PDA

View Full Version : Question

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 10:43 AM
Looking for someone in Havasu, Bullhead or Needles that sells or sells and installs roll up shade screens. Like the picture below.
Thanks.
http://www.thescreenstore.com/images/newimages/2006shadesmall.jpg

NeedlesNut
04-27-2006, 10:59 AM
Try this company: WWW.SHADETREECANOPIES.COM :)

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 11:12 AM
Try this company: WWW.SHADETREECANOPIES.COM :)
Thanks for the effort.
The closest dealer they have is Vegas.
Anyone else?

NeedlesNut
04-27-2006, 11:17 AM
sorry! Used them for my home in Big Bear and wasn't sure what all area's they worked out of. :cry:

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 11:20 AM
sorry! Used them for my home in Big Bear and wasn't sure what all area's they worked out of. :cry:
No biggie, I appreciate the effort. I did notice they had a dealer in Redlands, which you probably used.

Reaper1
04-27-2006, 12:00 PM
What's up Ladner? I'll help you install them on a warm sunny weekend. :)
Grim

NeedlesNut
04-27-2006, 12:20 PM
I did use the one in Redlands. I have some other literature at home and look at some of them and see if anyone services those area's as I want to do something like that at my home in Needles also.

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 02:11 PM
What's up Ladner? I'll help you install them on a warm sunny weekend. :)
Grim
We can't wait to get you, Lisa and the kids out with us. The only problem we'll have is getting the girls to take the Lavey, so I can ride with you......
Ok girls, set up a spot on the beach, we'll be back after a speed run to Black Meadow and back. Keep sun screen on the kids and the beers cold. See ya in a few hours.
Think that will go over good?
We're home for the next 2 weekends and then pretty wide open for the rest of May and all of June. July is shot, but the rest of the year is open. We'll make it happen soon.
Are you going out this weekend?

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 02:13 PM
I did use the one in Redlands. I have some other literature at home and look at some of them and see if anyone services those area's as I want to do something like that at my home in Needles also.
When I find someone, I'll let you know. Do the same OK.
Where in Needles are you?

RIPPINGNOLEGSKROKER
04-27-2006, 02:20 PM
Dont know if they carry but try Southwest vertical blinds and window fashions in BHC 928-763-5210

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 02:38 PM
Dont know if they carry but try Southwest vertical blinds and window fashions in BHC 928-763-5210
Will do, thanks.

Reaper1
04-27-2006, 05:10 PM
We can't wait to get you, Lisa and the kids out with us. The only problem we'll have is getting the girls to take the Lavey, so I can ride with you......
Ok girls, set up a spot on the beach, we'll be back after a speed run to Black Meadow and back. Keep sun screen on the kids and the beers cold. See ya in a few hours.
Think that will go over good?
We're home for the next 2 weekends and then pretty wide open for the rest of May and all of June. July is shot, but the rest of the year is open. We'll make it happen soon.
Are you going out this weekend?
Sounds like a good plan! Let's make it happen. :D I like the signature pic. That's how the "Party" Prowler was meant to be used. Not going out this weekend, got another kids b-day party. Killin me! Talk to you soon.
Grim

28Prowler525
04-27-2006, 08:13 PM
Sounds like a good plan! Let's make it happen. :D I like the signature pic. That's how the "Party" Prowler was meant to be used. Not going out this weekend, got another kids b-day party. Killin me! Talk to you soon.
Grim
I looked at Lavey's sight the other day and there it was. Pretty friggin cool that they would use our pic, but like you wrote, it is what a deck is all about. I think I'll call Jeff and ask for royalties. :rollside:
Maybe we can keep our kids out of school and friendless, so we don't miss boating / riding for these b-day party's. :wink:
See ya soon.
Peace and chicken grease