PDA

View Full Version : Thanks

Eliminator 4 Life
05-15-2005, 08:48 PM
What a great weekend with a great turnout. Mike thanks for putting everything together it was a huge succes.
Kilrtoy thanks bro for the ride in the whacker that $hit is bad ass I love it damn I need a new boat haha you and the wife are great people.
Titties and Beer finally it was great meeting you enjoyed it next time we will have to meet up and shoot some pool and drink some beer which I didnt see any on your boat and damn we never took the picture ha ha.
Dan I cant remember your screename is Dicudmore or something to that effect glad you made it out with the cheetah it was great to have finally met you.
Kevin ha ha naw Kenny sorry for calling you kevin all weekend thanks for giving me a ride so I didnt have to ride in that disadvantage ha ha it was nice meeting you and Im working on tieing knots for the anchor ha ha.
GHTRIMS man what can I say you guys are great two weekends in a row we have hung out what the hell am I gonna do next weekend. You guys are awesome I cant wait tell the damn run.
Phatt Matt and Jen you are wonderful people it was cool hanging out with you guys buddy is cool and damn Jen you can make the drinks I have a new favorite river fuel ha ha.
Frenchie and the wife it was great hanging out with you guys this weekend dont let Frenchis do anymore table dancing he likes to break things you guys are great thanks for a good time.
Roxysnows it was great to have finally met you too had fun meeting you guys and having some drinks look forward to meeting you again.
ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha :wink:
Kachina Ken it was great to have finally met you. Good luck on the house. Lookin forward to the damn run.
My homie WYRD what can I say brother two wonderful weekends what more could we ask for. Thanks for letting me crash the weekend with you. You are a cool guy and thanks for everything Bro Im glad I met you and we need to pull the trigger on the house deal lets make something happen. lookin forward to going to the damn run with you. Sorry for all the disadvantage jokes it was all in fun my brother. Thanks again Shane you are always welcome.
Oh damn I almost forgot the Scubas how could I you guys are awesome it was fun hanging out with you guys damn you missed a hell of a party sat night but next time thanks again it was nice meeting you.
Honestly everyone I met was great and if I forgot someone Im sorry. I had a wonderful weekend you guys are all awesome and I look forward to the next get together and thanks for letting a nor cal guy hang out..
:cool: :cool: :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-15-2005, 08:50 PM
Sorry Totally incopassated (sp) nice meeting you at the sand bar looking forward to the damn run my brother :D

Phat Matt
05-15-2005, 09:01 PM
Did you have a good weekend? ;)
It was a good one. Lots of cool peeps!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-15-2005, 09:04 PM
Did you have a good weekend? ;)
It was a good one. Lots of cool peeps!
Yes I did thanks alot again Matt I owe you one and you need to flake out on the wedding and go to the damn damn run ha ha :D

Phat Matt
05-15-2005, 09:09 PM
Yes I did thanks alot again Matt I owe you one and you need to flake out on the wedding and go to the damn damn run ha ha :D
I wish I could flake out...but I can't. I know it's going to be one helluva party!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-15-2005, 09:11 PM
Its cool Ill drink some river fuel for you ha ha :D

SHAKEN Not Stirred
05-15-2005, 10:41 PM
Good to see you!!!!
:)

SCUBA STEVE
05-16-2005, 05:28 AM
Oh damn I almost forgot the Scubas how could I you guys are awesome it was fun hanging out with you guys damn you missed a hell of a party sat night but next time thanks again it was nice meeting you.
It was a pleasure to meet you as well, you are funny! Next time we'll be in more of a party mode, since our daughter will not be with us. :D

