PDA

View Full Version : Need jet Ski rental help...

Kilrtoy
06-02-2005, 02:08 PM
my friends wife has never been on the water so he wants to go locally here in So.Cal and rent a jet ski for the day.... Where do they do this..
Castaic, Pyramid or any other lakes close by....
I know I know... They are coming with me at the end of the month for some
good ole fashion KOOL AID

dicudmore
06-02-2005, 02:09 PM
there is a rental place here in Simi that I believe is much cheaper than renting on the water

Kilrtoy
06-02-2005, 02:12 PM
he said he is not worried about price... Just wants to get on and off and park it and leave...
but all options are open...

dicudmore
06-02-2005, 02:14 PM
oh, a big baller :idea:
I think Castaic used to rent them??
Otherwise I think there are some rental places in Havasu :hammer2: :hammer2: :hammer2:

piper
06-02-2005, 02:27 PM
www.eaglerider.com
This place rents all sorts of vehicles including water craft. They are off the 405 FWY just south of the 105 FWY near LAX.

Havasu Luvr
06-02-2005, 02:32 PM
my friends wife has never been on the water so he wants to go locally here in So.Cal and rent a jet ski for the day.... Where do they do this..
Castaic, Pyramid or any other lakes close by....
I know I know... They are coming with me at the end of the month for some
good ole fashion KOOL AID
Lake Lice Lover ! !! :D

surfer2001
06-02-2005, 02:35 PM
If he’s the adventurous type take him to Dana Point Harbor and go out in the ocean. I have Seadoos and we launch there and ride north to Laguna Beach. Seeing the million dollar homes from the water is pretty cool. The water temp is up to the mid 60s, so its not to cold if the sun is out.
Or, go south to Camp Pendleton and jump the surf that’s really fun.

jdogginla
06-02-2005, 02:36 PM
Don't let him go to Castaic...........Jet skiis are only allowed to go counter clockwise around a "track". Get's old after 10 min. Pyrmid is a better option. My skii's are in the shop.........hopefully done in the next week or so. I'm nice enough to let him borrow mine for the day, but not nice enough to drop them and pick them up. Let me know. Otherwise.......pick up a boat trader. There are plenty of adds in there.

MAINEVENT
06-02-2005, 02:46 PM
There is a place in Simi Power Motorsports or something like that

meaniam
06-02-2005, 03:31 PM
was at big bear for holiday they rent them there pricey, but nice area, no water sludge they also do parasailing behind nordic did it for dads birthday 75 dollars 12 mins long enough

Kilrtoy
06-02-2005, 03:37 PM
Lake Lice Lover ! !! :D
OH OK MR BIG SHOT ON THE CH 11 NEWS
Dont think I saw that....

bordsmnj
06-02-2005, 08:27 PM
i they're not affriad of green water they can go to elsinore ,rent'em,ride'em,and leave'em.forgot the business name but they there if yuh look them up.

pixilatedpussy
06-02-2005, 09:09 PM
He miguel there is a place down here called sand and sea that rents them...pretty decent prices also. Or they can rent at the Avi like all the other Lice newbies...but they jack the price way up! :supp:

WYRD
06-02-2005, 09:20 PM
Lets stop pulling eachothers legs Kilr................why do you say they when we all know you mean you :D Everybody knows you miss riding that bike at work so you need a bike on the water.................you can probably get a harley sticker for your ski :hammer2: :D :D :D

HOOTER SLED-
06-02-2005, 09:21 PM
First you buy a whacka, now you want a Jet Ski????. ;)