PDA

View Full Version : Hispanic Pastries ???

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 06:52 AM
Wal-Mart has opened them up in the bakery section :rolleyes: :yuk:
I told the chick working I wanted the 'Gringo Special ' ....you know just the plain ol' glazed with a hole in the middle.....shouda seen the glare in her eyes over that one :crossx:

HOSS
06-01-2005, 07:13 AM
You buy donuts at Walmart? That's like buying underwear at Chevron. :p
smooth :D

a catered life
06-01-2005, 07:20 AM
donuts at walmart? whats next? gas at Vons :rollside: discount movie tickets at the credit union :confused: magic mountain tickets on the side of a soda can :idea: what a fast paced world we live in :notam:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 08:56 AM
Ever hear of Winchel's Krispy Cremes, Dunking donuts? They even have coffe. :D :jawdrop:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 08:56 AM
You buy donuts at Walmart? That's like buying underwear at Chevron. :p
LMAO

payloan
06-01-2005, 08:58 AM
FYI they are called "Pondulce" and are damn good.

Biglue
06-01-2005, 09:00 AM
FYI they are called "Pondulce" and are damn good.
Dude way to stick up for the Mexican Pastries but it's "Pan Dulce". :D

JackieV
06-01-2005, 09:08 AM
I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!? :burningm:
Mind you this country is very well mixed with many races just as HB. You don't see me complaining at the market or on the intranet about anyones ethnic backgrounds. And I wont cause I am OK with all other races.

payloan
06-01-2005, 09:29 AM
Dude way to stick up for the Mexican Pastries but it's "Pan Dulce". :D
Thanks, I knew I was spelling it wrong.

Mrs. Bordsmnj
06-01-2005, 09:36 AM
Anyone else open this thread thinking it said pasties??? :D

HM
06-01-2005, 09:45 AM
LOL....I was trying to come up with something funny, but I got nothin'. :)

Waldo
06-01-2005, 10:00 AM
I can see it now...Instead of someone standing in Walmart giving out samples of pan....
Someone standing at the entrace shouting..."Hispanic Pasties....Get Your Hispanic Pasities here!"

JackieV
06-01-2005, 10:09 AM
I can see it now...Instead of someone standing in Walmart giving out samples of pan....
Someone standing at the entrace shouting..."Hispanic Pasties....Get Your Hispanic Pasities here!"
LMAO! Good way to make light of this thread! I luv it! :)

DCBob
06-01-2005, 10:11 AM
I did :D Maybe I was just delusional ;)

orangeriverrat
06-01-2005, 10:14 AM
:) We love pan dulce!! Sorry they didnt sell you a plain ass cracker!!! :p

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 10:16 AM
I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!? :burningm:
Mind you this country is very well mixed with many races just as HB. You don't see me complaining at the market or on the intranet about anyones ethnic backgrounds. And I wont cause I am OK with all other races.
Just stirrin' the pot girl :wink: kinda like those damn bench racers :argue:
with all the SUE HAPPY people out there , I think Wal-Mart just dropped their Shorts ??? that's all......
Probably alot better profit margin with the pastie's :wink:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 10:18 AM
with all the SUE HAPPY people out there , I think Wal-Mart just dropped their Shorts ??? that's all......
I was wondering about you liberator. Even your "new minority" siggy line points inthe direction of "I don't like minorities". Just an observation. :2purples:

JackieV
06-01-2005, 10:19 AM
Okay! :) No more feelings then. :shift:

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 10:30 AM
I was wondering about you liberator. Even your "new minority" siggy line points inthe direction of "I don't like minorities". Just an observation. :2purples:
No problem , my sig.line is not directed at "anyone" and has been out for a long time..... :confused: and if you check the Stats. it's TRUE
My Mexican friends know it's just out there ......kinda like I'm fishin'
My bad for steppin' on some toes
after all , we are ALL on this Rock Together :cool:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 10:36 AM
No problem , my sig.line is not directed at "anyone" and has been out for a long time..... :confused: and if you check the Stats. it's TRUE
My Mexican friends know it's just out there ......kinda like I'm fishin'
My bad for steppin' on some toes
after all , we are ALL on this Rock Together :cool:
Nuf said. Like you said we all have to live on this rock.

JackieV
06-01-2005, 10:38 AM
Yeah! So lets have some fun! :D

HM
06-01-2005, 10:42 AM
I'd like to know what the hell is wrong with Wal-mart selling mexican pastries!?
Nothing, but how many "mexican pastries" can Art hold without using his hands?:D

goneboatin
06-01-2005, 10:43 AM
I hear you, but you can't get anymore bland American or trailer trash as Walmart. Selling something more than meat and potatoes at Walmart? It's...it's just plain Unamerican.

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 10:43 AM
:) We love pan dulce!! Sorry they didnt sell you a plain ass cracker!!! :p
the best part is the gal was startin'to get the glazed donuts when she saw how hard we were tryin to keep a sraight face , then ....
I think I was told to get My Cracker Ass outta her bakery :eek: :wink:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Nothing, but how many "mexican pastries" can Art hold without using his hands?:D
Nice.
LMAO

JackieV
06-01-2005, 10:45 AM
Maybe he can answer this question for you... :idea:

JackieV
06-01-2005, 10:48 AM
I hear you, but you can't get anymore bland American or trailer trash as Walmart. Selling something more than meat and potatoes at Walmart? It's...it's just plain Unamerican.
Well I have accepted it...and my whole life. :cool:

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 10:50 AM
Can I donate to the enhance Jackie's Pastries Fund ???> :D
Almost got enough for the deed ??