barbigrl
05-16-2005, 07:21 AM
What a great weekend with a great turnout. Mike thanks for putting everything together it was a huge succes.
Kilrtoy thanks bro for the ride in the whacker that $hit is bad ass I love it damn I need a new boat haha you and the wife are great people.
Titties and Beer finally it was great meeting you enjoyed it next time we will have to meet up and shoot some pool and drink some beer which I didnt see any on your boat and damn we never took the picture ha ha.
Dan I cant remember your screename is Dicudmore or something to that effect glad you made it out with the cheetah it was great to have finally met you.
Kevin ha ha naw Kenny sorry for calling you kevin all weekend thanks for giving me a ride so I didnt have to ride in that disadvantage ha ha it was nice meeting you and Im working on tieing knots for the anchor ha ha.
GHTRIMS man what can I say you guys are great two weekends in a row we have hung out what the hell am I gonna do next weekend. You guys are awesome I cant wait tell the damn run.
Phatt Matt and Jen you are wonderful people it was cool hanging out with you guys buddy is cool and damn Jen you can make the drinks I have a new favorite river fuel ha ha.
Frenchie and the wife it was great hanging out with you guys this weekend dont let Frenchis do anymore table dancing he likes to break things you guys are great thanks for a good time.
Roxysnows it was great to have finally met you too had fun meeting you guys and having some drinks look forward to meeting you again.
ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha :wink:
Kachina Ken it was great to have finally met you. Good luck on the house. Lookin forward to the damn run.
My homie WYRD what can I say brother two wonderful weekends what more could we ask for. Thanks for letting me crash the weekend with you. You are a cool guy and thanks for everything Bro Im glad I met you and we need to pull the trigger on the house deal lets make something happen. lookin forward to going to the damn run with you. Sorry for all the disadvantage jokes it was all in fun my brother. Thanks again Shane you are always welcome.
Honestly everyone I met was great and if I forgot someone Im sorry. I had a wonderful weekend you guys are all awesome and I look forward to the next get together and thanks for letting a nor cal guy hang out..
Did you win an award or something?? DAM....what a speech!

phebus
05-16-2005, 07:43 AM
Yea, were you at Havasu, or the Academy Awards? :D

WYRD
05-16-2005, 09:06 AM
Hey Rob,
Way cool weekend huh? but if you would of been on the Disadvantage instead of the eliminator learning to tie knots then maybe my boat would not of gotten slammed to hell at the sandbar........I needed my biatch brother :( :( I took some pics of her she looks bad 5 huge gouges about a 1/16 deep :mad: :mad: :mad: part of boating I guess. Other than that the weekend was awsome :cool:
Thanks for the props and for sure on the house thing I am def buying this year!!!
WYRD

dicudmore
05-16-2005, 09:11 AM
good to meet ya Rob, Shane...
Great weekend out there :D
Scuba, each time I walked by you had an arm load of kid-stuff so I didn't shake your hand but good to see ya out there :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2005, 03:23 PM
Thanks Hater ha ha :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2005, 08:05 PM
Good to see you!!!!
:)
Sorry Chris I knew there was someone I was forgetting it was nice to finally meet you :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-16-2005, 08:27 PM
ROB,it was great to meet up,what did it take a year :D see ya at the damn run :D WE didn't make it to the sandbar sat afternoon we broke just after we left the beach(sucked a rock/something and lost the impeller) towed it in,O-WELL we had a killer time :D
Aww Mark sorry to hear that sucks at the damn run we need to take that picture for sure it will be fun :cool:

JackieV
05-16-2005, 09:51 PM
ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha
Oh Robby-poo, we have such a great time with you too! All the Lurch & Turlock jokes are all in fun ya know! It sure does feel like we have known eachother forever. If only we could keep you from the buffet lines my dear...OH THE DAMN RUN...it is only gonna get wilder. :supp:
And Coco, well I have her under my pillow, only Scuba doesn't know this... ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 06:30 AM
ArtV and JackieV what can I say you guys are the best I have so much fun with you guys it just seems like we have all known each other forever. i look forward to tseeing you at the damn run and Jackie where is coco ha ha
Oh Robby-poo, we have such a great time with you too! All the Lurch & Turlock jokes are all in fun ya know! It sure does feel like we have known eachother forever. If only we could keep you from the buffet lines my dear...OH THE DAMN RUN...it is only gonna get wilder. :supp:
And Coco, well I have her under my pillow, only Scuba doesn't know this... ;)
Is there a buffet at the damn run Jackie :p .. Make sure you bring the pillow ha ha :cool:

Artv
05-17-2005, 07:00 AM
Rob, it was great hanging with you. Your one funny Mofo.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 07:05 AM
Rob, it was great hanging with you. Your one funny Mofo.
Thanks Art just think 3 more weeks and we are back at it again :D

Artv
05-17-2005, 07:09 AM
Thanks Art just think 3 more weeks and we are back at it again :D
Thats what I'm talking about.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 07:19 AM
Thats what I'm talking about.
Hey Art you at work today Im sorry ha ha :wink: . maybe I should call you from my room in Havasu again :cool:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey Art you at work today Im sorry ha ha :wink: . maybe I should call you from my room in Havasu again :cool:
some of us gotta work for a living...
and STILL don't have those mega $$$ boats...ya know like Eliminators :D ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 07:36 AM
HA HA thanks for reminding me Dan how about that house in Havasu ha ha :D

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 07:36 AM
Please dont make his head even bigger then it already is :hammer2: lol... :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 07:40 AM
Please dont make his head even bigger then it already is :hammer2: lol... :D
OHHHHHHHHHH WOW. someone shouldnt be calling the kettle black here. Oh by the way arent you boatless ha ha next time Ill just pass by why you are sitting in the shore and Ill throw you a beer and wave :D

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 08:45 AM
HA HA thanks for reminding me Dan how about that house in Havasu ha ha :D
so far so good on that one...beats the hell out of the 2-bdrm apartment I live in during the week :D

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 08:53 AM
Hey Dan...I just realized something...did you buy your boat new or from someone??

