PDA

View Full Version : Amanda's Poster signing at Fox's.....

bunny 166
04-28-2006, 08:47 AM
Nice seeing everyone...Bruce and Linda, hang in there--we're all thinking of you guys! Linda, Melissa had fun hanging with Molly... :boxed: http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1777.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1778.JPG
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1779.JPG

topless
04-28-2006, 08:49 AM
I wish I could have been there because I really wanted to sign the poster too. Oh well, Amanda is still in my prayers and thats all that counts.

bunny 166
04-28-2006, 08:52 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1780.JPG
Cameron (Throttle) throwin' the shocker with all the chicks!! :p
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1781.JPG
How's the steak J?? LMAO!!....
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/2066IMG_1782.JPG
I can't believe I didn't take a pic of the poster :rolleyes: What a lame-o...It has alot of signatures and well wishes on it though....Stay strong!! :boxed:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-28-2006, 08:52 AM
Cindy, thank you for coming. You are just as sweet in person as you are online.
I can't wait to hangout again! :rollside:
xoxoxo
Linda

bunny 166
04-28-2006, 08:59 AM
I wish I could have been there because I really wanted to sign the poster too. Oh well, Amanda is still in my prayers and thats all that counts.
Missed ya' Al...The prayers do count, you're right.... :)

bunny 166
04-28-2006, 09:01 AM
Cindy, thank you for coming. You are just as sweet in person as you are online.
I can't wait to hangout again! :rollside:
xoxoxo
Linda
It was our pleasure Linda...Looking forward to seeing all of you again soon too!! :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

barbigrl
04-28-2006, 09:03 AM
Thank you so much everyone for coming out!! :) Amanda is going to love the poster!! :) :p

topless
04-28-2006, 09:07 AM
Thank you so much everyone for coming out!! :) Amanda is going to love the poster!! :) :pIf you have it, can someone sign it for me? Pleeeeeeease???????

pixilatedpussy
04-28-2006, 09:20 AM
Sorry we missed it...the boys are in multiple sports right now! Takes up a bit of our free time.
Melissa did you get the card?

DesertGirl
04-28-2006, 09:23 AM
It was great to see everyone again! The pics are great, thanks Cindy, it was good to see you again too!!
Linda - see you sunday???
K

atomickitn
04-28-2006, 09:24 AM
looks like a great time sorry to have missed it .... mel did you find the poster from tues nite, or is that the one everybody was signing ?

WYRD
04-28-2006, 09:25 AM
If you have it, can someone sign it for me? Pleeeeeeease???????
Dito for me please Mel, unless your gonna do a local meet soon. Put an alien face by my name........... :crossx: Thanks

h2oski2fast
04-28-2006, 09:33 AM
looks like a great time sorry to have missed it .... mel did you find the poster from tues nite, or is that the one everybody was signing ?
Same one as Tuesday. It was never lost, Jay was just drinking heavily when I told him I was taking it. :) :) :)

Mrs. Bordsmnj
04-28-2006, 09:36 AM
It was great to see everyone again! The pics are great, thanks Cindy, it was good to see you again too!!
Linda - see you sunday???
K
I sure hope so! The girls would love for you to come over and play! :rollside:

atomickitn
04-28-2006, 09:58 AM
Same one as Tuesday. It was never lost, Jay was just drinking heavily when I told him I was taking it. :) :) :)
jay .......drinking heavily! hummmmm ok! thats not uncommon :)
ive sen him kill a bottle of patron! :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
04-28-2006, 10:24 AM
Great pix!!!!
M.............I'm still waiting for your call mommas!!!!!!!!

barbigrl
04-28-2006, 11:53 AM
Pixie...I got your card!! Thanks girl! I will get it to Linda on Sunday!
Wyrd.......Sure thing!! I will sign it for ya and put an ALIEN!!! (I must warn you....I can't draw worth a shit) better yet I think Bill loves drawing aliens...I will have him do it!! :)
Topless.....I will sign for ya! I'll draw a horse head!
Hoots.....I am soooory girl I am running sooo far behind!! I am only on here right now because I had to do something online for a client before we leave for the riv!!! I will find out for sure when I need to turn the poster in, in order for it to get to Amanda by next week!!! Then I can possibly get it to you this week....Monday night???
Have a great weekend everyone!!

76ANTHONY
04-28-2006, 12:01 PM
Wyrd.......Sure thing!! I will sign it for ya and put an ALIEN!!! (I must warn you....I can't draw worth a shit) better yet I think Bill loves drawing aliens...I will have him do it!! :)
Hoots.....I am soooory girl I am running sooo far behind!! I am only on here right now because I had to do something online for a client before we leave for the riv!!! I will find out for sure when I need to turn the poster in, in order for it to get to Amanda by next week!!! Then I can possibly get it to you this week....Monday night???
sign that poster for us too sweety, we sent something but its not the same....thanks bg

WYRD
04-28-2006, 12:33 PM
Thanks BG your better than that hooters girl...................I don't care what Bill said about you ;) :crossx:
Sorry RB had to be said!!! :cool:

Windy
04-29-2006, 07:52 AM
Thanks BG your better than that hooters girl...................I don't care what Bill said about you ;) :crossx:
Sorry RB had to be said!!! :cool:
LMAO :)