PDA

View Full Version : CSI Season Finale directed by Q. Tarrantino - tonight!

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 01:35 PM
Who else is stoked about it? :D Stokes will be, lol. :wink: I heard bits and pieces of cast interviews after the fact and the consensus was it was an exciting experience working with Mr. Tarrantino. :smile: The 2 hour episode is rumored to run like a movie :cool: - but on tv :squiggle: ... with commercials :notam: .... but Tarrantino ... and for some (like me :D ) the fast forward through commercials button!! :D :cool:

Beer-30
05-19-2005, 01:35 PM
DVR is already set.

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 01:44 PM
CSI is one of the best non-sports TV shows in high definition. I can't wait, two hours of eye candy.
I KNOW!!! I think Grissom is dreamy too! :wink: :D

syke-o
05-19-2005, 01:46 PM
i usually tivo it and watch it later.. but i still am looking forward to it

Tom Brown
05-19-2005, 01:49 PM
I tuned in a couple of months ago, expecting to see some beautiful women. Of course, I saw none in the 15 seconds I was on that channel so haven't watched again since. I don't have all day.

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:01 PM
I tuned in a couple of months ago, expecting to see some beautiful women. Of course, I saw none in the 15 seconds I was on that channel so haven't watched again since. I don't have all day.
Somebody post up the pics of CSI Willows for this man, lol! :D

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:06 PM
Look Tom :D
CSI Willows (http://www.cbs.com/primetime/csi/bios/index.php?cast_member=marg)

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 02:39 PM
Since I'll be watching this 2 hours before y'all. How much to keep me off the boards and not spillin the beans :D :devil: :D

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 02:41 PM
Since I'll be watching this 2 hours before y'all. How much to keep me off the boards and not spillin the beans :D :devil: :D
I think we should tell it all.............. :220v:

JustMVG
05-19-2005, 02:43 PM
The Unofficial title is "Kill Will", sorry to break that news!!!
Sorry FM

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:46 PM
Since I'll be watching this 2 hours before y'all. How much to keep me off the boards and not spillin the beans :D :devil: :DI think we should tell it all.............. :220v:
Y'all can try ....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/denialsmiley.gif

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Y'all can try ....
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/denialsmiley.gif
Dammit FM! Where do you get those smilies? :D

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:47 PM
Sorry FM
LOL! :D :D :D :p

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:48 PM
Dammit FM! Where do you get those smilies? :D
When I find keepers I keep 'em someplace safe. :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-19-2005, 02:53 PM
Sorry FM
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :sqeyes: I keep hearing commercials on the radio saying a CSI member is going to be burried alive!!! :sqeyes:

MAINEVENT
05-19-2005, 02:56 PM
FOCK i WILL BE AT Los Toros so i am gonna miss it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: someone make a copy of it and send it to me I am a Dumbass and have yet to get TiVo :devil:

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:58 PM
Noooooooooooooooo!!!!!! :sqeyes: I keep hearing commercials on the radio saying a CSI member is going to be burried alive!!! :sqeyes:
Yep. CSI Stokes. I also saw extra trailers at CBS.com that has Grissom saying something really creepy as we hear Stokes screaming. I can hardly wait to watch it in context! :cool:

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 02:59 PM
FOCK i WILL BE AT Los Toros so i am gonna miss it :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: someone make a copy of it and send it to me I am a Dumbass and have yet to get TiVo :devil:
I only have VHS but I'd mail it to you if you want soon as I'm done watching it. :smile:

MAINEVENT
05-19-2005, 03:02 PM
I only have VHS but I'd mail it to you if you want soon as I'm done watching it. :smile:
K how much is shipping :rollside:

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 03:04 PM
K how much is shipping :rollside:
Don't worry about it. :smile: Just PM me your snail mail please. I can quick mail it tomorrow afternoon and it'll likely get to you by Tuesday. :smile:

MAINEVENT
05-19-2005, 03:06 PM
Don't worry about it. :smile: Just PM me your snail mail please. I can quick mail it tomorrow afternoon and it'll likely get to you by Tuesday. :smile:
Really cool :) if i ever end up in canda i will buy you a beer :wink: :)

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 03:07 PM
Really cool :) if i ever end up in canda i will buy you a beer :wink: :)
Make it a rye and diet coke and we gotta a deal! :D :wink: :smile:

MAINEVENT
05-19-2005, 03:08 PM
Make it a rye and diet coke and we gotta a deal! :D :wink: :smile:
K :rollside: :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Buried alive with only an hour and a half of air...then the inside of the coffin something is "Eating him alive". ... Mine starts in 15 minutes;)

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 03:45 PM
Buried alive with only an hour and a half of air...then the inside of the coffin something is "Eating him alive". ... Mine starts in 15 minutes;)
But, I'm 1 hour ahead of you. FM's gonna blow a gasket ya know... :devil:

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 03:46 PM
I KNOW!!! It sounds awesome! :cool: If you gonna keep talking spoilers I think I better get outta here until after I watch my tape! :D 5+ hours before I can rewind it and watch it. :2purples: I'm so not a patient girl. :(

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 03:48 PM
But, I'm 1 hour ahead of you. FM's gonna blow a gasket ya know... :devil:
No gasket RO just a TTFN. :D I'm signing off until after I've watched it. :D

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 03:49 PM
I KNOW!!! It sounds awesome! :cool: If you gonna keep talking spoilers I think I better get outta here until after I watch my tape! :D 5+ hours before I can rewind it and watch it. :2purples: I'm so not a patient girl. :(
I think you'll be ok.....You might not be patient but i hear your real nice.
I'll stop with the teases....its time to get ready.... :rollside: :rollside:

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 03:52 PM
I think you'll be ok.....You might not be patient but i hear your real nice.
I'll stop with the teases....its time to get ready.... :rollside: :rollside:
Awww! :redface: Thank-you NB. :smile: I feel a nap attack coming on (time passes faster asleep :D ) . Be back later. :smile: Enjoy the show guys. :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 03:53 PM
Awww! :redface: Thank-you NB. :smile: I feel a nap attack coming on (time passes faster asleep :D ) . Be back later. :smile: Enjoy the show guys. :cool:
NO! NO...Awww NB....I got a reputation to uphold...;) Enjoy the show....(didnt know they had TV's in BC :devil: :notam: )

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 03:59 PM
Just started!!!

DEEZ NUTTS
05-19-2005, 04:03 PM
I love that show but how come no one can ever find a light switch? Their flashlight battery budget must be huge.

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 04:04 PM
:idea: Hmmmmmmm ..... Very interesting begining :idea:

ITS ALL GOOD
05-19-2005, 04:52 PM
Somebody post up the pics of CSI Willows for this man, lol! :D
now she is hot but Sarah Sidle is no slouch

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 04:56 PM
DUDE! Sarah ain't no red headed Katheryn :devil: :D

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 05:32 PM
Almost over...(good thing for wireless laptops;) ) By far the best episode to date!!!!!!!!!!!!

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 05:35 PM
Almost over...(good thing for wireless laptops;) ) By far the best episode to date!!!!!!!!!!!!
Can you believe this??? :devil:

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 05:36 PM
I wonder if hes going to live??? (gotta keep the suspense for everyone else;) )
leave it to Katheryn........

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 05:39 PM
I wonder if hes going to live??? (gotta keep the suspense for everyone else;) )
Zebras??? WTF?!?!?!? Zebras!?!?!?! What next?!?!?! :2purples:

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 05:40 PM
Zebras??? WTF?!?!?!? Zebras!?!?!?! What next?!?!?! :2purples:
I cant believe he's dead.....

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 05:49 PM
I HOPE SHE SHOWS HER titties? :wink:
ROTFLMAO!!! Only you... :eek:

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 05:53 PM
Can i get a "Hell YA"!! Thats what TV should be like all the time.

