PDA

View Full Version : You be Gone.....Sucka !

Liberator TJ1984
04-27-2006, 08:55 AM
We just had a Manditory meeting with all our employee's in the US stating;
ANYONE ,leaving work without proper notice and permission to attend Immigration rallies/protests will be delt with strictly , including the VERY Likely Termination of Employment :crossx:
I'm starting to like the French :rolleyes: (company is owned by them) :p

MrsSigEpMock
04-27-2006, 08:58 AM
you don't happen to work for a French Oil industry company do you?
French have no problem getting involved as long as it doesn't involve weapons...
French Guns for sale: never been used, dropped only once!!!

Run_em_Hard
04-27-2006, 08:59 AM
That right there is an awesome boss...

Liberator TJ1984
04-27-2006, 10:31 AM
you don't happen to work for a French Oil industry company do you?
French have no problem getting involved as long as it doesn't involve weapons...
French Guns for sale: never been used, dropped only once!!!
Why Yes I do work for them, Oil Industry,Drugs,Winerys, probably the largest Corp. in the world and most diversified ....we are into so many different markets that after working here 16yrs. I stiil don't have any idea to what ALL they own or manufacture...it's amazing
HINT > search this trade symbol on the market......SLB.....

MrsSigEpMock
04-27-2006, 10:34 AM
Why Yes I do work for them, Oil Industry,Drugs,Winerys, probably the largest Corp. in the world and most diversified ....we are into so many different markets that after working here 16yrs. I stiil don't have any idea to what ALL they own or manufacture...it's amazing
HINT > search this trade symbol on the market......SLB.....
I was thinking TKP, you co looks interesting though. Congrats on working for a great company. :boxed:

dirty old man
04-27-2006, 10:39 AM
I've got a little Schlumberger in my portfolio (and I even know how to pronounce it)

Liberator TJ1984
04-27-2006, 10:41 AM
here's another link on us.....stocks just split :cool:
http://www.forbes.com/businesswire/feeds/businesswire/2006/04/21/businesswire20060421005099r1.html
and yea , they are great to work for ! :p