PDA

View Full Version : Memorial Day- Roll Call.

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 05:37 AM
So..who's all attempting this crazy weekend???? :hammerhea
1. Notalent +3

Todd969
05-23-2005, 05:42 AM
1. Notalent +3
2. Todd & Dana +2

FRENCHIE
05-23-2005, 05:42 AM
So..who's all attempting this crazy weekend???? :hammerhea
1. Notalent +3
your all on you own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
:frown: :p :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2005, 05:51 AM
your all on you own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What? I thought you were comint out?
We'll be there!!! :cool: :cool:
The Scuba's Wed night- Monday morn
The Bobaloo's Thurs night-Monday
Doogie (a lurker) + 4 Thurs night-Monday
Knuckle Heads Sunday-Monday (its a treat to see them in Havi lol) :rollside:

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 05:57 AM
what?? ur not making it out???

Boat Ride
05-23-2005, 07:16 AM
Be In Parker
+15
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11094HCWT_banner-med.JPG
FIRST ANNUAL
POOL PARTY
http://www.inflateus.com/images/Pools/easysetM.gif
MAY 28, 2005
ECHO LODGE
On the E - ROW
Music, & a *Filtered* blow up pool
BYOB(BOOBS-BEER)
*pool may hold up to 25 people at one time*
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/11094echo-map.jpg

Mrs. Bear Down
05-23-2005, 07:21 AM
Bear Downs will be in Crazy Horse!! :cool: :2purples:

Krumbsnatcher
05-23-2005, 07:22 AM
Will be trying to get a float going in thompson around the naked turtle late saturday Look for the boat, you can not miss it!
Xtreme Audio Covers
Friday just crusin to topock for some cocktails and possibly channel.

racecar.hotshoe
05-23-2005, 07:23 AM
Check............

GHTRIM
05-23-2005, 07:25 AM
WHAT??? :confused: I know you aren't going to miss Memorial Day at "The Trim Room".. :rolleyes: I will need a D.J. for the party.. :cool: Going this week to buy the Mega Bottle of Goose :)

GHTRIM
05-23-2005, 07:26 AM
what?? ur not making it out???
He's going to be there on the Kachina.. :rolleyes:

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2005, 07:32 AM
Bear Downs will be in Crazy Horse!! :cool: :2purples:
What site? We'll be there too!
A-4 upfront by the store. Would love to finally meet you & the Mr. :D

surfer2001
05-23-2005, 07:32 AM
I’m headed out Thursday morning, with several relatives. The count is up to 15. I usually try to get a spot on lake across from the diving cove (3~4) miles up from Havasu Springs) we’ll make runs up to steamboat & copper canyon; we may even visit the channel a few times. If it gets too crazy, we’ll be hanging out at Moonridge Marina (on the river).
Toys include 2~3 boats, 4~6 Seadoos, (BIG A$$ blender)

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2005, 07:35 AM
Did you have to beg him or something. lol :D

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 07:37 AM
good shit..Im going up Friday-Tuesday...RR every night!!! :D Other than Friday..I will be @ Mad Dogs!

what at pair
05-23-2005, 07:40 AM
Went out yesterday to relax in the channel and damn'it the city has posted no mooring signs on both sides of the channel from the bridge right up to thompson bay ,150ft. runs from what I saw 3 sections on both sides,this they say eliminates approx. 200 boats buss.owners pissed.guess i'll go to park moabi this weekend ,getting to be a more friendly place However the p.d. say's this may only be temp.until city council meets this week to hear grievencies of the buss. owners.however the signs are just as permanent as the other ones so how can they make them temp.? put a bag over them? will see :confused:

Redneck
05-23-2005, 07:40 AM
I think were just going to stay home and have a bar b que that weekend hate to deal with all the crazy people not so much on the water but at the launch ramp. looks like we will be out there the next weekend though. You guys be safe out there on memorial and have a drink or two for me and the mrs

Chico&Zeus
05-23-2005, 07:49 AM
Not gonna make it to the Zoo this weekend, probably hit Lake Pleasant, it's only 10 minutes from home! Humbug on Sat and Mon, we got a party to go to on Sunday. Hopfully everyone is safe this weekend!

GHTRIM
05-23-2005, 07:58 AM
Did you have to beg him or something. lol :D
Didn't even get to finish the question.. :)

GHTRIM
05-23-2005, 07:59 AM
good shit..Im going up Friday-Tuesday...RR every night!!! :D Other than Friday..I will be @ Mad Dogs!
Not sure we will make RR but we will make "The Trim Room" Sat night... Jacuzzi included... :) :eek: :eek:

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 08:02 AM
Not sure we will make RR but we will make "The Trim Room" Sat night... Jacuzzi included... :) :eek: :eek:
haha..I have seen the pics...hmmm looks like a good time! :D

cdog
05-23-2005, 08:06 AM
I'm pretty sure we're going to parker.... See you out there. We're leaving on thursday night.

payloan
05-23-2005, 08:21 AM
Well be there, Parker that is, late friday night through Monday. Staying at the Bluewater and mostly hangin at the lower sandbar. Anybody else staying at the Bluewater?

Jeremy1Kanobe
05-23-2005, 08:33 AM
12 of us going Thursday thru Tuesday. Camping lakeside at one of the BLM sites. Only have to lanch/retrieve once this way. :D

Silver
05-23-2005, 08:46 AM
Silver and Delusion.........................with Knucklheads?

Boozer
05-23-2005, 08:49 AM
I'll be at the zoo Friday night.

BADBLOWN572
05-23-2005, 09:05 AM
Heading up Thursday night and coming home Monday. Staying in Parker. :)

shadow
05-23-2005, 09:10 AM
Scuba & Bear down we are in # C21.Stop over for a few.
Shadow

bruddah
05-23-2005, 09:23 AM
be in laughlin +5 and git r + 3 plus some other friends that are gonna be there. some time thurs depends on what time my sis gets out of class till mon and the edgewater

riverroyal
05-23-2005, 09:29 AM
leaving wednesday

Nord
05-23-2005, 09:46 AM
I'll be in Parker +15!!

Ivan Dan
05-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Were heading up this weekend....Totally IncapASSitated, Newcastle, myself and some others looking like about 15 total. Would really like to meet some of you guys that we haven't met yet.
I say we all boycott the Channel.......mini sand bar Saturday and Sunday?

life's a river
05-23-2005, 09:52 AM
I'll be in Parker +15!!
Holy $hit! 15. Bringing the party with you are ya? I think you're gonna need a bigger boat. LOL. I used to have a trailer in the Plantation and bring up a ton of people for the big weekends. Great times. Where do you stay?
LAR

Sixpacked
05-23-2005, 09:55 AM
The Hubby and I will be at the Crazy Horse with all 6 kids...stop by and say Hi ( NB59/60 ) We'd love to meet some of you.
You can't miss us - Bright Yellow 30' Kachina.
See ya there!

djunkie
05-23-2005, 09:59 AM
Havasu for me. Probably be arriving ealry sat. morning.

djunkie
05-23-2005, 10:03 AM
Were heading up this weekend....Totally IncapASSitated, Newcastle, myself and some others looking like about 15 total. Would really like to meet some of you guys that we haven't met yet.
Ivan my house is only a couple blocks from Total Incap. and Newcastle. Gonna try to roll by and say whats up.

Ivan Dan
05-23-2005, 10:08 AM
Ivan my house is only a couple blocks from Total Incap. and Newcastle. Gonna try to roll by and say whats up.
Sounds cool...where's your place at?

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 10:28 AM
ahh...so whats up with those that u have met!!! :rollside:

Ivan Dan
05-23-2005, 10:32 AM
ahh...so whats up with those that u have met!!! :rollside:
:hammerhea Who cares about you...... :2purples: :D Just kiddin man....you better cruise by and have some beers this time at the pad. You probably heard from WYRD about our bombass carne asada from last time....Jay got 20 lbs for this weekend.

Nord
05-23-2005, 10:37 AM
Holy $hit! 15. Bringing the party with you are ya? I think you're gonna need a bigger boat. LOL. I used to have a trailer in the Plantation and bring up a ton of people for the big weekends. Great times. Where do you stay?
LAR
I'll be in the keyes at River Daves!

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 10:39 AM
:hammerhea Who cares about you...... :2purples: :D Just kiddin man....you better cruise by and have some beers this time at the pad. You probably heard from WYRD about our bombass carne asada from last time....Jay got 20 lbs for this weekend.
I will fo sho..he told me about it that time..but I was a little occupied ;) he did rub it in though!! Were headed up friday just me and 3 girls :frown: lol.. but bringing lots of drink..
And alan how about not passing up chillin at RR for a piece of ass this time!!!! :D

FRENCHIE
05-23-2005, 11:09 AM
What? I thought you were comint out?
We'll be there!!! :cool: :cool:
The Scuba's Wed night- Monday morn
The Bobaloo's Thurs night-Monday
Doogie (a lurker) + 4 Thurs night-Monday
Knuckle Heads Sunday-Monday (its a treat to see them in Havi lol) :rollside:
IM gonna be out dammit!!! just not drinking ive got a date to prepare for on june 3rd weekend!!!!
;) :D :hammer2: anyway...you betta prepare your arse and Monique's to come over to 'THE TRIM ROOM' sat night for some food, fun and jacuzzi1!!! :idea: no flakin on me!!! :devil: :p ;)

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2005, 11:55 AM
Scuba & Bear down we are in # C21.Stop over for a few.
Shadow
Sweet! :cool:

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2005, 11:58 AM
IM gonna be out dammit!!! just not drinking ive got a date to prepare for on june 3rd weekend!!!!
;) :D :hammer2: anyway...you betta prepare your arse and Monique's to come over to 'THE TRIM ROOM' sat night for some food, fun and jacuzzi1!!! :idea: no flakin on me!!! :devil: :p ;)
So you are going to be DD.... LOL :D
If some one is able to drive me over to the Trim room we'll be there, o/w it's golf cart racing at Crazy Horse. :D

Mandelon
05-23-2005, 11:59 AM
Friday morning to Monday afternoon :220v:

GHTRIM
05-23-2005, 12:17 PM
So you are going to be DD.... LOL :D
If some one is able to drive me over to the Trim room we'll be there, o/w it's golf cart racing at Crazy Horse. :D
We can get you there.. Can call a cab for a ride back, we have a contact at "Steppin Out"... Price will be right... So there, now there is not excuse :hammer2: :D :D

Totally IncapASSitated
05-23-2005, 12:31 PM
I will fo sho..he told me about it that time..but I was a little occupied ;) he did rub it in though!! Were headed up friday just me and 3 girls :frown: lol.. but bringing lots of drink..
And alan how about not passing up chillin at RR for a piece of ass this time!!!! :D
LOL...gotta have some priorities I guess!!!!
Just sent ya a PM...let me know what ur deal is for the weekend.

OutCole'd
05-23-2005, 12:33 PM
We are in, Thursady eve, till Monday.

SCUBA STEVE
05-23-2005, 12:41 PM
We can get you there.. Can call a cab for a ride back, we have a contact at "Steppin Out"... Price will be right... So there, now there is not excuse :hammer2: :D :D
LMAO! :2purples: Right now it's hard to commit to any off the water gatherings,(with our whole crew staying @ crazy horse) but if thats where the party is I am sure we'll be there. :cool:
The only thing I am commiting to is getting beyond drunk, and having some savage s*x with Mrs Scuba! :cool: :eek:

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 12:43 PM
LOL...gotta have some priorities I guess!!!!
Just sent ya a PM...let me know what ur deal is for the weekend.
oh...fo sho! haha..sent u one back! :D

Bense468
05-23-2005, 12:59 PM
we will be there.

2sand2
05-23-2005, 01:18 PM
crazy horse here we come :rollside:
we be down in the 'group housing' H-40 if I remember correctly.. :cool:
be in on thurs night bout 11.... :yuk:
rollin with the kids sooooooooo kinda low key but still up for beers w/ plenty to hand to fellow boardsters.. light beer that is...
may be able to get to the trimm room on saturday night with three more non board couples.

SoCalHD
05-23-2005, 02:19 PM
The wife and I will be in Parker for the first time with Sigepmock and his wife and a few others!!

GHTRIM
05-23-2005, 02:42 PM
LMAO! :2purples: Right now it's hard to commit to any off the water gatherings,(with our whole crew staying @ crazy horse) but if thats where the party is I am sure we'll be there. :cool:
The only thing I am commiting to is getting beyond drunk, and having some savage s*x with Mrs Scuba! :cool: :eek:
Good commitment.... Sounds like a successful plan already.. :D :supp:

ShowSumSkin
05-23-2005, 02:50 PM
I'm in, it will be me, plya plya, SYA, and the first appearance of rivergemgirl!!! :)

Danzo
05-23-2005, 02:56 PM
Danzo + 40 of my closest friends!

bear down
05-23-2005, 03:21 PM
We are right in front of you...B-5...just look for M&M Team Racing and we are there...Will arrive at about 11 p.m. friday night...Keep the beers cold and we'll see you then!

WYRD
05-23-2005, 03:26 PM
You Fawker better save me some! :p

NOTALENT
05-23-2005, 03:33 PM
Sorry broda man...u aint rollin!! :yuk:

RiverDave
05-23-2005, 03:49 PM
I'm in, it will be me, plya plya, SYA, and the first appearance of rivergemgirl!!! :)
Not her 1st appearance.. ;) You guys have fun!
RD

FRENCHIE
05-23-2005, 04:48 PM
thats 'GANGSTA SEX' in beaumont!!!! ill get you guys over!!!! better be there!!
:mad: :hammer2: ;)

Ivan Dan
05-23-2005, 05:09 PM
Ur gonna miss out bro.....guess you'll have to wait until next time. :p

SCUBA STEVE
05-24-2005, 05:44 AM
We are right in front of you...B-5...just look for M&M Team Racing and we are there...Will arrive at about 11 p.m. friday night...Keep the beers cold and we'll see you then!
Sounds good, but Friday night? You are missing 2 full days of partying. :D
Our trailers have a huge deck in between them. :D

SCUBA STEVE
05-24-2005, 05:44 AM
Not her 1st appearance.. ;) You guys have fun!
RD
Thats what I was thinking. :sqeyes:

NOTALENT
05-24-2005, 06:11 AM
Does crazy horse still go off like it use to??? Last holiday I was there didnt seem to be all partied out..just curious.. :devil:

SCUBA STEVE
05-24-2005, 06:49 AM
Does crazy horse still go off like it use to??? Last holiday I was there didnt seem to be all partied out..just curious.. :devil:
I must have missed that year. :D
They have it more controlled now. I always have a blast there though, I don't have to worry about getting a D.U.I or anything like that. :D

NOTALENT
05-24-2005, 07:01 AM
I must have missed that year. :D
They have it more controlled now. I always have a blast there though, I don't have to worry about getting a D.U.I or anything like that. :D
Thats is a definate plus D.U.I's are bad! We went there to visit a buddy last year..and when we were leaving they tried to get us in the bed of the truck to bust us for no wrist bands..saying they would get us to the front quicker. right...lol..I saw them giving tickets!! :D So stict they are becoming.

UnionJack
05-24-2005, 07:05 AM
My wife and I in our empty house... we will be solo no tag-a-longs