ROZ
06-01-2005, 11:04 AM
Actually I'm surprised... Like everything Walmart sells, I didn't know that Pan was made in China, too.... :D

JackieV
06-01-2005, 11:08 AM
Actually I'm surprised... Like everything Walmart sells, I didn't know that Pan was made in China, too.... :D
LOL! :p

JackieV
06-01-2005, 11:09 AM
Can I donate to the enhance Jackie's Pastries Fund ???> :D
Almost got enough for the deed ??
I say you can! Mrs. Scuba is taking all donations for me.

probablecause
06-01-2005, 11:55 AM
Then he does not like himself?
Riddle me this... It is OK to say "Viva La Raza" because it only means pride in your heritage. But if you were to say White Pride, it must definitely be racist. :hammerhea

probablecause
06-01-2005, 12:05 PM
Further, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that White is not a race. Everybody is something, white is a color.
I stand corrected... Viva Blanco :D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 12:12 PM
Kilrtoys ..****ing mexicans..thread did'nt get under your skin? :p :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 12:28 PM
I stand corrected... Viva Blanco :D
There you go. :D
Dude I get along with everyone, I don't really care what race you are. I mean who am I to discriminate, I'm Mexican. Half the US hates me and I'm not fooling myself. I will however lend a helping hand to whomever needs it especailly the discriminating types of people to enlighten them that we are all people with common lives and interests. Just my .02

hoolign
06-01-2005, 12:31 PM
There you go. :D
Dude I get along with everyone, I don't really care what race you are. I mean who am I to discriminate, I'm Mexican. Half the US hates me and I'm not fooling myself. I will however lend a helping hand to whomever needs it especailly the discriminating types of people to enlighten them that we are all people with common lives and interests. Just my .02
If more people thought like that ...it would'nt be a bad world to live in at all!

Biglue
06-01-2005, 12:43 PM
If more people thought like that ...it would'nt be a bad world to live in at all!
Thanks hooligan.
It's only the truth. Everyone has or fits a stereotype, It's up to yourself to become beyond it.

Essexive G's
06-01-2005, 01:05 PM
donuts at walmart? whats next? gas at Vons :rollside: discount movie tickets at the credit union :confused: magic mountain tickets on the side of a soda can :idea: what a fast paced world we live in :notam:
Vons just opened a gas station one block from my house.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:18 PM
Thanks hooligan.
It's only the truth. Everyone has or fits a stereotype, It's up to yourself to become beyond it.
But we still get to pick on Polaks right! :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 01:24 PM
Yes, and don't forget our towel head apparel wearing neighbors. :2purples: :eek: :D
That's bad I know. But hey if the Mexican's can put up with it so can they.

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 01:26 PM
Since I peddeled this bicycle..... :argue:
It just struck me wrong when I saw it thats all there was, like OK where is the Asian section,the Colored, The Italian,Greek,etc.etc.etc...
hey ! we all go there !!! to shop so why does big business and Government split us up ??? :yuk: they can stir the pot lots more than us.. :)
Has anyone heard of Wal-Mart going in the Used Car Business also, there was a rumor of them doing this somewhere???.......now that is LOW :hammerhea

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:30 PM
Yes, and don't forget our towel head apparel wearing neighbors. :2purples: :eek: :D
That's bad I know. But hey if the Mexican's can put up with it so can they.
Well I'm German and I have heard my share :messedup: the worst one I think so far is about ...The new German microwave....seats 50 :messedup:

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:32 PM
Since I peddeled this bicycle..... :argue:
It just struck me wrong when I saw it thats all there was, like OK where is the Asian section,the Colored, The Italian,Greek,etc.etc.etc...
hey ! we all go there !!! to shop so why does big business and Government split us up ??? :yuk: they can stir the pot lots more than us.. :)
Has anyone heard of Wal-Mart going in the Used Car Business also, there was a rumor of them doing this somewhere???.......now that is LOW :hammerhea
If Wally world sells cars it won't be bad....cause if you shit your pants after seeing the price ..just head over to isle 4 for the blue light special on Stanfields :hammerhea

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 01:32 PM
The Polish FireFighter joke is da bomb :wink:

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:33 PM
The Polish FireFighter joke is da bomb :wink:
well...lay it on me :confused:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 01:34 PM
Well I'm German and I have heard my share :messedup: the worst one I think so far is about ...The new German microwave....seats 50 :messedup:
Funny as hell but not as bad as
"Why don't Mexican's BBQ?"
Because the beans fall though the grill.
or
"Why do Mexicans eat tamales for Christmas?"
So they have something to unwrap.
or
"What do you call a Mexican baptism?"
Bean dip.
Know what I mean?

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:38 PM
Funny as hell but not as bad as
"Why don't Mexican's BBQ?"
Because the beans fall though the grill.
or
"Why do Mexicans eat tamales for Christmas?"
So they have something to unwrap.
or
"What do you call a Mexican baptism?"
Bean dip.
Know what I mean?
Two of my good buds are mexican ..I have to make sure I mention that at the next BBQ :D ...what I need is some more polak jokes for another bud...He's got a shit load of German ones :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 01:40 PM
Two of my good buds are mexican ..I have to make sure I mention that at the next BBQ :D ...what I need is some more polak jokes for another bud...He's got a shit load of German ones :D
How do you sink a polish submarine?
You knock on the door.
What was the greatest polack invention?
A solar powered flashlight.
There you go.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:48 PM
How do you sink a polish submarine?
You knock on the door.
What was the greatest polack invention?
A solar powered flashlight.
There you go.
The submarine one will get him going tonight :D The flashlight one would just have him going to wal mart :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 01:50 PM
The flashlight one would just have him going to wal mart :D
That would would make 100% polack blooded, no?
So where you from Hooligan?

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:53 PM
That would would make 100% polack blooded, no?
So where you from Hooligan?
Right now I'm in Red Deer Alberta Canada...

Biglue
06-01-2005, 01:55 PM
Right now I'm in Red Deer Alberta Canada...
You and Tom brown brothers?

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 01:56 PM
The Arabian Government was looking for firefighters to put out some Oilwell Fires so they put an ad in the paper ...
after a few hours they had several calls and decided to meet with potential clients, Red Adair , Joe Bowen, Cudd,Halliburton and others....
Cost was not an issue but the Gawlik Fire response team caught their eye(8 brothers ), they would put out three wells for 1 million dollars where all the rest wanted a million a pop....so they figured what the hell you guys start in the mourning at the main field ....
as the Shiek stood watching they flew past him in an old International one ton , 3 guys in front ,5 in back ,straight down to the first well crashing into it, as he watched in amazement they bailed out with shovels , water jugs,beerbottles, just shit flyin' everywhere , they were even pissin' on the fire...next thing he sees is they fly past him again without stopping to the next well and this happens over and over ,finally after the third well is put out they come creeping up the road, truck barely running , them boys all burnt to shit and petered out...
He tells them , that was the most spectacular and bravest thing I have ever seen !!!! you guys drove straight into the fire and worked like no-one before to put out my wells ...for this I give you 2 million dollars,but first tell me what you are going to do with all that cash...
The oldest polock looks at him and says...
the First thing we're gonna do is have them F'kin truck brakes fixed :rolleyes:
Best I can remember Holligan, been a :notam: long time

Biglue
06-01-2005, 01:57 PM
Wait a second, there's Mexican's in Canada? WTF. You might have a migration problem there soon. :D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:57 PM
You and Tom brown brothers?
Tom was an experiment ......gone way ...way wrong :D

probablecause
06-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Comedy hour:
Q: What is the difference between a brave frenchman and big foot?
A: Big foot has been spotted.
Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
A: Nobody knows, it's never been tried.
Q. Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
A. Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.
Q: Anyone see the French Military Rifle on eBay?
A: It's never been shot and only dropped once!

hoolign
06-01-2005, 01:59 PM
Wait a second, there's Mexican's in Canada? WTF. You might have a migration problem there soon. :D
we're a melting pot...we don't care who you are as long as you pay your fair share! my one buds last name is Pacheo..That's about as mexican as you can get :D better yet ...his first name is Jesus :D good dude!

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:00 PM
The Arabian Government was looking for firefighters to put out some Oilwell Fires so they put an ad in the paper ...
after a few hours they had several calls and decided to meet with potential clients, Red Adair , Joe Bowen, Cudd,Halliburton and others....
Cost was not an issue but the Gawlik Fire response team caught their eye(8 brothers ), they would put out three wells for 1 million dollars where all the rest wanted a million a pop....so they figured what the hell you guys start in the mourning at the main field ....
as the Shiek stood watching they flew past him in an old International one ton , 3 guys in front ,5 in back ,straight down to the first well crashing into it, as he watched in amazement they bailed out with shovels , water jugs,beerbottles, just shit flyin' everywhere , they were even pissin' on the fire...next thing he sees is they fly past him again without stopping to the next well and this happens over and over ,finally after the third well is put out they come creeping up the road, truck barely running , them boys all burnt to shit and petered out...
He tells them , that was the most spectacular and bravest thing I have ever seen !!!! you guys drove straight into the fire and worked like no-one before to put out my wells ...for this I give you 2 million dollars,but first tell me what you are going to do with all that cash...
Good stuff.
What are the 2 best types of arab laborers?
1 push button (red dot on forehead)
2 pull string. (turbine)

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:01 PM
I heard that before ...still fricken funny :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:02 PM
Tom was an experiment ......gone way ...way wrong :D
Yeah he is but he is funnier than shit aint he?

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:03 PM
Comedy hour:
Q: What is the difference between a brave frenchman and big foot?
A: Big foot has been spotted.
Q: How many Frenchmen does it take to defend Paris?
A: Nobody knows, it's never been tried.
Q. Why don't they have fireworks at Euro Disney?
A. Because every time they shoot them off, the French try to surrender.
Q: Anyone see the French Military Rifle on eBay?
A: It's never been shot and only dropped once!
The French are also good candidates.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:06 PM
Yeah he is but he is funnier than shit aint he?
Only within the first four hours of him taking his meds....anything after that can be considered down right strange! :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:10 PM
we're a melting pot...we don't care who you are as long as you pay your fair share! my one buds last name is Pacheo..That's about as mexican as you can get :D better yet ...his first name is Jesus :D good dude!
Do you guys call him Chuy? If not call him that and see if he is shocked that you would know that is a common nickname for Jesus.
I bet this entire continent is a melting pot these days. In Mexico there is towns completely populated by Germans, Americans, and even some middle eastern folks.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:12 PM
Do you guys call him Chuy? If not call him that and see if he is shocked that you would know that is a common nickname for Jesus.
I bet this entire continent is a melting pot these days. In Mexico there is towns completely populated by Germans, Americans, and even some middle eastern folks.
No every time he comes over i tell him ...Christ...jesus your late again!
I lived in Mexico city when i was a kid, went to an American school down there and met people from all over!

Itsahobby
06-01-2005, 02:15 PM
Yep, I was interested in some Mexican pasties for the wife. And yes, she is Hispanic. Probably could just slap on a couple of those Walmart pasteries, though. Hmm, that gives me an idea :) :p
Hobby

ROZ
06-01-2005, 02:21 PM
Can't ya give a brotha a break? I'm Mexican AND Polish :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:23 PM
FFFF buddy, you're as good as through. :p

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:24 PM
Mexican and polish???.... A car thief that can't drive?? J/K :D :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:25 PM
Told ya Roz.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:27 PM
Told ya Roz.
There's way to many german jokes for me to continue :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 02:29 PM
See, look, we're all getting along. :D
SWB what's your ethnic background?

ROZ
06-01-2005, 02:32 PM
To take it a step further, I'm Dutch too... I make the Cheese for my burritos :D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:34 PM
I'm half Mexican, but I think I'm more. ;) Born and raised in Boyle Heights. Now, almost 40 years old, I'm as white as they come. House at the golf course, luxury euro sedan, boat, 2.3 blond headed kids. :D
So you do half the gardening? :D J/K

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:35 PM
To take it a step further, I'm Dutch too... I make the Cheese for my burritos :D
A dutch , Polish , Mexican...this could require a whole new thread :D :p

probablecause
06-01-2005, 02:37 PM
I am the Gringo de Tijuana...
If my colon is not on fire from a good meal, then it wasn't! :devil:

ROZ
06-01-2005, 02:38 PM
A dutch , Polish , Mexican...this could require a whole new thread :D :p
And some of the brothas think they have it bad...lol

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:44 PM
I do not. I've got a full Mexican crew that comes by every Saturday. :D That guy busts his ass in my yard for $85/month.
He probably has about 400 customers though...ya gotta give kudos to someone who wants to work!

lucky
06-01-2005, 02:46 PM
i thought this thread was about mexican panties :cry:

hoolign
06-01-2005, 02:50 PM
i thought this thread was about mexican panties :cry:
HEY...who let you out of Bench racers? :p

Liberator TJ1984
06-01-2005, 03:04 PM
HEY...who let you out of Bench racers? :p
He must have smelled the CHILE !!! :eek:

JackieV
06-01-2005, 03:06 PM
Hoolie stop sturing the pot with me! Please. :argue:
I am 1 part Hispanic, 1 Part German and a splash of Indian! lol :cool: That's how I put it cause I know I'm a mixed breed.
Either way, the thread was started in remarks towards Mexican Sweet Bread like it was a bad thing to sell in an "American" store (Wal-Mart). I already made peace with the guy that started it and all is said and done. Water under the bridge ya know. I understand him as well as he does me.
I personally don't like to see people being racist. And I will stand up for it either way (Mexican or NOT). I think some people can be pretty closed minded. My own feelings and own .02
Sure glad to see the thread took a good turn and that we are allllllllll get'in along though! :wink:

thesunking
06-01-2005, 03:07 PM
I'm half Mexican, but I think I'm more. ;) Born and raised in Boyle Heights. Now, almost 40 years old, I'm as white as they come. House at the golf course, luxury euro sedan, boat, 2.3 blond headed kids. :D
Did you graduate from Roosevelt High? I grew up on the other side of the LA river and went to Berendo Jr & Los Angeles High C/O '84

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:08 PM
God damn I step away for a few and miss a lot.

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:10 PM
I am 1 part Hispanic, 1 Part German and a splash of Indian! lol :cool: That's how I put it cause I know I'm a mixed breed.
Either way, the thread was started in remarks towards Mexican Sweet Bread like it was a bad thing to sell in an "American" store (Wal-Mart). I already made peace with the guy that started it and all is said and done. Water under the bridge ya know. I understand him as well as he does me.
I personally don't like to see people being racist. And I will stand up for it either way (Mexican or NOT). I think some people can be pretty closed minded. My own feelings and own .02
Sure glad to see the thread took a good turn and that we are allllllllll get'in along though! :wink:
So that would make you a burrito eating, warm beer drinking pocahontas. :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:12 PM
So you are the guy who speaks broken english and spanish? :yuk:

JackieV
So that would make you a burrito eating, warm beer drinking pocahontas. :D
LMAO! Yes it sure would! :wink:

hoolign
Don't get so high on your self to think for one minute all these posts were meant for you! or at you! there's two pages of different people yakkin back and forth.. so take your bread and shut the f uck up..quit being so high on yourself to think " it's all about me"

HM
06-01-2005, 03:16 PM
Don't get so high on your self to think for one minute all these posts were meant for you! or at you! there's two pages of different people yakkin back and forth.. so take your bread and shut the f uck up..quit being so high on yourself to think " it's all about me"
Should we start calling her Jordyna? :D

JackieV
06-01-2005, 03:17 PM
No one said it was "about me" idiot! And you can take that stick out of your aSs and place it in your mouth! STFU You don't know me so stop acting as though you do to pop off at me when ever you get a tickle up your asS!

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:17 PM
Should we start calling her Jordyna? :D
he he he :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:19 PM
:confused: :confused: :confused:
I speak English beautifully and Spanish, not so much. I read Spanish very well, though.
Listen to SWB trying to hang on to the hispanic side. :D
Just f'n with you. Right on. I once worked with a gal who was half white and mexican. I used to call her halfie. Boy did that piss her off.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:24 PM
No one said it was "about me" idiot! And you can take that stick out of your aSs and place it in your mouth! STFU You don't know me so stop acting as though you do to pop off at me when ever you get a tickle up your asS!
Sure you did..go read what you wrote dumbass....you said "Hoolie stop sturing the pot with me! Please".. and you figure by telling you to shut up ...I claim to know you??? and I "act" as I claim to know you.??..fu ck are you ever into your self! I dont give a shit who you are!...why would I?
type all ya want dumbass ..I aint responding!

HM
06-01-2005, 03:25 PM
Listen to SWB trying to hang on to the hispanic side. :D
Just f'n with you. Right on. I once worked with a gal who was half white and mexican. I used to call her halfie. Boy did that piss her off.
I once dated a girl who was half Swiss(her dad) and half mexican (her mom). She was gorgeous - she had latina features, olive skin, green eyes with natural blond hair(I don't normally go for blondes). My sister thought she was the prettiest girl she had ever seen, and then asked why she was going out with me. LOL
I dig the mexican/hispanic cultures. Almost all my x's were hispanic, then I married a white chick - but she cooks a mean enchilada. :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:25 PM
I always check "Hispanic" when I fill out an application. :D
I bet it betters your chances, huh? Just one of the fringe benefits. :D
That's going to piss of some white dudes, huh? :devil:

HM
06-01-2005, 03:26 PM
Sure you did..go read what you wrote dumbass....you said "Hoolie stop sturing the pot with me! Please".. and you figure by telling you to shut up ...I claim to know you??? and I "act" as I claim to know you.??..fu ck are you ever into your self! I dont give a shit who you are!...why would I?
Don't listen to hooli, he is just a canatard.
:D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Seriously, what fun is that? :boxingguy :lightsabe cause ...this was a pretty funny conversation up until she popped off at the lips :D It's easier to ignore people than to keep arguing..she's like that retard in the "arguing on the internet" pic :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:28 PM
Take it easy Pocahontas. Try drinking some cold light beer. :D

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 03:29 PM
stir on :p

chub
06-01-2005, 03:30 PM
Sorry I just started readin the thread. You wanna talk UnAmerican. Walmart meat cutters voted in the meat cutters UNION and they stopped cutting meat. Look at meat from Fu#k Americamart. It's packaged from a private company. Mexico,China,whatever...... right up wallly worlds ally. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

hoolign
Your missing a capital on Canitard :D Ameritard! :D Proper capitalization when slandering please :D

Biglue
The last "application" I filled out was probably for a Blockbuster Video card. :D I've never had a "real" job, like one where you filled out a job app and waited for a callback interview. I've never been on the government dole, never rec'd a student loan, never had to get food stamps for my baby's momma. I was a Marine, but they're pretty much an equal opportunity employer.
Dude I was thinking jobs. I hope you haven't been on any public aid, or anyone on here for that matter. With us having boats and being on public aid would suck for the rest of us tax payers.

HM
Take it easy Pocahontas. Try drinking some cold light beer. :D
Hey, hey, hey.....you gotta buy me dinner before you pull out the pet names. LOL :D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:31 PM
stir on :p
I got big shoulders! :crossx:

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 03:31 PM
Sorry I just started readin the thread. You wanna talk UnAmerican. Walmart meat cutters voted in the meat cutters UNION and they stopped cutting meat. Look at meat from Fu#k Americamart. It's packaged from a private company. Mexico,China,whatever...... right up wallly worlds ally. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
So you mean all those tv adds are bulls hit??? who would have thunk it. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:32 PM
Hey, hey, hey.....you gotta buy me dinner before you pull out the pet names. LOL :D
Don't flatter yourself, I was talking to Jackie. I don't fly that way. See Frenchie. :D

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 03:33 PM
I think it's the negative connotation associated with the term "White Pride", like the swaztika or the Conferderate flag.
Further, I would like to take this opportunity to inform you that White is not a race. Everybody is something, white is a color.
But its cool to say brown pride???? DOUBLE STANDARD!!!

JackieV
Your so ignorant. God help you.

hoolign
See, that's the spirit. It's only funny if people post. It's funny to sit and think it to yourself, in your lazy boy, watching curling or cow tipping, but it's funnier to type it and wait for the responses. :D
They just put a ban on cow tipping up here! :confused: There goes my saturday nights :frown:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:34 PM
But its cool to say brown pride???? DOUBLE STANDARD!!!
No it's not baby girl. I'm a Mexican dude and I don't use it because the way it's presented. Just like white power.

Kilrtoy
Wal-Mart has opened them up in the bakery section :rolleyes: :yuk:
I told the chick working I wanted the 'Gringo Special ' ....you know just the plain ol' glazed with a hole in the middle.....shouda seen the glare in her eyes over that one :crossx:
Why is everyone so upset...
I dont care what country of origin it is....
I THINK IT IS GROSS.......
have you ever seen these grubby little brats placing their booger ridden fingers all over them....
Have fun and eat away, Im sure they picked their ass also.....

HM
Your missing a capital on Canitard :D Ameritard! :D Proper capitalization when slandering please :D
My bad!!! :D

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 03:35 PM
Your so ignorant. God help you.
Dont bring god into this. :devil: :devil:

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Actually, I've been Mexican for almost 40 years and I've never heard anyone say Brown Pride. I wouldn't say it, it sounds somewhat gay. I wouldn't want any homosexuals within earshot to get the wrong idea. :p
HA HA HA HA LMAO.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:36 PM
Your my God

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 03:37 PM
Who is using my name in vain :devil:

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:38 PM
Actually, I've been Mexican for almost 40 years and I've never heard anyone say Brown Pride. I wouldn't say it, it sounds somewhat gay. I wouldn't want any homosexuals within earshot to get the wrong idea. :p
Brown pride!....sure just ask Tom...

JackieV
06-01-2005, 03:39 PM
cause ...this was a pretty funny conversation up until she popped off at the lips :D It's easier to ignore people than to keep arguing..she's like that retard in the "arguing on the internet" pic :D
Don't start quoting me to begin with.

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:39 PM
Oh come on now...a cop ..and god???.. don't you guys have rules aginst moonlighting?

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 03:40 PM
lol.....yeah because u live in Temecula!!! But it is taken when a white person says "white pride" it is racist...but when another nationality claims a color its cool. I am not going to sit here and claim...but I got the latin runnin through me too... I have pride in being an American....the land of mutts!! :D

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 03:41 PM
Oh come on now...a cop ..and god???.. don't you guys have rules aginst moonlighting?
Just repeating what the female mexican pastery makers call me....

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:42 PM
Jesus h Christ...why do I have this feeling there's an ..interKNAT buzzing around in here

JackieV
Kilrtoys ..****ing mexicans..thread did'nt get under your skin? :p :D
And this is what you started with........... get to know people before you start popping off!

Biglue
lol.....yeah because u live in Temecula!!! But it is taken when a white person says "white pride" it is racist...but when another nationality claims a color its cool. I am not going to sit here and claim...but I got the latin runnin through me too... I have pride in being an American....the land of mutts!! :D
Which latinguy is running through you? :D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:43 PM
I suppose you help them out with the "holes " in the glazers :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:44 PM
Sorry dude saw the opportunity.
Would you like another donut dios mio? :D

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 03:45 PM
Then you woke up, and it was your dick in your hand.

hoolign
Jesus h Christ...why do I have this feeling there's an ..interKNAT buzzing around in here
there it goes...again!

HM
He likes it when they give him the Churro shocker. :rollside:

SoCalOffshore
I thought it was Hispanic Pasties, and I wanted to see some. :messedup:

barbigrl
06-01-2005, 03:46 PM
Which latinguy is running through you? :D
Somehow I knew that was going to turn dirty...... :hammer2:

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:47 PM
He likes it when they give him the Churro shocker. :rollside:
KIlr...say it aint so! :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:48 PM
Somehow I knew that was going to turn dirty...... :hammer2:
And wher edoes the line begin? :D

hoolign
06-01-2005, 03:51 PM
And wher edoes the line begin? :D
we havent moved onto "bacon strips" have we?? :p

ROZ
06-01-2005, 03:51 PM
Speaking of brown pride, I hear Diarhea runs through your jeans ... :D
Gues I had too much coffee today :(

Biglue
06-01-2005, 03:52 PM
Speaking of brown pride, I hear Diarhea runs through your jeans ... :D
Gues I had too much coffee today :(
What a di.. :D :D

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 03:54 PM
we havent moved onto "bacon strips" have we?? :p
Or a bloody vaginal burp.

JackieV
06-01-2005, 03:56 PM
This thread is just wrong ....somebody please move it to bench racers! :shift:

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 03:57 PM
This thread is just wrong ....somebody please move it to bench racers! :shift:
You could just leave.

JackieV
06-01-2005, 03:59 PM
You could just leave.
No I wouldn't give you ignorant ass holes the pleasure. Maybe you should take your own advice.

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 04:00 PM
No I wouldn't give you ignorant ass holes the pleasure. Maybe you should take your own advice.
I am sure that is the only way you know how to provide pleasure.

chub
06-01-2005, 04:01 PM
I'm an AMERICAN! Anybody got a problem with that???? :D :D :D

Tom Brown
06-01-2005, 04:01 PM
Hi Chub. :)

ROZ
06-01-2005, 04:04 PM
Anybody got a problem ???
Maybe you can help... How many chinamen does it take to mix 40 tons of Pan dulce to serve 500 walmarts in the greater midwest area where all the fat white people live and what's the gp?:D

chub
06-01-2005, 04:05 PM
Evening Tom. I gotta tend the BBQ as my Chinese/Korean wife will be home soon and if din din isn't ready I'll be a dead American. :(

ROZ
06-01-2005, 04:05 PM
I love your cheese, it's so.......processed. :D
Better yet, it comes from California cows :D

Tom Brown
06-01-2005, 04:06 PM
We have some Asian women here that are absolutely amazing. It's all I can do to breathe properly when they're around.

chub
06-01-2005, 04:06 PM
Maybe you can help... How many chinamen does it take to mix 40 tons of Pan dulce to serve 500 walmarts in the greater midwest area where all the fat white people live and what's the gp?:D
DANG ME THAT'S GOOD! :D

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 04:07 PM
We have some Asian women here that are absolutely amazing. It's all I can do to breathe properly when they're around.
Make up your damn mind. :p

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:08 PM
Interesting thread here, I have one question though.
Why would anyone of any "ethnicity" have "pride" in same when, if they live here, they or their ancestors left a country that was too fu cked up for them to live there? :boxingguy :supp: :messedup:

Biglue
We have some brown pride here that are absolutely amazing. It's all I can do to breathe properly when they're around.
:D :D :D

hoolign
I'm an AMERICAN! Anybody got a problem with that???? :D :D :D
North American?? :D

ROZ
Evening Tom. I gotta tend the BBQ as my Chinese/Korean wife will be home soon and if din din isn't ready I'll be a dead American. :(
My brother's wife is Chinese/Hawaiian and swings a pearing knife like you wouldn't believe, how about yours? :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 04:09 PM
Why would anyone of any "ethnicity" have "pride" in same when, if they live here, they or their ancestors left a country that was too fu cked up for them to live there? :boxingguy :supp: :messedup:
Uh oh, a frenchman

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Uh oh, a frenchman
I think we can all agree. FU CK france!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

ROZ
06-01-2005, 04:10 PM
Been to Ireland lately? :D

chub
06-01-2005, 04:11 PM
My brother's wife is Chinese/Hawaiian and swings a pearing knife like you wouldn't believe, how about yours? :D
I didn't get the name CHUB by beer alone. She cooks Asian,American,Mexican killer. I'm a lucky mofo. Appetizers are off the hook!

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:12 PM
Been to Ireland lately? :D
Nope.
They're outa potatoes :p

ROZ
06-01-2005, 04:12 PM
That's the kind of arrogant supposition that leads to these "discussions." Many people did not come here on their own, some of them were actually dragged here. My "ancestors", if that's the term, actually lived in a portion of Texas that was Mexico before it was "annexed" by the US. They left and then came back a few years later, back in the old days, before anybody cared. They weren't coming to the US, so much as they were returning to their ranch and lifelong home.
Why you being so civil? :D

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:13 PM
That's the kind of arrogant supposition that leads to these "discussions." Many people did not come here on their own, some of them were actually dragged here. My "ancestors", if that's the term, actually lived in a portion of Texas that was Mexico before it was "annexed" by the US. They left and then came back a few years later, back in the old days, before anybody cared. They weren't coming to the US, so much as they were returning to their ranch and lifelong home.
You can suck the "arrogant" outa my ass. :eat:

ROZ
06-01-2005, 04:13 PM
Nope.
They're outa potatoes :p
I hear the Walmart there imports potatos from Idaho... The Irish locals are pissed! :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 04:14 PM
You can suck the "arrogant" outa my ass. :eat:
Brwon pride fellow we have here. :D

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:17 PM
I bet you'd like that, valley homo. Go buy something at the mall.
Ok If you promise to have someone read a history book to you.
Start with the "annexed" section. :rollside:
Lemme help you out.
How long was it "mexico"?
Who made it "mexico".
Who made "mexico" a country?
What language do "mexicans" speak.

ROZ
06-01-2005, 04:21 PM
Green Pride. :D
Not bad... My friend's wife is Mexican and Irish... I'd say she can make a mean enchilada, but she get's so drunk she may burn the kitchen down. So by buddy does all the cooking... He goes to Roberto's then brings home a guiness :D

Biglue
06-01-2005, 04:25 PM
Ok If you promise to have someone read a history book to you.
Start with the "annexed" section. :rollside:
Lemme help you out.
How long was it "mexico"?
Who made it "mexico".
Who made "mexico" a country?
What language do "mexicans" speak.
Dude it's not that f'n serious. Read the whole thread. Who gives a shit? Let me ask you some questions.
How long was the dangler that
-turned you out
-made you a homo
-what language do homos speak?

HM
06-01-2005, 04:28 PM
These are all guesses.
1. 147 years.
2. Gen. Santa Anna
3. The King of Siam
4. Mexican
What did I win?
Tell him what he won, Bob!

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2005, 04:30 PM
Or a bloody vaginal burp.
OMG! Sicko :squiggle:

chub
06-01-2005, 04:31 PM
Tell him what he won, Bob!
1. A Gucci Shoe tree
2. A kidney shaped pool
3. Rosemarie's baby
4. a babys arm holding an apple

Biglue
06-01-2005, 04:32 PM
Started as a good funny thread.....
night guys.

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2005, 04:33 PM
night guys.
That is what happens when Hooli,Tom, and Blown get on a thread. :rolleyes: ;)

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:35 PM
Dude it's not that f'n serious. Read the whole thread. Who gives a shit? Let me ask you some questions.
How long was the dangler that
-turned you out
-made you a homo
-what language do homos speak?
HMMMMMMMMM now here is an intellgent response. :rolleyes:
I make an innocuous statement, bun boy calls me arrogant and a homo and now so do you and then you say it aint serious.
Well I wasn't, but you tribal faggots certainly are. :D

Schiada76
06-01-2005, 04:36 PM
These are all guesses.
1. 147 years.
2. Gen. Santa Anna
3. The King of Siam
4. Mexican
What did I win?
Whoops! Wrong on all counts.
You win a burrito and a shot as a consolation prize! :messedup:

HM
06-01-2005, 04:36 PM
What would you do for a Klondike bar?

chub
06-01-2005, 04:38 PM
night guys.
Wake back up and read my last response. :D

HM
06-01-2005, 04:40 PM
BTW - I was born a poor black child (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Jerk=black.mp3)
And I live by these three rules. (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Jerk=black.mp3)

HM
06-01-2005, 04:43 PM
We all know your problem... (http://www.moviewavs.com/cgi-bin/mp3s.cgi?Jerk=he_hates.mp3)

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 04:51 PM
That is what happens when Hooli,Tom, and Blown get on a thread. :rolleyes: ;)
What the hell did we do???

HM
06-01-2005, 05:04 PM
Hey, don't bring hell into this.
;)

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:07 PM
Hey, don't bring hell into this.
;)
Why not? sounds like a fun place, I am going to party with Billy Graham when I get down there.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:10 PM
Then you woke up, and it was your dick in your hand.
Dont be hatin cuz it wasnt in your ass........

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:11 PM
Dont be hatin cuz it wasnt in your ass........
You know for a guy that says he aint queer you sure post alot of s hit related to that. Afraid to come out of the closet?

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:12 PM
That is the hole puncher that keeps on going...
and NO BLOWN 275 MEN cant have any.....

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:14 PM
That is the hole puncher that keeps on going...
and NO BLOWN 275 MEN cant have any.....
I just figured you out, you joined the cops to live out your village people fantasy. Strange.

Biglue
06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
Morning chub.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:17 PM
I just figured you out, you joined the cops to live out your village people fantasy. Strange.
What ups with the sky pic, are you the last remaining nut case from the HEAVENS GATE CULT

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:18 PM
What ups with the sky pic, are you the last remaining nut case from the HEAVENS GATE CULT
Duh, what?? look at it real close, I sure even you can figure it out. If not I will splain it to you.

JackieV
06-01-2005, 05:21 PM
Blown, please crawl under a rock again. You'll do us all a favor.

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:22 PM
Blown, please crawl under a rock again. You'll do us all a favor.
Right next to you, attention w hore.

Mrs.Racer277
06-01-2005, 05:23 PM
Posted :rolleyes: :D :p

Biglue
06-01-2005, 05:24 PM
HMMMMMMMMM now here is an intellgent response. :rolleyes:
I make an innocuous statement, bun boy calls me arrogant and a homo and now so do you and then you say it aint serious.
Well I wasn't, but you tribal faggots certainly are. :D
Dude who gives a shit about what the **** you recently read and were able recite. Everyone was doing o.k. and joking amongst ourselves and you came along and ruined it with you b.s. SWB was making a statement about his ancestors that was relevant to the thread and you came in. Who the ffff are you on your high f'n horse.
That's why we called you a homo. Now if you are able to get another break from gargling scrotums go ahead and reply. BIATCH.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:24 PM
I know you think your some devil but you only have one small horn.....

JackieV
06-01-2005, 05:25 PM
Right next to you, attention w hore.
I'd rather be w hore then an asS f*cker.

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:25 PM
I know you think your some devil but you only have one small horn.....
Once again back to the homo stuff, you spend hours in the locker room at work?

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:26 PM
I'd rather be w hore then an asS f*cker.
What is it with you and kilr, wanna be fags??

JackieV
06-01-2005, 05:27 PM
No way, we just know you don't like women that's all. Actually you've proven that to many.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Once again back to the homo stuff, you spend hours in the locker room at work?
100% dick...
Now you are trying to force it down peoples throats that you even have one....
Come on....

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:28 PM
Wake up, your dreams will never happen outside of your hot cot....

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:29 PM
No way, we just know you don't like women that's all. Actually you've proven that to many.
Nope, sorry. I like women that have self respect, unlike you.

HM
06-01-2005, 05:29 PM
Amateurs!!!
I calling Hanson!!!

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:30 PM
100% dick...
Now you are trying to force it down peoples throats that you even have one....
Come on....
Once again you miss the point, are you really that f ucking dumb??

Biglue
06-01-2005, 05:30 PM
:D :D :D
Just to be perfectly clear, I called him a homo because he wanted me to suck his ass. I think that's gay. I mean, seriously, if I walked up to you and said "Hey, dude, can I suck your ass?" you'd probably think I was queer and rightly so.
Now I remember. I then said he was "brown pride". Whatever the case, he's still a f'n idiot for gettin all knowledgefull about a moot point. FFFF him.

JackieV
06-01-2005, 05:31 PM
Nope, sorry. I like women that have self respect, unlike you.
I need not to even defend myself, cause WE ALL KNOW YOU DON'T like women. It's okay. Just come out already!

HM
06-01-2005, 05:32 PM
I'm pretty sure she likes women that have self respect too. ;)
Shockwave Roberton goes for the no holds brawl!!!

JackieV
I'm pretty sure she likes women that have self respect too. ;)
I haven't even met you in person and you know me well! Thanks! :D

Blown 472
I need not to even defend myself, cause WE ALL KNOW YOU DON'T like women. It's okay. Just come out already!
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:33 PM
Once again you miss the point, are you really that f ucking dumb??
No I will never get your point.......... :hammer2:
Go back to the drag mags as that is the only way you can get off........

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:33 PM
No I will never get your point.......... :hammer2:
Go back to the drag mags as that is the only way you can get off........
Then that answers it, you are that dumb.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:35 PM
Then that answers it, you are that dumb.
You just think Im dumb, but you prove it ever time the KY and your fingers hit the keys....

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:37 PM
You just think Im dumb, but you prove it ever time the KY and your fingers hit the keys....
Huh? drunk are we?

JackieV
06-01-2005, 05:37 PM
I've met you. I obviously make a strong impression. I guess I'm a little too quiet in person.
Was it at the Family shin-dig? Well maybe next time!
Anyway have a nice night! Gotta get off these boards to meet the hubby!

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Was it at the Family shin-dig? Well maybe next time!
Anyway have a nice night! Gotta get off these boards to meet the hubby!
Bye, have a nice nite, it was fun chatting with you. :D

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:38 PM
Huh? drunk are we?
With you on here I dont need to be drunk......
You are better than a b rated movie at 3 in the morning...

Blown 472
06-01-2005, 05:39 PM
With you on here I dont need to be drunk......
You are better than a b rated movie at 3 in the morning...
That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Thank you.

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:40 PM
That is the nicest thing you have ever said to me. Thank you.
Ok you win, with that comment, I must leave now.....

coolchange
06-01-2005, 05:54 PM
http://www2.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/369spraypaint.bmp
Mexican Pasties
Lighten up!

Kilrtoy
06-01-2005, 05:55 PM
Mexican Pasties
Lighten up!
Those are the high class ones from the westside...
The E/S uses kmart brand....

termiteguy
06-01-2005, 05:58 PM
i was hoping to see boobies :hammerhea

Norseman
06-01-2005, 06:13 PM
I'm glad I'm not the only one..... :) :)

Norseman
06-01-2005, 06:21 PM
I'm all for convenience, but for donuts, I think a trip to a speciality botique such as KK or Winchell's is in order. I'm not going to eat gas, movie tickets or Magic Mountain tickets. :D
Out here in the NY Metro area most of the places that sell Krispy Cremes are gas stastions. Seems they made a deal with Mobil and Sunoco.
They bring them in by truck, and stick them in a cabinet. Not too good!!!! :eek:
Krispy Cremes are good fresh and hot, but cold and old is pretty bad. :2purples:

Norseman
06-01-2005, 06:23 PM
Sam didn't care what he was selling as long as it was SELLING!!!! :D

Norseman
06-01-2005, 06:45 PM
Mexican Pasties
Lighten up!
Shouldn't that be Chrome paint????