PDA

View Full Version : just got to see the unveiling of the latest Ultra

SummitKarl
04-27-2006, 02:13 PM
wish I had the camera with me
WOW....georgus.... it was being delivered for the poker run, the coolest thing was it's the first boat I have seen WITHOUT the MFG LOGO plastered on the side....just one NICE emblem on the Transom..
it's a cat... yellow fads to orange then to blue and maroon
Nice boat
Mr. West

dicudmore
04-27-2006, 02:21 PM
WOW....georgus.... it was being delivered for the poker run, the coolest thing was it's the first boat I have seen WITHOUT the MFG LOGO plastered on the side....just one NICE emblem on the Transom..
Nice boat
Mr. West
NO MFG logo's on mine either :idea:

Essex29
04-27-2006, 02:25 PM
NO MFG logo's on mine either :idea:
damn, i still haven't got a ride on that thing :yuk: :)

MrsSigEpMock
04-27-2006, 02:30 PM
Nice boat
Mr. West
Pics???

dicudmore
04-27-2006, 02:31 PM
damn, i still haven't got a ride on that thing :yuk: :)
Ya gotta show up in Havasu for that :wink:

shippingguy
04-27-2006, 02:32 PM
Nice boat
Mr. West
It has a Teague 800 in it and it will be running in the Poker Run this weekend. It is a beautiful boat for sure! It was at the LA Boat Show.

Essex29
04-27-2006, 02:36 PM
Ya gotta show up in Havasu for that :wink:
yeah, yeah, yeah, how about nex weekend? :)

dicudmore
It has a Teague 800 in it and it will be running in the Poker Run this weekend. It is a beautiful boat for sure! It was at the LA Boat Show.
oh THAT Shadow...NICE boat :cool:

dicudmore
yeah, yeah, yeah, how about nex weekend? :)
I'll be there

shippingguy
04-27-2006, 02:38 PM
oh THAT Shadow...NICE boat :cool:
Yes it is. I may be riding in that one at the Poker Run, but I will have to see. I am going to have my boat out and I really want to watch the big boys run, but it would be fun to ride in it as well.

SummitKarl
04-27-2006, 03:14 PM
yes thats what the new owner "with a really big grin on his face" told me :cool:

voodoomedman
04-27-2006, 03:42 PM
Nice boat
Mr. West
If you haven't noticed John just puts stickers on the boats. Mine has the Ultra logo at the back and says 24 Stealth up at the windscreen. He does that so if you don't like it then you can remove it rather than it being gelled in or some bolted on stuff or something like that. As far as the logo's on the seats you get to choose if and where you want them. And if the boat your talking about is that 27 Shadow at the LA Boat Show. Holy Cow. That is the first time not only me but my wife actually considered upgrading. That thing is sick.

ULTRA28
04-27-2006, 03:55 PM
Yeah, that's the boat from the LA show. It's this customers second 27 Shadow. He also has a 36 Spectre. Real cool guy. Here are a few pictures of the boat.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497naylorteague800.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497naylorenginecompartment.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497naylordash.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497naylorcupholders.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497Naylor-001.jpg

SDLifesaver
04-27-2006, 04:14 PM
Saw that boat in Havasu last week. One of, if not the best gel coat I have ever seen. Great use of color and whoever designed it definately has a creative eye. Nick

John.
04-27-2006, 04:20 PM
Very sweet boat. I saw it at the LA boat showed and drooled. This is the boat that made me want to buy an Ultra.

ULTRA28
04-27-2006, 04:22 PM
Saw that boat in Havasu last week. One of, if not the best gel coat I have ever seen. Great use of color and whoever designed it definately has a creative eye. Nick
Thanks Nick. I think that's the first nice thing you've ever said about me. :) Look forward to seeing you guys out at Havasu this year.

andy01
04-27-2006, 04:28 PM
Yeap Ultra builds some of the best looking boats on the water...... Nice work John, looks great. Now build something around a 32' for me.
Andy

jbtrailerjim
04-27-2006, 04:30 PM
I remember this boat from the boat show. This is by far my favorite Ultra so far. The gel on this boat is just unreal. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/497Naylor-001.jpg

tamalewagon
04-27-2006, 04:51 PM
That's a beautiful design John...I've got to keep that in mind for the Stealth. :)

SDLifesaver
04-27-2006, 05:06 PM
Thanks Nick. I think that's the first nice thing you've ever said about me. :) Look forward to seeing you guys out at Havasu this year.
John I am only joking around when I say things and besides our kids go to the same school so I can't hide from you if you got really angry at somthing I said. Just jokes. Look forward to seeing you guys too. We will be there next weekend are you guys going? Nick

HavasuSelect
04-27-2006, 05:07 PM
That's one hell of a boat! I also like the cat with the blue and maroon colors, I think it belongs to someone on this board. I've seen it in Havasu a couple times this year. Both boats are definetly head turners!

Ultrafied
04-27-2006, 05:15 PM
That boat is sweet. I saw it before they took it down. By the way, my Ultra only has ULTRA on the back, in raised letters. A lot of Ultras have it that way. :D

ULTRA28
04-27-2006, 05:18 PM
John I am only joking around when I say things and besides our kids go to the same school so I can't hide from you if you got really angry at somthing I said. Just jokes. Look forward to seeing you guys too. We will be there next weekend are you guys going? Nick
Not going to be out again until Mothers Day, then Memorial. I know you're just messing with me.

dicudmore
04-27-2006, 05:20 PM
That's one hell of a boat! I also like the cat with the blue and maroon colors, I think it belongs to someone on this board. I've seen it in Havasu a couple times this year. Both boats are definetly head turners!
this ole clapper? :wink:
http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h101/budmeyser/havasue001.jpg

HavasuSelect
04-27-2006, 05:24 PM
That would be the one! LOL, I'll come introduce myself next time I see ya.

dicudmore
04-27-2006, 05:26 PM
That would be the one! LOL, I'll come introduce myself next time I see ya.
sounds like a deal...what's your boat?

HavasuSelect
04-27-2006, 05:31 PM
sounds like a deal...what's your boat?
This is the ol' family boat (minus the boat biatch).http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y217/blulitespecial8/DSC03952.jpg

SDLifesaver
04-27-2006, 06:33 PM
Not going to be out again until Mothers Day, then Memorial. I know you're just messing with me.
Our house is rented for both those weekends. I only mess with you because I have issues with tall people :rollside: :)

voodoomedman
04-28-2006, 08:11 AM
Yeah don't get him too mad. He might just reach all the way up and punch you in the knee. :jawdrop:

dicudmore
04-28-2006, 08:12 AM
Yeah don't get him too mad. He might just reach all the way up and punch you in the knee. :jawdrop:
lol that was just wrong :cool:

voodoomedman
04-28-2006, 08:13 AM
I thought the regatta was on Father's Day????? If not then when and what's the dealio??????