PDA

View Full Version : "Hey Rex Marine... you're up!"

Tom Brown
05-24-2005, 08:23 PM
The first time I played softball this year, I wore a Rex Marine t-shirt. Some of the people who didn't know me called me, "Rex Marine". It seems to have stuck. Now even the people who know me call me Rex Marine... and I haven't worn that shirt since.
"Hey Rex Marine... you're up"
"Nice catch, Rex"
"Stop urinating on 3rd base, Rex"
You can't buy advertising like that, Mike. :D

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:26 PM
LOL!!!!!!!!!! :p
What would they say if you were wearing a PIXILATED PUSSY t shirt??? :rollside:

Tom Brown
05-24-2005, 08:32 PM
"Hey Pussy... choke up on it."

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:33 PM
LOL!!!!! :D :D
Where ya been lately? We haven't chatted in a while? :smile:

Tom Brown
05-24-2005, 08:38 PM
Where ya been lately? We haven't chatted in a while? :smile:
I've been hanging out in Just Jets.

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:45 PM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
I miss your silliness! :p

moneypit
05-24-2005, 08:50 PM
I can see it now...The Captains Picking teams and they are down to the last pick.... "OK I guess we will take Rex Marine". ... "He can play catcher"

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 08:59 PM
or Reciever??
Oh wait that is football? Wrong sport!
LOL :D

Tom Brown
05-24-2005, 08:59 PM
The folks in Just Jets don't. :D

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 09:01 PM
Well I do!!!!
I love you!!! :p

Tom Brown
05-24-2005, 09:04 PM
You're kinda getting me flustered. http://www.havasubarney.com/forums/html/emoticons/huh.gif

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 09:06 PM
:d :d :d

pixilatedpussy
05-24-2005, 09:06 PM
These happy faces arent working! :mad:
:D :D :D

Dr. Eagle
05-24-2005, 09:19 PM
The first time I played softball this year, I wore a Rex Marine t-shirt. Some of the people who didn't know me called me, "Rex Marine". It seems to have stuck. Now even the people who know me call me Rex Marine... and I haven't worn that shirt since.
"Hey Rex Marine... you're up"
"Nice catch, Rex"
You have done it again Tom... You've done Mike proud... eh?

Rexone
05-24-2005, 09:22 PM
Tom I thought we had an agreement. I give you a free t shirt and you never mention we'd ever met nor wear the shirt in public. :notam:
:rollside:

Dr. Eagle
05-24-2005, 09:23 PM
Tom I thought we had an agreement. I give you a free t shirt and you never mention we'd ever met nor wear the shirt in public. :notam:
:rollside:
Was it intended to be like a high dollar boat wipe...LOL...???

Rexone
05-24-2005, 09:41 PM
Was it intended to be like a high dollar boat wipe...LOL...???
It was suppose to be kind of like a cheap hush money payoff thing DE. He shows up here with his digital camera one day running around shooting pics of all kinds of stuff including an inordinate quantity of restroom shots :confused:
He had me a little worried when he asked if I had any extra glade air freshener he could borrow as he disappeared into the stall with his camera and a bucket. We ended up repainting the restroom the next day as something caused the paint to peel off the ceiling overnight. The vent fan motor was also burned out and all gummed up with something so we replaced that too. I was actually glad it was a short visit and not a weeklong thing.

HCS
05-24-2005, 09:54 PM
Rex Marine is all right with me! Anytime you order 2 of something and get 3. It's a good deal. :cool:

Tom Brown
05-24-2005, 10:07 PM
Rex Marine is all right with me!
I couldn't agree more. I've already heaped well deserved praised on Rex so I won't go there again.
Mike definitely helped fit out my boat a couple of notches better than would have happened without his help. It definitely wasn't just about selling parts, he helped me find the right stuff. :cool:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if next year we're Team Rex Marine. :D
So get this... I'm standing behind the mesh and a young girl about 20 years old gets up out of her lawn chair and offers me the chair. I told her I was fine but she insisted and said she'd be honored to give me the chair. I thought... WTF?... but I took the chair so as not to be rude and then she said, "I'm young and full of energy. It's no trouble at all for me to stand." :D

Forkin' Crazy
05-24-2005, 10:14 PM
That's some funny fukkin shit!!!:D:D:D:D:D

HCS
05-24-2005, 10:18 PM
I couldn't agree more. I've already heaped well deserved praised on Rex so I won't go there again.
Mike definitely helped fit out my boat a couple of notches better than would have happened without his help. It definitely wasn't just about selling parts, he helped me find the right stuff. :cool:
It wouldn't surprise me at all if next year we're Team Rex Marine. :D
So get this... I'm standing behind the mesh and a young girl about 20 years old gets up out of her lawn chair and offers me the chair. I told her I was fine but she insisted and said she'd be honored to give me the chair. I thought... WTF?... but I took the chair so as not to be rude and then she said, "I'm young and full of energy. It's no trouble at all for me to stand." :D
It's all about parts. I think I'll go take a dump.

Racer277
05-24-2005, 10:54 PM
Tom I can relate...
More years ago than I want to admit.... I'm driving thru Santa Barbara for a customer. Two fine college coeds pull up and sign for me to roll down the window...Of course I do, thinking "I own this place...".
"Excuse me sir, do you know where 23rd st is?"
:mad: "yeah, 3 streets up, make a right...." :mad:
"thank you sir..."
:D :D

sorry dog
05-25-2005, 04:42 AM
:yuk: :yuk: :yuk:
He's not trying to be silly. He's as serious as a cancer patient.

lucky
05-25-2005, 06:18 AM
Funny you should post this tom,
I too have a Rex Marine Issue -- While buying some parts i was sent a niffty lil sticker - that i proudly put on my back window - now every time i stop at a stop sighn i get the "REX ROCKER -" which is compleatly oppisite of the So cal shocker that i'm accustomed to -- for those whom don't know what the rex rocker is stop typing and take your left thumb ( and point it toward the sky - ( hold it like your catching a ride ) then take your right hand and make a fist above your left hand then gently lower your right fist over the protruding thumb -- and do this repeatidly -- I have no idea what it's in refernce tooo -- but i have noticed most of the offenders are sporting rainbow stickers and drive volvo's ? :D :jawdrop: :idea:

OGShocker
05-25-2005, 07:32 AM
Funny you should post this tom,
i have noticed most of the offenders are sporting rainbow stickers and drive volvo's ? :D :jawdrop: :idea:
I don't think that was Tom. The Wheat Pool doesn't have Volvos in the motorpool.

Biglue
05-25-2005, 07:39 AM
I too have a Rex Marine Issue -- While buying some parts i was sent a niffty lil sticker - that i proudly put on my back window - now every time i stop at a stop sighn i get the "REX ROCKER -" which is compleatly oppisite of the So cal shocker that i'm accustomed to -- for those whom don't know what the rex rocker is stop typing and take your left thumb ( and point it toward the sky - ( hold it like your catching a ride ) then take your right hand and make a fist above your left hand then gently lower your right fist over the protruding thumb -- and do this repeatidly -- I have no idea what it's in refernce tooo -- but i have noticed most of the offenders are sporting rainbow stickers and drive volvo's ?
I can't stop laughing. Everyone in the office is wondering wtf.

pixilatedpussy
05-25-2005, 07:57 AM
OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!!!
You are all cracking me up right now!!! :D :D :D

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 12:10 PM
http://www.carlsonspeed.com/~tombrown/QuickLink/prairie.jpg
Foreshadowing? :idea: Force of habit? Force of nature?! :wink:

lucky
05-25-2005, 12:16 PM
dam - and it's on film-- was she holding the bat for you ! :notam:

Tom Brown
05-25-2005, 12:17 PM
Look at how bright yellow that stream is. I don't take multi-vitamins. My nutrition is excellent. :cool:

bunny 166
05-25-2005, 12:21 PM
He's not trying to be silly. He's as serious as a cancer patient.
Hey, watch it there dog...... :boxingguy There's always someone trying to be more funny than TB, but it aint gonna happen..... :D

Rexone
05-25-2005, 12:21 PM
Look at how bright yellow that stream is. I don't take multi-vitamins. My nutrition is excellent. :cool:
You have to be kidding. :confused:
That is the clearest stream of piss I've witnessed in some time. :supp:

lucky
05-25-2005, 12:23 PM
Hey, watch it there dog...... :boxingguy There's always someone trying to be more funny than TB, but it aint gonna happen..... :D
you seen his " wee wee " didn't you bunny :D

Biglue
05-25-2005, 12:26 PM
You have to be kidding. :confused:
That is the clearest stream of piss I've witnessed in some time. :supp:
I don't know about the rest of you but I would only have my piss stream for a comparison. :D

bunny 166
05-25-2005, 12:27 PM
you seen his " wee wee " didn't you bunny :D
Hi lucky....no I have not seen Tom's wee wee, but I'm sure it is as impressive as he is :D ;)

lucky
05-25-2005, 12:30 PM
Hi lucky....no I have not seen Tom's wee wee, but I'm sure it is as impressive as he is :D ;)
Tom - amm rrrr Rex -- next time your playing ball - I'd pick bunnie for your team -- third base will definatly be attainable ;) lmao

Tom Brown
05-25-2005, 12:31 PM
I wish there were more women in this discussion of my penis.

bunny 166
05-25-2005, 12:33 PM
LMAO!!.......

CrazyHippy
05-25-2005, 12:35 PM
It's no big thing.
Or so the bathroom walls say.
BJH

lucky
05-25-2005, 12:40 PM
while up to bat - he was seen "choking his bat " in a fevorish attemt to get to first base - he wacked the ball on the follow threw -

Tom Brown
05-25-2005, 01:00 PM
I've worn that shirt to the gym a few times also. My gym is the old guy gym. It's a health club that is mostly made up of doctors, lawyers, judges, etc.
A couple of times while I was sawing away on an eliptical machine, people have asked me where Rex Marine is, expecting a street address within the city.
You should put your web address on the shirts, Mike. Maybe it's on the newer ones.

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 02:46 PM
and then she said, "I'm young and full of energy. It's no trouble at all for me to stand." :D
... and that's when you hauled her onto your lap and made her too exhausted to stand. :cool:

Dr. Eagle
05-25-2005, 03:21 PM
It was suppose to be kind of like a cheap hush money payoff thing DE. He shows up here with his digital camera one day running around shooting pics of all kinds of stuff including an inordinate quantity of restroom shots :confused:
He had me a little worried when he asked if I had any extra glade air freshener he could borrow as he disappeared into the stall with his camera and a bucket. We ended up repainting the restroom the next day as something caused the paint to peel off the ceiling overnight. The vent fan motor was also burned out and all gummed up with something so we replaced that too. I was actually glad it was a short visit and not a weeklong thing.
:idea:
Damn, almost had a lost time accident over this one... damn near fell out of my chair laughing... :D