PDA

View Full Version : Photo does it again

Chris Winn
05-19-2005, 09:18 AM
i think that it has been said that jay really takes care of people, but here is one instance where he went above and beyond.
i recommended a friend to Jay, he bought a LS package duramax 2wd from Jay, over the course of the weekend he decided that he really did not like the seats on the truck. he called jay and asked to switch trucks (this is after putting 200 miles on the truck) since jay puts a "cooling off period" in his contract he honored it and gave him a new LT package duramax (with a higher payment of course) but took the time to take care of this guy and make him feel good about the deal. i'm sure that jay did not want to take back the truck, but he honored his deal and thsi guy will buys trucks from him again (Jay- just make sure that you don't let him leave without swearing that he is happy)
so now we come to the fun part- Jay hoooked me up with a very nice 05 vette (black on black of course). Jay is truley a hard working and honest person, he does take care of his people.
good job and thank you!
Chris

dicudmore
05-19-2005, 09:19 AM
A new Vette?? Congrats Chris...
Where do you put the baby seat? :D
Nice job Jay :D :D

NOTALENT
05-19-2005, 09:23 AM
Fockin good guy!! who does he think he is!!! :D glad to hear. jay looks out for his peeps!

Chris Winn
05-19-2005, 09:23 AM
A new Vette?? Congrats Chris...
Where do you put the baby seat? :D
Nice job Jay :D :D
that was the point of buying a 2 seater!
honestly i tried to see if i could by it with one seat but my wife asked where i would get to sit!

riverbound
05-19-2005, 09:24 AM
Jay upsold someone???? ;)
After all the praises on the board it would surprise me if anyone would buy from anywhere other than Jay.

Biglue
05-19-2005, 09:30 AM
Where does he work from? I was thinking about a new truck. Please let me know.

charlyox
05-19-2005, 09:31 AM
That Jay is alright. That is unheard of in this day and age. When I buy my next Chevy I know where I'm going

dicudmore
05-19-2005, 09:36 AM
Where does he work from? I was thinking about a new truck. Please let me know.
Selman in Orange...
cell 714-552-0300... He can deliver it wherever you are...
I can't believe I'm spamming a competing dealer :D

Mandelon
05-19-2005, 09:58 AM
They delivered mine to San Diego the next day..... ;) it was too easy.

Biglue
05-19-2005, 10:00 AM
Thanks guys.
Dicudmore, di you say this is your competitor?

dicudmore
05-19-2005, 11:07 AM
Thanks guys.
Dicudmore, di you say this is your competitor?
Yup, don't tell the owner :D
I'm body shop manager at another Chevrolet dealer...
We make some deals too, but not delivered to your office half hour after you call to inquire about it like Jay does...

IN2-IN2MX
05-19-2005, 11:20 AM
Way to go (again) Jay! :cool:

MOBrien
05-19-2005, 11:42 AM
We had a great experience with Jay as well. Talked with him on a Thursday, had my new Tahoe in Sacramento on Friday. Dude makes it happen and his partner Chris Anderson (the one who drove our new rig up to us - 360 miles one way!) was a pleasure to deal with as well. Met him at the airport up here, signed the docs, put him on a plane to go home, and I rolled home in our new ride. Piece of cake.
We'll buy from them again for sure and recommend them to everyone that we know when the "i'm thinkin of buying a new car" topic comes up.
If you're reading this......Thanks again Jay & Chris!