PDA

View Full Version : Anyone need a space at Crazy Horse?

Up 4 River
05-19-2005, 03:41 PM
I was looking through my river folders today and saw a rain check I have for Crazy Horse campground. It is good for 2 nights camping and has to be used by May 23rd so if anyone wants a space this weekend let me know. I paid $70 for it last year but will give it to somebody on the boards if they can use it. I'm not asking any money for it but they can get me back with some beers and good river karma in the future. PM me or reply to this thread.
U4R

SCUBA STEVE
05-19-2005, 03:47 PM
I was looking through my river folders today and saw a rain check I have for Crazy Horse campground. It is good for 2 nights camping and has to be used by May 23rd so if anyone wants a space this weekend let me know. I paid $70 for it last year but will give it to somebody on the boards if they can use it. I'm not asking any money for it but they can get me back with some beers and good river karma in the future. PM me or reply to this thread.
U4R
Sounds like a deal to me!! But I can not not use it.
Hope to run into you one of these days! :cool:

Up 4 River
05-19-2005, 04:01 PM
I know I haven't seen you or your better half yet this year. All my buddies seem to be getting married this year and I have 9 weddings. If you're going to be at the dam run I'll see you then. Later

Mrs. casean
05-19-2005, 05:51 PM
Maybe you can call them and see if you can use it a little later? I'd use it if Memorial wasn't the following... Thanks for offering to all of us!