PDA

View Full Version : Charlie and The Choclate Factory.

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 08:02 AM
wow..it's finally being remade after all this time. At first I thought it was going to be a part 2 with that name...but nope..just a new version. Looks like it may be decent. Although johnny depp looks like a scary crackhead in the movie. :D
http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hv&cf=info&id=1808403419

WYRD
05-20-2005, 08:05 AM
Brandon you never cease to amaze me.................. :rollside: :rollside:

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 08:08 AM
Brandon you never cease to amaze me.................. :rollside: :rollside:
Dude..u should have came out last night!!! Way to much fun...and what the fock do u mean by that!! :notam: :D

syke-o
05-20-2005, 08:09 AM
i need to pick up a pair of those shades he is wearing for the river!!! :boxed:

WYRD
05-20-2005, 08:13 AM
Dude..u should have came out last night!!! Way to much fun...and what the fock do u mean by that!! :notam: :D
I could not come out last night because (and I am yelling so someone will hear me) I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER :crossx: (inside joke) What is the plan for the weekend? Sat night I am getting some ink work done......shoulder and 1/4 sleeve.

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 08:16 AM
I could not come out last night because (and I am yelling so someone will hear me) I HAD TO TAKE CARE OF MY DAUGHTER :crossx: (inside joke) What is the plan for the weekend? Sat night I am getting some ink work done......shoulder and 1/4 sleeve.
haha...Clubbin at Smooths saturday off of pine..in LB, and Tonight @Khourys in LB. Going to go off! damn..are u eventually going to work to a full sleeve?? and did u design it urself?? what is it??

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-20-2005, 08:31 AM
I cannot wait to see this movie! The original is one of my alltime favs!
:rollside:

Mandelon
05-20-2005, 08:32 AM
If this movie is on, we always stop and watch it. I want that Golden Ticket!

WYRD
05-20-2005, 08:33 AM
haha...Clubbin at Smooths saturday off of pine..in LB, and Tonight @Khourys in LB. Going to go off! damn..are u eventually going to work to a full sleeve?? and did u design it urself?? what is it??
We will start with a 1/4 and see how far it goes............I good friend of mine is coming up to the house. His design with my imput, I will show ya when It is done. What time for Khourys I might roll out after the Gym

WYRD
05-20-2005, 08:34 AM
If this movie is on, we always stop and watch it. I want that Golden Ticket!
I want an Ompa Lompa :rollside: or a date with that bitch blonde that needs everything..............she has to be of age now :p

RiverToysJas
05-20-2005, 08:37 AM
I really like the original and own the DVD, but I'm concerned about this new one not living up. The guy that wrote it had never seen the original, and didn't watch it until after the screeenplay was written. At which time he said he was shocked at how "dark" the story was.
We'll see.....
RTJas :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
05-20-2005, 08:38 AM
Daddy, I want a goose that lays golden eggs and I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Violet, your turning Violet, Violet!
:boxed:

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 08:40 AM
We will start with a 1/4 and see how far it goes............I good friend of mine is coming up to the house. His design with my imput, I will show ya when It is done. What time for Khourys I might roll out after the Gym
probably will get there around 10pm..we normally start at a local bar called tracys for dinner and then roll down there to get the groove thang on.
Damn..I want to get sleeved but cant spend my money on that right now..I want to get starry Night down one of my arms...and then I have a patriotic mural I created for the other arm.. one day soon.

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 08:41 AM
I really like the original and own the DVD, but I'm concerned about this new one not living up. The guy that wrote it had never seen the original, and didn't watch it until after the screeenplay was written. At which time he said he was shocked at how "dark" the story was.
We'll see.....
that was my concern..I watched the clip and didnt seem as good..from what I saw..

WYRD
05-20-2005, 08:46 AM
Daddy, I want a goose that lays golden eggs and I want it NOWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!
Violet, your turning Violet, Violet!
:boxed:
Yea thats it Violet, Gawd I love that bitch attutidue it works for me :D

WYRD
05-20-2005, 08:48 AM
probably will get there around 10pm..we normally start at a local bar called tracys for dinner and then roll down there to get the groove thang on.
Damn..I want to get sleeved but cant spend my money on that right now..I want to get starry Night down one of my arms...and then I have a patriotic mural I created for the other arm.. one day soon.
Call me tonight

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 08:57 AM
Call me tonight
fo sho!

WYRD
05-20-2005, 09:15 AM
Best all time Movie (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Monty_Python=mp4.mp3)

Silver
05-20-2005, 09:16 AM
Can't wait to see it! And it has JD!
That's Hot!

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 09:18 AM
Can't wait to see it! And it has JD!
That's Hot!
how come we havent seen any hot pics of u lately??? that borderline stuff is HOT! :idea: :D

JetBoatRich
05-20-2005, 09:22 AM
Depp seems to do well in the strange character roles
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/charlie_and_the_chocolate_factory/johnny_depp/charlie1.jpg

WYRD
05-20-2005, 09:28 AM
Depp seems to do well in the strange character roles
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/warner_brothers/charlie_and_the_chocolate_factory/johnny_depp/charlie1.jpg
He looks like Michael Jackson in that pic

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 09:30 AM
He looks like Michael Jackson in that pic
I TOLD U>>>CRACKHEAD>>>>> :D

WYRD
05-20-2005, 09:32 AM
I TOLD U>>>CRACKHEAD>>>>> :D
Why you postin like French now?

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 09:34 AM
Why you postin like French now?
funny shit...I just had the urge!! :D

SOCALDETAIL1
05-20-2005, 09:44 AM
Dude Khourys on Sat. nights kicks ass LOBSTER....................All you can eat.......

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 09:47 AM
Dude Khourys on Sat. nights kicks ass LOBSTER....................All you can eat.......
Yup..I love that place.. have u been to the club there yet??

SOCALDETAIL1
05-20-2005, 09:48 AM
Yup..I love that place.. have u been to the club there yet??
No is it in the bar there??????

NOTALENT
05-20-2005, 09:52 AM
No is it in the bar there??????
yeah, well the whole place...goes of 2 DJ's good music..and tonight its College Grad night and schools out for summer thing..it should be great.

SOCALDETAIL1
05-20-2005, 09:54 AM
yeah, well the whole place...goes of 2 DJ's good music..and tonight its College Grad night and schools out for summer thing..it should be great.
Damn if I did'nt have plans already I would be there for sure.....Oh well next time.

RiverToysJas
05-20-2005, 12:34 PM
http://www.op6c.com/images/fun2/wonka_frenchie.jpg