PDA

View Full Version : Havasu was crazy! But a blonde who wouldnt stop!!

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 06:48 AM
:eat: For the most part it was a great weekend. Barbi you will be happy to know that I told off the blonde with white glasses to the fullest extent!! :burningm: :jawdrop: :D She just nagged, bitched, complained etc the whole weekend!! Fockin girl didnt even have to pay for shit!! 11 People went and everyone hated her...damn im soo glad to be home away from her. I told her to lose my number :D On a good note it was good hanging out with everyone. IvanDan, Totally Incapassitated, Jay, Newcastle and friends.. I wish I could have made it over but problems occured! Kokohos was great as well as RR...I will be posting pics tonight...so stay tuned! :jawdrop:

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 07:13 AM
:eat: For the most part it was a great weekend. Barbi you will be happy to know that I told off the blonde with white glasses to the fullest extent!! :burningm: :jawdrop: :D She just nagged, bitched, complained etc the whole weekend!! Fockin girl didnt even have to pay for shit!! 11 People went and everyone hated her...damn im soo glad to be home away from her. I told her to lose my number :D On a good note it was good hanging out with everyone. IvanDan, Totally Incapassitated, Jay, Newcastle and friends.. I wish I could have made it over but problems occured! Kokohos was great as well as RR...I will be posting pics tonight...so stay tuned! :jawdrop:
Was it Leah??? No white sunglasses!!! My girlfriend wore a pair this weekend...I did not have the heart to tell her she looked rediculous!!! :hammer2:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 07:16 AM
Was it Leah??? No white sunglasses!!! My girlfriend wore a pair this weekend...I did not have the heart to tell her she looked rediculous!!! :hammer2:
yup yup..thats her name!! she didnt wear the glasses though!! :mad:

MagicMtnDan
06-01-2005, 07:18 AM
Hopefully you can post some revealing and embarassing pics of the beotch :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 07:18 AM
Hopefully you can post some revealing and embarassing pics of the beotch :D
haha..I may be able to..I got some topless boobie shots from the way up! :D

a catered life
06-01-2005, 07:27 AM
she must have been really bad......lets examine this closer ....toppless shots, hung out with you all weekend, didnt have to pay for shiat dam tell me at least the blowie was done right :eek:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 07:56 AM
she must have been really bad......lets examine this closer ....toppless shots, hung out with you all weekend, didnt have to pay for shiat dam tell me at least the blowie was done right :eek:
bro, you have no Idea...I was thinking "is notalent gonna have to slap a bitch" :crossx: haha.friday night @ RR was a great night with her..good things happened..then the next morning it all went to hell!! 11 people sick of her!! even her best friends.. I actually saw how fake and superficial this chick was this weekend..living off her daddys creditcard, I cant explain how much..once I told her off..everyone in the trunk went quiet and was like "oh shit"! she came back with some half ass answer like 5 min later..haha..then I said shut up and lose my number when we get home..lol..her friends were busting up when I saw them in the rear view mirror! :220v:

Wet Dream
06-01-2005, 08:03 AM
I cant explain how much..once I told her off..everyone in the trunk went quiet
Do you transport all of your friends in the trunk, or just the annoying ones? :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 08:12 AM
Do you transport all of your friends in the trunk, or just the annoying ones? :D
haha..only the blondes that pop off at the mouth!! :crossx:

Wet Dream
06-01-2005, 08:13 AM
I know just the type you're talking about, but we still want to see pics of this "chick"

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 08:19 AM
I know just the type you're talking about, but we still want to see pics of this "chick"
ok, ok..here are some from last time she went..which was a hell of alot better trip!
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916havasu3.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916Havasu_Easter_05_054.jpg
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/916havi_001.jpg

4day!!
06-01-2005, 08:31 AM
No matter how hot some chick is, somewhere someone is sick of her shiot!!!

Biglue
06-01-2005, 08:42 AM
Did you at least let her pet the trouser snake before sending her on her way? :yuk:

ROZ
06-01-2005, 08:52 AM
No matter how hot some chick is, somewhere someone is sick of her shiot!!!
Yup!

Wet Dream
06-01-2005, 09:01 AM
Real or fake?

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:04 AM
Real or fake?
pshhh..fake!! its not too good of a job either.. :D

Wet Dream
06-01-2005, 09:07 AM
That was my guess, wife said they looked real. The thing that confirmed it was pic of her on someones shoulders. She was leaning, but they remain symmetrical. :D

Freak
06-01-2005, 09:08 AM
Where do all these young chicks get the cake to pay for the tit jobs?

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:09 AM
That was my guess, wife said they looked real. The thing that confirmed it was pic of her on someones shoulders. She was leaning, but they remain symmetrical. :D
haha..yup..and they dont move much..and thats my shoulders :notam: :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:09 AM
daddy :rolleyes:

Wet Dream
06-01-2005, 09:10 AM
Daddy, sugar daddy or VISA.

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:30 AM
DAMN! I guess, when I finally go to get mine I'll let HB men decide what would be the best ones! lol I wouldn't want you all noticing that they are to stiff! joking. :p

2sand2
06-01-2005, 09:31 AM
TO THE TRUNK WITH YOU BIOTCH!!!!

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:34 AM
DAMN! I guess, when I finally go to get mine I'll let HB men decide what would be the best ones! lol I wouldn't want you all noticing that they are to stiff! joking. :p
I am a self proclaimed professional..let me be the first to examine!! :wink: :crossx: :D

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:36 AM
I am a self proclaimed professional..let me be the first to examine!! :wink: :crossx: :D
You got it! :cool: And I'll wear my dark sunglasses around you and BG, wouldn't want to offend you two with the white ones! lol j/k I don't own a pair. :p

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:36 AM
So Notalent will we finally get to meet you at the Dam Run????? :idea:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:45 AM
You got it! :cool: And I'll wear my dark sunglasses around you and BG, wouldn't want to offend you two with the white ones! lol j/k I don't own a pair. :p
haha....sweet!! Yeah..no white glasses...I have learned the lessons...no more trendy fake, superficial, OC GIRLS! :220v: haha..as for the damn run..I dunno..I may not make it..

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:46 AM
haha....sweet!! Yeah..no white glasses...I have learned the lessons...no more trendy fake, superficial, OC GIRLS! :220v: haha..as for the damn run..I dunno..I may not make it..
YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T JOIN US ANIMALS! :2purples:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:48 AM
YOU SUCK IF YOU DON'T JOIN US ANIMALS! :2purples:
believe me I want to...especially after last weekend I could use a good getaway weekend with normal party animals. but no boat..and I have to check to see where the funds are..

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:50 AM
believe me I want to...especially after last weekend I could use a good getaway weekend with normal party animals. but no boat..and I have to check to see where the funds are..
Awwwww, okay! Well I'll have a cold one for ya!

WYRD
06-01-2005, 09:52 AM
daddy :rolleyes:
I am calling BS................I have only bought one set of titties :idea: :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:54 AM
I am calling BS................I have only bought one set of titties :idea: :D
after the pic with that bra on...it was probably for urself!! :rollside:

Silver
06-01-2005, 09:54 AM
No examination needed................you can tell, by just a few things.
Go to your local strip club and look around and you'll be able to see wheather or not they are...................
Some jobs are great!
I've even heard of girls taking out student loans or grants for the surgery!
That's exactly where there education went......................... :hammer2:

WYRD
06-01-2005, 09:55 AM
Go to your local strip club and look around and you'll be able to see wheather or not they are...................
Some jobs are great!
No examination! that takes the fun right out of it :D

WYRD
06-01-2005, 09:56 AM
Like you have never dressed up in womans clothing :devil: :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:57 AM
Some jobs are great!
Baby girl..ur ruining this for me.. :D Opinions are always needed. :devil: what sucks is that they have to get them done every 5 or so years..?? so I've heard..and by the time there a bit older..well they start to look like WYRD'S :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:58 AM
Like you have never dressed up in womans clothing :devil: :D
What u talking about WYRD!!??? :D I may have had a thong thrown on my face by a chick..but thats about it :eek:

Silver
06-01-2005, 10:00 AM
So, so sorry.....................I'm sure you'll be ok!
:wink:

WYRD
06-01-2005, 10:11 AM
What u talking about WYRD!!??? :D I may have had a thong thrown on my face by a chick..but thats about it :eek:
I have certian pictures of a friend of yours from our last trip that suggest otherwise :idea: :supp:

WYRD
06-01-2005, 10:12 AM
Baby girl..ur ruining this for me.. :D Opinions are always needed. :devil: what sucks is that they have to get them done every 5 or so years..?? so I've heard..and by the time there a bit older..well they start to look like WYRD'S :D
Hey mine still look good, granted they are being played with by every tom dick and hairy besides me but they still look good :shift:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 10:23 AM
I have certian pictures of a friend of yours from our last trip that suggest otherwise :idea: :supp:
a friend of mine, but not me! dont make me bust out ur pics...u know the ones im talking about! :jawdrop:

WYRD
06-01-2005, 10:26 AM
a friend of mine, but not me! dont make me bust out ur pics...u know the ones im talking about! :jawdrop:
Easy there cowboy no need to break out the BIG guns :p :devil:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 10:28 AM
Easy there cowboy no need to break out the BIG guns :p :devil:
as long as were on the same page here.. :D I will tell u what, u can have my blond...I want to trade up to a better model :crossx:

WYRD
06-01-2005, 10:32 AM
as long as were on the same page here.. :D I will tell u what, u can have my blond...I want to trade up to a better model :crossx:
Nope I have what I want already :crossx:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 10:35 AM
Nope I have what I want already :crossx:
what?? I wasnt informed about this ur not talking about E4L ?? :D ....although I did run into umm..the one from the lake!! :D

jdogg999
06-01-2005, 11:18 AM
kokoho's was fun on sunday. Next time i'm out there we'll meet up and party more, minus the drama.

WYRD
06-01-2005, 11:27 AM
what?? I wasnt informed about this ur not talking about E4L ?? :D ....although I did run into umm..the one from the lake!! :D
yea? what is she up to Big B? I moved on and have something in the works right now :DE4L is my B4L "Biatch 4 Life" :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 11:36 AM
kokoho's was fun on sunday. Next time i'm out there we'll meet up and party more, minus the drama.
fo sho..RR was great as well...but kokohos..I ended up on those stage things dancing with a few woman..haha..got some pics of that..great time though brotha!
yea? what is she up to Big B? I moved on and have something in the works right now E4L is my B4L "Biatch 4 Life"
she brought u up to see how u were and stuff..she was drunk...and then she saw my moves and tried gettin up on me.. what can I say..this mofo is irresistable.. :crossx: but I tossed her to the side in the name of WYRD! :cool:

WYRD
06-01-2005, 11:37 AM
she brought u up to see how u were and stuff..she was drunk...and then she saw my moves and tried gettin up on me.. what can I say..this mofo is irresistable.. :crossx: but I tossed her to the side in the name of WYRD! :cool:
Good Man, Good Man :D

meaniam
06-01-2005, 11:50 AM
now you have one less lady hold you up from getting on the road the thing that sucks about bring baggage to the river is getting it out the door yes i am new to reply on hb but been reading for months :devil:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 12:07 PM
now you have one less lady hold you up from getting on the road the thing that sucks about bring baggage to the river is getting it out the door yes i am new to reply on hb but been reading for months :devil:
haha..true that..I like to recruit my own when im there...but I hate showing up as a cock fest! lol..plus something to fall back on when u bring them. :devil:

meaniam
06-01-2005, 12:21 PM
it would be great to meet some of you out on the water put project just was delayed on account of blister all over my new paint job holding up assembly on the accouant it needs to be brought back to paint shop may miss my 4th of july deadline for river :devil:

SCUBA STEVE
06-01-2005, 01:19 PM
Sorry to hear about this bad time. :cry:
Where were you hanging out this weekend (on the water) :confused:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 01:25 PM
Sorry to hear about this bad time. :cry:
Where were you hanging out this weekend (on the water) :confused:
Mostly @ the channel.. with all the madness..kinda dissapointed though with all the partiers around.

SCUBA STEVE
06-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Mostly @ the channel.. with all the madness..kinda dissapointed though with all the partiers around.
I hear you, the cops were out in full force. We went through a couple of times during the weekend and it was just crazy packed. I had a bad cough too so the co2 was not helping me either. :frown:
We'll catch up another time! :cool:

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 02:07 PM
I hear you, the cops were out in full force. We went through a couple of times during the weekend and it was just crazy packed. I had a bad cough too so the co2 was not helping me either. :frown:
We'll catch up another time! :cool:
mos definatley..sorry to hear about u gettin sick especially on that type of weekend..get better, drink more! :crossx: I found a new builder for my engine so Im taking it over there tommorow after work..hopefully its done soon...by the way how far did all that alcohol take u?? :rollside:

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 02:16 PM
That was pretty good!! lol...

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 02:17 PM
Wow you guys actually left the house??? :sqeyes: :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 02:43 PM
Wow you guys actually left the house??? :sqeyes: :D
yeah..dan and alan even showed up on friday night!!! but after that..they were MIA :220v:

jdogg999
06-01-2005, 03:42 PM
that's what i like to hear, they were slightly hot. Hey mel, where were you? Oh not there. As always.

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 03:49 PM
that's what i like to hear, they were slightly hot. Hey mel, where were you? Oh not there. As always.
Mel as in me???? I was in Parker, on one of RiverDave's wild Adventures!!

SCUBA STEVE
06-01-2005, 03:51 PM
mos definatley..sorry to hear about u gettin sick especially on that type of weekend..get better, drink more! :crossx: I found a new builder for my engine so Im taking it over there tommorow after work..hopefully its done soon...by the way how far did all that alcohol take u?? :rollside:
Get it done! :D I still have a lot left over! I only put a way one small bottle of goose, capt, and about 12 beers... it was a very slow weekend. :hammer2: :D

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 05:01 PM
Get it done! :D I still have a lot left over! I only put a way one small bottle of goose, capt, and about 12 beers... it was a very slow weekend. :hammer2: :D
considering u got sick that aint too bad!..roll around like that and people gonna think ur a light weight! :idea: :D

Newcastle
06-01-2005, 08:47 PM
It was a good time at Kokoho's fo sho'...bar tab of $400+, can't go wrong

NOTALENT
06-01-2005, 09:20 PM
It was a good time at Kokoho's fo sho'...bar tab of $400+, can't go wrong
damn brotha..what were u buying....lapdances??? :D good hangin with u..have to do again..

Newcastle
06-01-2005, 09:27 PM
damn brotha..what were u buying....lapdances??? :D good hangin with u..have to do again..
Lapdances, I wish... The Kettle/Rockstars were flowing like water (probably cuz they mostly were)
Definitely, I think we'll be out there again 19-22 and for the 4th of July. My place is only a stumble away from Totallyincapassitated's...assuming they grill up some more of that carne...
JUST NO MORE DRUNK JUMPING OFF THE ROOF INTO THE POOL! One trip to the ER is enough for me...

bigkatboat
06-01-2005, 10:22 PM
Mr. "NOTALENT", I'm sorry that you found one of those 'speedbumps' in life. Those of us who come to the RIVER to live a life of NO STRESS, often bring the wrong people with us. You were thinking, "hangin' and bangin' ", she was thinking, "hookin' up, and movin' up", on your dime. I am so very lucky to have found a woman that knows what the "river life" is all about. You too will find the 'right person', and you will know it. In the mean time, please feel free to "roam the free range', and "entertain with a vengence". When you do meet your 'equal', (I feel) that you will be filled with the joy of having the answers to all of the things you don't know. It took me many years, but I found her, and it feels soooooo good!

Silver
06-02-2005, 08:32 AM
Mr. "NOTALENT", I'm sorry that you found one of those 'speedbumps' in life. Those of us who come to the RIVER to live a life of NO STRESS, often bring the wrong people with us. You were thinking, "hangin' and bangin' ", she was thinking, "hookin' up, and movin' up", on your dime. I am so very lucky to have found a woman that knows what the "river life" is all about. You too will find the 'right person', and you will know it. In the mean time, please feel free to "roam the free range', and "entertain with a vengence". When you do meet your 'equal', (I feel) that you will be filled with the joy of having the answers to all of the things you don't know. It took me many years, but I found her, and it feels soooooo good!
Nicely said.............................isn't that a great feeling?

NOTALENT
06-02-2005, 12:15 PM
Lapdances, I wish... The Kettle/Rockstars were flowing like water (probably cuz they mostly were)
Definitely, I think we'll be out there again 19-22 and for the 4th of July. My place is only a stumble away from Totallyincapassitated's...assuming they grill up some more of that carne...
JUST NO MORE DRUNK JUMPING OFF THE ROOF INTO THE POOL! One trip to the ER is enough for me...
haha..yeah..shit was watered down...even when asked to make strong!! :crossx: I will be up the 4th of july weekend as well..hopefully before then. people keep talking about alans Carne...Fock..I miss it ever time! Either way we gots to meet up and get krunK!

NOTALENT
06-02-2005, 12:16 PM
Definatley well said...Im to young for the relationship thing, so messing around is all im about..Wasnt necessarily with her to hook up...but to attract more woman.. :D need some to get some. I found a few though.. :eek:

meaniam
06-02-2005, 12:53 PM
make sure you keep the shocker fresh rinse then repeat
mike :devil:

barbigrl
06-02-2005, 01:02 PM
Were you with RD on Sunday down by Bluewater when one of his cronies came over and took a piss break on my boat? You didn't even say "Hi." :frown:
Yes I was there.....I did not see you though :( ???? Someone peed on your boat??? what did he look like???

Totally IncapASSitated
06-02-2005, 03:36 PM
yeah..dan and alan even showed up on friday night!!! but after that..they were MIA :220v:
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit....apparently someone has to do the babysitting when there is too many amatuers around!!!!

NOTALENT
06-02-2005, 04:18 PM
Shiiiiiiiiiiiit....apparently someone has to do the babysitting when there is too many amatuers around!!!!
I know ur not referring to me...since I just dump mine off where ever seems fit.. :hammerhea