PDA

View Full Version : Board Appology

outboardrick
05-19-2005, 06:23 PM
I want to appologize to this board and the boating community for a post that I wrote last night. I deleted that post this morning after I read it and realized how ignorant I was. It was late and I was tired and had a bit of a beer buzz. When I re-read my post I saw how my wording blasted the board members and not the 2 percent that it was intended for. I also appologize for the rap music description. This is what I've always heard it called, no racial overtone was intended. The rest of the post was just my venting my anger for the controls being imposed on the lake. I have no right to vent to people I don't know and no right to point a finger at anyone other than myself. This appology would have been posted this morning had my computer not failed. It was pointed out to me in that thread that these board members are not the ones at fault. I truly belive that. The boating community as a whole have always been very responsible. These people are the ones who will eventually save our boating enjoyment. I will stay online for a while so you can kick my ass, I deserve it. Rick

HM
05-19-2005, 06:26 PM
Looks like you are doing a good job of kicking your own ass. (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Liar_Liar=kick_ass.mp3)
:coffeycup

shadow
05-19-2005, 06:27 PM
Never saw the post but thats a class act to recognize a mistake and fess up.
:cool:

Havasu_Dreamin
05-19-2005, 06:28 PM
Never saw the post but thats a class act to recognize a mistake and fess up.
Agreed!

Mrs.Racer277
05-19-2005, 06:29 PM
I guess I missed the drama too. But way to go on stepping up and apologizing. You don't see that often. :)
Holy-- that poor mouse. :cry:

NOTALENT
05-19-2005, 06:31 PM
I saw it...it was pretty focked up...not a good way to make an entrance into the sand box..but as long as u mean this..ur a good guy for the time being.. :D a few words of wisdom...lay off the alcohol...believe me..I know what it does... :D

My Man's Sportin' Wood
05-19-2005, 06:34 PM
Apology accepted (at least from me). I appreciate someone who can admit his or her mistakes.

Mrs. casean
05-19-2005, 06:37 PM
Apology accepted (at least from me). I appreciate someone who can admit his or her mistakes.
Same here! I didn't see it either so no harm done :D

KACHINA KEN
05-19-2005, 06:38 PM
It was more funny than anything, drunken rants are always funny. Next time just post picks of yourself doing mangina or something constructive like that. Have another beer Ricky.

life's a river
05-19-2005, 06:40 PM
I saw it...it was pretty focked up...not a good way to make an entrance into the sand box..but as long as u mean this..ur a good guy for the time being.. :D a few words of wisdom...lay off the alcohol...believe me..I know what it does... :D
Good post! He sure ruffled some feathers.
Way to stand up Outboardrick! Now let's all just get along and enjoy the heat.
No more :boxingguy
LAR

Mrs CP 19
05-19-2005, 06:49 PM
Okay, guess I do not have to think of you as outboard DICK anymore! Thats your homeground, but remember, Havasu would not be what it is without all those from out of the area who have made an investment there, or just spend hard earned money on weekends. Very graceful way to stop the outrage~! Good job!

outboardrick
05-19-2005, 06:52 PM
Thanks for the acceptance. I'm sure some others won't be as forgiving. I'll not start another thread since I feel bad already, but if anyone doesn't already know, there are no mooring signs now in the channel blocking about 4-500 yards of beach in various places. These figures are only my guess but some prime beach is lost. No weekend only or any other disclaimers.

hoolign
05-19-2005, 06:59 PM
Bullshit!..I say crank on it!.i find tequilla shooters for 4.2 hours prior to posting are the answer!

Kim Hanson
05-19-2005, 07:04 PM
Bullshit!..I say crank on it!.i find tequilla shooters for 4.2 hours prior to posting are the answer!
They don't understand me then............ :messedup: .......( . )( . ).........

Racer277
05-19-2005, 07:25 PM
I read it last night. I didn't agree with the wording at all.
But, to say it wasn't directed at anyone on this website is bullshit.
This sight is as full of hypocritical idiots as anywhere else.
Remember the threads about kids at the sandbar, ccanyon, or the channel?
There are plenty of people on this board that sit in the channel with rude stereos, drinking till they fall down, then driving home. Not everyone on here, but plenty none the less. Take a look there are plenty of pics....
To say no one on these boards is part of the problem is bullshit.
I have no doubt you are pissed that you live in a great town, that gets filled with assholes until stupid rules are made. I would be too.

