PDA

View Full Version : Ernesto Fonseca . com!

pixilatedpussy
04-27-2006, 09:06 AM
Go buy your wrist band to support one of the best MX'rs!!!! Geza just went & ordered a couple for our boys! :p :p

Speedin' Ian
04-27-2006, 09:48 AM
Just ordered five of them

pixilatedpussy
04-27-2006, 10:01 AM
Awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :p

pixilatedpussy
04-27-2006, 12:51 PM
what a great cause for a great person !!! let's don't forget two (2) other mxer's that are battling life long spinal cord injuries (privateer; james marshall) @ www.helpjames.org and (mulisha manager & good friend; chris ackerman) @ www.chrisackerman.com - all of these heros need our help, so dig in and donate anything you can to make their life a little more enjoyable. keyes
Awesome!!! Thanks for posting this! Lets help our fellow MX riders! :rollside:

jojoshow
04-27-2006, 02:33 PM
Gods speed to Erney. Thoughts and prayers

pixilatedpussy
04-27-2006, 04:53 PM
Bumped to the top!

Jrocket
04-27-2006, 07:08 PM
Anybody know how long it takes to get the wrist bands?I havent got mine in the mail yet.

Redrider
04-27-2006, 07:19 PM
what a great cause for a great person !!! let's don't forget two (2) other mxer's that are battling life long spinal cord injuries (privateer; james marshall) @ www.helpjames.org and (mulisha manager & good friend; chris ackerman) @ www.chrisackerman.com - all of these heros need our help, so dig in and donate anything you can to make their life a little more enjoyable. keyes
Thanks Where's my Keys and Pixi... :)
Thanks to everyone for supporting Ernie and all the other riders. We donated a 06 CRF50 to Road2Recovery for Jamse Marshall and Fast 50s tricked it out and sold it on E-bay last week, I think they made some good money for James!
American Honda also bought 5000 of the #10 wristband, would be glad to give them to anyone willing to show support. See me in Havasu...
BTW, EF is doing good in CO, going through rehab and getting better everyday, though has a long road in front of him.
Our Howard boat is now sporting two small number 10s stickers on each side of the front windscreen. If you see us, please stop by and say hello.
Something kinda funny, smell your wristband when you get it/them, they smell like a skunk. :yuk:
See ya in Las Vegas or Havasu real soon...
Bill

Jrocket
04-27-2006, 08:31 PM
Something kinda funny, smell your wristband when you get it/them, they smell like a skunk. :yuk:
Great...just what I need,20 little skunks in my house.Looks like 19 of my friends are getting wrist bands real soon. :)

Redrider
04-27-2006, 08:37 PM
Great...just what I need,20 little skunks in my house.Looks like 19 of my friends are getting wrist bands real soon. :)
LMAO, Wash them in dish soap, the smell goes away, or maybe I am just getting use to it!

RiverRatMike
04-28-2006, 01:43 AM
Go buy your wrist band to support one of the best MX'rs!!!! Geza just went & ordered a couple for our boys! :p :p
I would if he was still riding for Yamaha :)

Redrider
04-28-2006, 09:06 PM
I would if he was still riding for Yamaha :)
Okay, like it matters what he rides. Who cares, Ernie is a great guy! Come on!

Boa1277
04-28-2006, 09:15 PM
Great thread anything we can do to help these guys is wonderfull, I purchased 20 of these bands and have been giving them out at the local races, as soon as these are all gone I will buy 20 more, the weird thing is people keep trying to buy them from me, I just might start selling them and rolling the money into more bands...It really is important and anyone that rides or has kids that ride should relate, hell even if you dont know anyone that has ever been on or near a bike should relate...way to go Pix keep up the good threads.. :boxed:

CBadDad
04-29-2006, 04:24 PM
I just ordered some for the kids and I, since we all ride and enjoy Supercross. It can happen to anybody though...
This is the latest update from his website.
Ernesto is still on a ventilator but his breathing has been getting stronger over the last few days and everyone (doctors included) fully expects his breathing to return to normal. He has good movement in his arms and wrists, with slight movement in his fingers that seems to be improving. He still has no feeling or movement from his chest down. However, through healing, hard work, and prayer, he can regain that during his stay in Colorado.