PDA

View Full Version : Anybody have the hookup on Mini Coopers?

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 08:05 AM
Test drove one last night...pretty fun car...

phebus
05-23-2005, 08:06 AM
I've been told they don't hold enough pizza's. :D

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 08:07 AM
You are a mad man.........................

Outnumbered
05-23-2005, 08:15 AM
I think Ziggy is a BMW guy. I think BMW and Mini are affiliated some how. Shoot him a PM.

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 08:17 AM
You are a mad man.........................
Tired of driving the Diesel every day....great for towing, but I tow my boats about all of 3 miles every other weekend....

Cole Trickle
05-23-2005, 08:18 AM
Go test drive a Dodge SRT-4 if you want a fun FWD car.(22K)
It makes that Supercharged Mini feel like a 3cyl geo metro.
Brandin

ptboat
05-23-2005, 08:20 AM
He he, that is funny. Should not buy anything starting with the word mini. I saw a mini cooper got t-bone by a small toyota pickup truck. The mini cooper was ejected from the road and land in the backyard of a house. It was finally came to a stop when it got tangle with the fence and a clothes line post. It is a fun car for a go cart tracks.
alex.

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 08:23 AM
Go test drive a Dodge SRT-4 if you want a fun FWD car.(22K)
It makes that Supercharged Mini feel like a 3cyl geo metro.
Brandin
Isn't that the one that is a NEON...no thanks not into the look.....I am not looking for fastest car...there about a 100 cars that are faster.

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 08:25 AM
He he, that is funny. Should not buy anything starting with the word mini. I saw a mini cooper got t-bone by a small toyota pickup truck. The mini cooper was ejected from the road and land in the backyard of a house. It was finally came to a stop when it got tangle with the fence and a clothes line post. It is a fun car for a go cart tracks.
alex.
I use to think my F150 Crew was a safe truck to until they tested one.....actually the Mini lasted better in the head on test then the F150...

plaster dave
05-23-2005, 08:33 AM
pm just electric hes got the hook up.

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 08:39 AM
Tired of driving the Diesel every day....great for towing, but I tow my boats about all of 3 miles every other weekend....
I realized this after I boat my truck, UHHHHHHHHH Dumb ass you tow the boat, max 1.5 miles to the ramp and back.....and i need a 4X4 diesel why......

RP1
05-23-2005, 08:49 AM
As someone indicated... Ziggy owns a BMW dealership and he's a great guy to deal with. I'd give him a shout... his number is over on RRL on the "billboards" at the top.

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 08:52 AM
As someone indicated... Ziggy owns a BMW dealership and he's a great guy to deal with. I'd give him a shout... his number is over on RRL on the "billboards" at the top.
HE OWNS the dealership......
DAMNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN :eek:

Tyson Ross
05-23-2005, 09:13 AM
MBrown2,
Don't you have a jeep? Or at least, used to have one? :D

Outnumbered
05-23-2005, 09:21 AM
Now he's almost big ballin' with Kilrtoy :D

RP1
05-23-2005, 09:32 AM
Yep, hooked me up big time back in December.

Kilrtoy
05-23-2005, 09:51 AM
Now he's almost big ballin' with Kilrtoy :D
Im big balling with a super ball, MAYBE......

Speedin' Ian
05-23-2005, 10:36 AM
mbrown2 the Cooper S is bad asssss. My buddy had one with upgraded supercharger, header, exhaust, adjustable coil overs and nice wheels and tires. I have never driven any other car that handled so well, and with 225hp that thing hauled ass (145 rock solid on the way to Vegas). In fact it was the closest thing to a shifter kart I have ever driven.

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 12:23 PM
mbrown2 the Cooper S is bad asssss. My buddy had one with upgraded supercharger, header, exhaust, adjustable coil overs and nice wheels and tires. I have never driven any other car that handled so well, and with 225hp that thing hauled ass (145 rock solid on the way to Vegas). In fact it was the closest thing to a shifter kart I have ever driven.
Now that's what I am talking about.....drove the S last night, and I would probably get it with the JCW kit your buddy has with all the other upgrades....that thing is on rails like nothing else...with the exception of a shifter cart....and I can park it Where everTF I want.....
It is either that or a Subi STI for a daily driver, but I just like the smallness of the Mini...
Tyson Ross, Yes, I do have a Jeep and it would have been rock crawler ready by now if a good buddy of mine was not using it as his soccer mom vehicle since his dependable Toyota took a dump....Remember...running Lean in a cylinder should not be treated the same as running on bald tires... :wink:

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 12:32 PM
I realized this after I boat my truck, UHHHHHHHHH Dumb ass you tow the boat, max 1.5 miles to the ramp and back.....and i need a 4X4 diesel why......
Exactly, and so much for that concept that Diesel gas being cheaper than Unleaded....with the exception of truckstops in the middle of nowhere...most diesel is the same price as super unleaded.....trip for trip, my wife's escalade is the cheaper drive back and forth and a hell of lot more comfortable.
I am thinking of buying my buddies mid-90's 1500 4x4 and leaving it at the river...if the Jeep with Lockers/gears can't pull the 26 out...

BADAXE
05-23-2005, 12:35 PM
I'm not sure whether Ziggy is a Mini dealer but if he is that's where you should try first. If he's not I have a hook up for you. Just let me know.

Jrocket
05-23-2005, 12:38 PM
It is either that or a Subi STI for a daily driver
Funny you mention this,I was thinking of getting one of these and doing some motor work.
Let me know if you get one Mike.

Havasu Hangin'
05-23-2005, 12:39 PM
Insert "vertically challenged" joke here.
:hammerhea

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 12:40 PM
Last I checked Continential Motors was only BMW and Saab; I know there is affiliation with BMW...I will send Ziggy and Electric pm's.

mbrown2
05-23-2005, 12:41 PM
Insert "vertically challenged" joke here.
:hammerhea
Yeah, "I raised my truck cause fat chicks can't jump".... ;)