Phat Matt
05-19-2005, 07:31 PM
Damn Sean...what got into you tonight? lol
Maybe he's had a few beers. ;)

ColeTR1
05-19-2005, 07:47 PM
Dang!! I just got another bowl of popcorn! :notam: No worries you’re not the first! :( been there done that!! :rolleyes:

moneypit
05-19-2005, 07:53 PM
I read your post last night. Apology accepted from me.
Now make it right by marching down to the channel with some pasties on and rip those f'n signs down! :D :D

racecar.hotshoe
05-19-2005, 07:57 PM
I read your post last night. Apology accepted from me.
Now make it right by marching down to the channel with some pasties on and rip those f'n signs down! :D :D
What he said............... :coffeycup :D

ahhell
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
We need pix of this....
last nights rant is understandable...I think a 30.06 from a distance should eliminate some of the problem........J/K...really :eek: :eek: :eek:

SmokinLowriderSS
05-19-2005, 07:59 PM
I read most of the postings last night, but held my keyboard. I'm not local to the area and do not post on here often. Apology accepted, this time (repeat apologies are always suspicious).
Pass the popcorn over here this way, Racer is on the bottle tonight (and Ii DON'T mean nitrous) :wink:

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 08:25 PM
I want to appologize to this board and the boating community for a post that I wrote last night. I deleted that post this morning after I read it and realized how ignorant I was. It was late and I was tired and had a bit of a beer buzz. When I re-read my post I saw how my wording blasted the board members and not the 2 percent that it was intended for. I also appologize for the rap music description. This is what I've always heard it called, no racial overtone was intended. The rest of the post was just my venting my anger for the controls being imposed on the lake. I have no right to vent to people I don't know and no right to point a finger at anyone other than myself. This appology would have been posted this morning had my computer not failed. It was pointed out to me in that thread that these board members are not the ones at fault. I truly belive that. The boating community as a whole have always been very responsible. These people are the ones who will eventually save our boating enjoyment. I will stay online for a while so you can kick my ass, I deserve it. Rick
No one cares. Half the people that post are S---faced because they are bored and read the posts. Say what's on your mind and you will get rewards negative or positive by good down to earth folks here. It's all about having fun.

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 08:37 PM
Yes, by all means, hang your hat on the Coleitis "I hate Mexicans, I hate green boats with checkers and I hate looking at pictures of your kids" posting philosophy.
Hang your hat on your tiny little wanger. Just trying to help but I guess that is impossible since you are an emotional and psychological inbred. Go sleep with your mother, if you know who she is, and maybe an epiphany will occur to let you know where your space in life is. Until then, get off the boards.

HM
05-19-2005, 08:40 PM
That is about as entertaining as this (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Dumb_And_Dumber=annoying.mp3)

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 08:43 PM
STFU dick before I make you cry. Keep hiding behind your keyboard, crybaby.
Gee Bob, how Manly of you to threaten me on the boards. Junior High must have been a traumatic fixation for you. Would you like fries with that whine. How's the job at Wendy's drive up window?

Kilrtoy
05-19-2005, 08:46 PM
What did R277 pass out.....

Throttle
05-19-2005, 08:47 PM
It was one heck of a welcome party for ya rick, I had some popcorn and got my laundry done all at the same time. This is a better way to say hello and meet us. goodluck with the pasties and those signs, cya on da water.

HM
05-19-2005, 08:49 PM
ShockwaveBob threatening Coleitis (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Fast_Times_At_Ridgemont_High=moron.mp3)
I think HH will be the only admirer of my work.

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 08:56 PM
Here's the difference between your posts and mine. Mine are based in fact. In fact, I can direct everybody's attention to the posts I referenced above. Your posts are some dillusional fantasy. Junior high was not traumatic. I've never worked at a fast food restruant.
Please explain to everybody exactly how I "threatened" you? I said you're hiding behind your keyboard. You say things on the internet that you would never say to anyone in real life. That's a pussy showing his ass. I say what I say the same as in real life. I don't insult people's boat or their kids or their wives because I'm a big internet pussy.
Listen to Holy Moly, he is having fun. I believe your shorts are on a little too tight. Or, quite possible, your tights are a little too short. Either way your are correct. You are an internet pussy and you should take a lesson in grammar and spelling. Show me some facts about what you are an expert in and I will prove you an idiot.

