. Not sure if he had breakfast or not. I guess time will tell.

lucky
05-13-2005, 08:22 AM
piece of meat hung from a 220 line with a ground strap :idea:

jackpunx
05-13-2005, 08:22 AM
Get a motion detector and connect it to a sprinkler system.. it will train the cat to stay out of your yard..

NorCalCat
05-13-2005, 08:26 AM
I do not know if this has been said. But what about those little electric fences. My buddy had one at his house and the cat touched it once and that was it. The cat never goes to that side of the house.
Great idea, but why would I go and invest my money on something like this when the owner should take responsibility. when the owner dosen't acknowledge the problem, it turns into the kitty's problem. :crossx: :220v:

jackpunx
05-13-2005, 08:42 AM
Great idea, but why would I go and invest my money on something like this when the owner should take responsibility. when the owner dosen't acknowledge the problem, it turns into the kitty's problem. :crossx: :220v:
Take a picture or two.. that shouldnt cost much..

Freak
05-13-2005, 08:43 AM
Moth balls (as stated by someone else) has worked well for me. For a lot of animals as a matter of fact. Cats, dogs, squrrels, possums, racoons. They all cant handle the smell.

HYPNAUTIC
05-13-2005, 08:46 AM
http://www.brookstone.com/shop/product.asp?product_code=198317&search_type=search&search_words=scarecrow&prodtemp=t1&cm_re=Result*R1C1*A
**cant get the pic to post???
Motion-Activated Scarecrow Sprinkler
Brookstone sku # 198317
Motion-activated sprinkler deters animals. Keeps flower beds and shrubs off-limits for pets and other visitors. Infrared sensor detects animals up to 35 feet away and the sprinkler emits a 3-second (2 cup) burst of water. The combination of sudden noise, movement and spraying water sends animals scurrying. Its adjustable sprinkler head covers a 10° - 360° area and sprays up to 45 feet. Runs for a season on 2 9-Volt batteries (not included); 2 of item #130138.
22" H.
One thing it doesn't mention keeping off your yard are teenagers that try to toliet paper your house. :eek:
If you feed the cat some poison (antifreeze) its gonna keep coming around looking for some more food after it throws up on your porch.

Freak
05-13-2005, 08:47 AM
Careful, don't get busted. If the cat is sick and it gets taken to the vet by the LAWYER owner and the vet say's "it's been poisoned" and he puts it all together (the letter + whatever else) you might be in trouble. Don’t leave tainted food around. Mothballs - try them.

imbndvs
05-13-2005, 09:22 AM
Is it really so bad that you have to KILL an animal! Think about this, there are A LOT worse things in life and this is a VERY small problem.
Please don't kill or harm an animal. There are other ways to solve the problem like the sprinkler that has motion detection. If you don't want to spend the money for it, go buy it, send me the receipt, and I will send you the money for it.
The bottom line is, is it really so bad that you have to kill an animal because you don't want to spend 5 min. a couple times a week cleaning up?
I'm not saying it is ok for the cat to do this but I love my back yard and I enjoy putsing around in it cleaning things up.
Just think about what what you are saying and doing .

UltraStealth
05-13-2005, 10:19 AM
Keep in mind, it's not the cat it's the OWNER! For legal reasons you are better off trapping it. If you do something to the cat, and they trace it back to you, it could cost you and your wallet. I know how fustrating it can be. Good luck!

ELIMINAT THIS
05-13-2005, 11:17 AM
Is it really so bad that you have to KILL an animal! Think about this, there are A LOT worse things in life and this is a VERY small problem.
Please don't kill or harm an animal. There are other ways to solve the problem like the sprinkler that has motion detection. If you don't want to spend the money for it, go buy it, send me the receipt, and I will send you the money for it.
The bottom line is, is it really so bad that you have to kill an animal because you don't want to spend 5 min. a couple times a week cleaning up?
I'm not saying it is ok for the cat to do this but I love my back yard and I enjoy putsing around in it cleaning things up.
Just think about what what you are saying and doing .
The best post yet. If it is the money or time I will pay for and install the shit for you don't kill the cat.The legal asswuppin and or asswuppin you may get isn't worth it. :jawdrop:

MagicMtnDan
05-13-2005, 11:26 AM
Well...We will see tomorrw. I hope he enjoyed his last supper! :jawdrop:
That's very ****ed up - poisoning and killing an animal because the owner isn't taking responsibility is not a right you have. If you poisoned/killed that cat I hope you get what's coming to you (very bad kharma to kill an animal like that).
Show some balls and deal with the NEIGHBOR! Shoot the neighbor with paint balls. Deal with the problem directly. If you did injure or kill that animal I wish you a similar fate focker.

Freak
05-13-2005, 11:29 AM
Shoot the neighbor with paint balls. Deal with the problem directly.
That aint too bright neither.

MagicMtnDan
05-13-2005, 11:35 AM
That aint too bright neither.
Much brighter than killing a cat.
An even better solution is if he kills himself. Then the cat shit won't bother him and he won't kill the cat. :sqeyes:

Freak
05-13-2005, 11:47 AM
lol

cole13
05-13-2005, 11:57 AM
You can make a cheap one. Car battery and bailing wire, tied to stakes.
Oh and why should you, because it is funny to watch the cat get shocked. Like going to a movie, you pay to be entertained!
Sorry this is the like the third edit. Some people as we all know will never take resposibility for themselves or animals, so it is up to the people that care about thier stuff to protect it (or shock it) whatever your pleasure.

