PDA

View Full Version : Lake lice are in season

goneboatin
05-23-2005, 07:08 AM
Just got back from Parker last night. It was a good weekend, but other than 2 very near misses with, as my wife calls, "a$$wipes" on SeaDoos. These guys didn't even look before they decided to turn right into me. These idiots deserve an ass beating. But what can you do? I've got the wife and kids in the boat. I'm hoping these guys had to go and change their shorts.
Oh well, it's going to be a great summer - be careful.

deltarat
05-23-2005, 07:38 AM
Personaly when they get to close for my comfort I hit them with the jet a vator. As fer as the wife and kids, youll never see an 11 year old boy laugh so hard in your life. He likes the way they fly through the air when they fall off. The wife dosnt like it when the LICE find you on the lake latter in the day but I just give them the same excuse they give me..."Dude I am Soo sorry, I didnt even see you there Dude"

Stealth Marine
05-23-2005, 08:09 AM
Personaly when they get to close for my comfort I hit them with the jet a vator. As fer as the wife and kids, youll never see an 11 year old boy laugh so hard in your life. He likes the way they fly through the air when they fall off. The wife dosnt like it when the LICE find you on the lake latter in the day but I just give them the same excuse they give me..."Dude I am Soo sorry, I didnt even see you there Dude"
He he he.
Well, when I am out playing on my jetski I go out of my way to FIND someone with a "jet a vator" who is willing to shower me!!
Nothing beats getting drenched on a hot day...

WaTchTheGelCoat
05-23-2005, 08:15 AM
I have to agree, it seemed like once you passed sundance going up river, they were everywhere! :messedup:

goneboatin
05-23-2005, 08:22 AM
I can't really blast the lice with an outdrive...they tend to leave a mark.

Dr. Eagle
05-23-2005, 08:53 AM
He he he.
Well, when I am out playing on my jetski
that reminds me I need to get mine out and fire em up...

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 08:55 AM
This is every weekend
and last time I was out, an ass in a HTM almost killed us.....

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2005, 09:00 AM
Lake lice idiots I cant wait tell they stop making those damn things. We were testing some props sat night and found a few I guess they think we can stop our boat when we are doing a 115 :idea:

Dr. Eagle
05-23-2005, 09:02 AM
time I was out, an ass in a HTM almost killed us.....
HTM Makes Lake Lice?

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 09:03 AM
Lake lice idiots I cant wait tell they stop making those damn things. We were testing some props sat night and found a few I guess they think we can stop our boat when we are doing a 115 :idea:
You were in a DCB....... :)

Dr. Eagle
05-23-2005, 09:05 AM
Lake lice idiots I cant wait tell they stop making those damn things.
Many of the operators are, a few bucks and you are on the water with a used one. But I have a pair of them and love them...
And they won't stop making them... they are selling more than ever now with the 4 stroke engines. I plan on getting a 4 tech supercharged...

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2005, 09:06 AM
You were in a DCB....... :)
Not this time it was our 28 daytona. But Kilr I enjoyed the ride :cool:

life's a river
05-23-2005, 09:23 AM
Most water nats are a pain in the a$$ but be careful, I heard that you can be arrested for assult with a deadly weapon for using a jetovator. Have Boatcop clarify. I almost got arrested once for trimming up my outboard and spraying some people on the docks at Sundance (years ago). It sure filled up my friends drink quick.
LAR

LakeRacer
05-23-2005, 09:25 AM
The problem isn't the machine. The problem is uneducated, unaware and lack of common sense boaters. This includes operators of some v's, cat's and jet ski's/waverunners.

Dr. Eagle
05-23-2005, 09:32 AM
The problem isn't the machine. The problem is uneducated, unaware and lack of common sense boaters. This includes operators of some v's, cat's and jet ski's/waverunners.
Exactly, and well said. The Jet Ski crowd tends to have a higher percentage of uneducated operators due in large part to the entry costs to get into the sport.
Even a new killer one is in the vicinity of 10K. A used one can go anywhere from 3 to 5K to get something decent.
There are plenty of boaters out there with nice boats that have no business being on the water. There really isn't a substitute for hours at the helm, but the training courses offered can help.

life's a river
05-23-2005, 09:40 AM
Dr. E, Don't forget the renters!

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 09:50 AM
Not this time it was our 28 daytona. But Kilr I enjoyed the ride :cool:
Is that the one you were telling me about... Awesome.....

Eliminator 4 Life
05-23-2005, 10:22 AM
Is that the one you were telling me about... Awesome.....
Yes Sir we were testing props hit 115 at 5k not bad. Thanks again for the ride in the whacker it is one I wont forget :eek:

STROKER ACE
05-23-2005, 10:30 AM
heres one that I have never heard anyone talk about the 28 foot cabin cruser pulling the kids on the tube the boats not on plane and throwing a wake bout 3 feet high and when they do it its right where the smooth water is while your trying to ski and they just keep going and going. Lake lice suck and so does dad pulling the kiddos on the tube by the wind break thats the only place that it is smooth water say what you want tube+rough water =FUN

Kim Hanson
05-23-2005, 11:31 AM
Lake Lice suck period..............( . )( . ).............. :notam: :D
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/72funnyboatshit9anyque.jpg

missboatnam1
05-23-2005, 12:45 PM
i think they breed in parker :mad: :mad:

HM
05-23-2005, 12:50 PM
Paint ball guns, they're not just for shoot cats any more. :D

2sand2
05-23-2005, 01:28 PM
heres one that I have never heard anyone talk about the 28 foot cabin cruser pulling the kids on the tube the boats not on plane and throwing a wake bout 3 feet high and when they do it its right where the smooth water is while your trying to ski and they just keep going and going. Lake lice suck and so does dad pulling the kiddos on the tube by the wind break thats the only place that it is smooth water say what you want tube+rough water =FUN
thank you!!! we always seem to have this problem when we find the smooth ski water. Fu@kin Dad and his Titanic tube puller..... need torpedo launchers on the bow... 'bering 170, range 300 yards...'

2sand2
05-23-2005, 01:29 PM
thats whats nice about powell,once you get up lake 26 miles are so you hardly ever see then :D
rub it in TB..... :burningm: it's only 9 hours one way for me.... :frown:

Kim Hanson
05-23-2005, 01:44 PM
i think they breed in parker :mad: :mad:
So the jetboats are laying eggs now.... :D .........( . )( . )......

missboatnam1
05-23-2005, 08:53 PM
So the jetboats are laying eggs now.... :D .........( . )( . )......
LOL ..well what else could they lay :rolleyes:

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2005, 09:33 PM
Exactly, and well said. The Jet Ski crowd tends to have a higher percentage of uneducated operators due in large part to the entry costs to get into the sport.
Even a new killer one is in the vicinity of 10K. A used one can go anywhere from 3 to 5K to get something decent.
There are plenty of boaters out there with nice boats that have no business being on the water. There really isn't a substitute for hours at the helm, but the training courses offered can help.
Idiots in cars, boats, ski's etc. Owned ski's for over 20 years never one incident. And I have never been sprayed by a jet boat. :) We are not ALL bad. :)

Mrs.Racer277
05-23-2005, 09:35 PM
I agree with Dr. Eagle not going to happen. Sorry hun. ;)

ahhell
05-24-2005, 05:02 AM
I plan on getting a 4 tech supercharged...
Doc...my neighbbord just picked up 2, Sea doo rxt and gtx both supercharged...the RXT will do 70-75..........11 k.... :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

dbddbd
05-24-2005, 05:42 AM
Get a King Size AIR HORN and BLAST their ears off next time!!! :boxingguy