PDA

View Full Version : Hooters

ratso
05-20-2005, 06:15 PM
...is sponsoring a boy's baseball team in Kentucky, 7, 8, and 9 year olds. Some of the parents are upset about it and pulling their kids off the team. Would you care if your son played for Hooters? It's not any worse than seeing a chick in a bathing suit at the beach. Gawd, all they are doing is helping out little league by sponsoring a team... not like it's a strip joint... :idea:

JetBoatRich
05-20-2005, 06:23 PM
What does a sponsorship cost? Parents don't like it step up and pay for it yourself :idea: Maybe a bad sponsor for that age group :confused: can't totally fault them for trying to be part of the community :supp:
Even negative press can be good for Hooters :idea:

MagicMtnDan
05-20-2005, 06:31 PM
Lemme guess - they're the same parents who go to Hooters at lunch time. Hypocrites!

Mandelon
05-20-2005, 07:33 PM
Were these children breast fed......? Hypocrites!!! Dammit! I love Hooters. :hammer2:

MagicMtnDan
05-20-2005, 07:37 PM
What's the difference between Hooters and any other lousy food restaurant where the waitresses are young and wearing skimpy outfits? It's the connotation of the name "Hooters" that bothers these uptight anal-retentive hypocritical parents. :jawdrop:

Silver
05-20-2005, 08:09 PM
...is sponsoring a boy's baseball team in Kentucky, 7, 8, and 9 year olds. Some of the parents are upset about it and pulling their kids off the team. Would you care if your son played for Hooters? It's not any worse than seeing a chick in a bathing suit at the beach. Gawd, all they are doing is helping out little league by sponsoring a team... not like it's a strip joint... :idea:
They are the fat, ugly, jealous type. Because if it's not happening in front of your face (meaning your boys are looking and know and tits)..........................it's happening and your blind, dumb, and stupid!

ZZ-Man
05-21-2005, 04:53 AM
The rules are somewhat resrticted and little league is a neighborhood rec. baseball. I don't have a problem with it, I support it to a certain degree, it is a social thing. I think the parents forgot about what it is about "sponsorship" I believe thier money is just as green and if it helps great. If hooters was such a bad idea then the board should of voted on the subject before they put themselves in that kind of situation. Just my .02.

a catered life
05-21-2005, 01:24 PM
Lemme guess - they're the same parents who go to Hooters at lunch time. Hypocrites!
i was thinking the same thing :crossx:

HCS
05-21-2005, 03:18 PM
No problemo here.
http://www.hootersmagazine.com/images/screensaver/screens/tasha_800x600.jpg
http://www.hootersmagazine.com/images/screensaver/screens/michelle_800x600.jpg

Dusty Times
05-21-2005, 03:26 PM
My wife was a Hooters Girl in Vegas and did all their special events when I met her. I didn't meet her there but we have gone to various Hooters with our kids since they were born.
I'm not sure if I see a problem with wearing shorts and a tank top. It's a lot more than the kids see on any beach.

rivrbrat
05-21-2005, 04:27 PM
I don't have a problem.. My boys have see less than what they wear so the big deal??? They are trying to help the team out.... But there is always a fat, jealous and ugly wife out there that is always jealous of anything that looks better than them.....

TheLurker
05-21-2005, 04:42 PM
Hooters, Just another restraunt. I wouldn’t have a problem with them sponsoring my sons’ baseball team.
Probably some team that did not have a sponsor was jealous.

racecar.hotshoe
05-21-2005, 08:34 PM
I wouldn’t have a problem with them sponsoring the team.But I would put it in the contract that there needed to be three Hooters girls at every game...... :D :D :D

SmokinLowriderSS
05-21-2005, 09:04 PM
Looks like I'm in here with the choir. D#$m whiney, stuck-up, yea, likely fat and ugly, insecure hypocrites. Is likely a wife or two who won't let their husband (or anyone else) go eat there. My 1st ex didn't like Hooters either, I did mention "ex", yea. :yuk: Solution, just have the parents all get together and agree to pony up whatever it takes to take the place of the sponsor (sponsor the team themselves). Bet THAT'LL happen first thing on the second Tuesday next week. Heck, I'd WANT my kids playing on that team (sons or daughters) just to twitch the whiners.
There's a great tune by the Eagles .... "Get Over It".

Back Forty
05-21-2005, 10:40 PM
I grew up going to Hooters down here in Florida. My Grandmother loves the Grouper samich... This is what I absolutely disliked about living in Ohio. The "hooter's" I was used to was almost a ***** house in the eyes of the locals... :rolleyes:
It's Hooters... That simple..? I'm so happy to be back in Florida... :)

wsuwrhr
05-21-2005, 11:41 PM
Exactly what I was thinking.
At least they have a damn sponsor.
It isn't that much, step up and sponsor your own kids' team then.
Brian

vegasriverjunkie
05-21-2005, 11:48 PM
I wouldn’t have a problem with them sponsoring the team.But I would put it in the contract that there needed to be three Hooters girls at every game...... :D :D :D
HaHa :rollside:
I would second that also.....anyways to me Hooters is just another restaurant to me in LV. I would be pissed if I was the coach of that team that was sponsored and some uptight biaaatch put her fat azzz business into not letting them sponsor. I would just ask the people who did not want it to fork the money over that Hooters was going to do.

wsuwrhr
05-22-2005, 12:45 AM
No problemo here.
http://www.hootersmagazine.com/images/screensaver/screens/tasha_800x600.jpg
All I want to know is, how far is Gastonia NC is from California..
CA'MONNNNNNNNN
I wonder if lunch will still be warm...
Brian

WYRD
05-22-2005, 05:51 AM
What's the big deal, Hooters is the name of the owl thats all :idea: :hammer2:

Seadog
05-23-2005, 10:32 AM
It would be great if these idiots would read O'Henry's story about the Tainted Tenner.