Itsahobby
05-13-2005, 12:00 PM
You can rent a live trap from the SPCA. You take it back with the cat in it and they take care of it from there. If the people don't care, they wont go to the SPCA and look for the cat. Of course they will just get another on :burningm:
If I lived closer, I would let you borry my dog. She very good with people, but not so good with cats :supp: In otherwords, we don't have a cat problem. :devil:
Hobby

NorCalCat
05-13-2005, 12:28 PM
That's very ****ed up - poisoning and killing an animal because the owner isn't taking responsibility is not a right you have. If you poisoned/killed that cat I hope you get what's coming to you (very bad kharma to kill an animal like that).
Show some balls and deal with the NEIGHBOR! Shoot the neighbor with paint balls. Deal with the problem directly. If you did injure or kill that animal I wish you a similar fate focker.
Got your attention MagicMtnDan, didn't I...

HM
05-13-2005, 02:41 PM
Much brighter than killing a cat.
An even better solution is if he kills himself. Then the cat shit won't bother him and he won't kill the cat. :sqeyes:
If you insist on killing someone, Kill the cat owner, he(she) is the one who doesn't give a shit about their cat shitting on other people's properties. Then kill the cat. Then kill MagicMtnDan through electro shock to his nads.(J/K'ing!)
You city folk are funny, out on the ranch we know how to handle vermin..both wild and domestic. Just be glad you are not in Texas...they get to kill your cat and send you the bill for the bullet and removal.

UltraStealth
05-13-2005, 03:01 PM
Even better, collect all the sh!t in a bag or bags for a while, leave the bag hidden somewhere in the bushes in their yard, keep filling it, then when you have a bag full, scatter it all over there property. Keep doing this and you betcha they will start watching over the cat. :eek: :D

Hustler
05-13-2005, 03:04 PM
Most of these are great idea's, but if you want that little bastard to never come back again it's simple. Grab that little bastard by the tail, get your self a nice stick. Now dip the stick in a bottle of turpintine and make sure it's dripping wet, now rub the cat's ass with it real good, about half way through the process of rubing his ass with the soaked stick he's going to be looking for something to claw so keep your distance. Once you think you have it rubbed in real good let him go. I will guarantee you will never see a cat run so fast in your life and I will guarantee he NEVER come back :D

HCS
05-13-2005, 03:15 PM
I never new you could do so much with a cat. :D

Schiada76
05-13-2005, 03:25 PM
Once the pussies dead you can borrow my book "One Hundred And One Things To Do With A Dead Cat".
Why do think they call it a catapult? :D
Chit, I need to post a pic on this thread can I e-mail to someone and have them post it?

MagicMtnDan
05-13-2005, 03:26 PM
You country folk are funny. Here in the city we don't have any vermin. They simply shoot them on the freeways and on the side streets (they're called "drive-bys").
Round here we don't worry about gun racks and silly-assed "Don't Mess with Texas" bumper stickers. ;) :D
If you insist on killing someone, Kill the cat owner, he(she) is the one who doesn't give a shit about their cat shitting on other people's properties. Then kill the cat. Then kill MagicMtnDan through electro shock to his nads.(J/K'ing!)
You city folk are funny, out on the ranch we know how to handle vermin..both wild and domestic. Just be glad you are not in Texas...they get to kill your cat and send you the bill for the bullet and removal.

ahhell
05-13-2005, 03:28 PM
I'll lend you my wifes poodle...she loves cat shit...ah hell you can have her, the poodle not the wife

HM
05-13-2005, 03:47 PM
You country folk are funny. Here in the city we don't have any vermin. They simply shoot them on the freeways and on the side streets (they're called "drive-bys").
Round here we don't worry about gun racks and silly-assed "Don't Mess with Texas" bumper stickers. ;) :D
:D

life's a river
05-14-2005, 08:29 PM
I did not read every post, but I would buy the sticky mouse traps and let the cat step in one. Kind of like the scotch tape trick. The cat will be running around shaking his feet trying to get it off. Harmless but funny.
LAR :idea:

Raskal
05-14-2005, 11:41 PM
the paint ball gun works great .i had a cat that allways used to get in and sleep in my old boat. so everday when i got home from work i would shoot the little basterd and three days later i never saw him again :D

ROZ
05-15-2005, 12:44 AM
If you're going to go through all the trouble of killing the cat, you may as well be a man and shoot it with a shotgun. Anthing less is uncivilized...

Sherpa
05-15-2005, 05:54 AM
tough call.... but one thing about cats.......... they're cats........ you can't
"make" a cat not go someplace.......... it's not like a dog........ it's a cat...
I can say this: if my cat came home with a paintball mark, you can bet I'd
find out where it came from, and then there would be a bad situation....
try the cayenne pepper thing, try a motion sensor hooked to the sprinklers,
but you can't really tell a cat what to do....... when I was a kid we had a
cat, and the neighbors had cats... they're cats would crap in the flower beds
under our living room windows, so in the summer it stunk... not much we could
do but chase them out... spray em with a hose..... we eventually put in
rock, so they quit using that area........
--Sherpa