PDA

View Full Version : Anyone else take gifts back yet?????

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 10:58 AM
I need to. Have quiet a few clothes and toys to return......Is it still a bad time to return???? :220v: :rollside:

HOOTER SLED-
12-29-2005, 10:59 AM
Already returning my shit huh???

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 11:01 AM
YAH!!!! I no likie you right now!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: LOL
But I'll keep that American Express card you got me!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p

76ANTHONY
I need to. Have quiet a few clothes and toys to return......Is it still a bad time to return???? :220v: :rollside:
its not too bad out here :D

Mrs. casean
I got lucky and didn't have to this year! This is a First for me! Woohoo! The inlaws wrote us a check for the gifts we didn't want... already had them so that worked for us! The mall has been a little busy when I pass it on the way home. Probably better now. Happy Shopping :p

PlyaPlya22
12-29-2005, 11:02 AM
Gotta make room for the doggie Jr!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 11:08 AM
I got lucky and didn't have to this year! This is a First for me! Woohoo! The inlaws wrote us a check for the gifts we didn't want... already had them so that worked for us! The mall has been a little busy when I pass it on the way home. Probably better now. Happy Shopping :p
NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The In-laws got the boys clothes ............my little one's are 2 sizes too big and my oldest is a size to small!!!!!
One of the lego toys we got was missing pieces!!!!!(unopened for those asking) We got them cars that charge and go for races in the hall way....all they do is go in circles.....a pair of toooo big shoes....a too small pair of jeans for my fat a$$........LOL...............and somemore toys!!!!! Maybe a digi camcorder too.........haven't tried it yet :cry: :cry: :cry:

HOOTER SLED-
12-29-2005, 11:09 AM
YAH!!!! I no likie you right now!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: LOL
But I'll keep that American Express card you got me!!!!!!!!!!! :p :p
I'm calling the credit card company and cancelling the charge. Booy will you be surprised. How you like me noooooow beeeeeyotch. :D

76ANTHONY
12-29-2005, 11:10 AM
NO FAIR !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The In-laws got the boys clothes ............my little one's are 2 sizes too big and my oldest is a size to small!!!!!
One of the lego toys we got was missing pieces!!!!!(unopened for those asking) We got them cars that charge and go for races in the hall way....all they do is go in circles.....a pair of toooo big shoes....a too small pair of jeans for my fat a$$........LOL...............and somemore toys!!!!! Maybe a digi camcorder too.........haven't tried it yet :cry: :cry: :cry:
hahaha if you get a puppy that digi camcorder will come in handy :D :devil:

HOOTER SLED-
12-29-2005, 11:10 AM
WAAAAAAAAAHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! :crossx:

Mrs. casean
12-29-2005, 11:12 AM
Nothing worked! That sucks! I hope that camcorder works! That's what we turned down from the inlaws since I got a super nice one last year from the hubby :D Well I hope you can return all that and get better stuff! That sucks! :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 11:34 AM
Nothing worked! That sucks! I hope that camcorder works! That's what we turned down from the inlaws since I got a super nice one last year from the hubby :D Well I hope you can return all that and get better stuff! That sucks! :p
Thanks.......me too!!!!!! Maybe I'll just insert my foot in the hubby's A$$ and make him go do it!!!!!! (all that $h*t talkin goin' on!!!) :p :p

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 11:35 AM
I'm calling the credit card company and cancelling the charge. Booy will you be surprised. How you like me noooooow beeeeeyotch. :D
KEEP TALKIN SWEETIE!!!!!!!!! I wonder how your ear will feel after I Punch It!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :idea:

PlyaPlya22
Thanks.......me too!!!!!! Maybe I'll just insert my foot in the hubby's A$$ and make him go do it!!!!!! (all that $h*t talkin goin' on!!!) :p :p
You can get your foot in a midget's ass???

Mrs. casean
:p :D He better watch out! Those shoes too big might end up somewhere else! :D

HOOTER SLED-
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :p :p :p

76ANTHONY
12-29-2005, 11:36 AM
:D :D

76ANTHONY
12-29-2005, 11:37 AM
You can get your foot in a midget's ass???
:crossx: :D :D

76ANTHONY
12-29-2005, 11:38 AM
KEEP TALKIN SWEETIE!!!!!!!!! I wonder how your ear will feel after I Punch It!!!!!!!! :yuk: :rollside: :idea:
punch him punch him :crossx:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 11:38 AM
:p :D He better watch out! Those shoes too big might end up somewhere else! :D
LOL...............Greasin em up as I type!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

Mrs. casean
12-29-2005, 11:50 AM
LOL...............Greasin em up as I type!!!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:
:supp: :D

Hardly Satisfied
12-29-2005, 01:22 PM
Waiting After The New Year

MAINEVENT
12-29-2005, 01:25 PM
hOW ABOUT A CALL BACK :crossx: :crossx: :rolleyes:

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 01:32 PM
hOW ABOUT A CALL BACK :crossx: :crossx: :rolleyes:
I told the MR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! DANG YELL AT HIM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :220v: :cry:

hoolign
12-29-2005, 01:36 PM
Well the only thing that has to go back is the little boots the woman bought for the PUPPY, cause all he does is walking around highstepping cause he does not like his PUPPY booties. She might need to find some PUPPY booties that fit a little better on his little PUPPY feet. :p

76ANTHONY
12-29-2005, 01:37 PM
Well the only thing that has to go back is the little boots the woman bought for the PUPPY, cause all he does is walking around highstepping cause he does not like his PUPPY booties. She might need to find some PUPPY booties that fit a little better on his little PUPPY feet. :p
lmao, hahahahaha now why is it i can picture that from you.... :D

hoolign
12-29-2005, 01:40 PM
lmao, hahahahaha now why is it i can picture that from you.... :D
well the little PUPPY looks like he is trying to round house with his back feet everytome he steps and prances like a freakin reighndeer with his front ones :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 01:47 PM
I bet that PUPPY sure is adorable and fun................. :p

hoolign
12-29-2005, 01:49 PM
I bet that PUPPY sure is adorable and fun................. :p
He is sooooo funny doin his lil PUPPY stuff, he's all crazy! If I can find my istallation disc for my cam, i'' put some pics up for ya

cxr133
12-29-2005, 02:05 PM
Can puppies be returned???
That would be cruel!!

hoolign
12-29-2005, 02:06 PM
Can puppies be returned???
That would be cruel!!
NO WAY just his booties...he's way to cute to get rid of! :)

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 02:11 PM
Ho-Hum.............some day??!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :rollside:

hoolign
12-29-2005, 02:12 PM
Ho-Hum.............some day??!!!!!! :cry: :cry: :rollside:
Someday?? you don't have a PUPPY???? My bad...if I would have known that...I would have laid off describing ..just how cute my PUPPY was :D

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
12-29-2005, 02:14 PM
Someday?? you don't have a PUPPY???? My bad...if I would have known that...I would have laid off describing ..just how cute my PUPPY was :D
Describe away.................it lets me imagine how cute our puppy could be!!!!

hoolign
12-29-2005, 02:15 PM
Describe away.................it lets me imagine how cute our puppy could be!!!!
I'll be back!

ROZ
12-29-2005, 02:52 PM
Got 2 pair of workboots for christmas, taking the CAT pair back... The Timberland Pro 6 titans are VERY comfortable, so they're a keeper..

Seadog
12-30-2005, 06:09 PM
Do empties count?
http://www.grand-chronicle.com/200spout12-29-05.jpg