RiverOtter
05-19-2005, 05:53 PM
I HOPE SHE SHOWS HER titties? :wink:
Word Up! :cool:

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 05:56 PM
We had tornado warnings from a storm about 30 miles north of us through the whole show. About the second warning they always made it clear they were using only commercial time and NOT CSI time. I bet they were getting tons of calls.

NashvilleBound
05-19-2005, 06:01 PM
Without a Trace season finaly next...what a life.... :cry: :cry: :cry: :rolleyes:

moneypit
05-19-2005, 08:38 PM
damn ants

Cas
05-19-2005, 08:39 PM
Damn! That's gotta hurt in a big way!

moneypit
05-19-2005, 08:44 PM
Total Tarrantino

FMluvswater
05-19-2005, 10:44 PM
OMG! I just watched my tape! That was fantastic! :cool: Only downside is now I gotta wait months to see the first episode of the new season. :( Did I mention that I'm not a patient girl? :idea: :D
MAINEVENT - I'll mail you the tape tomorrow. :smile:

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 12:44 AM
I don't follow CSI that closely but I caught the end of a show (you can find it at any hour on cable) where a kidnapper blew himself to bits. Is this the page y'all are on.
Dumb azz pig farmer ~ Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeey?

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 12:54 AM
I don't follow CSI that closely but I caught the end of a show (you can find it at any hour on cable) where a kidnapper blew himself to bits. Is this the page y'all are on.
Dumb azz pig farmer ~ Suuuuuuuueeeeeeeeeeeey?
Highlight between arrows for answer (I don't wish to spoil MAINEVENT or anyone else)
-->yes that sounds like a scene from last night's episode<--
PS not watching a show doesn't mean you're dumb :p

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 12:59 AM
Highlight between arrows for answer (I don't wish to spoil MAINEVENT or anyone else)
-->yes that sounds like a scene from last night's episode<--
PS not watching a show doesn't mean you're dumb :p
Vampiras use invisible type fonts? Diabolical.

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:01 AM
Vampiras use invisible type fonts? Diabolical.
Oh no not all of them ... just me. ;) :D

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 01:02 AM
Oh babe, you're something else.
That scene was insane!

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:16 AM
Oh babe, you're something else.
That scene was insane!
There's a fine line between insane and pure genius and IMO it was pure genius. :cool:

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 01:23 AM
There's a fine line between insane and pure genius and IMO it was pure genius. :cool:
I resemble that remark.
But Wow, the out come? Maybe it would have been better if I had seen the rest before, " This money looks real ". :cry:

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 01:24 AM
and then again, way cool anyway

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:25 AM
NO! NO...Awww NB....I got a reputation to uphold...;) Enjoy the show....(didnt know they had TV's in BC :devil: :notam: )
Hey now, NB! LOL! I just saw this :p
Wanna know something funny? :redface: I don't actually have a TV (can't speak for other BC residents though! :D ) ! :D What I do have is a VCR hooked up to an old computer monitor (COMREX CR - 6500) and I run my cable through the VCR. Without cable I'd get no reception and without the VCR I wouldn't be able to change channels. :D
As for your reputation ... I won't tell. :wink:

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:27 AM
I resemble that remark.
But Wow, the out come? Maybe it would have been better if I had seen the rest before, " This money looks real ". :cry:
I'm sure they'll re-air it shortly before the new season starts. :cool:

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:28 AM
and then again, way cool anyway
If Tarantino touched it ... it can't escape being anything but cool! :cool:

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 01:32 AM
didn't QT do Jackie Brown?

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:36 AM
I liked what he did with a flick called Four Rooms and I liked Pulp Fiction but he gained my devotion with the Kill Bill movies. :cool: No idea what else he has had a hand in but I bet coolness was heavily involved! :cool: :D

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 01:43 AM
I liked what he did with a flick called Four Rooms and I liked Pulp Fiction but he gained my devotion with the Kill Bill movies. :cool: No idea what else he has had a hand in but I bet coolness was heavily involved! :cool: :D
QT is in love with my home town and stomping grounds. The diner in the beginning and end of Pulp Fiction is Holly's Diner, 2 1/2 blocks from where I grew up to age 30. In Jackie Brown, The cigarette machine she buys cigarettes from at the Cockatoo Inn, we used to ditch Sunday School at St. Josephs Church and go to the Cockatoo and buy smokes for .55 a pack from that same machine. Good times.
Eventually we got caught.

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 01:51 AM
QT is in love with my home town and stomping grounds. The diner in the beginning and end of Pulp Fiction is Holly's Diner, 2 1/2 blocks from where I grew up to age 30. In Jackie Brown, The cigarette machine she buys cigarettes from at the Cockatoo Inn, we used to ditch Sunday School at St. Josephs Church and go to the Cockatoo and buy smokes for .55 a pack from that same machine. Good times.
Eventually we got caught.
LOL! That's so ... cool! :D I get a kick out of seeing Vancouver landmarks in movies that are supposedly set in the USA. :D You tend to recognise where you live or lived. :smile:
PS So what happened when y'all got caught? :confused:

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 02:01 AM
Good night waterbabe. KIT is Keep In Touch.
Suuuueeey!
Ive got more QT stories but dont want to overload y'all and lose credibility.
Just ask Monkey Bung and O.B eddie. They were also there but nobody would believe them. I'm all you got.

Boy Named Sue
05-20-2005, 02:06 AM
LOL! That's so ... cool! :D I get a kick out of seeing Vancouver landmarks in movies that are supposedly set in the USA. :D You tend to recognise where you live or lived. :smile:
PS So what happened when y'all got caught? :confused:
Me, my sis, and L.R., got the 3rd degree from our folks and we couldn't ditch anymore. The teach would call every time we weren't there. They never caught us at the Cockatoo, you can't see the cig machine from the bartenders post. We were like 12 years old. Don't judge me. ;)

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 02:09 AM
Good night waterbabe. KIT is Keep In Touch.
Suuuueeey!
Ive got more QT stories but dont want to overload y'all and lose credibility.
Just ask Monkey Bung and O.B eddie. They were also there but nobody would believe them. I'm all you got.
Goodnight Suey :smile: and ohhhh thanks I'm not so good with the acronymns! :redface:
You perhaps ought not to have told me that cuz now I'm not gonna forget you got stories to tell. :devil: Have I mentioned ever that I'm not a patient girl? :D
Take care TTYL guess I'll go to bed now too. :sleeping: TTFN :smile:

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 02:13 AM
Me, my sis, and L.R., got the 3rd degree from our folks and we couldn't ditch anymore. The teach would call every time we weren't there. They never caught us at the Cockatoo, you can't see the cig machine from the bartenders post. We were like 12 years old. Don't judge me. ;)
LOL! So were you smug about not getting caught at the Cockatoo or sweating that the "grownups" would somehow find that out too anyway? :D

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 02:16 AM
Sara is my fave character second only to Grissom. :smile:
ETA: K I'm really going to bed now. Goodnight/good morning whatever this time of day is. :D ... I call it naptime personally. :sleeping: K bye.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-20-2005, 06:43 AM
Did anyone else feel like you had ants crawling all over you?!?!?!?!?

FMluvswater
05-20-2005, 09:25 AM
Did anyone else feel like you had ants crawling all over you?!?!?!?!?
Not too bad but I was holding my breath with him! :D

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 01:23 PM
Okay so has everyone seen it now? Can we talk about it?

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 01:33 PM
Is Nick gonna be able to work next season after what happened? Think Eckley will give Griss his guys back? I hope so. I was unliking the split shift dealio and Eckley sucks rocks; less of him would suit me just fine.