WYRD
05-19-2005, 08:59 PM
Anybody catch the Angles game tonight? :argue: :p

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 09:01 PM
Anybody catch the Angles game tonight? :argue: :p
Ask Shockwave Bob. He's an expert ya know

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 09:04 PM
:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:
Let me know when your Old Milwaukee buzz wears off, you're obviously having delusions of grandeur.
Gee Bob, Old Milwaukee was thrown out of our town years ago. Along with the Mexicans, Kids and Green Boats

ITS ALL GOOD
05-19-2005, 09:05 PM
the comments were pretty f****d up , but we all make mistakes let by gones by by gones but i do believe you should pay, your penalty is you must buy each of us a beer at the lake.

WYRD
05-19-2005, 09:07 PM
Gee Bob, Old Milwaukee was thrown out of our town years ago. Along with the Mexicans, Kids and Green Boats
so you have a problem with green boats :mad: :crossx:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278boat.jpg

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 09:10 PM
the comments were pretty f****d up , but we all make mistakes let by gones by by gones but i do believe you should pay, your penalty is you must buy each of us a beer at the lake.
Ole Bob must be a preacher ,because he is holier than the rest of us. I'll buy you a beer anytime.

Kilrtoy
05-19-2005, 09:10 PM
WHOLY SHIAT...
There is an internet fight and im not involved.....
How did I miss this one.....

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 09:11 PM
so you have a problem with green boats :mad: :crossx:
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/2278boat.jpg
Not that one, just Shockwave Bob, Nice Ride

Coleitis22
05-19-2005, 09:13 PM
WHOLY SHIAT...
There is an internet fight and im not involved.....
How did I miss this one.....
Hey Kilr,, Bubba and Buford just got into it, need some Police Work

HCS
05-19-2005, 09:32 PM
I'm way late responding to this but.........(f)uck it!
Relax. :coffeycup
The Joker,
HSC. :cool:

Tom Brown
05-19-2005, 09:45 PM
This sight is as full of hypocritical idiots as anywhere else.
Sean, you are my new best friend. :D

HM
05-19-2005, 09:46 PM
Yeah, an internet fight. Coleidiot won because he bored me to death.
Personally, I am proud of you fellas... (http://www.jahozafat.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Anchorman_The_Legend_Of_Ron_Burgundy=cock fight.mp3)

DogHouse
05-19-2005, 09:54 PM
Nice job Rick!

a catered life
05-20-2005, 06:25 AM
welcome rick and dont worry about it...i didnt read it but you are making a honest effort to fix the problem......if some of these folks cant accept that then f them you dont want friends that will hold something so minor aganist you any way.........but if you do it again i will have to ban you for life :220v: just kidding.its the internet have fun with it but remember there is a real world outside of this dam screen
to my buddy sean......cause i now you and i know how great of a guy you are all i can say is....... i want what your were drinking........ :crossx:
to the two guys fighting.....wtf :argue: someone be the bigger of the two and stop the bull :yuk:

JetBoatRich
05-20-2005, 06:31 AM
Good of you to step and realize maybe you were a little off line :rolleyes: wish more people would do that.

GHTRIM
05-20-2005, 06:37 AM
Especially in parking lots... :hammer2:

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 06:39 AM
Especially in parking lots... :hammer2:
haha..hey focker!! Im dealing with enough shiat as it is!! with out u poppin off at the mouth!! :D :hammer2:

STROKER ACE
05-20-2005, 07:05 AM
I can see why someone would get pissed and drunk and rave bout what you people have to live with out there, here in Ok. there are alot less rules and laws

riverrunner
05-20-2005, 07:09 AM
It takes a big man to come on here and apologize. Welcome to the boards Rick.

BarryMac
05-20-2005, 07:47 AM
No Harm No Foul...

franky
05-20-2005, 07:51 AM
Sean, you are my new best friend. :D
Amen to that!

dirty old man
05-20-2005, 08:43 AM
I read the original post, and don't think you have to apologize for the whole thing. don't get brow beat by the PC people. Call a spade a spade. But after all, look who talking. the DOM of Lake Mead