PDA

View Full Version : Totally IncapASSitated just added

SummitKarl
04-27-2006, 10:42 AM
roughly $300 worth of Pet food coupons to your local Petco store.
something tells me PHAT MATT is on his way to the Fund raiser :)

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 10:58 AM
Thanks Karl...glad I can help out a great cause!!!
See you all there on Saturday :rollside:

Mrs. casean
04-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Alan~ You're always helping out the doggies and good causes :D Hopefully we can see you (if I can recognize you after 16 years :D ) this weekend!!! I dont' know what your boat looks like though... we'll be in the channel after we leave BML... if you see us and we're near come say hi!!!
Linds

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 11:01 AM
Alan~ You're always helping out the doggies and good causes :D Hopefully we can see you (if I can recognize you after 16 years :D ) this weekend!!! I dont' know what your boat looks like though... we'll be in the channel after we leave BML... if you see us and we're near come say hi!!!
Linds
His boat looks like a pair of floaties on his arms... :crossx:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 11:04 AM
Damn right...just got a new pair with some billet DCB logos on them!!! :crossx: :crossx: Focker!!! LOL

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 11:06 AM
Linds
Cool...look forward to hopefully seeing you guys out there!!! No boat at this point in time, just be trying to bum rides from whoever I can :rollside:

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 11:13 AM
Damn right...just got a new pair with some billet DCB logos on them!!! :crossx: :crossx: Focker!!! LOL
Haha....BLING BLING!!! :crossx: did you see my thread about that pontoon?????

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 11:22 AM
Haha....BLING BLING!!! :crossx: did you see my thread about that pontoon?????
The one that those chicks are going to buy??? What's the deal with that???
Let me know...

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 11:28 AM
The one that those chicks are going to buy??? What's the deal with that???
Let me know...
Still working on that....they dont know what time there picking it up....and shit...but we will see....this is the thread...
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112806

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 12:02 PM
Still working on that....they dont know what time there picking it up....and shit...but we will see....this is the thread...
http://www.***boat.net/forums/showthread.php?t=112806
Gotcha...no I didn't see that before...have been stuck in meetings for the last two days :yuk:
Seems like a decent price, but then still need a motor and trailer or skip the motor and just find someone to tow the damn thing around behind their boat...kinda like a jumbo size tube or something!!!!! :crossx: :crossx:

Mrs. casean
04-27-2006, 12:15 PM
Cool...look forward to hopefully seeing you guys out there!!! No boat at this point in time, just be trying to bum rides from whoever I can :rollside:
I assume you've bummed a ride for Saturday right? :D Well I hopefully we can say hi to you!

Mrs. casean
04-27-2006, 12:16 PM
A noodle :D We've been there before, we understand :cry:

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 12:19 PM
A noodle :D We've been there before, we understand :cry:
haha...he can tie a rope to the back of your boat and you can tow him.... :D Shiat...what am I saying...im in the same prediciment!!! :cry:

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 12:33 PM
I assume you've bummed a ride for Saturday right? :D Well I hopefully we can say hi to you!
Not yet :cry:
I was suppose to be riding on my buddy's boat, but his wife had a blowout on one of her boobie implants and has to have surgery tomorrow to fix it :220v:
So if you have guys have any need for an experienced boat biatch...let me know ;)

Mrs. casean
04-27-2006, 12:33 PM
haha...he can tie a rope to the back of your boat and you can tow him.... :D Shiat...what am I saying...im in the same prediciment!!! :cry:
That sounded good to us a few months ago :D You guys won't have any problems being boat biatches I'm sure... We'll be in Parker from June 1 - Labor Day or I'd offer to take you around Havasu this summer... :D

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 12:39 PM
That sounded good to us a few months ago :D You guys won't have any problems being boat biatches I'm sure... We'll be in Parker from June 1 - Labor Day or I'd offer to take you around Havasu this summer... :D
I have found me a ride if needed...but I have 2 buddies coming with and hopefully meeting up with the focker sporting DCB Floaties... :crossx: So its harder...

Mrs. casean
04-27-2006, 12:40 PM
Not yet :cry:
I was suppose to be riding on my buddy's boat, but his wife had a blowout on one of her boobie implants and has to have surgery tomorrow to fix it :220v:
So if you have guys have any need for an experienced boat biatch...let me know ;)
OH NO! Poor boobie! Ouch! So far we've got 8 but if anything changes I can let ya know! Someone will take you on I'm sure! Everyone needs a good boat biatch :D

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 12:44 PM
I have found me a ride if needed...but I have 2 buddies coming with and hopefully meeting up with the focker sporting DCB Floaties... :crossx: So its harder...
I'm hitting the road...give me a ring and let me know what's up

NOTALENT
04-27-2006, 12:44 PM
I'm hitting the road...give me a ring and let me know what's up
you lucky focker!!! fo sho..Im leaving in an hour....u rolling solo or whats the plans???

Totally IncapASSitated
04-27-2006, 12:46 PM
OH NO! Poor boobie! Ouch! So far we've got 8 but if anything changes I can let ya know! Someone will take you on I'm sure! Everyone needs a good boat biatch :D
Cool...if nothing else we can get together for some cocktails off the water!!!
PM'd ya my # so give me a ring if I don't run into you first.

Mrs. casean
04-27-2006, 12:48 PM
Cool...if nothing else we can get together for some cocktails off the water!!!
PM'd ya my # so give me a ring if I don't run into you first.
Alrighty! Drive safe! We're heading to Havasu RV Resort after we get off the water for drinks & bbq... hopefully we'll meet up somewhere though!

pixilatedpussy
04-27-2006, 12:49 PM
I need puppy & kitty food!!! I wanna win this one! :p

Phat Matt
04-27-2006, 12:50 PM
roughly $300 worth of Pet food coupons to your local Petco store.
something tells me PHAT MATT is on his way to the Fund raiser :)
I just spent $100 there on Tuesday. :)
Damn pets want to eat. :D