JackieV
05-17-2005, 08:55 AM
OHHHHHHHHHH WOW. someone shouldnt be calling the kettle black here. Oh by the way arent you boatless ha ha next time Ill just pass by why you are sitting in the shore and Ill throw you a beer and wave :D
Wow what a pal to throw her a beer! That Rob, always looking out for us HB peeps! ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 09:47 AM
Wow what a pal to trow her a beer! That Rob, always looking out for us HB peeps! ;)
You know me Jackie V anything for you babe :supp: :eat:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 09:53 AM
Hey Dan...I just realized something...did you buy your boat new or from someone??
New...and what did ya realize there babe? :D
You missed a good weekend out there ;)

JackieV
05-17-2005, 09:53 AM
That's what I'm talking about! :)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 09:59 AM
Dan she probably realized she saw your boat somewhere bet 20 bucks it wasnt you cause she knows what your boat looks like lost the bet flaked on paying and shurnk her head ha ha oh damn did I say that out loud :D :D :hammer2: :D

WYRD
05-17-2005, 09:59 AM
It takes her a while to get started but when she does look out :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:00 AM
Well details my brother details :D :idea:

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:02 AM
Ya, don't hide it , divide it!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Ya, don't hide it , divide it!! :D
Damn always got the one hitter quitters :D

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 10:04 AM
Tell ya later....

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 10:05 AM
Dan she probably realized she saw your boat somewhere bet 20 bucks it wasnt you cause she knows what your boat looks like lost the bet flaked on paying and shurnk her head ha ha oh damn did I say that out loud :D :D :hammer2: :D
:mad: :mad: :mad: NOTEBOOK

barbigrl
Payback is a bitch!!! :hammer2: :D

Eliminator 4 Life
Tell ya later....
Yea Dan not to keep you in limbo but Ill tell you later.......WTF :confused:

WYRD
05-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Well details my brother details :D :idea:
Not here you don't :D Late night though :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:06 AM
Not here you don't :D Late night though :D
Fawk Im gonna buy me a boat with some green on it ha ha :lightsabe

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:07 AM
Damn always got the one hitter quitters :D
You know how we do it!! Tell them to kick down with the lick down!! :)

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 10:08 AM
HAHAHAA!! You crack me up Playa!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:10 AM
and if they dont tell them to put the key in the hole and roll :boxingguy :p

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:10 AM
I am here purely for entertainment !!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:11 AM
Damn I feel sorry for all you guys its rough being here in Havasu right now :sleeping: :sleeping:

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:11 AM
and if they dont tell them to put the key in the hole and roll :boxingguy :p
AKA...ASS, GAS or CASH....NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE!! :eek: LMAO!

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:12 AM
Damn I feel sorry for all you guys its rough being here in Havasu right now :sleeping: :sleeping:I'm sure it is!! FOCKER!!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:13 AM
AKA...ASS, GAS or CASH....NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE!! :eek: LMAO!
I thought it was a$$ gas or grass no one rides for free :devil:

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 10:13 AM
Damn I feel sorry for all you guys its rough being here in Havasu right now :sleeping: :sleeping:
What?? I thought you got home on Sunday night???

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:14 AM
I'm sure it is!! FOCKER!!
Hey playboy you going to the damn run :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
What?? I thought you got home on Sunday night???
Yea I drove back last night :eek:

PlyaPlya22
LMAO...same soup different bow.

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 10:15 AM
Its his birthday!!

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Most definitely....I gotta represent.....There gonna be an eclipse.

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Its his birthday!!
Does that answer the question???????????????????? :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:20 AM
Most definitely....I gotta represent.....There gonna be an eclipse.
I feel sorry for the women when we get together ha ha they better have there A game :cool:

WYRD
05-17-2005, 10:21 AM
Fawk Im gonna buy me a boat with some green on it ha ha :lightsabe
That would be my "Advantage" :idea: Detail later ;)

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 10:23 AM
That would be my "Advantage" :idea: Detail later ;)
detail later huh fawk you sound like that chick with a big head that likes to post on here :D . Im gonna go have lunch at Havalina Cantins Ill be thinking about you bums ha ha :clover:

PlyaPlya22
05-17-2005, 10:29 AM
I feel sorry for the women when we get together ha ha they better have there A game :cool:
A++ game.......Sharks in the water!! time to Hit it, Split it, lick it and quit it!! :D

WYRD
05-17-2005, 10:29 AM
detail later huh fawk you sound like that chick with a big head that likes to post on here :D . Im gonna go have lunch at Havalina Cantins Ill be thinking about you bums ha ha :clover:
You fawkers suck why are you back in Havi?Hows Mom doing?

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 11:44 AM
You fawkers suck why are you back in Havi?Hows Mom doing?
mom is doing better I told her not to talk bad about Eliminators ha ha. God its nice here ha ha :p

MsGHTRIM
05-17-2005, 12:11 PM
:2purples: Had a great time with you guys!!!!!!! :D Thanks for coming over to the house. BTW those jello shots were sooooo strong, but really good. :2purples: When we ran out I wasn't too happy. Thought maybe you guys were gonna make some more and bring them back to the Sandbar. :frown: :hammerhea

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 12:14 PM
Barbie, we saw your boat at Havasu, I think on Saturday :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 12:15 PM
:2purples: Had a great time with you guys!!!!!!! :D Thanks for coming over to the house. BTW those jello shots were sooooo strong, but really good. :2purples: When we ran out I wasn't too happy. Thought maybe you guys were gonna make some more and bring them back to the Sandbar. :frown: :hammerhea
those shots were hella strong i was screwing around saying I couldnt taste the vodka ha ha. yea when the shots left i saw this sad look in your eye :( . I had a blast and thanks for the invite to your crib :cool:

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 12:53 PM
Barbie, we saw your boat at Havasu, I think on Saturday :wink:
Hahha you did :D ?? Was it a male of female driver??

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 12:57 PM
It was three males and one female, I'm pretty sure one of the guys were driving :D They didn't wave, so I figured it wasn't you :D

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 12:59 PM
It was three males and one female, I'm pretty sure one of the guys were driving :D They didn't wave, so I figured it wasn't you :D
no it was not me.... :p (shhh...its not really my boat :D )

Debbolas
05-17-2005, 01:03 PM
But, it has a very cool name :rollside: :)

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 01:06 PM
But, it has a very cool name :rollside: :)
I agree!!! :wink: :p

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:25 PM
Tell ya later....
still waiting...and my PM inbox is empty :wink:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 02:34 PM
still waiting...and my PM inbox is empty :wink:
Yea Dan if I was you I wouldnt hold my breath:hammer2:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:40 PM
you mean I might turn blue :2purples: :eek:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:41 PM
Rob why are you not on the boat right now?? No crew?

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 02:46 PM
Rob why are you not on the boat right now?? No crew?
Exactly and the boat is at home. I guess I could take a waverunner out but you cant trust them as far as you can throw them :D

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:51 PM
Exactly and the boat is at home. I guess I could take a waverunner out but you cant trust them as far as you can throw them :D
ah very true, wouldn't be caught dead on one either...
I guess you're safe mid-week though, nobody should recognize you :cool:
How did you manage to get the boat home and stay out there?
EDIT: The Cheetah is in storage around the corner from Campbell if you can get the gate and then the door open, and the pontoon is in the driveway (might have a tongue lock that needs cutting off)

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 02:52 PM
:mad: :mad: SOME OF US WORK!! hahaa...
I'll PM ya Dan.. :wink:

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 02:55 PM
:mad: :mad: SOME OF US WORK!! hahaa...
I'll PM ya Dan.. :wink:
some of us...read ME...work too...
and we are SLAMMED (no pun intended) right now! motivation is not there today

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 02:56 PM
ah very true, wouldn't be caught dead on one either...
I guess you're safe mid-week though, nobody should recognize you :cool:
How did you manage to get the boat home and stay out there?
EDIT: The Cheetah is in storage around the corner from Campbell if you can get the gate and then the door open, and the pontoon is in the driveway (might have a tongue lock that needs cutting off)
I came home sunday then left last night to go back. Well I guess Ill get my sawsall out I got all week ha ha.
Oh that is good Dan now she is trying to act like she works well fawk Barbie dont tell me you got all those post from working as you say you do. :angry2: :hammer2:

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 02:59 PM
I Oh that is good Dan now she is trying to act like she works well fawk Barbie dont tell me you got all those post from working as you say you do. :angry2: :hammer2:
I pretend to work... :D I work on my post count!!!

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 03:02 PM
I pretend to work... :D I work on my post count!!!
Oh this we all know Barbie

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 03:15 PM
http://www.theinsideline.net/forum/images/smilies/zidel.gif
speaking of post counts...
Rob <----joined 2 months after Barbi and has more posts :D

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 03:21 PM
What the hell is up with that?? It just shows I have a life and Rob doesn't!! :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 03:30 PM
What the hell is up with that?? It just shows I have a life and Rob doesn't!! :p
Naw it just shows who has to work and who doesnt ha ha :boxingguy

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 03:31 PM
Dan thought you were on my side thanks for pointing that out to barbie giving her the advantage no pun intended :wink: :)

WYRD
05-17-2005, 03:40 PM
Dan thought you were on my side thanks for pointing that out to barbie giving her the advantage no pun intended :wink: :)
someone say Advantage? :crossx:

barbigrl
05-17-2005, 03:54 PM
someone say Advantage? :crossx:
Comin out of the woodwork!! :)

WYRD
05-17-2005, 03:55 PM
Just to be in the spotlight :p

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 04:02 PM
exactly where the fawk you been all day its not like you work :D

WYRD
05-17-2005, 04:04 PM
exactly where the fawk you been all day its not like you work :D
Workin on my PM post count :p Since when do I answer to you Fawker :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 04:13 PM
Workin on my PM post count :p Since when do I answer to you Fawker :yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I had to empty it all out twice today I had some many pm post :D :D

WYRD
05-17-2005, 04:16 PM
I had to empty it all out twice today I had some many pm post :D :D
Call me when you get a chance Rob

dicudmore
05-17-2005, 04:30 PM
I just wanted to break that smilie out on somebody, and debbolas hasn't been around much lately :(

Eliminator 4 Life
05-17-2005, 04:32 PM
Call me when you get a chance Rob
10 4 good buddy

Totally IncapASSitated
05-17-2005, 05:58 PM
Rob - was good meeting you out at the sandbar....next time we'll have to party it up some more!!! Next time I'll bring my boat out, so I don't have to worry about my buddies piece of sh@# poontoon breaking down!!!
Shane - thanks for letting me hang with you guys for a while...even though it did turn into a sausage fest on your boat!! Next time we will have to turn the ratio around!!

WYRD
05-17-2005, 10:52 PM
Rob - was good meeting you out at the sandbar....next time we'll have to party it up some more!!! Next time I'll bring my boat out, so I don't have to worry about my buddies piece of sh@# poontoon breaking down!!!
Shane - thanks for letting me hang with you guys for a while...even though it did turn into a sausage fest on your boat!! Next time we will have to turn the ratio around!!
Well I did notice all the women leaving when you came aboard :D J/K you need to make up your mind about the Dam Run soon................gonna miss one hellofa party if you don't go :hammer2:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2005, 11:45 AM
Well I did notice all the women leaving when you came aboard :D J/K you need to make up your mind about the Dam Run soon................gonna miss one hellofa party if you don't go :hammer2:
WTF he aint going :220v:

WYRD
05-18-2005, 11:51 AM
WTF he aint going :220v:
Rob I canceled Sunday night so we will leave on Sunday instead of Monday

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2005, 11:58 AM
WTF are you yellow :boxingguy

WYRD
05-18-2005, 11:59 AM
WTF are you yellow :boxingguy
No things just came up and gotta work. you figured out when and how your coming down?

barbigrl
05-18-2005, 12:00 PM
:D :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2005, 12:03 PM
:D :D
Is that funny to you. I dont think it is fawk Ill stay sunday in laughlin now what Barbie :boxingguy ...
WYRD Ill drive in since Im staying tell MONDAY :D Oh and Foxy is staying with me ha ha :supp:

barbigrl
05-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Is that funny to you. I dont think it is fawk Ill stay sunday in laughlin now what Barbie :boxingguy ...
:supp:
I was not laughing.... :devil: lol.....Ur just not in on it!!! :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2005, 12:12 PM
I was not laughing.... :devil: lol.....Ur just not in on it!!! :D
well please "feel" me in :mix: :idea:

WYRD
05-18-2005, 12:13 PM
well please "feel" me in :mix: :idea:
feel or fill? :eek: :cool:

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2005, 12:17 PM
feel or fill? :eek: :cool:
well of course I like to be felt haha but she knows what I mean :hammerhea

Dr. Eagle
05-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey E4L hurry up and sign on the dotted line for that Daytona and sell me that boat of yours... :D

Eliminator 4 Life
05-18-2005, 12:25 PM
Hey E4L hurry up and sign on the dotted line for that Daytona and sell me that boat of yours... :D
I got some used ones in inventory what do you want I dont think Im gonna part with mine. Besides some guy offered 80k for it a few weeks ago :devil: