PDA

View Full Version : Big ups to FMLuvswaterbabe

MAINEVENT
05-25-2005, 07:01 AM
SHe taped the season finale of CSI for me and mailed it to me i finally saw last night FOCK it was good :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Thank You :rollside:

Tom Brown
05-25-2005, 07:06 AM
That chick puts out, I'll give her that. :cool:

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 12:16 PM
SHe taped the season finale of CSI for me and mailed it to me i finally saw last night FOCK it was good :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:
Thank You :rollside:
OMG! You got it already! :supp: :cool: They told me you wouldn't get it until Friday. Cool that they were wrong. :smile:
I couldn't agree more - that episode rocked! It had astronomical levels of coolness! :cool:
BTW When I watched it and was fast forwarding through the commercials I kinda wondered if the Canadian commercials would weird you out ... so did they? :D
Thanks btw, Tom. :smile:

Tom Brown
05-25-2005, 12:20 PM
BTW When I watched it and was fast forwarding through the commercials I kinda wondered if the Canadian commercials would weird you out ... so did they? :D
I think our beer commercials hold their own with American beer commercials. :cool:
That was really cool of you to help out a fellow ***boater, FM. I'd send you some green, if I could. :cool:

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 12:33 PM
I think our beer commercials hold their own with American beer commercials. :cool:
That was really cool of you to help out a fellow ***boater, FM. I'd send you some green, if I could. :cool:
The beer commercials yes, likely so. :cool: I hate beer yet the commercials make me thirsty. :squiggle: I can't recall if there were beer commercials during that epi or not I was on an adrenaline high with a trigger happy FFWD finger when I was watching it! :D
No green needed, Tom, but thanks. :smile: Nothing beats the feeling of being able to help. :smile:

MAINEVENT
05-25-2005, 01:18 PM
OMG! You got it already! :supp: :cool: They told me you wouldn't get it until Friday. Cool that they were wrong. :smile:
I couldn't agree more - that episode rocked! It had astronomical levels of coolness! :cool:
Thanks btw, Tom. :smile:
Some where trippy like to see Canadian Idol that was weird :rollside:

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 01:22 PM
Some where trippy like to see Canadian Idol that was weird :rollside:
Hey I'm Canadian and that one weirds me out too. :redface: :squiggle: :D
My cousin auditioned for that but never made it as far as being on tv. IMO biased as it may be he was too good for that show anyway! :D

HammerDown
05-25-2005, 05:40 PM
That chick puts out, I'll give her that. :cool:
Not to mention if someone requires the special edition (they don't freeze)lemon scented wetnaps up in the great north...she's the connection :D

Rexone
05-25-2005, 05:48 PM
Your burger commercials have a little ways to go though Tom.

Tom Brown
05-25-2005, 05:51 PM
Your burger commercials have a little ways to go though Tom.
Agreed! :D
... although Carl is coming to Western Canada. :)

FMluvswater
05-25-2005, 10:43 PM
Not to mention if someone requires the special edition (they don't freeze)lemon scented wetnaps up in the great north...she's the connection :D
I do what I can ... especially for you. :smile:
P.S. Thanks for the crumb sweetie. :wink:
Your http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v56/FMluvswaterbabe/HDforever.gif forever :D ,

RiverRatMike
05-25-2005, 11:58 PM
CSI? What's CSI?

FMluvswater
05-26-2005, 07:54 AM
CSI? What's CSI?
Hmmm. No smileys. I'll take that as an honest question then. It's a CBS crime drama called Crime Scene Investigators aka CSI. It often has great special effects as they show us how they caught whodunnit. :cool: