PDA

View Full Version : Environmentalists solve fuel problems

Seadog
04-28-2006, 05:40 AM
In response to criticism that ridiculous laws made by politicians catering to enviromental extremists have crippled our oil supplies, the Greens have come up with their solutions. They feel they have been unjustly blamed for preventing development of major oil fields like off Florida's continental shelf (where Cuba is now going to drill) and Alaska. They also feel persecuted for the blame that their regulations have reduced the number working refineries and prevented the construction of new refineries. Their solution:
1. All people will be required to live within 5 miles of their jobs. They also will be required to bicycle to work. Lunch will be at company cafeterias or brown bag.
2. All stores will be required to abut railroad tracks to eliminate the need for trucks to bring in supplies. By eliminating the semis hauling food and other goods, we can abandon the interstate system, thereby eliminating a major usage of asphalt.
3. Farms will be required to use horses, oxen or mexicans instead of tractors.
4. All boats must be sail powered.
5. All politicians must use the same commode which will be attached to a methane recovery unit. Since we know how full of it politicians are, this would power the entire east coast with electricity.

lawbreaker2
04-28-2006, 06:40 AM
I this this will work out great for me, as I'm a truck driver, so I will be out of work and can go on wellfare with all the mex's :rollside: