PDA

View Full Version : Does anyone here know anyone on a swat team in Saskatchewan?

hoolign
05-18-2005, 11:43 PM
I have a request!

Rexone
05-18-2005, 11:54 PM
They have swat teams there? What do they do swat horseflys off the polar bears?

clownpuncher
05-19-2005, 01:16 AM
S.W.A.T.? For the Cantatards? Why? :D

hoolign
05-19-2005, 01:21 AM
S.W.A.T.? For the Cantatards? Why? :D
You have quite a few Canadians right where you are!..don't make me activate ..."operation clownpuncher"
:D :D

clownpuncher
05-19-2005, 01:32 AM
You have quite a few Canadians right where you are!..don't make me activate ..."operation clownpuncher"
:D :D
Ah shit, you got me on that one. Lot's of y'all down here, although, most all y'all are heading back up north. Gettin too hot I guess :cry: :) :D

hoolign
05-19-2005, 01:47 AM
Ah shit, you got me on that one. Lot's of y'all down here, although, most all y'all are heading back up north. Gettin too hot I guess :cry: :) :D
The old man lives down there most of the year. We have quite a few friends that live there year round. It's no hotter there than it is in Kelowna and Osoyoos B.C.....just dont last as long up here! :yuk:

clownpuncher
05-19-2005, 02:00 AM
The old man lives down there most of the year. We have quite a few friends that live there year round. It's no hotter there than it is in Kelowna and Osoyoos B.C.....just dont last as long up here! :yuk:
Well, tell them to get their Canadian asses to my place. I'd love to buy Hooloigan's folks a beer or three.
It gets hotter than 120*? on a summer day?
Damn. My Battalion Chief is from Canadrama, cool guy. I love him like my brother. When are you gonna get your Canadian ass out here to see you folks? Letws have a beer. :)

MagicMtnDan
05-19-2005, 04:23 AM
SWAT Team! They don't even have an NHL team in Saskatchewan!

Tom Brown
05-19-2005, 08:38 AM
I may have a contact, Hoolign. Do you have some parking ticket issues you'd like handled?