PDA

View Full Version : My son got jumped.

dexman38
05-31-2005, 10:16 PM
My 15 year old son and his friend where jumped by 4 assholes. This happened in Northridge at Chatsworth st and Wilbur . My son and his friend where waiting out side when 4 assholes pulled a u turn, jumped out a car and started beating on my son and his friend. both boys where able to get away . but it pisses me off that the low life mother f**** will probably get away with this. these assholes are a bunch of pussy , they would not try this shit on someone that came from the streets.The police stated that the car was reported stolen from Pico Revere. So these assholes are driving around picking on unsupecting people. These people that have nothing to live for , no self worth and dont give a f*ck do not deserve to live. My kid said they looked like high school kids. I hope they catch these f*cks.Thanks for letting me vent. My kid is allright and his friend is allright thats the inportant thing.

WILD LAVEY
05-31-2005, 10:33 PM
sorry to hear that dex. i hope your boy is ok.

Wonderboy
05-31-2005, 10:39 PM
Do you have a description of the perps and the vehicle? I'm not saying someone here would go vigilante or anything :idea: , I'm just curious. I used to work near Pico Rivera. Great neighborhood!!! I'm glad your boys are OK. I hate this kind of schiat!!

essexjet
05-31-2005, 10:40 PM
Do you have a description of the perps and the vehicle? I'm not saying someone here would go vigilante or anything :idea: , I'm just curious. I used to work near Pico Rivera. Great neighborhood!!! I'm glad your boys are OK. I hate this kind of schiat!!
Also I know Kilr lives in the valley but maybe he works there too and can keep an eye out while on duty. :boxingguy :lightsabe

dexman38
05-31-2005, 10:42 PM
the perps where 4 hispanic males between 15 and 20 driving a grey toyota echo with a raider sticker on the back window.

Wonderboy
05-31-2005, 10:43 PM
the perps where 4 hispanic males between 15 and 20 driving a grey toyota echo with a raider sticker on the back window.
A RAIDER STICKER??!! I've never seen that before!! :jawdrop: Thanks for the info.

dmontzsta
05-31-2005, 10:47 PM
A bunch of punk pussies is right man. Good thing nothing serious happened. They probably picked on them cause they knew they could get away with it, that is the only time they will do anything. Glad your son is ok though.

essexjet
05-31-2005, 10:47 PM
4 hispanic males. Dexman do they think this is a race thing that's happening in the H.S. I hope not. :( :mad: :(

Garrddogg
05-31-2005, 10:54 PM
them bunch o lil biatches!!
at least the boys are allright!!

dexman38
05-31-2005, 10:55 PM
no I dont think this was a race issue here i think this pussys saw two kids that appered to be a easy target. this happened about 9.00 pm in a very good area.

jdogginla
06-01-2005, 04:21 AM
Glad to hear your boy is alright Dex...........sorry he had to have that kind of expierence though. :notam:

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 04:39 AM
Glad to hear kids Ok ...
maybe a Couple of Taser Pistols could be on his Christmas list :idea: ;)

FRENCHIE
06-01-2005, 05:29 AM
no I dont think this was a race issue here i think this pussys saw two kids that appered to be a easy target. this happened about 9.00 pm in a very good area.
MAIN THING IS THEY ARE OK!! your kid seems like a real good young man, after hanging out with him this last weekend!!! Was cool partying it up, see ya friday!!!
:cool:

GHTRIM
06-01-2005, 06:13 AM
Glad to hear all is Okay with your son and his friend.. I with the cops could catch them but I'll bet they ditch the car and go back to thier worthless lives. Keep in mind.. They will get thiers... ONE DAY.. :hammer2: :hammerhea

THOR
06-01-2005, 06:23 AM
Glad to hear your son is okay Dex.

MAINEVENT
06-01-2005, 07:01 AM
That SUX fockn pu$$ies they will get whats coming to them one day :boxingguy :boxingguy
Hey i flagged you down on sat at Park Moabi :D

28Prowler525
06-01-2005, 07:07 AM
A RAIDER STICKER??!!
Are you sure it was stolen :p :wink: :eek:

a catered life
06-01-2005, 07:16 AM
dex sorry to hear about your son....as for the assholes that choice to lead this kind of like FUC@ em :yuk: trust me they will get theirs in the end

Tremor Therapy
06-01-2005, 07:56 AM
Hate to say it Dex, but the car is probably already ditched, and unless they have already been finger-printed, they will probably get away with it. Thank god the boys are okay.....freakin pussies! :mad:

Slib77
06-01-2005, 07:59 AM
I'll keep an eye out for the low lifes. I live in Chatsworth which is not that far.
Glad your son is OK.

Wet Dream
06-01-2005, 08:01 AM
I feel bad for your son and you as you have to feel almost helpless. I'm sure you want to kick their ass, but you can't and you probably won't be able to find them. I'm just glad I'm not raising my kids, 2 boys (6 and 9) in a place where unprovoked brutality can happen like that. Around here, its mainly the one on one, get a few punches in, make them bleed and its over. I don't want to shelter my kids to the point where they get picked on or can't defend themselves. I give my boys a simple philosophy. Never hit someone first, if they hit you, give them everything you've got right on the jaw and go from there.

dicudmore
06-01-2005, 08:05 AM
sorry to hear that Dex...glad they are ok though :D

bunny 166
06-01-2005, 08:25 AM
Oh, Dexman, I am so sorry!! I'm glad they are OK...kids are pretty tough at that age. Hope they find the sh*theads.... :hammerhea :hammerhea

Wicked Game
06-01-2005, 08:55 AM
WTF.....Sorry to hear that Dex. But glad to hear they're OK and got away. A friend just finished a court case where another guy sucker punched him unconcious and beat the s**t out of him outside a bar in San Diego for no reason what so ever. The guy got six months in jail, BFD. Another friend is a cop in Vegas and says they classify these people as "Preditors" and these types of stories are getting more common all the time. So watch your back.

Biglue
06-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Sorry to hear about your boy Dex. I hope they get caught.

PlyaPlya22
06-01-2005, 08:59 AM
Dex...sorry to hear about your son and his friend. Like everyone said the most important thing is that they are OK. I know it's tough to be a parent and have this type of thing happen and you feel like there is nothing that you can do. Hopefully they catch these Mother FOCKERS!!

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Sorry to hear about your son and his friend (it's happened to me too and at the age of 21). These guys that did this will definately get theirs. Sounds like you reported the incident, GOOD! And if they ever catch them definately press charges. That is the only way they will learn. :mad:

LAFD
06-01-2005, 09:35 AM
I Was Jumped My Senior Year At Chatsworth High By Four Asians. Gotta Pipe Across The Back And A Kick To The Gut. Me And My Buddys Went Lookin For Them The Next Day They Never Came Back To School. I Hate Let If You Have A Problem With Someone And Feel The Need To Fight Them At Least Face Um. Glad To Hear There Ok.

Silver
06-01-2005, 10:24 AM
At least they are alive and well.................give him a big hug! :(

hoolign
06-01-2005, 10:53 AM
Thats
's f ucked up ..it happened to my kid and his 15 year old girlfriend a while back.. I deleted the post to protect my interesets :D pussies now a days!..not like the good ol days ..where if you had a problem with a guy..went knuckles for a bit and the loser bought the beer :burningm: